Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread Empty [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:01 pm

I figured it was about time I made myself one of these threads as I'm constantly getting massive amount of PM's that are better suited for threads, a shitload of people have a shitload of topic's to discuss with me and this gives me a chance to reply even if I'm somewhere mobile. So, in the following below, I'll have the different purposes and reasons for creating this thread and people can feel free to post whatever business, greetings, concerns or whatever else has to do with me in this thread whenever they really feel like it.
Frost's Communcation Thread Purposes

- Contacting me about plot details
- Dealing with anything related to the site
- NOT for making brief one liner post to boost your post count.
- Running anything you want me to see in this thread.
- Forcing me to see something even if I don't reply to PC, PM or xat; as I'm MUCH better with thread replies then those methods.
- A check-in situation if I should ever lose my desktop computer and need to check in with people.
- Anything else that is a legitimate reason for posting in this thread

Welp, that's about it. Feel free to get cracking if you need to give me a shout or something. I'll be awaiting replies.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:22 am
Photobucket
Kade wrote:My demon Eric is having some doubts about Shadowfall, I was looking to see Mana will play a part into convincing him not to leave the group.....

Besides from that I'm hoping the plot is going along well they're a lot of twists and turns as the plot thickens

Why is he having doubts about Shadow Fall? Moreover, I don't think Mana is gonna stop what she is doing at the moment for one person unless it's a very important person to her heart, of urgent concern or something relevant to herself. Might need to just go up to the Shadow Fall base and request to see someone there methinks. Probably inform her of what is going on Earth with the whole Demon Stone gimmick you seem to be having at the moment.

Anonymous

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:34 pm
I know I'm being a royal pest about this (rofl no pun intended) but I'd love for you to post for F.Alice with Ketsu sometime soon. We still have to do those F.Alice/Koichi threads yannow? Kinda wanna get that ball rolling and stuff.

Also, speaking of Alice, I was wondering about the kids. Are we gonna age boost them, or rather, body age boost them? Since I've been getting the itch to make a proper Alice file with powers and what not, and even been using her in OOC more often. I kind of like what that Alice is turning out like. Although, the major problem is the re-writting that U is doing with Hanako's history - I want to be involved but the kids don't technically exist yet. xD!

Other then that, I can't wait to see what happens in that Shadin thread and with Last. I might start buckling down on Kanama soon as well, since he's been sitting there. Just majorly working on getting my muse back up and feeling good yannow?

<3 Frostbite~

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 am
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread 20120112191521!Satori
Aivee wrote:I know I'm being a royal pest about this (rofl no pun intended) but I'd love for you to post for F.Alice with Ketsu sometime soon. We still have to do those F.Alice/Koichi threads yannow? Kinda wanna get that ball rolling and stuff.

Also, speaking of Alice, I was wondering about the kids. Are we gonna age boost them, or rather, body age boost them? Since I've been getting the itch to make a proper Alice file with powers and what not, and even been using her in OOC more often. I kind of like what that Alice is turning out like. Although, the major problem is the re-writting that U is doing with Hanako's history - I want to be involved but the kids don't technically exist yet. xD!

Other then that, I can't wait to see what happens in that Shadin thread and with Last. I might start buckling down on Kanama soon as well, since he's been sitting there. Just majorly working on getting my muse back up and feeling good yannow?

<3 Frostbite~

I'll probably have to work up my Ketsu muse a bit in order to get that post done. However, I'll be sure to finish it one way or another. Just need to get that stuff in order internally when it comes to him. Also, feel free to start the F.Alice thread with Koichi as Blade can join the thread as well as he has been meaning to role play with Koichi along with Hanako. I just don't want to start the thread myself as I'm already focusing on different places and what not.

In regards to the kids, it's up to you what route you wanna go down. Either/or are possible for them; seeing the kind of powers, traits and resources the Royal Devil Iramasha have in their possession. Anything is really possible.

And yeah, I can't wait to see what that thread. Just posted there a few minutes ago, so feel free to check it out whenever you are ready. I'm pretty sure Dai is gonna post soon since I linked him in the xat. I'm also liking how Last Order is starting to turn out as they'll probably need a thread soon in Karkaura Central or something.

Kade wrote:Yep after the next rune hunt I'll give my report to Mana or inform someone else there.

Sounds like a plan then. Get to it.

Also, as a side note, I'm making it a goal from this point onward to at least make one role play post every business week; which means monday through Friday. Hopefully I can keep this up for awhile and stay active in terms of the site's role play scene.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread Left_bar_bleue20650/20000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum