Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:52 pm
Stella would keep the blush on her cheeks as the woman would link their arms. She'd be a bit content as she would continue walking with her. Sabriel was making her feel pretty good about herself as she would look to the woman with a genuine smile.

"W...well, that depends which dance were gonna do. Do you know what it's called?"

Stella being a little more brave would falter a little bit in what she's saying. Especially as they were getting closer to the other people. She'd tighten her grip on the other woman slightly as they continued to walk forward. She could feel her throat get just a little dry.

"S...so you said it's been awhile since you've danced. Any idea on how long?"

Trying to change the subject now that they're closer, but she does seem to handle it alot better than she had previously.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)

Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:09 pm
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 2 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Noticing Stella’s growing nervousness, Sabriel would do her utmost to make the situation a little easier, keeping the redhead close to her to try and take the focus away from the growing crowd. The Arrancar had no problem with such things but knew that others could, so she was sympathetic to the Quincy’s worries. She was, however, on the lookout for anyone who might try something, as one could never be too sure when a cocky person might try and make a pass. That was not going to happen tonight. Stella was with her.

“I have no idea what dances this place might have. You are the one leading me, remember? I have not been there before.” She answered with a small smile, before saying in a more tender tone. “Do not worry. It will all turn out just fine. I bet you will be a natural.”

In response to the other question asked, Sabriel’s smile would grow. “It has been quite a while since I last took part in a dance which was not…well, specially requested.”

The things her partners asked her to do sometimes.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:28 pm
Hearing her friend talk helped her calm down as she would take a deep breath. It seems the people who came were more dressed up, so it seemed like a more formal dance place. Didn't look too unruly, and many of the occupants seemed to be of the more upper of society variety. As she felt a little out of place, but looking at sab made her feel a bit better.

"Uh.... I'm sorry Sab, but this place seems to be a bit more formal than I thought it would be. do you want to go somewhere else?"

Stella would offer, but it was clear Stella was still interested in staying her. She didn't mind going to dance with her friend, and she didn't know the next time she was going to see any of these new friends she's made. Seems like they're both reluctant to come to the City of Lights.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:25 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

The Arrancar would shake her head as the question was posed to her, happy that the two of them remained where they were. It was not as if they stood out appearance wise and the thought of teaching Stella to dance in such a place was rather nice. They could have some fun here and if the snobs around them did not like it then that was tough luck. She hoped that nothing would be said but if it was, then she would be the one likely to do something about it.

“There is no need for us to leave.” She replied, uttering her thoughts aloud. “I am sure that we will have a splendid time right here.”

She could understand Stella’s doubts though and added, giving her friend a kind smile. “Do not worry about these people. We fit in just fine.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:29 pm
Stella would nod as she would give a bright smile to the woman. Something about it made her feel better as she now looked at this as a learning how to dance moment. She wasn't entirely sure if she would be able to, but she would certainly make the attempt to do so. She would speak to her.

"You're right. No reason to care what these people think. However, I just wanted to make sure you were okay teaching me how to dance like this. I don't have the slightest idea too be honest.

Stella would be honest with her as she would wait. She didn't seem to embarrassed at all at the moment, and was just looking at Sabriel. Admiring the dress on her, and using her friend to avoid thinking about all of the strangers around them.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 01, 2024 11:09 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“It is fine with me and anyone who has a problem with us will find themselves in hot water rather fast.” Sabriel replied with a small laugh although there was a touch of something more behind her words. The Arrancar was not about to see her friend have her confidence be damaged by the snobs around them and Sabriel was determined to make sure they both left the dance happy. Hopefully without them making fools of themselves too.

Recognising the next dance as it began and noticing many of the pairs heading towards the dance floor, Sabriel would delicately reach out her hand towards her friend, briefly behaving as a gentleman just might. It was slightly tongue in cheek though and Stella would probably be able to figure that Sabriel was making fun of the snobs a little bit. “May I have this dance, my lady?”

It was a simple Waltz but Sabriel believed that it would be a perfect one to start with. Not overly complicated and one that she could lead her friend through.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 01, 2024 7:32 pm
Stella would watch her friend offer the dance as her heart would become lighter, but she would let out a joyful laugh. A true laugh, that didn't seem to be humoring Sabriel at all. As a bright smile would cover her features as she would take the woman's hand before speaking.

"Of course, fine sir. Take me out onto the floor."

She would speak happily enjoying the fun little joke Sabriel had started. Hoping she would continue to go along with it, but she also wanted to truly learn how to do some of these dances.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 02, 2024 8:11 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

With a smile, Sabriel would delicately lead Stella towards the dance floor, briefly going through the steps in her own head to remind herself. It had been a little while since she had danced quite so formally, after all and while one never lost the knack, they could fall out of practice. That being said, her memory was good and the Arrancar had no intention of giving the other dancers a reason to mock or make fun of them. Tonight was about her and Stella having a good time, not having to put up with a load of verbal diarrhoea.

Once they were on the floor, Sabriel would face Stella and start to give instructions, placing her right hand on her friend's left shoulder, while gently taking Stella’s right hand with her left. “Place your free hand on my shoulder now so that we are in sync with one another.” Her tone was gentle and in no way commanding, attempting to do her best to make it all as easy as possible for her friend. “Once we are set, we can move on to the steps.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 02, 2024 9:34 am
Stella would nod as she would do what the arancar says. Her main focus was to not step on the other woman's feet. She really didn't want to do that as it would one embarass her, and 2 may potentially hurt the arancar. Despite the strength difference between the two a pinch probably would hurt.

"Ah, have you had alot of dance partners before Sab?"

She would ask it seemed the woman was familiar with dancing. She had said it's been awhile since she's danced, but it seems like she still knows the moves well.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 02, 2024 10:14 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“I have found myself dancing with quite a few people in the past although this kind of formal dancing seems to have fallen out of style over time. When I used to come here and I am talking like centuries ago, it was a lot more popular back then.” Sabriel replied, quite enjoying the feeling of having her friend so close to her. That being said, she was not going to take advantage or anything like that, even if the Arrancar would be lying if she had not imagined that they might get a bit closer over time.

After a moment or two, she would then continue with her lesson. “This is pretty much the dance that everyone learns first when they start. The steps are not all that hard. I am sure you will pick them up fast. All you have to do is step backwards with your right foot, step to the side with your left and then bring your right so that it is together with your left again.”

With a smile, she would add before leading off, taking the lead as was her role in the dance. “You will do just fine. Let us try these three steps a few times and then we will move on.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum