Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Infiltrating Darkness: Stage One Empty Infiltrating Darkness: Stage One

Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:43 am

The first thing any good Spy Master learns is that combat while on a mission is forbidden, the goal is to survive in the enemies lands and become a member. He had to think now, their were two goals he had to finish up. Firstly Tsunashi changed his reiatsu's feeling so it felt like death energy. That was the fun part, now his body seemed more like a demons. The things he did for his family sometimes surprised him. Now something to make him fit better in, a demonic marking in the language. This was of course only the first stage, things needed to be perfect before he made his move. He let the demonic death energy flow now from his body. Despite it being reiatsu still, it felt like a demon's energy to others. He wasn't an overly powerful demon, he ensured the power remained at a low captains level. His hand pushed back his white hair, now the objectives were clear. He pulled out a book, studying what he could from it. This town used a rather interesting security system, well their were failed attempts at this after all. It would be foolish to think just because it was him things would be any better. Tsunashi would handle this with tact and calm thinking. His frame walked forward, stepping around people. executing the Unabara stepping method, beginning to shallow his breathing he vanished in a crowd of people. It was as though his presence simply faded away. Just another person within the hustle and bustle of the Demon City. This wouldn't be a simple feat, infiltrating such a place would require tact and skills. Otherwise an incident was likely, Tsunashi wore clothing and had everything settled mentally on how he would handle it. He looked around in amazement this place was massive. He doubted his brother fully understood what lingered here. He wasn't overly certain on what this place was, but everything about it felt dangerous. This wasn't a mission for some child who didn't fathom the danger. He was happy he came with his personal spies and did the first infiltration alone. His eyes scanned the area carefully, the Palace wouldn't happen over night.

Many things had to begin with a smalls tone being cast. A pebble in the pond, no violence could be used. Everything needed a touch of subtly, in a city where that Queen was mad as they came. His appearance wouldn't of triggered any alarms and keeping his demonic feeling energy low. It allowed him to infiltrate the city with some success. Tsunashi would have to do this a certain way, he needed to make sure he kept a good eye on things. The power of the Fox Hollow was a handy little thing. It helped shatter perception of him, it had to involve him of course. But many things were possible, he spent three months in the Forest of Menos. Made them think he was a high level hollow, they all left him the hell alone. But the first stage of the Infiltrating of Darkness had only just begun, from here on the journey would change and grow in many fashions. Tsunashi could only smile softly as he looked around. Taking in the sights that this amazing city had to offer.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Infiltrating Darkness: Stage One Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Infiltrating Darkness: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Infiltrating Darkness: Stage One Empty Re: Infiltrating Darkness: Stage One

Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:15 am
Infiltrating Darkness: Stage One Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Infiltrating Darkness: Stage One WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Infiltrating Darkness: Stage One Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Infiltrating Darkness: Stage One Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Infiltrating Darkness: Stage One Empty Re: Infiltrating Darkness: Stage One

Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:01 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...