Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2481 registered users
The newest registered user is Rishi Namatzu

Our users have posted a total of 116694 messages in 17762 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

MWD

RyuzakiSaitō

Mirja Eeola

BloodredAi

Angry Charmander

Discord App
Share | 

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148284947

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:01 pm

I figured it was about time I made myself one of these threads as I'm constantly getting massive amount of PM's that are better suited for threads, a shitload of people have a shitload of topic's to discuss with me and this gives me a chance to reply even if I'm somewhere mobile. So, in the following below, I'll have the different purposes and reasons for creating this thread and people can feel free to post whatever business, greetings, concerns or whatever else has to do with me in this thread whenever they really feel like it.
Frost's Communcation Thread Purposes

- Contacting me about plot details
- Dealing with anything related to the site
- NOT for making brief one liner post to boost your post count.
- Running anything you want me to see in this thread.
- Forcing me to see something even if I don't reply to PC, PM or xat; as I'm MUCH better with thread replies then those methods.
- A check-in situation if I should ever lose my desktop computer and need to check in with people.
- Anything else that is a legitimate reason for posting in this thread

Welp, that's about it. Feel free to get cracking if you need to give me a shout or something. I'll be awaiting replies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm
¥ Yen : 168882327

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:58 pm

My demon Eric is having some doubts about Shadowfall, I was looking to see Mana will play a part into convincing him not to leave the group.....

Besides from that I'm hoping the plot is going along well they're a lot of twists and turns as the plot thickens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:22 am

Photobucket
Kade wrote:
My demon Eric is having some doubts about Shadowfall, I was looking to see Mana will play a part into convincing him not to leave the group.....

Besides from that I'm hoping the plot is going along well they're a lot of twists and turns as the plot thickens

Why is he having doubts about Shadow Fall? Moreover, I don't think Mana is gonna stop what she is doing at the moment for one person unless it's a very important person to her heart, of urgent concern or something relevant to herself. Might need to just go up to the Shadow Fall base and request to see someone there methinks. Probably inform her of what is going on Earth with the whole Demon Stone gimmick you seem to be having at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Hydræ
Owl-Cat

MOTM Nov 2011
¥ Yen : 515167071

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
33620/20000  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:34 pm

I know I'm being a royal pest about this (rofl no pun intended) but I'd love for you to post for F.Alice with Ketsu sometime soon. We still have to do those F.Alice/Koichi threads yannow? Kinda wanna get that ball rolling and stuff.

Also, speaking of Alice, I was wondering about the kids. Are we gonna age boost them, or rather, body age boost them? Since I've been getting the itch to make a proper Alice file with powers and what not, and even been using her in OOC more often. I kind of like what that Alice is turning out like. Although, the major problem is the re-writting that U is doing with Hanako's history - I want to be involved but the kids don't technically exist yet. xD!

Other then that, I can't wait to see what happens in that Shadin thread and with Last. I might start buckling down on Kanama soon as well, since he's been sitting there. Just majorly working on getting my muse back up and feeling good yannow?

<3 Frostbite~

List; Comm; Perm;Temp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Yep after the next rune hunt I'll give my report to Mana or inform someone else there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 am

Aivee wrote:
I know I'm being a royal pest about this (rofl no pun intended) but I'd love for you to post for F.Alice with Ketsu sometime soon. We still have to do those F.Alice/Koichi threads yannow? Kinda wanna get that ball rolling and stuff.

Also, speaking of Alice, I was wondering about the kids. Are we gonna age boost them, or rather, body age boost them? Since I've been getting the itch to make a proper Alice file with powers and what not, and even been using her in OOC more often. I kind of like what that Alice is turning out like. Although, the major problem is the re-writting that U is doing with Hanako's history - I want to be involved but the kids don't technically exist yet. xD!

Other then that, I can't wait to see what happens in that Shadin thread and with Last. I might start buckling down on Kanama soon as well, since he's been sitting there. Just majorly working on getting my muse back up and feeling good yannow?

<3 Frostbite~

I'll probably have to work up my Ketsu muse a bit in order to get that post done. However, I'll be sure to finish it one way or another. Just need to get that stuff in order internally when it comes to him. Also, feel free to start the F.Alice thread with Koichi as Blade can join the thread as well as he has been meaning to role play with Koichi along with Hanako. I just don't want to start the thread myself as I'm already focusing on different places and what not.

In regards to the kids, it's up to you what route you wanna go down. Either/or are possible for them; seeing the kind of powers, traits and resources the Royal Devil Iramasha have in their possession. Anything is really possible.

And yeah, I can't wait to see what that thread. Just posted there a few minutes ago, so feel free to check it out whenever you are ready. I'm pretty sure Dai is gonna post soon since I linked him in the xat. I'm also liking how Last Order is starting to turn out as they'll probably need a thread soon in Karkaura Central or something.

Kade wrote:
Yep after the next rune hunt I'll give my report to Mana or inform someone else there.

Sounds like a plan then. Get to it.

Also, as a side note, I'm making it a goal from this point onward to at least make one role play post every business week; which means monday through Friday. Hopefully I can keep this up for awhile and stay active in terms of the site's role play scene.

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:41 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

¥ Yen : 1009955612

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Yeah Frost I posted something for Iramasha V2 sign up

Name: Damien Necrosha
Damien Necrosha returning to the Iramasha Clan
Applying for Head of Hellion Demon Family
Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t4887-damien-necrosha-finished

and never got a response back was this rejected????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:29 pm

I was also hoping to take control of an territory of Belgium if that is alright
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next