Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Anonymous

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:49 am
A new Arrancar is in the makes for the moment, his power will be listed below. You gave me the idea for it, so thought it would be a good Idea to at least let you see it before I try to post.

Astral Planes:The basic run of things, the worlds are connected into planes, Riven's power is to be able to move his energy and body through these realms. Disappearing and reappearing in a very quick fashion, energy such as Ceros for an example can be sent into the Astral Planes. To only return at a later date, at an angle and destination of Riven's choice. {Next Turn} Riven may remove himself from this plane sending him into the Astral Planes and coming out when he chooses, but he is limited on the length of time he can spend in that place. [3 Turns] He may select where he comes out at as well. He may take others to the astral planes if he so chooses, they must leave with him. Because if they do remain there the will end up in a different realm all together.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:42 am
I hate to barge into Frost's thread for this, but Crow, that's something that's the basis of the Tendaikou. I'd look into them, as that sounds a lot like their abilities.

Tsubine's Character List
Anonymous

Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:10 am
This concept was thought of while I was cooking dinner, rather then send it to a plane and have it return. The cero blasts would be sent forward several minutes in time and return as though being fired from that location, the power won't allow him to effect other things like other people. He can move slashes and cuts forward in time, meaning when their current time frame reaches that point the attacks happen. Basically coming from the same location they were fired from. I can type it up better later, but I may be able to do something with this instead of the planes thing. Just wanted to know if it was able to be done. It can use swords and so on, just sending them like a post ahead in time. Like let's say for example I slash my sword all over an area. I can make it so the effect of those slashes come back in a turn or two. The limit will be like up to five turns at max. Once the time hits the attack comes out.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:54 am
Raiki wrote:Just as a reminder that I am still waiting for Zefonse Kaizme Resurrection template, which is one reason I am holding off from posting as him to test the gotei, since the factor "what if he wants to go Ress?"

I'll probably end up doing that template sometime over the weekend. I've just been taking out a shitload of other projects and I'll decide on a picture I want to use.

Also, not to make it seem like I ignored everyone, but since the last time someone posted in this thread? I believe most of the matters have been taken care of in the xat or site.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:29 pm
Hey, I know your busy and I really haven't gotten a response of any from you in xat about the custom order. So I'm just going to post the link here for when you can get around to it at best time for you possible.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8231-zero-s-custom-order#50582

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:58 pm
I just wanted to remind you of Azure's Template. Soyeah

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:35 pm
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mgip977OlX1rmxjvro1_500

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8560p10-green-team-shadow-fall-mission-operation-blood-large-scale-event-mission

I'll be posting in Mana's thread later today. I've found my muse for her and I'll at least get the damn thing up sometime either from now or later on in the night
So everyone in that thread, sit tight and hold on to your butts as I try to write this out.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 WVMWLOu

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:19 pm
Kade wrote:I might as well come to you for this idea I want to create an organization if that's ok

Eh, you might have to post something up in the site's suggestion board. However, at the moment, we aren't doing a bunch of new orgs unless it's for a new Quincy One or something else that is needed. So you'll need to get some backing + purpose for this new org if you want it to go through.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65150/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:22 pm

|Death is but the first step in life|

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 ZfrGue8

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 3 EUuCTxy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum