Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  Empty The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here

Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:19 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"..No, i came here to talk to and show the respect deserved to the one who got my father to pay attention to this place. Your systems will have to wait. "

Was all the girl who had gotten serious would say, as chains jerked outwards outside of the faux reality and they would have anchored her very existance to the ground, allowing her to pin point her own energy, then using her vast knowledge of energy? She would have rebridged her self in that single location, at the same time, having left the likes of Ku-chan to deal with his own return. The once docile girl having allowed her harsher side to glimps out, as then she would have exhaled smoke appearing around her as she would have envoked the full power of her companionship of the divine mist. In doing so this would allow her through the methods of its contraception distort and nullify any lingering affects which would permeate her own body, Despite the power of K-worlds defenses if it was something like trapping, then it was going to take a hell of alot more then that to stop the one who was of true blood relation to the king of hero's and the queen of brutes. Which was then why she would have with her eyes sparkling looked forward as she could tell she hadn't even done a single sliver of damage.

Instead there the dragons den stood, as if she had done nothing to it. Her breath expanding outwards as she would have slowly instead of walking in, smiled slowly. "..So this is where you where.. father.." She would have thought as her golden eyes seemed to glow with their own luminous sparkle. Her body making its way forward as she would have instead of going in rather, just sat down on the fringe of it all, allowing her gaze to sweep in the sky before she would have let her own lips part as he said idly, knowing from the previous reaction there had to be something or other around to have tripped and set the defenses or what ever they where off as it just had made her.. kind of laugh as she'd say slowly. "..So.. you would deny a maiden seeking their own father out the pride of visiting him? Even when that daughter wants nothing more.. then to check up.. and make sure he's doing ok?.. how.. unfair, but tell him i stopped by..That.. idiot.. gilgamesh"

That was all the golden princess would say before she would have looked over her shoulder at the dragons den, a small smile on her face as she sucked up the anger.. the feeling of insignificance while she would begin to walk from the building, Her form rather insignificant before she would have exhaled calm and collected on the outside, but about to snap and cry on the inside, as she thought about how the feeling of being written off felt. the feeling sucked.. but she understood why and she wasn't going to push the man any further.. so unless he decided to come out the likes of the legacy of hero's would have made her way into the thrall of k-world wandering around hoping maybe she might find her father that way'

Template By: [THEFROST]

stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  LzZCuy7
stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  Empty Re: The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here

Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:27 am
(Excuse The Old Template; BUT PLAY POSTING MUSIC)

Photobucket

Artist: Chilli Carrier - Song: The Dark Side - Word Count: 1041

With the child beginning to calm down, there was no point in sending weapon after weapon towards the incoming offspring of Gilgamesh. While there were more potent means of defense, security and weapons to be used against the threat; the target seemed to have eased and relaxed from her once rambious and destructive nature. Therefore, she was in a state of mind and body to be graced by the presence of this dimensions ruler and creator. Thus, the air would come to a still point and the heavy sense of a galactic force oozed out of The Dragon's Den. Akin to a Demigod, this overflowing power could be deduced as Kin Iramasha without a single inch for doubt.

Thus, a bronze skinned man with amber eyes and silver hair started to emerge from out of the infamous building of The Dragon's Den. Wearing nothing but a pair of loose pants that were crimson in color and filled with many tribal markings on the sides; the male seemed more or less dressed for combat, even going as far as to emerge from his domain barefooted. So, through this lack of garments coating his body, the miniscule amount of clothing allowed for his toned body to be showcased. Muscular, but not too robust to where his body was overflowing with overgrown sacks of meat. Not too little, not too much; the perfect medium for nimbleness with a dash of strength.

Body structure aside, the more important matter was that Kin was here and Ninsun was at his doorstep pleading for her father to come back. Being a father himself, there was a slight sense of empathy for her plight; as he'd not desire for his own children to be here in such a sorry state due to the absence of a father. This sight made him reflect, briefly, on the hundreds of years he spent away from his own family while sealed within the voidless realm the Soul King imprisoned him in. And, in light of that, a soft sigh escaped his lips and he gave Ninsun a firm look once she was able to address her true intentions for being here.

"Do you expect me to not discipline you when you make a mess of my home? As a father, I punish my children when they do wrong, and reward them when they do good. With the lack of a male figure in your life, I can attempt to bypass and ignore what you just did as I understand....you don't have much control."

These words came across as very gruff, as the tone of The Infamous Man of The Kokuryuteshi was nothing short but stern enough to make even the most easy going person on edge. However, if one were to pay attention to his facial expression, the eyes behind the fiery man behind the mirror would be softening ever so slowly. This is because he indeed felt his paternal instincts taking away for some reason or another as he confronted Gilgamesh's daughter.

"So if you've learned from your mistake, I will indulge your request and do what I can for you to find your father." Closing his eyes, he'd let off a hardened exhaling of breath before locating the pulsation of Gilgamesh's mind. The aura of Gilgamesh's psyche was one that Kin seemed to be able to pin-point and track down with relative ease. Although his current vicinity was unknown, The Devil Iramasha did indeed seem to have a telepathic grasp of senses to forge a line of communication with The Golden Ruler. Even if he were sleep, this message was meant to ring through and arose his attention.

'Gilgamesh, wherever you are, I implore that you come back to The Dragon's Den. I've confronted your daughter and this offspring of yours appears to be on a quest to find you. I'm none too certain of the relationship you have with this spawn of yours, but from one father to another, I'd request you resolve things.'

And with that mental message sent, a clicking sound echoed throughout the area and Kin reopened his blazing orange eyes once more. Having a moment a silence, the reflections of his own slain parents made him feel a somber sense of sadness ooze over them. Going back and forth over the bonds between parents and their children reminded him that the connection he had with his own mother and father were all but destroyed in the wake of their death. It wasn't necessarily tragic, as they were a warrior people; but it still left a lingering sadness deep within his life. Enough to spark a desire to want to be a proper father for his children; even if their mothers would not.

Thus, for this reason, he'd place his right hand on Ninsun's shoulder and make sure his grip was firm, but not too firm to where he'd crush her muscle or bones. It was the sort of touch to convey, physically, that he indeed did have a concern; but he wasn't too keen on expressing this verbally at the moment.

"I am not a person to mince words and get all sensitive. However, I am observant and objective. So I can tell that you are distress and I want you to understand that we will house you. If Gilgamesh is apart of our family, then we will accept you into our ranks as well."

Not moving his eyes from Ninsun's gaze, Kin's voice was sincere and his eyes reflected such an earnest intent. If there was one thing that this man was? It was the fact that he was a very loyal man and kept his word to the very bitter end. That is one of the core principles in why the people of The Kokuryuteshi so stand behind him. As no matter how little or big, their leader sought to fulfill their wishes and desires as best he could. And for Ninsun? He'd do the same with her being Gilgamesh's daughter.

"Now, if you'd resort from being bullheaded enough to attack my domain, I will offer you to enter my home and give yourself time to come to grips with what has occurred to you."

stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  Empty Re: The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here

Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:13 pm

”..I am older.. in my mind then i am in my heart, . . “ Ninsun said slowly, despite the fact this was a leader, an individual that was of unimaginable power. The female would have listened to what he said. And was about to write him off, but then? She felt his hand, and her eyes widened momentarily, as she would have exhaled, her body relaxing into the embrace, while she would have. Leaned back into the males embrace, naturally into the warmth that she felt that a father might have for their children. She didn’t know her place, she was a tool to some, and she was living only now to help her mother over and over. She wanted to make her mother not have to worry about her anymore, she wanted to become strong enough that she could make this world one without war, and without eternal strife and sadness. Her lips pursued some, as she would have allowed her hands to shift listlessly.

”..I am unable to be myself, between looking for my father, and the shadow of my mothers health. I feel like a mere dead weight to both of them most the time Kin. I am young, my heart is still soft, yet to be hardened by years of experience..”

Ninsun would have allowed her hands to slide down to her sides as she would have listened to the remaining words.. her eyes widening slightly at..
”..Family..?.. I could have a family?” That proposal from Kin shocked her and she would have slowly allowed a smile to grace her lips as she would have reached up, her right hand gently resting against Kin’s own as she smiled gratefully, her own lips parting to show her white teeth while she deliberated for abit just what she wanted. Power for the sake of power? Was that really something that she believed in anymore? No.. power only worked when one had something that was absolutely worth protecting, something that would be considered family? She yearned for those emotions, for a place she could belong.

Specifically though she would have looked up at the top of the city, as if she was deciding something important, her hands rising up to what marked her as a royal of the demon world, as someone who was of the statue of a princess. She would pause and wonder.. just if this was the right choice, however she would have pulled that stupid badge of status from her body, and she would have turned over kins palm gently as she would have placed it in his hands, while she would have looked up and then at the people.. they all seemed to be so calm. So peaceful, they didn’t have to worry about the ceaseless strife and struggle. She would look up at the sun, the sky, how peaceful it was and then she’d look back at the family playing.

Imagining if that was her family, or anyones family, how they deserved such things too? She was filled with a sense of duty. Her hands slowly raising up as she would have turned around. Sure she was a royal, lineage of the king of hero’s and the queen of brutes. She had lofty lineage and birthrights to nations, but she had slowly stepped back and then she would have done something that would have taken all her pedigree and she would have tossed it to the wind while wondering.. if she was making the right choice. Yet she still wouldn’t stop her actions as she had gotten on one knee and put her right arm across her stomach, her back leaning forward as she had closed her eyes.

Not only this though she would have smiled slowly, and then she would have looked up at the man, the one who seemed to be willing to give her a home and a family to watch after.. and she would have then locked eyes with him before she had sat down next to him again, pondering slowly just why couldn’t this man have been her father. Why everything had to be so hard and difficult in places like this, but she wouldn’t change her mind anymore as she would have slowly asked the lord of k-world her one and true wish after seeing this all.
”..Kin, I want more.. then to join u, i have one last request, though i know my body.. might not be able to handle it. . . Kin, i want to protect these dreams, because while you are striving for this.. i want to be here. protecting what you have achieved. However I’m not strong enough.. so please, as you have given to me, i want to give to you.. so if you can, grant me the power, power enough to protect even against the strongest of enemies. My place is not one of fighting, so.. while you continue this path, let me protect the dreams that everyone has built to this point.

I want this dream of perfection to become reality.. i want it for the families who will never have to worry about strife and war again. The world.. even demons kin.. the world is wrong fundamentally. . . I feel this strongly, fighting relatives, killing cousins. Discrimination between races. These are old.. and have been going on for eons and eons. If they aren’t fixed soon, they may cause these homes to be destroyed.. and i don’t want that. The dreams that every soul has.. every being has, those dreams are as we speak being destroyed you know.

They are being forgotten and made meaningless. I don’t want that anymore, demons.. family.. heritage.. Kin.. these are important.. ..numbers make things perfect. . . but if you divide them you cannot truly rise to the occasion.. You have given me.. a home, something until now i never knew that i sought so much. Please, even if i break, and bleed, i want to be the unyielding aegis, the shield to your sword. Because i want to protect ur dream kin..even if you have power enough to shoulder the burden on ur own. I want to be able to lessen that. I want to be able to protect my family, so they can pursue their dreams even more and more.

In a way.. i know its selfish of me. I know i’m asking alot. but i want this dream of urs.. i want to protect it. so please, give me the strength to become a shield that can protect your dreams from harm. No.. not only ur dreams, as i figure.. every one of ur members.. they dream to better the world. I want to protect those dreams too, that .. is my dream. A dream i would be ready to give everything for Kin, if thats what i need to do. So.. will you grant me the power to do this.. kin?.. Will you turn me into a shield to protect these dreams of urs?.. Because.. that.. is my wish.. kin.. to become a being with power to protect.. this perfect world u’ve created. enough power to protect it even from the greatest evils. I’m willing.. to trade my soul,everything i have, because thats my wish.. i just hope.. u can make it come true.., this is my family.. too now after-all.. “

[/quote]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999stubbornly - The Golden Princess : Stubbornly Still Here  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:44 pm
[POSTING MUSIC IS A MUST FOR THIS POST! PLEASE PLAY THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Photobucket

Artist: Phantasy Star Online - Song: The Nostalgia In Solitude - Word Count: 1312

Hearing no pullback from Gilgamesh, the obvious conclusion that Kin could draw was that his enigmatic partner was more than likely busy with other affairs. Typical. It mattered not, however. The Devil Iramasha would do what it takes in order to oversee and take care of this reckless child for the time being. At least, that is what his conscious had told him to do. So, he'd give a stiff nod of his head to affirm that he understood what Ninisun meant when The Royal Maiden said she was older in her mind than her bodies physical shell. Of course, given the reality of their universe, it was to be expected that creatures like this popped up now and again. Still, it didn't make it any less bizarre when these occurrences took place. So, in spite of her protest, : The Kokuryuteshi's leader did not want to acknowledge her as anything less than a child. Her life-span, even with all of those augmentations, mimic'd a scared infant searching for someone to guide and nurture her in this dog-eat-dog world.

It is to this end that his fatherly instincts kicked in further upon her describing the situation between her parents. Hearing her portray the life she led was rather disheartening, but not because of the intentive parents. If one expects to get anywhere in this world, they can't live in the shadows of those whom gave them life. That was a lesson even KIn himself taught Sing by way of her leading The Kokuryuteshi for as long as she did during his centuries long absence. Ergo, if nothing else, he'd part his words of insight on to the distraught child before him after they released from the embrace each of them shared.

"Look not towards your ancestors for the understanding your soul, but inward of your own self. Utter those sentiments and you'll surely achieve your own miserable self-fulfilling prophecy of being a dead-weight. You may be young, but the potential to attain your desires by discovering your own heart. For it is not wrong to lean on others, but learn to endure without them if needed."

The tone of voice was stern, steady and serene as he explained his viewpoint to The Princess. When finished with those words, he'd then gauge the reaction from Ninsun. From the looks of things, it was beginning to appear as if the female was growing more fond of him. After revealing the opening for a family; it seemed that the Royal Figure hungered for that more than anything else. Otherwise, he'd assume she'd proceed with her previous tirade.

Nonetheless, as she touched his right hand, The Iramashsa would caress the left side of her face with his other palm. In that way, he would comfort her by physical touch; as his face still remained neutral, but mind and heart more than willing to assist the child out. And, from the bronze haired girl's constant shifting gazes, it was becoming apparent enough to Kin she was in the midpoint of attempting to make a major decision to join them or not. At least, that is what The Iramasha's deductive skills were telling him.

A few moments passed and the girl started moving once more. Indeed, Ninsun began getting on her knees and placing that right hand of hers on her chest. From there, it was apparent enough to Kin that the Royal Child decided to join among their family's ranks. To which, The Iramasha would nod his head and accept her course of action.

However, before he could speak on that notion, the youth still had more to give him. There was a request and that request was for Kin to build her up to become stronger, more capable and less unstable so that the girl may protect and save those whom she wished to defend to the very death. It was a noble cause in his mind and the man's head would give a gentle nod at the concept of it.

Therefore, without needing any words, The Illustrious power of Kin proceeded to go to work at bringing an object with the capacity to assist in those desires of hers. Holding out his right arm, The Iramasha would summon forth one of The Kokuruteshi's infamous "URE Sphere's". These were orbs of power tethered together to a realm that is said to have a vast supply of seemly endless energy. Infusing its properties into the woman should bring about growth, change and further understanding of her potential and power.

[CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT URE SPHERE'S]

Thus, with his telepathic command, the object hovered, descended to Ninsun's head and began the act of fusing itself together with her body. Believing that she was willing to become under his influence, the orb was meant to undergo this process relatively undisturbed; unless any surprise complications from her body were to sprout up and cause trouble. In this way, the development of this bonding had been meant to take place swiftly and without fail.

So, with that objective taken care of for the timing, this would act mold itself towards being the first step of trust Kin would bestow upon the child. Perhaps he would take her in under The Kokuryuteshi's care and mark her as one of his shadow's. With but a few mental commands, the nanobots that comprised The Kokuruteshi realm homed in on their masters request. From this directive, they went to work updating the communication systems of the organization's vast network. Thus, in seconds, they updated the directory of K-World and marked, within the higher-ups books, the fact that Ninsun was now his shadow. By performing this act, she was now under his care and he'd see to it that she would mold and mature from him.

Henceforth, he'd turn his burning amber gaze towards her ashened stare and nod his head to once again confirm that her words reached him for the time being. Ninsun was mixed in within Kin's family and he'd take her in. In normal circumstances, he'd murder someone for being foolhardy enough to invade upon his land, but out of loyalty to GIlgamesh, he wanted better for his daughter that he seemed to be unable to take care of.

"Speak no more. I've tended to your wish and I will grant it. All I ask is your loyalty to me, my family and this organization we call our home. There is no need for any further long-winded speeches."

There was a definite sense of boldness behind the tone of his voice. It was strong, yet not overwhelming. Precise, but not too blunt. In every way, to him, it was as a leader should sound. Building forth a path to both him and his follower so that they may each reach their wildest dreams and achieve a semi-utopia. This world was a barren one and the infant, even with her limited eyes, could see that. So he'd take that enlightenment and bring her to the cusp of awareness with his guiding hand.

The question was: would she be willing to endure this path? Only time could have the answer for that. If nothing else, the horse had been brought to the water. It was now up to that horse to drink or starve itself from not taking the sweet nectar of knowledge and power from its provider.

For now, Kin would only observe Ninsun and monitor any shifts or disbalances in her body from the infusion of the URE Sphere into her core.

"More importantly: tell me, how do you feel and what do you desire to do from this point onward to achieve both yours and our goals?"

Staring intently into her eyes, Kin awaited her answer and hoped it was satisfactory.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:53 pm

T-this feels so weird, so-.. so weird.. This warmth and energy is it.. is it okay for me to have this?....No.. i keep doubting myself, he’s giving me a chance.. i’d be dumb to act.. the fool now..” Ninsun thought, lightly as at first she felt the warmth as if she was being burned. After all, ninsun despite her pedigree did have a delicate balance to her, from her very nature. However, this was different her body wanted to fight this introduction of energy into her very being. It wanted to fight it, even if it meant dying- even though ninsun herself was not okay with this. Instead she would calm herself, taking the pain, not for its physical meaning. Instead, she took it for what it symbolized, the new her she wanted; the chance she was being given to earn that place bit by bit. So as the URE sphere was being introduced into her very body, while for some it was pleasurable, or warm? For her, it would be like her body was being torn asunder by a thousand demons, being broken hundreds of times, pain of which she never until now had the capacity to truly wrap her mind around. No ,this was the pain from old systems, such as necropolis, saturn, systems being forced to interact with a new.. and vast outside system. Her introduction into ure, was very, very painful.

Ninsun would keep quiet though listening to the man, as she stomached her gut-wrenching pain. carefully not letting it show, but at the same time working on balancing the warring faction of machines which lay within her. Which was why through her mind she would have forcibly tried something that without the Ure sphere’s energy would have normally been impossible. She would have directed the energy in condensed and precise directions within her body. Doing so she would begin re-configuration of her own systems within her body. As if she was going to join their ranks, she was going to give them everything she had in her disposal. infact, if kin allowed it there would be a one sided introduction of the chaya-nations networks into the database of k-world. Done through a process which would make it so , chaya nation would be unable to get into k-worlds data banks, but k world would be able to essentially to tap into and learn things about that portion of the demon-world through this connection that was already pre-existing within the royal figure of ninsun.

Next she would work on using this energy to work on herself, she was busy between listening and reconstructing energy networks within herself to be able to handle the access to the bottomless well of energy which would be now forth-flowing within her. Setting a secondary energy line through herself, using partial demonic properties to bring this into her being , it would be comparable to her trying to split herself into three and focus on balancing who she was. Her chaya nation self, her old memories, and this new her she was going to be. It was a matter, not of physical pain, or endurance it was a test of heart and of character for her as she was delving into herself trying to both stay alive, and at the same time trying to seek the answer to just what she truly wanted. ”..The old me.. the past that isn’t mine, this new me a new chance, am i trying to shun my past, or am i trying to find within myself what i want, it’s hard really. . This man is so intimidating, yet i feel he .. means what he says, it’s so disconcerting. Trying to figure out how to swim within all these emotions. All i’ve been doing is following orders, or running away. What DO i want..?”

Ninsun thought to herself as she held up a finger to kin, showing she was going to answer. However first, as her energy seemed to be increasing from the force and strain going on within herself. The strain of the energy, and the strain of a girl who acted normally just on orders looking to find just what she wanted. It wasn’t easy, however she was doing her best to figure it out, figure it all out. Which was why she would look up at kin, her resolve hardened, but her voice still gentle given she was still struggling to further accept the hive which was the ure sphere into her very picky and fragile body. Her words being simple. but clear.

”..I will answer you, but before i can know what i want or how i feel, i must ask of myself those questions. So.. give me a moment, this is a lot to take in after all. “

Ninsun then had closed her eyes, and focused inwards on herself. She wanted to know what did she want, what did she in her heart want to do. So as she focused inwards her energy would spike, but it would be controlled as she came to her own inner psyche looking at a door, her eyes narrowing her lips parting, a deep breath leaving her mouth as she stepped through and she focused on what was to come ahead.

inner world confrontation will go here

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:17 am
(PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC BELOW)

Photobucket

Artist: PSO OST - Song: Entry Into The Crater 2 - Word Count: 1031

There was still a battle going on within the depths of Ninsun. Even from this vantage point, as an outsider to her inner world, Kin could more than see that. So, there was a sense of belief within himself that she truly wanted to change from her unsteady and unstable ways in order to seek the dawn of a new day. Therefore, he'd place his hand on her shoulder and begin transferring wavelengths of his own energy into her in order to bring further stability to her mind, body and spirit. All in all, he was starting to view her as someone who needed to be saved and he needed to prove to himself that he had the capacity to do so. He refused to let this child fall prey to the taint of her demonic blood and allow it to consume her into the fires of hell.

Henceforth, in that moment, Ninsun could more than likely feel the effects of Kin's influence and the URE Sphere beginning to try and calm her down. They were tapping into its nearly unlimited power in order to bring forth a miracle on this day. To cleanse the impurities of her essence, to bring enlightenment to her state of mind and bring her being to a new evolution that could stand fit to fight alongside those with the utmost of noble intentions in The Kokuryuteshi's Realm.

Ergo, as this unity continued being forged, Kin would then sense the intentions of Ninsun yearning for the wealth of energy the Chaya Nation had to be added on to The Kokuryuteshi's Realm's own wealth of power. Having detected these pure desires, The Royal Devil Iramasha would allow this link to be forged and gladly take it. Of course, with his superb sense of awareness, he'd keep an eye out to ensure those Demons would not otherwise tamper with his equipment. After all, one could never be too sure when an unseeing hand could lay forth a trap when in the position of king. So, he didn't doubt Ninsun, but he would keep a mindful eye on what was coming froth out of Demon World due to how much conflict and instability was occurring that dimension.

Nevertheless, there were still more important things to attend to. The focus of this whole ritual was to ensure that Ninsun was purged of her toxins and properly made into the ranks of The Kokuryuteshi. So, the volumes of energy coming forth from Kin's own essence would proceed to further flood the embodiment of The Golden King's Daughter. In this way, he'd force this change to occur and further increase the odds of her winning this internal struggle for power and control.

"Yes. That is the way. Keep pushing forward. You have the ability to see beyond yourself. All you have to do is allow yourself to move forward, child."

Those words of encouragement came off as solid, caring an concerned all at the same time. He wanted her to win this, he yearned for her to overcome this and he was doing all in his power to help make this dream happen for the child. It was only natural for someone like him to want this for Ninsun. The fatherly instincts that lay dormant within him were coming out at full force and he wanted to see that this beautiful spirit was protected. Maybe it was a bit over the top to think that way, but so to was the depth of power that Kin's influence reached.

And so, as this ritual continued to spiral forward, it seemed that she was still struggling to find an answer. There were waves of pain, anguish and torment being felt within the waves of energy that radiated from the body of Ninsun. What was she missing? He was giving her everything he had and it still wasn't enough? Did he need to enter that inner world himself in order to dispel what was going on? If this continued, and she didn't improve in her health, the notion of doing that action would smother his conscious and he'd keep on trying to forcibly bring about this evolution within herself. There was no way that he was going to lose this battle after beginning to invest any sort of sentiment, energy or affection into this child. That just wasn't in Kin's nature to run away from a battle such as the one unfolding before his eyes.

So, as a result of all this riding on the cliffs, the likes of Kin Iramasha started to try and infuse a sealing chaos energy into her body. He could sense a separate entity other than Ninsun within herself, and he felt he needed to alleviate her of this conflict. Therefore, he compressed this rich volume of power into her body in order to constrict that spirit and prevent it from further tainting The Golden King's Daughter. Henceforth, whatever was taking place in that internal world would greatly take a different turn based on these actions that Kin put forth. That demonic half of herself would soon realize that its days were numbered and he was attempting to separate its claws away from Ninsun's soul. Instead, it would be suppressed and cut off within its own sub-space in The Child's soul. It's power would be made readily available to Ninsun, but The Kokuryuteshi's leader wouldn't allow it to further corrupt her.

Ergo, with his own blessings would he seek to bring forth a miracle for the bronze haired woman. And, from the looks of things, it seemed that he was making progress. Her body still seemed to posses a rebellious spirit against these effect and she was seen holding up one finger to Kin. After that moment, Ninsun then explained that once she was finished dealing with this negativity within herself would she then find an answer suitable for Kin. So, upon hearing this, Kin could only let off a firm nod and allow her to finish the last of this battle and hopefully hear something that would signify change within this child's life.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum