Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Thorn Left_bar_bleue60/100A Bloody Thorn Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

A Bloody Thorn Empty A Bloody Thorn

Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:07 am

A Bloody Thorn NWH0vvT

Ashlei Clixx

Would you expect someone of such negative infamy to come knocking on the back door of a settlement owned by what is considered the most sacred of races? Someone considered a tyrant with renown ability happily arriving as though she was expected to be invited? You can't always understand what is going through the mind of evil. What do they actually think about all day? Murder? Death? Blood and rending flesh? It may actually surprise some that there are people out there under the wing of Shadow Fall that are not constantly bloodthirsty. Then again, a thirst for blood means many different things to one particular Queen of blood. Ashlei Clixx.

The scarlet haired mistress was not at her home in Hueco Mundo for a reason unknown, even to herself. Why was she here, floating half a mile above an Iramasha settlement with her arms folded beneath her squishy bust and a stare of confusion. Her red lips, more than likely coloured by a thin layer of blood as opposed to lipstick, slowly formed words as her eyes scanned the horizon. "Where am I then?" She showed signs uncertainty, questioning her location. She clearly wasn't paying much attention to her trajectory when she left her home. A few moments fluttered by as she hovered there, thinking about what to do next. The island below her was definitely not part of her territory. In fact, that could prove interesting. Ashlei began to descend with an idea in mind.

The girl touched ground, hidden from view and hoping that nobody noticed her move down. If this was an Iramasha settlement as it seemed to be, she would probably have been noticed by someone. However there are a lot of people out there that she could be confused for. She isn;t exactly the only with with little devil wings and a Gothic dress, complimented by bright red hair down to her bottom. Surely, nobody would guess that it was her right? To some degree, Ashlei wanted them to realise she had turned up just so she could see if people are aware of her. At the same time, it would totally blow her cover so she wasn't going to do that.

Instead, the girl slowly wandered around the place, just happily taking in the sights and acting as normal as possible. She strolled down a few streets, looked through the windows of houses she passed by and soaked up the atmosphere. She had never really been in a town like this before. The people around here were not giving her much thought since she seemed to blend in quite well with everyone. However, somebody was sure to turn up eventually. It's not like people don't have copies of her DNA on records or anything. She does puke up a lot of her internal systems to fight after all.

"This place is nice, but I feel I need someone to entertain me..."

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Thorn Left_bar_bleue28000/100000A Bloody Thorn Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

A Bloody Thorn Empty Re: A Bloody Thorn

Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Artist: Shanghai Alice - Song: Ten Desires OST - Word Count: N/A
Things had surely been hecktive on Earth. There were wars taking place all over the globe, many superpowers were coming to the surface and the air was all but unstable even in the Soul Society. There was uncertainty in the air even in the streets of The Iramasha Settlement. Villagers were discussing the events in the Soul Society, the war in Australia and just where things were going in general with the world. Was this alliance between the people of the living realm going to pan out? This was a question that no one knew, but Reimu Iramasha hoped would come true. As she stood upon the ledge of a tall buildings peak she let out a soft sigh and wondered just where everything was going. Flashing back to images of Australia, the brutal displays of power shown in the Golden Coast and Toomwoomba were enough to engrain in her the urgency of their duty on this planet and why she decided to come down from her shrine in the skies of the Soul Society to do a patrol in the human world.

With it being night time the darkness had a tendency to let out sinister creatures into the planet. So as her position of being a Shrine Maiden for The Iramasha People it was her task to rid and purge the lands of these sinister forces. Therefore she took flight from the structure she once stood upon and descended into the darkness of the town's pull. Sensing that there was a disturbance of sorts stepping forth into the settlement, Reimu decided that she was going to check things out for herself and get to the bottom of things. Zooming through city lights, bodies of people and vehicles alike brought the Shrine Maiden closer and closer to this abstract energy. It felt unreal, it felt unnatural and it needed to be investigated.

So with a hop skip and a jump Reimu was behind the mysterious figure with a doubtful expression across her face. Her sensory skills were top notch and the jumbo-sized presence that was hidden beneath Ashlei Clixx's body was unnerving to her. Although she didn't actually know her name, there was a sinister aura within the woman that warranted questioning and she was surprised everyone around her was too inept to even sense it! However, before she would decided to confront her, imagery of what Moonie Iramasha said about her being too rigid came into mind. Sighing, she'd scratch her head and decide how to approach this matter without being too overbearing but not putting caution to the wind either.

"You, girl with the gothic clothing, just what are you doing here?" Isolating Ashlei away in a secluded area, the people around Reimu were beginning to slowly disappear through usage of a subtle Chaos Warp to redirect them into different portions of the city block around them. If things got nasty she didn't want anyone else to be caught up in their scarp. For now she'd simply be on guard and await to see if any violent reaction was to be had from the woman. "If you haven't noticed, you've stumbled into the nest of the Iramasha and I'm wondering if you are planning to attack us or something." Having a subtle release of golden Chaos Energy come to the surface, Reimu let off this trace amount of power as a warning flare of sorts to keep things civil and peaceful. This is because they were both on the same level and a fight between these two would be difficult for each of them to endure and it wouldn't be in either of their best interest to pursue.

Despite that, perhaps this could be a chance to better understand the hollow race as there were a cluster of strange energies within the woman. Maybe, just maybe, this woman could change her outlook? Going on a wing and prayer she decided that whatever would come of this meeting was going to mold her viewpoints of Demon's and Hollow's from this point. Still having those words of Moonie Iramasha bounce in her head, for his sake, she'd at least give her a chance to redeem herself before jumping to the axes, knives and explosions that she was so infamous for given the context of the power the shrine maiden wielded.

Template By: [THEFROST]

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

A Bloody Thorn KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:17 am

A Bloody Thorn NWH0vvT

Ashlei Clixx

It seemed that this Queen wouldn't have to wait long for a princess to come and humour her. The crimson woman draped in black attire was stopped in her stroll by someone she hadn't seen with her eyes yet, but oh could she feel the strength she possessed. She need not suppress her power, since anyone daring to approach in such a manner would require a certain level of power. The sudden lack of people around had not gone unnoticed. Ashlei's stride was instantly halted upon noticing this but she did not turn to face Reimu. Instead, she retained her ambiguity and faced away from the girl. Then, she called out to Ashlei, noting her clothing. Ashlei chuckled, bringing her palm to her cheek and folding the other across her chest, squishing it against her body like soft pillows. She did not respond verbally however. The two little bat wings upon her head fluttered gently in reaction like a dog perking up it's ears to hearing the word walkies.

The next few lines of dialogue Reimu would thrust upon Ashlei brought her chuckle to a sudden split burst of laughter. One big 'HA!' before her neck would turn her head and her shoulders would follow. "That is not the worst way someone has addressed me" Turning, Reimu may notice that her face for a split second mimicked that of a horrifying monster. Her teeth were razor blades, her eyes bright red and flaming, her two tongues flailing like eels caught in a net. This would only be noticed for a moment as once she had fully turned to meet Reimu face to face, she would smile happily and tilt her head. She looked no different than any normal girl with bat wings on her head and spine. Her soft, pink lips opened to complete her comment. "Some at least say Hi before coming up with something stupid to say"

Ashlei's ways of doing things were always considered weird and unpredictable. This was deliberate however since Ashlei would always like to test the waters before she made any real assumptions. The gothic bat slowly began to move herself closer towards Reimu, not showing any signs of hostility and instead overdoing a more hesitant demeanour in her approach. Would Reimu realise this was actually a folly attempt to test her? Is she the kind of maiden that will shoot her gun before finding out if she was a threat? From her wording, it seemed Reimu had no idea who she was. That would play into her hands so easily. Ashlei's eyes would slowly move over Reimu, picking up her attire, body structure, getting a good look of her expression and the way her body language was making her tense. She was definitely thinking about something. Lets push that a little further and see just how uncomfortable she can become.

"Let me guess... Iramasha... Red clothes and long black brown hair or whatever. Iv'e read about someone like you... lets say... maybe you are a maiden? Somebody important... I don' think my book gave me a name though. Can you fill this little blank mystery?"

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bloody Thorn Left_bar_bleue28000/100000A Bloody Thorn Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:06 pm

Artist: TH13 - Song: A New Wind At The Shrine - Word Count: N/A

This woman was going to be a rather tricky customer to deal with. Watching her spread each of her wings made Reimu sure of that. Each movement that she made was under heavy watch by the maiden to ensure that nothing would go astray. There were people she had to protect and she was hoping that this meeting would stay relatively calm. The last thing that the island needed was another incident to already propel the unsteady atmosphere towards war.

"Tch, really?" Was all Reimu could say when Ashlei decided to turn her head back towards her. It was as if it was a scene out of the Blair Witch Project and it made Reimu shake her head at these childish games. If she thought that was going to scare her...it was going to take a lot more than that. Although Reimu wasn't entirely sure what Ashlei's game was to begin with. Why was creature like herself in the lands of the Iramasha? What could she have to gain by being out here? What was the point? These were questions that needed to be answered soon enough.

"AHHH!" The sounds of children nearby caught Reimu's attention and broke her concentration when she noticed them. They had apparently came by the ally-way and saw the voice for a bit brief moment. "Great job, you must be real great at childrens parties, Miss Clixx." The sarcasm oozed out of Reimu's mouth as she let out a disgruntled sigh at her performance thus far.

"Hi." And again, the sarcasm rolled off as she had a dead pan expression while speaking. The Shrine Maiden wasn't necessarily in the mood for games with the likes of a Shadow Fall Throne in her midst. "And I'd watch your tongues before I cut them all off. That isn't very polite of you on your end either, Hafling." Scrowling something what, Reimu wasn't too fond of being referred to as "Stupid" by a creature like this.

Watching her movements closely tet again, the girl started taking steps towards her and Reimu tilted her head with a questionable expression now coming into view. It seems that she was inspecting her for the most part, so there was no need to raise her blade just yet. Hopefully this would go without incident...

"Iramasha Shrine Maiden. To make a long story short, I watch over the essence of my people and protect over a series of mystic gem that are important to our clan. I also purify the lands and attempt to spread holiness to the planet." Speaking with a stern voice, Reimu had a very to-the-point tone with each word that came out of her.

"Now tell me, are you here to attack or are you here to sight-see? Just what does a creature like you have to gain by being here? I know you demons and Arrancar. Tell me, what is the real purpose of this meeting? I'm sure this is some sort of a trick to get us in one place, right? " Reimu kept her eyes intent on Ashlei while talking. Did she still not realize the state of the world and how things were? Maybe she was here for peacekeeping or something of that sort.

"And why would you even want to know what I am?"

A Bloody Thorn KnLCVxB

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:55 pm

A Bloody Thorn NWH0vvT

Ashlei Clixx

Well who would have thought that the little girl here would have sussed Ashlei's identity so quickly. Maybe the witch had underestimated the eyesight of an Iramasha that had never met her before. Although it isn't exactly much of a secret when you're considered a monster by most of the universe. The gothic girl merely smiled as Reimu began to talk, obviously commenting harshly on her peculiar approach. Sure, Ashlei was weird and creepy but that is only part of who she was.

"I don't tend to get invited to parties for obvious reasons darling. Some might say I kill the mood, quite literally."

The little shrine princess was certainly becoming aggitated as though Ashlei's mere precense was of pure annoyance to her. Reading this quite clearly, Ashlei could potentially use such a hostile opinion to create some chaos. Then again, this isn't exactly the most advantageous location for the Bloody Queen. As nice as it would be to test an Iramasha's power, her theories would have to be concluded another time. For now, a little bit of frustration is in order.

"Mother always told me to mind my manners, but who listens to their elders these days anyway? I'm not polite to anyone. Get used to it."

Ashlei chuckled to herself, standing far away enough for the two to talk with more than enough distance to move if need be.

"Halfling? It's nice to see you people are developing a sense of humour, though if you actually used your little brain then maybe something a little more intellectually spiteful could slip from your tongue and actually wound me."

The girl listened through Reimu's explanation of who she was and simply nodded once at the end of it all. Brushing her hair from out of her scarlet eyes, Ashlei skimmed Reimu over a few times with her vision just to get a better look of her. She then folded her arms across her chest and sighed.

"You certainly look like the shrine type. I'm embarrassed I hadn't pieced that together the instant my eyes graced your attire. Nonetheless, I have not come here to cause issues unless you ask that of me. I am merely curious as to what you do, why you exist and to see if I can find a reason not to sink this your islands."

That devious grin never left Ashlei's face as she spoke, hardly intimidated by Reimu's strong posture whatsoever. If this conversation got any more sarcastic, you'd think you were in Britain.

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Artist: DDC 13 - Song: Magical Storm - Word Count: 574
Well this woman was about as charming as a box of nails. It made Reimu's skin crawl with how forthcoming she was about her intentions. Of course if she pulled any of that nonsense here she'd put a stop to it quickly. She had a duty to protect these people and she wasn't going to let some super-zealous-murdering-Arrancar get in the way of that. Even if they were equal in the power she just could not allow that event to transpire. So all eyes were on The Hollow Queen as Reimu kept step of every single movement she made; READY to pounce and jump on her the millisecond she made an aggressive move.

"I take it you must be quite the charming person to have at parties. You must be all the rave back home, eh?"

Said Reimu with a bit of sarcasm behind her voice. After all, there can't be much said about a party if all the attendees are dead! So, she just kept watch and had her finger on the mental trigger as Ashlei started to praddle on and on about her manners.

"Maybe that's why you are a creep. I've also looked up to my parents guidance...at least...when they were around."

Spoke Reimu before coming to a pause and exhaling a soft sigh at the memories of her parents. It had been quite some time since their death, and she honestly hadn't thought about it much until that moment. So it somewhat saddened her, but she didn't have the luxury for that. She still needed to keep her eyes on Jumbo-Sized Demon over there.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You just seem full of yourself at this point. Can you just spare me the crap and tell me why you are here? It surely isn't just irritate me with that cheeky tongue of yours, right? "

Talking a bit more gruffly and becoming more agitated by the second, The Shrine Maiden was beginning to lose patience for her and just wanted her to get straight to the point. She was becoming quite the big pest and she just wanted her out of her hair at this point. Demon's, Hollow's and all their ilk always had something off about their personality and it seemed Ashlei was no different.

"Maybe that big brain of yours isn't as sharp as you once thought if you couldn't deduce that. As for what I do? I'm The Iramasha Guardian. We overlook the gems of the clan, the protection of its people and work alongside the Iramasha Military and Clan to help with protecting Earth and the Soul Society."

Then, in a flash of motion, a dagger was placed to the throat of Ashlei and the face of Reimu became sad serious.

"And lastly, the reason why this island won't sink is because I'd cut your neck off before you could make the jump."

In those words, there wasn't the slightest bit of doubt behind them and she soon eased away while still watching what reactions would occur out of the mischievous Mischevang.

"Now that I've given you the ground tour, are you satisfied yet? As if you haven't got much reason to be here, I'd rather you just leave as our nations aren't exactly known for being the best of friends with one another at the moment."

And with that Reimu placed her hand on her hip and waited to see what Ashlei would do next.

A Bloody Thorn KnLCVxB

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum