Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED] Empty Re: The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED]

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:14 am
Your Original one
^ This is in Denied, because you editing it... And it's the exact same thing as before So I have a solution. If I approve this, then I'm going to do you a favor, I'm going to lock this post up after you're done with it. So that If you try to edit it, you'll have to submit a thread so that you don't get knocked for editing stuff.

So this terms of agreement are as follows, I approve it, it gets locked, so that it can't be edited by you and if you want edits, you'll have to post it in the Unchecked Equpiment section. Do you agree. to these terms.

The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED] Empty Re: The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED]

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:16 am
The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED] Kokuujin___Yukikaze_by_kuroikabuto

(hmm) Well I guess I can allow that Proviso, but this can be denied, by any mod that feels that this A. Too powerful, B: Being abused, and C, Used in Metagaming, also when you lose, You can't know instantly where they are, and their locations are changed, I'll randomizer.com their locations when you lose a fight with them. So that fair play is ensured.

For Now Approved, and can you link me to where you got each stone before I move and lock this thread.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:56 pm
The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED] Jin1

Like I said Any funneh Business I'm taking it down.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED] Empty Locations of the Runes.

Tue May 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Seraph Rune(Blue): Shadin Yuudeshi.[TheFrost]

Damos Rune(Red): Yoma Yazaki [Luda]

Hawko Rune(Green) ??? (To Be Revealed.) [Lionus]

Blunto Rune(Purple): James Mizumi [JJ]

Nejo Rune(Yellow) Shisome Saihossoku [Aivee]

Seija Rune(Orange): Hakai Chikara. [Kyle]

Nemesis Rune(Black): Kakeru Leonhardt. [Biometal ZX]

Note: Who ever goes for the Tomes have to PVP and defeat the person or the person gives it up in order for the runes to be captured. The threads must be checked by a moderator in order to verify if it's real or not.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Ancient Runes of Demons [REMAKE/REFIXED] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:51 pm
UPDATING THESE DUE TO MEMBERS LEAVING

Seraph Rune (Blue): Shadin Yuudeshi [TheFrost]

Damos Rune (Red): Mirja Eeola [Mirja Eeola/Lillyana]
(Location: Monaco)

Hawko Rune (Green): -LOST-
(Location: Jamaica)

Blunto Rune (Purple): James Mizumi [JJ]

Nejo Rune (Yellow): -LOST-
(Location: Sierra Leone)

Seija Rune (Orange): -LOST-
(Location: Germany)

Nemesis Rune (Black): Henrex Astillon [Henrex]
(Location: Antarctica)

To anyone attempting to obtain these: You must let a staff member know if you are going to try to "find" one of these in a thread so we can monitor and make sure you actually tried, or that the combat was fair if you are to fight someone for it.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread