Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)

Sun May 05, 2024 7:35 pm
Stella would raise an eyebrow as she was wondering what part was hard tobrea...... oh...As the realization set in she would smile kindly towards the woman. She wad flattered and maybe willing? She wasn't entirely sure what the woman meant.

"I don't think I would mind hanging out with you for a night sab"

She'd speak a bit more confidently as she would give a more smug smile. The blush on her cheeks betraying the smugness, but she would then try the wine as she would wince slightly at rhe alcohol.

"....not too bad I guess."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)

Sun May 05, 2024 8:55 pm
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

The lavender eyes of Sabriel focused on her friend as she spoke about wanting to spend the night, a smile crossing her features. Stella was pretty sharp to have noticed the Arrancar’s thought process although maybe it was not that difficult. Still, she did not want to push the redhead into something she did not want. It was an interesting comment to make though and Sabriel had to admit that she was sorely tempted to take Stella up on that suggestion.

She would have spoken about it but she noticed Stella wince as she drank the wine, causing her to raise an eyebrow. “A little too strong for you? Do not feel bashful if it is. Just leave it and order something else.”

It was only then that she pondered more over her previous words and she leaned in close so that her face was close to her friends, lips inches apart. “I would be happy to show you where I call home if you like but I admit that Hueco Mundo is not as nice as this realm is. I do have quite the little palace though.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 10:05 pm
Stella would down the full thing of wine as she wasn't a quitter as she'd watch the woman. Her cheeks would color, but she would move her forehead to push up against the arancars for just a moment as she would speak.

"I'd like to see what your palace is like."

As she'd lean back and order another drink as she'd wait for Sabriel to move on. She'd keep an eye on her as her cheeks would fade. Seems like she's getting less embarrassed than she ever had before.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 06, 2024 1:39 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Sabriel had to chuckle at the woman’s vigour as she downed her glass of wine. The Arrancar was not quite so quick with her own glass, savouring the taste. It was not a bad vintage and she made a mental note to ask for the year later so that she could acquire some for herself. She had quite a large larder back home where she kept her alcohol. Where had all those bottles come from? Well, she certainly had not paid for them. There were many advantages to being the Arrancar of Lust and the gift of being able to speak sweetly was definitely one of them.

In answer to Stella’s words, Sabriel would nod. All right. We will have to take a Garganta in order to cross realms but as long as you have a way of fast travel like Sonido, you should be OK. I will have to carry you like a damsel otherwise.” The thought was quite amusing but given that the Quincy was rather more muscular than herself, Sabriel mused that it would probably end up being her who was carried. It seemed that she had been meeting a lot of physically strong women lately.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Last edited by Ashaiya on Tue May 07, 2024 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 06, 2024 9:32 pm
"I have steigen, it's our version of that I think. It makes me able to almost float and move really fast."

She would state matter of fact like as she would smile at the woman. She really was interested what it would he like in hueco Mundo, and this is a good opportunity to do so. She also had Sabriel to protect her who was apparently pretty scary if she ever wants to be.

"Oh, what did you think about the wine?"

Stella may not have a refined taste like the arancar, but she was curious to hear from people about the things that they enjoyed.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 4:38 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“That should work out just fine then. I will make sure you do not get lost so make sure you stay close when we get in there. There will not be enemies as such but there is not much besides darkness.” The Arrancar answered truthfully, wanting to make sure that Stella knew what she would be in for while travelling. Garganta was not an eyecatching method of travelling and did rather lack scenery.

Glancing down at her glass before taking another sip, she would add. “It is a pretty good vintage. Not quite as good as what I have back home but not bad. You could say I am a collector and have an entire larder full at the palace. Some of them have been around for centuries. Age only makes wine better though.”

Thinking back over what she was proposing to Stella, she would place a hand on top of her friends and say with a chuckle. “I will tell you this much. The temptation to do more than just hold hands will be far stronger there for me. Before you say yes to coming back with me, please make sure that you are all right with that. You have come on leaps and bounds since I last saw you and I would hate to spoil things by moving too fast.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 5:04 pm
Stella would think about it for a few moments as she would think back to her conversation with Veralia. She wasn't sure how she felt about anyone fully. She was still quite a bit confused but she would nod as she would take her hand with a smile she'd nod

"you won't ruin anything Sab"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum