Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Staff Of The Month [SEPT 2014 NOMINATIONS]

+7
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Hayuko
Kade
Dexterity
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
THEFROST
11 posters
Go down
AgentJackDempsey
AgentJackDempsey
Starter Member

Staff Of The Month [SEPT 2014 NOMINATIONS] - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Of The Month [SEPT 2014 NOMINATIONS]

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:58 pm
I'm going to nominate Ludalfa for being very helpful to me since joining.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Of The Month [SEPT 2014 NOMINATIONS] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Staff Of The Month [SEPT 2014 NOMINATIONS] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Staff Of The Month [SEPT 2014 NOMINATIONS] - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Of The Month [SEPT 2014 NOMINATIONS]

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:23 pm
Staff Of The Month [SEPT 2014 NOMINATIONS] - Page 2 Image355
«LOCKING OUT THE THREAD NOW»

Okay, now that five days has eclipsed since this thread was made, I feel people have been given enough time to vote. As a result of that? I'm going to go ahead and lock out this nomination thread to give way to the OTM Finals. Those threads will be up anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours.

Staff Of The Month [SEPT 2014 NOMINATIONS] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum