Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Essence of PH. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Essence of PH. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Essence of PH. Empty Essence of PH.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:17 pm
So, I was reading an article that recorded the stories of all the people of a game who recounted the transformations that they went through as a result of it. I thought it'd be neat to see the first-hand experiences and changes that people have gone through since joining PH, it's members, it's staff, and Frost. I'll be starting the write-up of mine, but wanted to get out this message itself as a kind of header with all the information of this thread's purpose.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Essence of PH. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Essence of PH. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Essence of PH. Empty Re: Essence of PH.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:23 pm
My personal experience of PH has been a transformative one.

I joined Platinum Hearts at the end of eighth grade; so I've been a member my entire highschool career. In all honesty, I never expected to go very far with it. I was timid, and thought of it more as a game. To be honest, I was quite terrified of everyone here. However, at the same time, I found it inspiring... and more than that, found myself beginning to aspire to those heights.

The most consistent of those influences was Frost. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I'd be able to RP with someone like that at that level... but I pushed myself, and pushed myself hard. I went from not even a full paragraph line to being able to post something nearly as long as a novel. I credit PH totally for that, and consider a massively positive influence in my life. It exposed me to the real world in a way nothing else in my environment could have; it tempered me... and I'm extraordinarily thankful for that.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Essence of PH. Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Essence of PH. Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:25 pm
Let me tell you a story about how fantastic this website and its creator are.

Back in the eighth grade, i was the scene kid weeaboo that no one liked. I had maybe one friend, no prospects for the future, a fuck ton of issues that had followed me from a very young age, and a lot of baggage that I carried with me literally everywhere I went.

I don't want to get to depressing, so I won't go into detail, but just know that I have a LOT of hospital visits under my belt from during those times.

However, as my first semester of freshman year came to a close, I was freed from this cycle by one thing.

Platinum Hearts.

I joined via trying and failing on another bleach site, followed by a google search that took me straight here. I signed up, asked if it was an active place in xat, created the moniker "Pockeh", and my adventure began.

This site has kept me seeing the light in times of darkness. It has been here for a laugh when all I want to do is cry. It's accepted me back after countless mistakes as I continue to learn and grow as a person. Frost, you've helped me through friend issues, family issues (from back in the day when I came in xat all the time because this is the ONE place I can find solace), life stress, and general motivation. I went from one-lining in the gotei to being part of major plots all across the site because I've gotten inspired, motivated, and overall improved as a person from my time here.

I love this site, and everyone on it, but the bulk of my love goes to Frost. My nigga since 2010 and one of the only people on this planet I can truly call "brother".

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Essence of PH. Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Essence of PH. Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:17 am
My experience with PH has been one of support for me.

Ever since I was kicked out of a previous page for stupid insane woman reasons for whatever reason Frost came to me and asked me to join the site. It was all small then but the fact that he came to me after that seemed to spark something in me that this place was gonna be different. And it is.

No matter what stupid idea I had for a character or thread idea no one really seemed to care, which is nice. Sure there are always the whole gay jokes and stuff but from you guys I know its all in good fun. (though my training tells me to talk to yall about it I'll let it slide for yall)

And yall have been there for me during really dark times for me. Whether they were related to the site or things IRL yall have always been there for nw through thick and thin. And because of that I am proud to call yall my family.

Now here are some ponies to express how I feel about yall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbdIjm6vC0
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Essence of PH. Left_bar_bleue1000/9999Essence of PH. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:20 am
For me, I always liked the freedom of this site. So after I found it once Blank told me about it I decided to join in and found all you lovely little boys and girls. It was and still is a breath of fresh air for me. Otherwise I would not have bothered coming back to this site recently despite my absences. It is one of the few places where I can see myself role playing indefinitely as I work through my writers block and overall laziness.

The people are nice, the community is different and the staff is on point with what they do. I've gotten wonderful templates, many drunken good times on the xat and the chance to see the site grow and thrive since 2011. Frost has a real nice place here and I hope to see it last for more years to come.

To Platinum Hearts~

Essence of PH. Tumblr_m9ooh8Hnzh1qimc6j

Essence of PH. 2edm7ps

'Thou envious of my fine wine and goods?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Essence of PH. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Essence of PH. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:25 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Essence of PH. WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum