Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That's Not My Job. (Doku/Yuri) Left_bar_bleue0/0That's Not My Job. (Doku/Yuri) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

That's Not My Job. (Doku/Yuri) Empty That's Not My Job. (Doku/Yuri)

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:51 am
That's Not My Job. (Doku/Yuri) FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

"W-Wait you want me to do it?! Fine-"

The Fullbringer grumbled quickly heading out of his apartment's fire escape and looking down onto the streets of Tokyo. The buildings almost obstructed the sun as the evening grew closer tonight. His father had called, a Hollow was somewhere near him and it needed to be dealt it. Honestly, Doku getting a sudden phone from his dad was rare, so he knew it must be urgent. His father would typically deal with these Hollow, but he was busy.

The sidewalks were rather busy, so he decided it was best to travel by the roofs. Using his bringer light he'd quickly leap to the roof from the escape. This would give him a better view of this Hollow, I mean how hard could it REALLY be to find? With a combination of Bringer Light and some portals thanks to his fullbring he would travel between the rooftops, he had a pretty solid read on some spiritual pressure.

Eventually, he found what he was looking for, down below in an alley was a unique-looking Hollow, it looked almost lost, but it was eating away at some poor souls. Holding his hand outwards, some purple reishi would form before his revolver appeared in his hand.

Doku got fancy with his fullbring and his gun, using his height advantage he would create a portal behind the Hollow, located right behind its head while it was still sitting and eating away at its dinner. The second end of this portal appears right above Doku. Where he would aim his shot, before firing his spirit bullets.

The bullets quickly struck the back of the monster's head, causing it to roar, jerking around and looking for its attacker. One minor problem with this plan... the monster, had wings. It quickly flew upwards, flapping its massive wings. It looked almost like a bat and a gorilla mixed. It was slow but seemed like a brutish tank.

Quickly shutting his portals, Doku would go back to shooting at the Hollow, trying to aim for the face where he could. Its body was... disproportionate, massive arms and body but a small head. Doku would use his Bringer Light to stay in the air, shooting while keeping his distance from the raging creature, after all, with a body that big he didn't want it to ram into any buildings.

Family Troubles | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
That's Not My Job. (Doku/Yuri) Left_bar_bleue0/0That's Not My Job. (Doku/Yuri) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

That's Not My Job. (Doku/Yuri) Empty Re: That's Not My Job. (Doku/Yuri)

Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:00 am
That's Not My Job. (Doku/Yuri) 6yxkcozvxa7

"Bakudo Nine. Hōrin. "

Brilliant energy lanced out from the surrounding area and promptly snaked toward the flying hollow, slamming into the creature from it's side and promptly wrapping around it's frame and closing around it's frame, like a burning whip, it locked the creature's arms to it's sides, halting it's flight before a vicious tug slung the creature towards the earth before connecting with a loud crash.

When the dust settled, the Hollow would be seen in a crumpled mess of what had once been a small shed, and a Shinigami was standing just above it's bound frame. That dark hair of hers blowing in the wind as she raised her zanpakuto in a reverse grip, before promptly plunging it straight down into the center of the creature's throat, pinning it's body to the ground and severing it's spine at the neck, causing it's thrashing to stop suddenly. All save it's gurgling throat as she slowly flexed her arm, pushing to slowly turn her blade, the sharp edge slowly severing more and more of it's neck, aiming to behead the creature while it was still paralyzed.

However, the creature was still managing to try and tense itself, and she promptly turned her attention to the man up in the air, promptly barking out.

"You there! Get over here and help me hold this thing still!" She promptly ordered firmly, that sharp shift in her tone aimed to galvanize the young man into helping her restrain this creature so that she could finish it off. Of course, that hissing voice was hiding a bit of her own shame. After her successful transfer to the Eighth division, as luck would have it she was designated to assist on earth. Easy, naturally. Or so she'd thought. She'd been so used to dealing with Rukongai thugs and scum that she'd forgotten that a Hollow was only truly dealt with when it Mask was destroyed. And already a hint of paranoia was crawling up her spine, if she pulled her blace from its neck, would it regenerate and turn on her?

And so, she aimed to whip the boy into helping her finish the damn thing off.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

That's Not My Job. (Doku/Yuri) Empty Re: That's Not My Job. (Doku/Yuri)

Yesterday at 6:20 am
That's Not My Job. (Doku/Yuri) FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

The man was quiet when he heard Bakudo. A Shinigami? Well, help would be appreciated regardless of who it was. He didn't know what Nine did exactly but he watched the spell as it restricted the creature causing it to slam into the ground. It was a very impressive spell, to say the least, truth be told watching Yuri's execution was rather... excessive, maybe a bullet to the head would be a bit better? As the creature struggled and heard the woman bark at him, he paused momentarily.

"Hell must be frozen over if a Shinigami asks a Quincy for help..." He spoke, pointing his gun to aim at the creature, he would take a quick shot, creating a portal beneath his feet and next to Yuri, a bit above the ground. Now that the portals were open, he would fall causing him to appear directly next to the woman as his bullet likely already struck its mark. Truth be told he wasn't sure how to hold down the creature, he didn't have a binding spell quite like the Shinigami. Regardless he pointed his gun at the Hollow, going for shots trying to stagger the creature.

He shut the portal behind him, trying to aim for the vital spots as he kept shooting, due to his Reishi he didn't need to manually reload, instead feeding his gun with more Reishi bullets. Hoping the bullets would keep the monster pinned while Yuri dealt with it.

Family Troubles | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum