Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Supply Run [Ryu] Empty Supply Run [Ryu]

Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:50 am

‘I want to go home.’ That was the single thought that passed through the mind of Karakura’s lethargic doll upon her entering the mall. Anzu had gone to this place plenty of times, twice really, with Seika for various reasons that mainly pertained to finding ridiculous clothes to put her in. She still really didn’t know what to think of Seika’s obsession with dressing her up in styles that made her seem either out of place or like she should belonged to some Japanese singing group. Yes, she sometimes enjoyed the attention her legal guardian gives her, but sometimes she wish the woman would tone it down a few notches though that was wishful thinking. From all her years living with Seika, she could definitely tell that the woman was rather eccentric which was fine by her so long as she wasn’t subjected to it 24/7.

Yeah, Anzu usually came to the mall with Seika, but this time around her guardian was not by her side and she was within the mall for something other than clothes to be dressed in. It had probably been a month or two since Anzu had joined Karakura High School, a place she was still getting use to. She hadn’t ever been to school before, not when she was living in the orphanage, nor the two years she had spent under the care of Seika. All the schooling she had received was always from her caretakers, so being thrusted into an entirely new environment she had never experienced before was taking some getting use to. And she was slowly, but surely, getting use to the boring lessons, her loud classmates, and whatever chaos may ensue within the school. But she missed the days where she didn’t have a large sum of homework to do and could sleep as much as she desired.

She sighed softly, taking a deep breath as she looked about, wanting to quickly finish the task Seika had given to her. She was here not for clothes nor food, but for something that her guardian considered quite important… school supplies. And quite frankly, Anzu knew that left to her own devices, finding the shop would be difficult since the mall was bustling. She certainly picked the perfect time to come.

Her eyes snapped about, looking for the mall’s directory, an awesome thing that would cut down the time she spent within the mall significantly. Yet, she could not find it either because she was blind, which she didn’t believe she was, or because her mind wouldn’t register the big board with directory on it. Anzu sighed, rubbing at her eyes before yawning. Perhaps she should come at a later time, or maybe she should just ask one of the many kind citizens to help her out. Deeming the latter to be the better option, her eyes once again swept over the crowd, locking onto a male who looked like he would be somewhat helpful. With another sigh, Anzu made her way over to the male.

“Uh, excuse me sir. Can you tell me a store that sells a whole bunch of school supplies?”

WC: 519

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
GFX by: Anubis
Ryu Yamazaki
Ryu Yamazaki
Starter Member

Supply Run [Ryu] Empty Re: Supply Run [Ryu]

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:47 am
Zanji was at the mall for one reason, and one reason only..school supplies. Unfortunately, he had to go alone because his Grandma and parents were at work. He wasn't really the type of person who was big on fashion, although he did know a few things. Black goes with everything, always stay matching.. He was a bit nervous, because he was registering for a new school called Karakura High. He hoped that the children there weren't vicious bullies like at his old school. Zanji had been given wedgies, thrown in toilets, garbage bins..everything that you could think of. He knew that he could easily stop it all, but didn't fight unless it was absolutely necessary. It seemed wrong otherwise, at least that's what his Grandma taught him. The mall was massive, and it was very easy to get lost if a person didn't look on the maps that were posted throughout the store. So Zanji made sure he did exactly that, and found a store for what he was looking for. Walking through the crowd and minding his own business, he was approached by a young girl that looked to be a few years younger then him. Her voice startled him for a moment. Girls didn't really take the time to talk to him. He could care less about that type of stuff, though. He was a reserved person, and only took action when it was needed.

"Uh..talking to me?"

Of course she was talking to him. She was practically looking directly at him.

"Yeah, I know where supplies for school are. I'm actually going to Sakura's Supplies right now. Just follow me."

He would walk, making sure that the girl would follow. Since it was a bit of a long walk, he decided that he could make some conversation.

"So, uh..what school do you go to? I'm going to Karakura High School."

Then, his stomach growled.

"Uh..sorry about that. I was planning on getting some food after I picked up my supplies..tis why I didn't bother eating at home, haha."

Zanji arrived at the front of the store, and headed inside. It was extremely crowded, with many children and parents inside the store, rushing to get school supplies before school opened and get good deals.

"Hm...pencil, calculator, all of the basics. Then, I need to head to some clothing stores so I can get proper clothes.."

WC: 404
Anonymous

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:30 pm

She cocked her head to the side, eyes examining the boy who was, coincidently enough, had come to the mall for the same thing she needed. Some would had immediately jumped to the conclusion that the meeting between the two individuals was fate, but Anzu took it as she saw it, a convenient coincidence, one she was quite happy for nonetheless. It meant that this day shall be faster than she had originally anticipated, and that made her quite happy. She would follow the boy to this Sakura’s Supplies store that she had never heard of. Which wasn’t weird at all since she didn’t know a lot of stuff to begin with.

“You’ll be going to the same school as me,” Anzu replied as she stared at the boy’s head with faint curiosity. Most strangers would had simply shown her the shop and gone about their merry way, but this one desired to strike up a conversation. Perhaps he was nervous or just a friendly individual, for she saw no other reason for him to speak to her. She yawned as he mentioned something about not having eaten lunch and doing that after he collected his supplies, information that she didn’t need to know nor would she remember. But no matter, the duo soon arrived at Sakura’s Supplies storefront. It was rather crowded, much to her dismay, and had half a mind to turn around and come back some other time, but she didn’t. She would not have wasted her time, she was here, may as well get it over with.

She would mutter a thank you to her guide before braving the crowd in an attempt to find items that she needed. She put her hand into her pocket to retrieve a piece of paper with the items she needed written on it, Seika having been the one to give it to her knowing full well that Anzu would forget. She guessed her guardian never would imagine that she would forget the paper, something she was finding out just now. She frowned, eyebrows arching as she made sure that she didn’t just shove the paper into a different pocket. But search as she might, there was no such paper on her.

Now, common sense should had kicked in and stated that she would need the most obvious things: notebooks and plenty of pencils. But using her brain wasn’t actually something Anzu did a lot. And not wanting to waste the money Seika had given her on just any item, she decided to seek out the boy for some help. They would be going to the same school, he would probably be needing the same items as herself.

She made her way through the crowd, eyes looking for only one person in particular. A minute or so later, she spotted the boy and made her way over to him. “Um,” she would say as she tugged at his shirt, continuing sheepishly, “can you help me? I don’t remember what I need.”

WC: 498

Ryu Yamazaki
Ryu Yamazaki
Starter Member

Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:33 pm
Zanji smiled when he heard that this girl was going to the same school as she was. Maybe they could be friends. He would have asked what year she was in, but bbecause they just met, he found the question a bit weird to ask. It'd probably be more appropriate to ask when he saw her at school.

The crowded store was a nuisance, even for a person like him. Children of all ages constantly bumped into him, screaming and running around the store like idiots. as he tried to search for supplies before everyone took them all. It took some time for him to process that this girl thanked him.

"Uh, ah..no problem."

Gah! This had to be the only store in the mall with school supplies..

But he was patient, and didn't bother yelling or screaming. He kept his cool, and threw the items he needed in his cart. It was a shame that these parents seemed to lack the skills to discipline there children. While he was in the middle of throwing supplies in his cart, such as calculators, pencil, and paper, he felt a slight tug on his shirt. He thought it was one of the young children, so Zanji would calmly go to address him or her. He turned his head, and cleared his throat.

"Excuse me- Oh, it's you. What's up?"

When she asked for helped, Zanji scratched his head for a moment, thinking about her words.

"Don't remember what you need? ..Do you mean school supplies?"

Was this girl a little slow in the mind? He wasn't going to ask, of course, because that was just plain rude, but school supplies? Everyone knew what to get for school! He rubbed his temples for a moment. He wasn't annoyed with this girl, although it could be mistaken for that. It's just the irritating children were starting to get to him.

"Paper, Pencils- Ah, it's just better if I put them in the shopping cart. I'll even pay for you, I'm in a pretty good mood, besides the children."

He continued to throw stuff like pencils, calculators, and glue, except double the amount he would normally get. Sure, it would cost alot, but she didn't seem mean. It wasn't like he was poor, either.

"So, what's your name? I'm Zanji. Man, I knew I should have got my supplies earlier, haha. But, life gets in the way of things sometimes.."

WC: 413
Anonymous

Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:23 pm

Anzu simply nodded her head, the boy having got what she needed assistance with. She should feel a but embarrassed for having forgotten what she essentially needed for school, and maybe she would had if this was not her first year at Karakura High or her first year in a school. Coupled with the fact that she had forgotten the note with Usa-chan, which was at home, and the fact she didn't really want to muster the brain power to recall what had been on the list, it didn't lead to an individual who could recall what one needed for school from the top of their head. But at least she didn't stand around looking like a lost puppy, nor did she just mindlessly start picking random stuff up, instead she went to ask the boy who had guided her to the store in the first place, which she thought was a wise idea.

He had begun to list off the items, though he abruptly stopped, deciding that it would be easier if he merely grabbed the things that she would need. He even offered to pay for said items, which had made her feel bad, but only for a second. “I pay for lunch than,” she would proclaim, smiling at the boy, she added “as a thank you for your help.” With that being said, she walked beside the boy, watching what he put into the basket intently so that she would know what she needed next time, though the chances of her remembering were a bit low and thus pointless, so after a while she stopped. She would simply come with her guardian next time, though this was nice to. It wasn't an everyday occurrence that she would be outside her home, it was even rarer if she was seen with somebody other than Seika. And she found herself liking this helpful boy. Perhaps the two could become good friends.

“Uh, Anzu,” she answered, eyes snapping to the newly dubbed Zanji who had graciously decided to break the ice. She would had also introduced Usa-chan, but the pink bunny wasn't with her and introducing something that wasn't in her possession had the tendency to make others think she had lost her mind. “Wouldn't it had been worse if you had gone when school began? There being more people because of last minute shopping,” she stated, tilting her head to the side. Not wanting the conversation to drop upon her comment, she decided to ask Zanji a couple of questions. “Er, what made you transfer to Karakura High?”

WC: 428

Ryu Yamazaki
Ryu Yamazaki
Starter Member

Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:39 pm
Zanji nodded when the girl offered to pay for lunch. It seemed that they would be eating together, although Zanji didn't mind. It was always nice when you had someone to talk with. But, he kind of felt bad that she offered to pay everything, even though he was going to pay for her school supplies.

"Heh, thanks for offering, but I can't let you do that. How about I pay for half? I gotta nice place we can get something to eat, or we can just eat at the mall. Either is fine with me."

It could be lobster, or a hamburger. Food was food. He just wasn't the type of person that was picky when there were millions of people on the planet that were starving.

"Anzu, huh? That's a nice name. But, uh, I guess you're right..probably be even more people trying to get school supplies. My parents are kind of lazy, always doing things at the last moment. Really interferes with my plans.."

For a moment, a look of anger popped up on his face, but Zanji's demeanor quickly changed back to his normal, happy self. When she asked the question of what made him transfer, he sighed heavily. He stopped putting items in the cart, and turned to Anzu.

"The reason I transferred is.."

Calm down Zanji, don't start having flashbacks. Just calmly explain to her your problems. She'll understand...she won't laugh at you.

"I had a problem with people abusing my kindness. Now I've learned to not be so trusting..but I hope Karakura High is full of wonderful, nice people that I can be friends with such as yourself."

Then, he resumed putting the supplies in the cart, until he was finished. Then he went to the cashier..somehow Zanji ended up at the front of the line, waiting patiently as the cashier checked out the massive amount of items he purchased.

"Hn..still gotta go school clothes. School shopping is such a bother. I can't wait till I get to eating, fried chicken..macaroni..what do you want to eat, Anzu? Chinese food? American? I really like American food even though it's totally unhealthy! I mean you should see the stuff they have..fried oreos, fried hot dogs..practically everything they have is fried. It's like a heart attack waiting to happen."

The cashier finished, and Zanji put the bags in the cart, heading out of the store along with Anzu.

WC: 418
Anonymous

Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:41 pm

Some may had insisted on paying for lunch simply out of pride or the need to pay back a debt, but Anzu wasn’t one of those kind of people. From what she had observed, insisting to pay for something when the person you desired to pay for turned down the offer led to a long, and often times, winded pissing contest between said individuals. Sometimes the one who offered won, sometimes the one who declined won, and sometimes neither side won, both walking away from one another in annoyance. It wasn’t something she wanted to get into with Zanji, especially since they had just met one another and arguing over who would pay for what sounded both ridiculous and petty. So, she did not make a comment, instead nodding her head in understanding. She shall not force her gift onto Zanji.

“There’s nothing wrong with doing things at the last minute, or never,” Anzu said, yawning as she rubbed at her eyes. “Though, I guess being lazy is only okay if there’s nothing you must do for somebody else,” she added, looking at Zanji from the corner of her eye as she continued to walk beside him. With that, she grew silent, though it would not stick around for long. She turned her head, looking at the boy for a moment before looking forward once again.

“Karakura is loud, it has some rather obnoxious children, and the lessons are boring. Homework is given out daily for some odd reason, and fights break out on a regular basis,” Anzu said as she interlocked her fingers behind her back. “But, no one at Karakura is actually mean, per se. Though I really cannot judge for I do sleep a lot during and after school hours.” She smiled, “perhaps you shall like it there.”

With that said, the two arrived at the check out line, Anzu putting together the fact that shopping was apparently over. And much to her surprise, or satisfaction, there really hadn’t been many items that needed to be purchased. This meant less stuff for her to remember. She looked at the cashier as she tallied up the amount that was due, though her attention was shifted to Zanji’s question.

“How does one fry a hot dog?” Anzu questioned, eyebrows arching slightly, “nonetheless a cookie?” It sounded sickening, and the image that popped into her head was that of soggy cookies and bread that tasted of oil. Whoever had thought that frying foods that either shouldn’t or don’t need to fry as appetizing seriously needed to get themselves checked. She didn’t care where, so long as they were never allowed to make up anything else again.

“Er, let us have, um,” Anzu stuttered, at a lost for words since she really didn’t know what she wanted to eat. She grew silent for a moment, thinking back on the various foods Seika had fed her, most of which had been homemade since her guardian had a strong distaste for anything cooked by the hands of another. She frowned for a moment, eyes darting around the mall for some sort of idea, though she received none. She sighed deeply, “how about American food? I don’t think I have actually had something from that region.” She finally answered, looking over at Zanji.

“Er, where’s the nearest American food joint?”

WC: 554

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Supply Run [Ryu] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Supply Run [Ryu] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:16 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Supply Run [Ryu] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum