Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2445 registered users
The newest registered user is Jessietheeyeball

Our users have posted a total of 113335 messages in 17213 subjects
Top posting users this week
[THEFROST]

Henrex

MWD

Angry Charmander

Mirja Eeola

That Guy...

Shizuo

darkfunnel

Yaksha

Teitoku

Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

¥ Yen : 152359902

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
328849/999999  (328849/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 391PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:15 pm

I know something was mentioned about it earlier, but here I am offically applying to go out and get the Damos Rune from this thread.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t8239-the-ancient-runes-of-demons-remake-refixed
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148248047

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 392PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:13 pm

@Mirja Eeola wrote:
I know something was mentioned about it earlier, but here I am offically applying to go out and get the Damos Rune from this thread.

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t8239-the-ancient-runes-of-demons-remake-refixed

Which Rune are you trying to go after?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

¥ Yen : 152359902

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
328849/999999  (328849/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 393PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:37 pm

The Damos Rune. It's the fire one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148248047

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 394PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:43 pm

@Mirja Eeola wrote:
The Damos Rune. It's the fire one.

Go ahead and go after it then.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm
¥ Yen : 167835427

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 395PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:33 pm

Neoveta Asthavon revived Eric. I'm want to start at any tier you choose. Whatever it is I'll do it. I want to say this here again I've appreciate all the past upgrades you done for me. But I want to start up threads with my main man:
Link: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16597-eric-zarathos-done#107715
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiraisu
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 23441589

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
16000/99999  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 396PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:55 am

Posting in here primarily to see about what we can do for a second application for Ceal. I was looking and digging and stuff and I just couldn't find a proper way to make an application/template for all olf the changes she is having so I think I need your help!

What we know so far:

- Ceal is now a demon/human soul evolution. As far as I know there aren't any generic hybrid templates to pull from, not like it mattered I think.

-Ceal has not became a demon in the traditional sense (by that, meaning at birth) She has been changed by the Seal of Eris, as well as constant exposure to demonic/za koan/death energy. This means that, unless demonic seals places upon the body, she may not have access to za koa energy.

- Interestingly enough, Ceal hasn't really developed her evolution powers that much, but also I personally have no intention of developing some of the more dated things (such as anima stones), She will however, have the uniqueness of combining soul evolution with whatever demonic forces she's subjected to (so far this is the seal of eris, and the child of eris: Ate)

Given these combination of interesting but also unique ideas, her template is going to look quite a bit different I would say, for there are things I think, ideally she shouldn't or simply wouldn't have access to, given the duality of the situation.

For example. Her ability to use body manipulation would be something affected only on a subconscious level. She wouldn't be able to change her appearance freely, and as such wouldn't have a "shifter" form, for she is in her true form all the time.

I also fully believe that any release states she gets within her tier upgrade would be neither an evolution state nor demonic state (but somehow a combination of both, extracting from each something that somehow meshes together) this isn't to say it'd make her stronger than a pure state of either form, just, aesthetically and conceptually, different.

So I guess my question is: could you compile up a template that could help encompass the uniqueness of this? If you make a template it doesn't have to be anything fancy, or anything that's going to take away too much from you. I just need to know what all goes in this, and what all gets omitted. (I'd imagine being only part demon, there are things she just won't have access to and that not only is fine, is encouraged)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
§aga
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff
¥ Yen : 210761187

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 397PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:12 pm

WELL HELLO THERE, MOTHERFUCK.

kidding bb don't ban and hate me

Like you said to our Non-Russian Internet Denizen, you respond better/faster to this thread than PMs. Which is a fact I should've known a long while ago, but I had faith in Onii-chan's capacity to grow and change. Shitposting aside, I'ma post that shit in here too.

Yuel is going to reach a breaking point from her Unlimited Thread Works as it is kind of something that brings continual stress to a mere mortal. She's constantly receiving or losing random memories from different times, different places, from sometimes practically entirely different Yuels, and being teleported to different places with different mind-sets. If it weren't a literal physical phenomena, the closest thing to this would legitimately be mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. That being said, she reaches a point where she can't handle it. At that point, she seeks someone talented in soul-related magics or otherwise

with her next level intellect and being the person most knowledgeable about her condition aside from ASRA who is inactive now, she theorised that as the issue stems from her soul, if she fragmented her soul, the condition would if not go away, at least be surpressed or happen much less frequently
After that, her soul fragments, and because of the Unlimited Thread Works, some of the fragments are capable of going back in time, which basically in modern times results in Yuels of different ages and appearances. In essence, each fragment of her soul basically reincarnates (and for any renditions not of an NPC level, I'll be making a full-blown app for them).

They'll be of different races too, practically entirely different people altogether. of course the one issue with that is the possibility of a remerge, which means several different races come together to form one person, which sounds strong as fuck but the easy fix is "she goes back to being human and any abilities she keeps will have to be in theme with the original yuel's power-set (as the other Yuels may grow as individual characters with different power-sets) and can't be a racial skill". that way she won't just be another kade char/sunshine with all these different racial abilities and energies compounded into one
to some extent this will be my way of creating multiple characters interconnected, probably being able to recycle a lot of the personality section, while still being able to participate in different orgs/factions and races

so, all of this is part me asking if this would be allowed

naturally anything that seems OP or unfair, meta/godmod in doing this will be fixed up, like most of Yuel's really sketchy powers. such-as her memories still being interconnected. Unless for event reasons discussed with staff or org leaders prior, nothing a Yuel of one org (e.g Shadow Fall) will be seen by, say, a Yuel from Gotei, especially if either Yuels get to a high position in that org, that way nothing confidential that makes the RP unfair gets leaked to the other side

the other part of this leads into the explanation of Yuel finally going to Soul Society and what she does there upon first arrival, which ties into the discussion we had about Yuel being a Suika

so, Yuel's fragmented soul is relieved of the pressure of the Unlimited Thread Works ability, her stress is alleviated, and she can go back to whole-heartedly pursuing the limit of science with her inventions

the previous invention she made in http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14601-summoning-a-vasto-lorde-private-shadin that teleported her to Hueco Mundo is used again, this time successfully porting her to Soul Society. the issue is, on top of her soul-level birth defect of spiritual weakness that was slowly killing her in SS on her first birth, her soul is now severely weakened from the severing/fragmentation. So as soon as she gets there, she's entirely racked, as just being in SS with its enhanced latent reishi is on the virge of ending her. The only reason Yuel could survive in Wasteland, Hueco Mundo, and around people of immense energy and power was due to the spirits within her gourd and tiger-skin constantly mentioned; with the soul severing, those spirits are actually taken along with the fragments, leaving her spiritually defenseless

This actually activates her innate Zanpakutō spirit from her initial birth in the Suika family.
Naturally, it was also incredibly weak as her original soul was weak, but her innate theme/abilities enabled it to revive, even in the state of her broken soul; that being, during the thread http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14612p10-caldwell-laboratories-mongolia-combat-data-for-potential-apprentice

her Zanpakutō spirit swallowed the energy emitted from the artificial star and blackhole, which is the primary reason she survived jumping into the chaos that was their clashing and also enabled her to become a living singularity. that being said, the Zanpakutō spirit is awakened during thread's near complete death from entering soul society, forcibly activating shikai

the energy from a star/black hole clashing is immense, though, and all that sucked in starts to flare out in Yuel's Zanpakutō. an alternative explanation that i'm considering is that the reason her soul is weak and degrades from even just the latent energy of soul society was her Zanpakutō, constantly siphoning her life away in perpetuity, which is also why the SS scientists could only assume that she had a birth-defect, because determining something like a Zanpakutō spirit's characteristics before it ever surfaces, i imagine is no easy task for anyone--including powerhouses with very strong affinity for this subject.

The unleashing of all this built-up energy obviously creates a disturbance--massive one--within SS, to the point that even the higher-ups, to include Ibiki who seems to be going towards CC now? Which adds incentive to her appearance to something that went past the SS's defense system with such an abnormal level of power, ON TOP OF THAT the familiar energy of a Suika coming from the same source, albeit incredibly faint. But, I imagine at Ibiki's level, she can still sense someone that shares her bloodline
aaaand, done.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

¥ Yen : 529029996

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
785500/9999999  (785500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 398PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:27 pm

So right now I am doing a thread and trying to round out a technique for this and stuff.( Thread) It's going well and due to advice given, I am on the right track. But I am not sure how to round it out into a move exactly. On how he converts potential energy into pure and raw reishi. So I am hoping maybe since you have had Mana and likely did something with her energy storing it. Maybe you could offer a little more guidance on the subject.

¥ Yen : 529029996

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
785500/9999999  (785500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 399PostSubject: Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread   Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:45 am

Sorry I kind of went about this the wrong way and made an A-hole out of myself. I figured the Gotei would have access to the Yuudeshi network. From the study, I did on them but I forgot the RP Code in the process. I was hoping to get your permission to sink the A.I I made to the Yuudeshi network. It's a mobile based A.I that allows it to be a supplementary unit for things. To speed up processing and coordinating among them. I don't know when you'll get to see this since your busy. As it's a pending thing presently I really should have had it moved to wip till the matter was discussed. Again I apologize for my error in judgment here and understand if it's denied on the spot.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40