Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Need to start RPing here Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Need to start RPing here Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Need to start RPing here Empty Need to start RPing here

Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:22 am
So... yeaaaahhh, this is self explanatory.

Character: Yuyuko Mikadzuki
Race: Human
Organisation: Nope
Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12139-yuyuko-mikadzuki-approved-5-5
Tier: 5-5
Opening Post: I'll make the opening post
Location: Karakura Town in the Human World, will probably take place in/at Yuyuko's parent's mansion, where Yuyu will probably be in the library.
Notes: She needs a rude awakening to the spiritual world. Emphasis on RUDE awakening. You can throw your 0 tiers at her if you want, so long as she doesn't die or gain any permanent injury and isn't traumatized to shit. You can destroy her house (or preferably part of it) but that's probably the most I want you to do. I wanna keep Yuyu a little innocent at the very least. If you have anything that MAY traumatize her quite a bit, bring it up with me in the xat or in here, just nothing too dramatic (although destroying her house is pretty dramatic (now that I think about it you should actually just ask me if you wanna destroy her house, it doesn't sound all that appealing now XD))
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Need to start RPing here Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Need to start RPing here Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Need to start RPing here Empty Re: Need to start RPing here

Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:13 pm
I promise she won't 100% remember the trauma...does that count?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum