Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:47 am
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 1422088917035_zpszfsnmsxy

Blade wrote:You're a faggot.

but my fag..

You're an asshole

....but you are still an asshole....

...my asshole son

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:48 am
Yes. Your asshole son. Now praise me for doing good.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 FXpoQxJ
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:50 am
Blade wrote:Yes. Your asshole son. Now praise me for doing good.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 RwPpS90

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:50 am
So, here is what I have planned for the future of Nize, but for it I need your and staff approval.

So, I'm still setting my goal for Nize to separate Espada from Shadowfall. Connected to that I want for him to first create a device named "Evolution Breaker". At first it would only balance a bit his situation, Nize is slowly dying, but that is all. Upon wandering in HM he would meet something of a ghost of Barragan, particles left of him, and he would then set him on the path, telling Nize that the only way for him to free HM is to defeat the Zero Espada and take her place. In so Nize will start collecting energetic remains of all old Espadas, feeding them to his "Evolution Breaker" as Barragan had instructed. All this time the former Segunda Espada will be in his mind, directing the male what to do.

Well, something like that at least. I know, I know, I will nerf Barragans powers a lot, but I would really want to do this? Do I have your permission?

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 RDLUVBj
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:54 am
Nix Shraik wrote:So, here is what I have planned for the future of Nize, but for it I need your and staff approval.

So, I'm still setting my goal for Nize to separate Espada from Shadowfall. Connected to that I want for him to first create a device named "Evolution Breaker". At first it would only balance a bit his situation, Nize is slowly dying, but that is all. Upon wandering in HM he would meet something of a ghost of Barragan, particles left of him, and he would then set him on the path, telling Nize that the only way for him to free HM is to defeat the Zero Espada and take her place. In so Nize will start collecting energetic remains of all old Espadas, feeding them to his "Evolution Breaker" as Barragan had instructed. All this time the former Segunda Espada will be in his mind, directing the male what to do.

Well, something like that at least. I know, I know, I will nerf Barragans powers a lot, but I would really want to do this? Do I have your permission?

Eh, this one seems kind of out there. Why would Barragan care to leave his particles to him? Plus, that whole gathering the remains of Espada thing sounds iffy since some of them are still alive. This idea sounds kind of shotty, but I may allow it just for Barragan and nothing else. Pitch your case and make this tie together. I'd also like @Blade input on this.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:56 am
Here's the thing. Gathering energies from long dead enemies and allies seems unlikely, but not entirely possible. I'm not sure how they would be lingering in certain places, but if somehow someway you could convince the two of us of the lingering energies then I believe we could somehow formulate together among the three of us. That's one extremely iffy side of the idea. The other side is that if, if Barragan was to leave particles behind for some odd reason, we'd need to heavily tax the powers that are formulated from the taking of his energy. But then again, we have to be convinced as to why his energy is where it is before we go ahead with any of it.

Spoiler:
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:11 pm
Alright! So, The explanation about Barragans existence still being...Alive, you can say, is that as he was partly able to manipulate time, he was able to partly froze his death, in so not completely dying. In time, existing in such state, his remains were slowly drawn to the place he called his kingdom for so many(?) years. It wasn't even existence, as he couldn't become anything more then a ghost.

I planned to make a thread where Nize is wandering in HM desert, not really knowing what to do in his future and how to accomplish his goals, when he stumbles upon the "ghost" of Barragan, who sees this as a chance to even partly become again the King Of Hueco Mundo. In so he joins Nize, as something similar to a Ziamichi spirit of some sort, going through his "Evolution Breaker". Inside Nize's body Barragan also will be able to start regenerating his powers, as in his "ghost" state he could only barely sustain his existence.

About rest of Espada, at first I wanted just to gather them back and do shit, but we all know people won't RP canons or Arrancar in general, so I thought it could go as Nize is collecting:
a) What is left of them in Hell.
b) Tries to get a part of them by asking or with force, if needed.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:21 pm
a) What is left of them in Hell.
b) Tries to get a part of them by asking or with force, if needed.

Gonna be a bit honest, that doesn't sit well with me. People don't travel through hell willy nilly trying to find others to take energy from. And the 2nd is also abit iffy due to how it may work with certain canons and or current espada for that matter

Alright! So, The explanation about Barragans existence still being...Alive, you can say, is that as he was partly able to manipulate time, he was able to partly froze his death, in so not completely dying. In time, existing in such state, his remains were slowly drawn to the place he called his kingdom for so many(?) years. It wasn't even existence, as he couldn't become anything more then a ghost.

Okay. This is also a bit tricky to look at and give a real definite answer to. Sure, Barragan would have the power to do such a thing, but with the state that the Espada were in back when he died, I can't imagine him really going out of his way in order to do so. Maybe you can explain why he may wish to do this in more detail and how Nize would be able to react to such an "entity"?

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:30 pm
I'm still kind of iffy on it. I'd probably just say a portion of his spiritual essence started to possess Nize as opposed to anything else. So I'll let Blade deal with it.

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:33 pm
Well, if this creates so much if's, then I will just drop this idea, as I can myself feel, that you would rather not have it at site. Don't worry, no grudges held and in so I will close this question. If I can't even answer Blade all his, then it is obvious for me to better not. Thanks anyway for hearing me out ^,^'

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum