Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 Empty Re: Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order]

Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:06 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

“...Serving.. Isn’t.. Despair, ill show you despair..I am owned only by..khala and sunshine, not by this.. voice in my head” What what animum had said slowly, as from the assimilated memories in her mind? she would have allowed memories of carnage.. death.. despair.. families without their children. Children without their mothers. Then the images would get faster.. and faster as his being looked down in her own empty mental world, she felt the pleasure, but ..that bond the blood flowing through her, these things allowed her to retain her own individuality, she indeed was bound.. and a flower, but she was far.. from a pawn to be controlled by petty mind tricks.

Seen easily.. when she begun to raise her head, in her own inner world, her hand pulling outwards as she would have allowed her world to form the images in her head, a world without hope, a world without pain.. a world without emotion sunk deeper than the abyss between worlds. Where people didn’t know what light meant, where they didn’t need to think, the just walked mindlessly because their grief.. and their despair was beyond comprehension. She would have walked forward slowly, landing on her feet in her own inner world while she would have giggled , while her hands would spread apart, from it a blackened blade forming as she would have caught it, her eyes narrowing.

”..I love despair.. and i will be with sunshine.. i have no need.. for you. begone..” Animum would say leveling the blade towards the other, her eyes narrowing partially, because of the way that this strange individual had tried to control her, but also because of the fact that she was tired of being controlled. Hence why she would have looked up smiling her eyes meeting that of sunshines before she would have let her wings spread out, a deep giggle escaping her lips as she had felt her energy spiking , her mouth parting further as she would have allowed her energy to shift as she had mumbled “..Despair.. Oh Despair..”

From there? She would have let out a deep laughing sound, her eyes parting.. before she would have slowly slid back into the depths of her inner world, her lips moving as she would have said in a soft.. but pleasurable voice.. “.. I will submit.. but only to sunshine or khala.. not to you”

Template By: [THEFROST]
[/quote]

despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 BtXe12b
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 Empty Re: Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order]

Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:36 pm

"Good girl…"

Was all Sunshine said as he felt her accept himself and Khala as her owner, the one who brought her to the light. Yes… that is correct…. With Sunshine… no need for anything else… The voice over the bond would say to her as Sunshine held her in his arms, watching her wings spread wide as she mumbled.

"How does it feel, my disciple…?" He asked her as she let out a deep laugh, before placing his hands around her head on the outside of her body, hearing her promise of submission. "Yes… that is right… Now return to me, my Flower… or invite me to your deepest place…" He instructed her as his hands gently massaged her back, smiling with a strange look on his face as he did so.

Indeed, if she allowed it, then by placing his hands on her head as they were doing now, he would be able to even appear within her Inner World, and if invited there, then all opposition would be put to rest, and the Demon Shinigami would make her very soul begin to look towards the light of Khalaism.

"Now… are you ready for my hands to perfectly mold your mind…?" He asked her at last, eagerly awaiting her reply…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:16 pm
Shizuo wrote:

“Join… Submit.. First.. hmm… i want to stretch my wings.. and fly” Animum would say slowly, looking down on the creature in her head like some pitiful insect.. one which was ready to be crushed. Which was why as a harsh breeze of oppressive despair would roll out like a thick tide? The air would become charged in power of which the likes would be near that of a god. Energy which would coil and expand itself outwards, further and further, till it would make everything in her inner world become a turmoil and abyss. flux and ebbing tide.. would turn from the internal world to the external world, as the energy would take the shape of a mask. One which would explode brimming with power like the sound of awakening the energy would keep increasing.. and increasing. The ground would be leveled first destroyed as if hit by a nuclear blast, ground turning to sand, sand turning to glass as above an electromagnetic storm would express itself lightning drilling cannon ball sized holes in the ground, and yet? Her energy.. well it would continue to rise.

Truly it would be, akin to a new-born testing its limits. which seemed to then cause for the space around to disrupt.. to become blasted away as a tide of black energies would tendril out the sky changing mere color in the time period it would take for probably sunshine to blink. Her power would range and roll outwards expanding further.. and further, a blissful cataclysm of energy which would turn everything within 20 miles to ash, as she continued to test her limits. All this energy would expand further and further, in light of her dramatic boost it would generate enough energy that throughout hell probably the shockwaves would be enough that it would cause things to shiver, to tremble as the reverberations of the being in its first flight would continue to dramatically increase. While she was testing her limits she would have then slowly allowed her hand to move up.

She would have then focused her energy above her lifting a single finger as she seemed to smile slowly, the crackle and flow of the raw power increasing every moment it lingered, the size growing as items within many miles begun to be polarized.. rocks everything would seem to begin to be sucked inwards as she had then grinned her head tilting back, the energy increasing to a massive boil a blinding blaze of red and blue and black light which would awash the layer of hell before dissipating and leaving an immense crater at least 12 miles in circumference. Her eyes slowly opening as she would then have clenched her hand, this unholy amount of power moving to a rolling boil as she would try something.. she would lift her hand and point it to the right, having left her inner world.

She’d then shift and smile her arms curling around Sunshine after her display of destruction was over.. her eyes glimmering some, as she would have only then let out a soft.. sigh.. her energy signature shifting as she’d sense.. at a great distance.. a disturbance which would generically cause her to react, her eyes being set then.. on one place.. the soul society.. But first? She would carefully kneel on one foot and she would have spoke clearly, her voice two toned as she wasn’t used to the energy nor the power currently residing in her body. Although she was still feeling rejuvinated.. and even reborn if you wanted to call it such. Hence why as she would have allowed her body to shift she was over-joyed , her eyes narrowing .. then rapidly the irises would have expanded as she would have raised her hand to the side, and she would have slowly.. pressed it to sunshines temple.. giving him then a link directly with her broken and disjointed inner world, which was currently.. still majorily unrefined since.. she needed to fight.. to get stronger to get a grasp on her own capabilities.

Which was why then.. she would have allowed her hands to shift.. and she would have said slowly.. in her voice which seemed to remain with incomparable angelic notes.. “.I swear loyalty.. to you.. i am ready to be formed into the vassal in which khalaism will.. thrive.. Lord sunshine, i give to you my soul. my very being.. do with it what you will.. my precious companion..”

[/quote]

despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 BtXe12b
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000despair - Despair And Hope: The Priests Confliction. [Frost/JJ/Shizuo Private. Fluid Posting Order] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:38 pm

Artist: Avenged Sevenfold - Song: Hail to the King - Word Count: 457

Sunshine observed as the woman he was holding had a mask cover her face. Finally, he felt it explode before him, parts of his body being blown away before rapidly reforming. The amount of energy that she was releasing was blowing away his body, causing the glowing signatures there to appear as his Raksha'sa skin activated, protecting him as one of the runes activated, covering his body in a fierce defense and regenerating rapidly those parts that were being brutally blown away within the massive amount of pure damage which she was firing off into every direction.

He saw her pointing her hand, and realized that she had finally left her inner-world as her arms wrapped around his body, looking down into her eyes as his skin un-locked him from the defensive position, looking back into her glimmering eyes and watching her sigh. He watched her kneel before him as he slowly began to smile, before he watched her hand press itself against his forehead, and felt the link that was being established with her body emerge.

"Very good…" He told her in reply as he looked at the inner world around her, both hands flowing to either side of his body as he stood before her, his hair beginning to flail about in every direction as he held his head towards the sky. "Aaaaah!" He let out a groaning sigh as behind him a blood-soaked blue figure appeared, its hands pointing out in every direction as within the chaos around them, they appeared within a small room. The room had a golden finish in every direction, a crimson rug on the floor, paintings of Deveta and Khala on either side. On one end a staircase lead up to a golden statue of the Goddess, and on the other a common area with a couch, book case, coffee table and a single bed emerged.

"This… is my gift to you in exchange… for that glimmering light of your soul… This will be where you will build the temple to our Goddess within yourself… spread this outwards… and with my help… you will spread her to others as well…" He explained to her as he tilted her head up to his before kissing her, flooding her body with pure satisfaction at being within this room before disconnecting, standing before her.

"Now… What questions do you have…? Or should I simply… begin your tutelage…?" He inquired as he strolled past her, walking up the stairs before stopping before a strange pit, filled with a mysterious black liquid, kneeling and kissing the ground before rising once more, his hands going to either side as he looked down at his disciple, feeling prepared and in control to have her become everything that was wanted…

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:22 pm

”..Before we continue.. sunshine let us first concentrate on spreading out our religion.. i must grow accustom to this energy before we go further. ” Animum would have answered the priest truthfully before allowing her hands to shift to either side. her eyes shifting backwards her lips parting as she exhaled her hands shifting lacing behind each-other as she would have then took a step back. Her eyes gleaming as she chuckled.. her body then would have seemed to diminish, sliding into the midst of that bubbling pool of black sludge, which would cover her from head to toe. her soft gaze swallowed up by the muck and the grime which had come from it. Simply , it was this kind of liquid which covered her, and in which she would have slowly allowed herself a moment of respite, soaking up the minerals.. and the energies which undoubtedly had been diluted inside the pool itself. Her lips shifting into a smile while she continued to absorb the energy she infact was drinking the sludge, the pool bubbling and pouring inwards reinforcing her body and allowing her energy to further stabilize.

What would momentarily happen from this would be quite simple, the energy would condense forming a momentary shift in her energy where her body would glow a vile black despair expanding outwards as she seemed to slowly laugh.. abit at a time albiet but .. as she laughed the energy would explode outwards as she stood up her ears the color of shadows, her entire inner world.. then though would have exploded shattering into many facets ..so much energy would expand from her body as her halo seemed to slowly begin to corrupt, turning black and purple for a split second, allowing her energy to transverse increasing drastically.. but it’d be only for a split second as animum would have had a relapse all that energy dissipating and shifting back into the skull which was present on her head.

Animum’s eyes would then shift to look at sunshine, her gaze holding a question in it as she wasn’t quite sure of what was going on, in terms of her energy atleast. However the bubbling black-pool was gone for the moment.. and she’d ask him in a questioning tone.
”..So.. shall i return as soon as my energy’s stabilized?”

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:30 am

Artist: Avenged Sevenfold - Song: Hail to the King - Word Count: 336

"If you insist…"

He told her gently in reply before blinking as she walked back into the black pool with a chuckle. "Well, you believe, but this is not the truth, dear Disciple. What you feel flowing around you and inside you is diluted beyond belief… If anything, I would label it as between five and ten percent of what it should be. Once you experience the truth, it will do so much more… You will be totally changed in an irreversible way… oh, and you will absolutely love every waking second of it…" He told her as his arms wrapped around his body, a strange smile appearing on his face as he imagined it.

Perhaps the most disturbing thing, for her, would be the fact that her clothing had been completely devoured by those waves of black. It still retained parts of its functionality, this Oil of Yawgmoth, so her clothing was replaced by black fog, and eventually it would reform into that of a dark demoness. Her despair was released outwards as Sunshine's tongue slowly extended from his mouth as if restraining himself, his body twitching as he tasted it. It was… strange… it was now much more sweet...whereas before it had held a strong taste...this was more...potent. "So… good…" The word left his mouth as a sigh, his eyes opening in a content smile as he continued to hold himself, looking at her as her halo changed, making his smile grow wider as he got more excited.

"...Yes.. Grow it stable… so it can consistently spread the words of our Goddess… but… take this…" He told her as his eyes shined brightly at her, feeling the 'bond' between the two of them increasing dramatically as a skull-shaped mark on her forehead glowed, before the unique 'bond' was completely formed, his hands holding her face as he looked down at her. "You… are ours...Feel nothing but pleasure in this…" He commanded her… and she would feel it become true inside of her through the bond.

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum