Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Room in Romania
The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyToday at 6:14 pm by Siegharty

» What Are Your Dreams? (Calypso/Elyss)
The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyToday at 4:18 pm by Siegharty

» Talk about the first thing that pops up.
The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyToday at 3:38 pm by Siegharty

» New Kid In Town
The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyToday at 2:05 pm by Krave

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyToday at 12:56 pm by Rawk

» I Can't Take It [Calypso/Algos] [WW4 Thread]
The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyToday at 12:37 pm by THEFROST

» Bear Hugs
The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyToday at 9:17 am by Mirja Eeola

» Awakening(Ulv/Midori)(Private)
The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyToday at 7:33 am by Mirja Eeola

» Reaching Out
The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyToday at 6:25 am by Yaksha

» Monkey Business(Open~)
The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyToday at 6:15 am by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
The Sneak Attack [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Sneak Attack [Open] I_voting_barThe Sneak Attack [Open] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Sneak Attack [Open] I_vote_lcapThe Sneak Attack [Open] I_voting_barThe Sneak Attack [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2660 registered users
The newest registered user is lionstripe

Our users have posted a total of 127891 messages in 19482 subjects

The Sneak Attack [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sneak Attack [Open] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000The Sneak Attack [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

The Sneak Attack [Open] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Sneak Attack [Open]   The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:31 pm

The Sneak Attack [Open] Avio2e

The Sneak Attack

A long time ago the original Kade Hiroshima was killed by the demon known as Hagokumo after all this time. Zarathos was thinking his decision of joining Shadow Fall the mad demon was thinking about what that rogue said before. He was wondering if he had made the right decision because sooner or later they might just turn on him, he needed a plan. The former Kade Hiroshima was just a memory yet his name was tarnished by that demon who knows how many people that demon killed in his body. Zarathos might want to consider leaving the group because something else caught his attention something he forgotten long ago. If Hagokumo was still alive the demon was wondering why come back after all this time something great importance must've prompt on his return. Zarathos needed to find out what it was and stop it if he was anything harmful to him. The demon returned to earth's realm a fucking far away from Karakura town and he started walking for a while. He couldn't explain it but something was calling for him and then two miles he started to see something. Zarathos hides behind some rocks to see what it was luckily the demon finds some cyber binoculars some fool must've left them. He looks and sees some humans digging up something and whatever the mastermind behind it was a woman. The human fools must be digging for some buried treasure or dinosaur bones, Eric thought should start his investigation the only way he knew how. By breaking some bones and taking some hostages, Eric rushed over and started beating on some diggers one of them hits him with a shovel the dark kanji power enraged the demon. He grabbed the throat and the chokeslam him on a hard rock as the dude falls unconsequence the other diggers were taking a coffee break. Eric thought that was weird when all he wanted to do was fight as he blasted them with a few nova blast from his hand. One of them managed to get a sledgehammer and tries to swing it at the demon, Eric's senses started to warn him. He transformed into Cyber Zarathos state starting to crush the man's arm then gives him a cold look then he started confessing some stuff. Cyber Zartahos was watching the human cry like a bitch before hurting this fool's injured arm even more.

"Look Dude! I'm just an explorer who being paid by the hour alright calm down....one of national scientists um..ow ow ow...found a Ancient Rune which was buried here centuries ago PLEASE look pal hey take my money it all I got" He said.

"Hmmm An ancient rune eh??? WELL DIG IT UP AND LET'S SEE IT AND WHILE YOUR AT IT LET ME HAVE MONEY TOO AND MAYBE I'LL LEAVE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS GO" Cyber Zarathos said.

Cyber Zarathos released the hostages as they started digging and he was thinking maybe he could sacrifice them to find information on the soul killing forbidden power. The demon was pondering what to do with these humans after the task was done, Cyber Zarathos thought he should let them go. Shadowfall doesn't really need to know of his dark intentions yet hmph he doesn't really think he was a master to answer to. Tindera wasn't someone he was expecting to serve under the leaders of the organization must have been playing musical chairs. Besides they sent that hollow to teach the mad demon some manners they only just test the demon's raw anger and madness. Finally, one of the diggers looked like he reached someone as the three guys started digging it up and the human started to clean it. Cyber Zarathos demanded that they have the artifact over to him which they did with no objections at all the guy placed the artifact witin the mad demon's hand. The thing looked like a triangle diamond shape rune the thing looked beautiful, Cyber Zarathos thought he should get the thing researched by some of the witch demons in the demon world. The demon had whatever this thing was and now the humans were walking away slowly, he looks at them.

"Hey! I think we're done here right? So me and my friends will take the doctor and leave you alone to your business alright" He said.

"Yes your right business before pleasure which is SLAUGHTERING YOU HUMANS AND WIPING ALL FROM THIS UNIVERSE BUT A DEAL A DEAL You clowns may leave your lives are spare for now but the doctor will stay I have some questions for her and I want to hear some good answers for that woman" Cyber Zarathos said.

"Hey, You said you let us all go and I'm not going anywhere without the boss I need get paid to go on my vacation" Another human said.

Cyber Zartahos gave a violent expression to the human if he wanted a vacation so badly then he'll give him a permanent one. The demon growls started to powering up the zoa koa within him then placing his dark energy onto his fists. With a strong thrust of both of his palms, Cyber Zartahos unleashed a large fireball blast blowing off the guy's head clean off and others were screaming. He wanted a vacation so the demon gave him one and he didn't have to pay anything except his life though. The demon started looking at the others and the those fools started running to their car as the doctor got out of her tent seemingly waking up from her slumber. She wasn't cloth as she was in some type of swimsuit wearing some jeanlike shorts wondering where her crew was this was getting interesting. She grabbed her lab coat putting in on and then started calling out of her friends the demon killed one of them and then she sees the dead body started screaming and crying. The demon reverted back to his shifter state approaching the doctor as he grabbed her by the hair putting her in soft headlock hoping to get some answers.

"Hello Doc, We need to talk" Eric said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sneak Attack [Open] Left_bar_bleue5/100The Sneak Attack [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Sneak Attack [Open]   The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:55 pm

The Sneak Attack [Open] 1778888-hitomi_super

According to the Yuudeshi Network Satellite, the Class-B Rapid Response order was warranted as Hanako Yadomaru and Toki Iramasha are chosen for the task. Given to the situation, Koichi cannot join in. From how things are down there are a couple of injured people and the strong individual was definitely not human. From the briefing, Toki and Hanako discussed the approach of the action. Hanako was tasked with disarming the strong anomaly and distract him. While she is at it, Toki will be rescuing the humans by teleporting them to the Iramasha Island for shelter before reuniting with Hanako for additional support. With a signal, Hanako uses Toki's teleporting skill to teleport her right above the anomaly. It was in the matter of a second as Hanako appears in mid-air and drops down upon the strong anomaly with her Wakizashi out.

The wakizashi was coated in concentrated reiryoku from the Quincy, which turns her blade into a super class weapon with the hardiness of a Zanpakutō and the cutting power of the Steele Schineider. With that factor, Hanako can cut through tough hides with this weapon like it is nothing. With the appearance being so sudden, it is a high chance that Hanako can catch the anomaly off-guard, stunning him for a precious second. Her approach is to free the doctor from the grasp. By the time that the anomaly said, "We need to talk," Hanako appears with quick haste as she swipes her wakizashi with the intent to cut the anomaly's forearm that is connected to the hand that grasped the woman. The attack was quiet and quick and it was done by a normal human, so the strong anomaly should have no way of seeing it coming and not have the time to defend himself other than sacrificing his hand to avoid having his arm cut off.

After freeing the woman, Hanako lands with her both feet on the ground while crouching towards the freed doctor. With her waist twisted to her left, her right arm retracts around and over her bust to the left. While retracting, Hanako lets go of the wakizashi as it flips. Within the next second, Hanako lunges the blade in the reversed handling into the anomaly's right thigh, exactly a centimeter above the anomaly's kneecap. It should hit the tendon of the joint so if successful, the anomaly's fighting stance will be crippled and awkward, making any movements slow and wide. During after the lunge attempt, Hanako spends the next second launching herself forward with a mighty leap that clears five feet away from the anomaly with the bloodied wakizashi still in her grasp as it was torn out of the wound.

Knowing the blade is useless now until it is cleaned and re-coated, Hanako whips the wakizashi and sheaths it before spinning on heel with her left hand grabbing onto the machine pistol. The bullets in it are quincy craft, allowing the machine pistol to tear through barriers with penetration instead of explosive. If it was her magnum, the effect from receiving the explosive shell will soften the armor, so any attack can be more effective. But for this pistol, it is direct damage with no additional benefit other than being able to tear through even the toughest of barrier spells like Danku. Providing if the lunge was successful and the anomaly is crippled, shooting it down will not be a problem. However, by that time, Toki should have rescued the hostages if more than the doctor in this time span of four to five seconds. "You're through, Hellion. The wounds are not fatal if treated soon enough, but if you chose to resist, my partner will not feel guilty of eliminating you as a danger on Earth. What will you plea? Surrender or Death!" Hanako calls out to the anomaly with her pistol in a firm focus on gunning it down should it try to cast a spell.

Up Next: Toki Iramasha by Zero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sneak Attack [Open] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Sneak Attack [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Sneak Attack [Open]   The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Toki Iramasha
Heir to the iramasha Guard

As action began with the demon on earth other important events happened elsewhere in the Soul Society, on a floating island that was home to the Iramasha clan. On this island it was noted what was happening on Earth with this demon fiend. The plan was set on Iramasha Island and it was where the plan went into action for Hanako and Toki as they were given the task. Within a instant, Toki had chaos warped Hanako above the enemy and himself near the workers that were present at the scene. even through they scrambled for there vehicles, he had already began the process of warping them and the surronding area around them to the island. It went quite easily and as Hanko hopefully released the doctor he would warp her as well to the island with her workers. While all the workers were being warped Toki's seishin Buki on his left arm turned into a sword that was at least 3 ft. long. His right arm had turned into that of a hand canon to utilize his chaos energy to make canon balls. They act simlar to how a chaos blast does in the fact that they both explode and can cause massive amounts of damage.

Upon securing all the hostages he turned to the demon and Hanako to assist her in taking down the foe easily. Toki looked at the demon with anger in his eyes and facial expressions, he pointed the canon at him ready to fire at any moment with multiple shots. The sword was in place if the demon decided to try and get into close combat with him instead of staying away.

"A person like you demon makes me remember why I sacrificed a good portion of my life to do just this." He said with a serious tone.

Althrough Toki had gotten here to save most people he was too late for one that he had noticed but that can be made up later. For now this demon had to pay for his actions and the murder. If he made any move toward him or Hanako he would fire a single shot. If Hanako was no where in line of fire he would shift to where he had two canons and fire out eight shots. In case he retalitated after the shots he moved towards the demon with caution as he moved his two hand canons into his left a sheild and the right a sword. There were few moves that the demon could make and as he was getting corned Toki would make the point of keeping the demon contained within a area. With his mastery of chaos warp if he tried to run off, he could easily warp Hanako and himself to the demon's next location. This was about to become just a game of cat and mouse that will end with the mouse dead or traped if played correctly. There was no time for the mouse to stump the cat because the cat layed out the plan with surprising the mouse as well. The mouse naturally shouldn't be able to over power the cat because the cat is much bigger giving it a huge advantage at this point. So already odds were tilted in one's favor for this fight that was probably about to come in this area.

"Are you ready to pay for the murder and chaos that you have caused?" He would ask the demon if he continued to resist them.

The time was noted and it was ticking slowly as the battle unfolded what were the choices that this demon would follow and would he die, be captured or actually flee. Toki was pretty sure that the battle for this demon alone would not be a victory as it was 2 vs. 1 and odds are not in his favor for now. He was pretty sure that he wanted either this demon to feel the pain that the one he murdered felt or locked up for a eternity or two. Now the only thing that awaited if the battle would continue was if the demon would respond peacefully or hostile.

Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sneak Attack [Open] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000The Sneak Attack [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: The Sneak Attack [Open]   The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:13 am

Eric was crawling as blood was pouring his left arm to a mad demon he didn't much care about the pain he learned a long time ago. The fact that pain can be controlled a mad demon like him could removed the feeling for a while but not forever. He started rolling on his back beating his head for a minute to them he was hoping to think that he was crazy or something. Then after a while he started looking at them seeing they had their weapons drawn to him, Zarathos knew his goose was cooked. "Hellion??? I haven't been called that before I'm a demon there no such fucking thing as a hellion for demon sake" He started feeling dizzy from the lost of blood and started rubbing his face as he started whispering something "I take in my soul let the darkness of Zoa Koa's true power come into light and absorb my dark heart" He was actually performing the Judas Pain spell by whispering the text slowly hoping they wouldn't notice as he was rubbing his face.

Eric swallow the gem which was hidden in his glove then he thought maybe it was time to tell them his true intentions because surrender wasn't an option not to him. However, Zartahos was thinking maybe they could use some information and hopefully he could actually trick them before he could plan something big. "Your calling me a danger this is actually my second time back here after I was helping the Iramasha clan for a while ya see I was serving one of demon families in the demon world.....Under I got killed by a demon wizard a ruthless one at that 'The Iramasha Killer' us demons called him" He said. Eric started getting back to this feet slowly it was hard with two painful failed attempts by slowly he risen to his feet once again seeing they weapons still at him. "Cough Cough....I kinda was dead and found out that wizard kinda ruined my reputation down in the demon world some of friends even my family wouldn't even talk to me while others wanted to kill me, THAT WIZARD HE TOOK MY LIFE AND NOW AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF TORMENT He's back from the dead so I can't afford to die just yet...Cough" He licked something like a powder the shiro shuga powder as then he power started rising giving a violent look at the two warriors. The power augmentation from his dark kanji powers was almost at his limit so if he wanted to do something now was the time. "I was once the former & and the original Kade Hiroshima the real Kade.....(Cough, Cough Cough).....not that guy faking jerk who was killing without purpose not so long ago and so no lady I CAN'T AFFORD TO DIE RIGHT NOW NOT EVER NOT AFTER I FIND THE BASTARD WHO ENDED MY LIFE....I'M OUTTA HERE" He yelled. He used the shadow claw technique on the ground blasting creating an quick rocky smokescreen now the demon only had minutes before they blasted. Zarathos rushed away as much faster pace with his shadow movement this shiro shuga upgrade felt kinda good this power felt incredible. He transformed in his Cyber Zarathos form thinking he needed a distraction and leave this place. Then he stopped while looking at the ancient rune this could lead to something and he was thinking he needed to find out what the diamond rune was. Eric didn't have time to play around with this as he rushed into the tent his started feeling dizzy again. He started looking through the doctor's leftover notes quickly then he started looking at an ancient map thinking whatever these runes were this map had 6 six more locations to the others. The demon need to leave he had what he was looking for and with somehow he thought something was watching him. These fucking fools couldn't have found him this quickly something or someone was snitching on him. However, Eric couldn't worry about that the demon needed a distraction and then he watched a 14 Ryker Hover Buses passed him they were coming back for college hover football game. The demon started smiling, Eric point at the buses then started charging up the Black Inferno blast feeling dizzy again the wounds on his body were taking a huge toll on him. The black energy started charging up within his hand thinking he could destroy a huge mess load of those hover buses. Eric fired the large blast towards the hover buses. "So long....I have what I need....I gotta go right now but you guy and lady have other problems...Damn you clowns got me good" He said. Eric dissapeared quickly into the ground using the kage chokyoshi technique as he was pointing at those hover buses. The Black Inferno Blast was heading at those hover buses meaning a whole lot of bloodshed was about happen....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sneak Attack [Open] Left_bar_bleue5/100The Sneak Attack [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: The Sneak Attack [Open]   The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 am

The Sneak Attack [Open] Moddeddarkbluefantasywo
Special Rule: What is unknown to the character can be optionally be in the app, but as along it fits with the plot or character, it does not have to be. However, it would be preferred to be in the application for better relations with the staff members.

He is recovering for an escape. He has what he came for and oh how much I love to retrieve mystical anomalies.

Hanako listens to the speech that the Anomaly speak as he called himself "the original Kade Hiroshima, but that voice whispers in her mind in a way that Hanako cannot tell where it came from. Never once she would literally hear her own instincts. However, she can feel her heart running on its own as her. Kade spoke of serving the Iramasha and the demon families while the Iramasha Killer was ruining his credits. Speak all he could. He murdered a human without hesitation and with his capabilities, he will do worse. The voice rings into her head again and Kade seems to become more familiar each moment that passes as if she is remembering him through history. Hanako's eyes twitch as if she was fighting something affecting her mind. Before she can respond to Kade with arrest, the rocky structure of magic burst out of the ground as Hanako knows it is a smokescreen effort. In her head, she triangulates the positions with Kade's most likely path of escape. "Toki! I'll go-" Hanako shouts to her partner before something steals away her speech. Her eyes begin to illuminate with sky blue as particles of reiryoku energy sparkles and leaks from her eyes like tears in zero gravity.

He is wounded still. He should pose no challenge in escaping a demon lord's daughter.

A veil and cloak covers her as she tips forward. Without warning, Hanako's appearance begins to look raven-like and her aura replicates exactly the despairing aura that is signature only from the Demon Lord of Despair, TelcinVohlis, the Demon Loremaster. As she takes a step forward, reiryoku energy particles are gathering around her like glitters in a wind vortex. What happened is unknown as the trigger was spontaneous. What can be known to Toki and Kade, the woman they are with is no longer in the area in figurative ways. The rocky mystical walls turn into a mix of dark violet, blue and purple before being decimated around her as she runs at the speed that is beyond natural. Literally, Toki can see the raven-esque figure pursuing Kade as if it is a homing missile that can smash through the wall like it was glass while making the shards dissipate and follow her as miniature stars. When Kade stops to examine the notes, he can notice the notes vanishing into sparkling dust of reiryoku in his hands as the runestone sparkles before lifting itself away from his grasp before floating away ahead of him to the raven-esque figure. The stance was poised and even though magic is happening around Kade, the figure does not move at all, demonstrating its mastery over magic.

"Eric Zarathos. I do commend you for finding something that catches my curiosity. However, you killed a servant of mine, so sadly I would have to be your executioner, but I can be bargained with."

The voice of the figure sounds like Hanako, but it is overlapped with a voice different from her voice. A hint that whatever happened to Hanako, Hanako momentarily dropped her guard and was possessed by a demon stronger than Eric Zarathos. For the possession to take form so quickly implies it is an advanced form of possession. Seeing that Eric is preparing a one-handed spell, the figure remains unmoved as a magic circle appears before it. The magic circle was very intricate and accurately littered with demonic calligraphy. The moment that the black inferno gathers in Eric's control, the spell turns from its original color to the mix of blue, dark violet and purple that Toki has seen before. Moments after the change begins, the spell was engulfed in foreign energy and detonates prematurely, potentially damaging Eric Zarathos with all the implied effects from it. It can be prevented if Eric can launch it before it is fully consumed, but cancelling it will not change its purpose as the figure can control it.

"You think you could harm more of my servants or harm me with a spell that I was familiar with? Surely you could do better."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Sneak Attack [Open] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Sneak Attack [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: The Sneak Attack [Open]   The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:28 am

Toki Iramasha
Heir to the Iramasha Guard

" He barely avoided my blasts. I guess he chooses to feel the wrath for harming others like this." Toki stated as the enemy was trying to flee with the smokescreen.

Toki knew that they didn't have much time to plan as they needed to pursue to make sure that he doesn't escape them. He would obviously sense out the enemy and just chaos warp both of them to his current location as simple as that. Then he heard Hanako voice but then it got cut off in the middle of a sentence which caught his focus a lot since nothing should of stopped her since the enemy had fleed. After she had stopped speaking through was when the werid stuff started happening and her aura became that of unnatural with that already, it would only get more werid. He watched as Hanako ran through walls like nothing and practically decimating them at the same time as pursuing their foe. Toki quickly followed using chaos warp to appear only a good 15-20 ft. from Eric's position since he could still sense him quite easily. Hanako had indeed beat him to the area and this had confused him again but he focused on the objective at hand which was defeating the enemy right now.

When Toki had arrived through with Hanako she was speaking in a voice that wasn't exactly her voice. This worried him because it wasn't natural for someone like her to have this power and new voice and everything, so what was exactly happening to her at the moment. He would have to figure it out later as he couldn't handle two problems like this at once and it seemed that Hanako was still focused on the orginal objective they had but something was still telling him that something was off about her and then he thought about it for a little and decided to focus on it after he deemed that it would be best.

With him being distracted by Hanako he decided to join in on the attack on him, and he throw out with swinging his arm a bunch of birds made of chaos energy. The exact ability that he had just used was meant to create the birds that became exactly the same thing as homing missles. But eventually all of the birds formed together to make a huge giant homing missle that could a deal a very high amount of damage compared to the smaller birds. Kade was now stuck and surronded and it would be quite a surprise as to how he could avoid this. Just to make sure that some damage is dealt to him, he decided to form in his left to make a canon again.

"This is about over I think." He said to himself.

If Kade would somehow manage to avoid all of the attacks that were coming at him Toki would chaos warp right next to him in his current or next location dealing out four canon blasts as he would warp around him at point blank range 4 times. Then Toki would back up himself to making sure he didn't get damage by all those blasts as well. The battle was just heating up or the finale was already here for the moment because he didn't see the enemy getting away so quickly anymore at the rate he was getting injured and fired at. This wasn't the end through as Toki took into account hanako once more and how she had been changing and so he decided this was something had to be related to her being the daughter of Vohlis a demon. With hopes of getting her back to normal he decided to test something out to see if one of his abilities effected her.

Toki moved next to Hanako's position and decided to use Divine purification hoping to fuel her power or return her to normal because this was just a little unusual. he only purified enough to dim down any demonic influence on her but definately not enough to remove the demon power within her. He wondered in her current state how the purfication would effect her sinc she was unique in the fact of being human but a demon lord's daughter as well. Hopefully it wouldn't prevent them from completeing the goal at hand. If he was right about his predictions that something demonic was happening then she should be weakened.

"Are you alright Hanako?" he asked her while keeping a tab on Kade's current position.

Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: The Sneak Attack [Open]   The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:32 am

Eric couldn't believe how fast and powerful this shiro shuga and the judas pain spell was making him he was able to do stuff not like before. After he discovering the five locations of the other runes he was reading on where number six until the map started to dissapear and then the rune was leaving too. Then he saw the person with the rune and she didn't even move at all but she was going to kill him, Eric has come too far to stop now.

"I don't know where that woman went but I'm telling you this whoever you are I'm not backing down or dying....I have a goal to set and I inted to see this done and through.....You maybe powerful then me and the lady empress to those humans and I maybe down on my fucking luck.....BUT I'M THE MAD ONE AND I DON'T QUIT NAW I WILL NOT QUIT EVER" He yelled.

He looks at the buses which were about three miles away and started to smile trying for the black inferno blast but something was wrong. The black inferno blast backfired badly on him as he landed back onto the ground and whoever this new person was she was strong. But that human was gone she must have been afraid of his power or something, Eric was wondering where she ran of to."Oh shit what the fuck is going on and this girl shows saying that these humans were her servants and she outranks me in the power department" he thought. Eric tried getting back to his feet again looking the raven haired woman thinking he was not match for her power yet he still wanted the rune. She looked familiar she couldn't be the girl she saved while under the servitude one of the demon families in the demon world. But Vohlis is dead he heared that from rumors but his children was still alive maybe this is one of them and stronger one at that. Yet Eric made a stupid mistake of underestimating this person she was able counter the black inferno blast hitting him hard leaving him hurt again. Still he was tried getting back to his feet remembering what he saw on that map and that journal before they dissapeared. "Look, I don't know who you are if you want that thing then fine..and I'm sorry alright for killing one of your servants....I apologize but I'm a demon you wouldn't be getting a sorry form anyone else dow there in the demon world MANY OF THOSE FUCKERS WOULDN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEIR OWN KIND.....Ok I guess you shown your power and it maybe unbelievable....I dont what you want with the rune though....but after readin the doc's journal each of one of the runes have an ancient power which demons like myself utilize into various hidden powers or hidden skills" He said. Eric was getting dizzy the pain was still hurtful but maybe he could turn the tide by continuing with the stuff he read from the journal and that map. "Cough Cough Cough......Each rune has a certain power inside of it heh...cough all seven runes unlock newfound abilities and ancient power which isn't given it earned in the user or that what the ancient journal said cough" He said. The pain endurance was strong but the loss of blood and his wounds were too heavy to bare and he needed to escape this mission of his was failed from the start. The spell upgrade and other powers were still active and she told he could do better and she was right he needs to be better then this. However this woman felt familiar yet the mad demon couldn't put his finger on it, Eric was kinda baffled could it be that she was someone from his former past as Kade Hiroshima. Eric wanted to believ that was true but he was in a bad situation right now hurt from those attacks, he needed to cut his losses and try to escape. The mad demon was feeling dizzy again the pain was too much and those attacks were taking a huge toll on him but he needed to think of how to get out of this. The mad one started smiling he started using the affinity of hell power boosting his own as he started feeling dizzy the demon needed to make one last attack count. The mad demon felt a massive jolt on energy flowing into his body as five of the dark elements were giving him power. He looked at the figure thinking he only had one shot at this and he needed to make it good but that iramasha could try something too the mad one needed to be careful.

"I WAS KADE HIROSHIMA an kind demon but yet Cough....THE FORMER HONOR GUARD OF TWO OF THE DEMON FAMILIES AND....Cough Cough...and the first rule of the honor guard of demons is.....NEVER SURRENDER UNLESS BEATEN" He yelled.

Eric started charging up for an attack and attacks with his Shadow Claw technique but it felt fucking stronger while in that affinty of hell power. He tried attacking the raven figure charging all he had into that attack yet it was all or nothing.

Template by: GentleBreeze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: The Sneak Attack [Open]   The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:21 pm

The Sneak Attack [Open] 1778888-hitomi_super
Special Rule: What is unknown to the character can be optionally be in the app, but as along it fits with the plot or character, it does not have to be. However, it would be preferred to be in the application for better relations with the staff members.

Seeing that the birds are going to obliterate Kade, the raven figure only looks at the birds of chaotic energy. The mystical energy in its eyes flickers as the birds turn into the same color as before when the fireball that Kade attempted backfired. It seems the birds would have impacted against Kade, but the birds suddenly form a dark shell where only the raven figure can see as everything else that Kade could see was the infamous demon himself, TelcinVohlis, the Demon Lord of Despair and the Original Demon Loremaster. "Killing him will be useless as I would send him away with a warning. As curious I can be with this rune, finding more will be bene-Kurk! Argh!" The raven figure speaks to Toki before showing struggle as the figure quickly grasps its chest while gritting its teeth. As Toki was going to struggle with freeing Hanako from this possession, the shell that surrounds Kade distorts while Kade can see the visage of TelcinVohlis starts to fizzle. Before the raven figure could have time to recover, the shadow claw technique erupts from the ground and launches the figure into the air towards Kade.

In the middle of the flight, the raven figure's energy drops as the feathers from its cloak are deteriorating and coming off. As it vanishes like ashes to the wind, the raven figure is now back to the same woman as before, revealing herself to Kade to be a Hybrid-Demon who like the other unfortunate fraction of the society of half-breeds suffered because they cannot control their demonic half. Now, she is laying facing down to the ground with the rune clutched in her right hand with the firmness of a strong demon. Considering the bruises she has, she must have great toughness from her demon half, but still would count as her being injured. Luckily, she is knocked out and was disoriented from the impact of Kade's technique along from her injury. The proof is when she drags the rune across the ground and under her to keep the rune out of Kade's reach. Hanako does not know what just happened and how she ends up injured, all she knows is that a demon appears in front of her after it was speaking to her. Ever since then, she and the demon are fighting their battle in darkness.

It was all of the sudden to her as the demon before her was cloaked and raven-esque. A being where her fist cannot touch and Caveman dared not help her as his sword does not come to her beckon. The fight seems one way as she can hear voices. A voice that is like her own, but also not her own; the voice of the demon called Kade and the voice of Toki Iramasha. Hanako was shouting to Toki, but she is merely shouting into the shadow as the demon taunts and cuts her. The pain was itching into her enduring flesh as she cannot feel intense pain, but the pain endures long enough to be intense. The demon keep coming and coming at her as she was certain she would lose because the demon is a demon that goes beyond flesh and spirit, and Hanako does not know how to fight an entity such as that. If it is nothing, why can it cut her yet she cannot bruise it at the least. Every counter she makes failed and her heart slows down after the rush of the initial half of the fight. Despair creeps over her heart slowly as she fears that she would not see Koichi or her children again. The nightmare has to stop, but it is like asking an unstoppable object to just stop.

When things are looking towards Hanako's defeat, a light dispels the darkness as Hanako can see herself in a farmland with a village nearby with a castle far off into the distance. The demon was looking around as it can see Hanako donned in steel armor ornate with a golden cross as her fists are armored with silver spikes. Her cuts and wounds are healed as well to Hanako's surprise.
"Are you alright, Hanako?"
Spoiler:

Hanako wonders if Toki finally heard her as the demon looks overwhelmed. "My turn to kick your ass for my mother's grave!" Hanako shouts out to the demon as she lunges at it with one leap. The demon creates a barrier where her fist can smash through as Hanako learns one truth; it is her dream and only in her dream, her desires will be answered in kind for her mental prowess. Hanako lands her fist against the demon's face, sending it tumbling away by ten feet. While the demon is struggling to its feet, Hanako was already behind the demon. "AND I AM GOOD ON MY WORDS!" Hanako cries out in triumph as she literally boots the demon into the sky and into the stars with raw strength of her body and desire.

Suddenly, the dream shatters upon an explosion as she flies into the air. The grass deteriorates into a wasteland of dirt and rocks, her armor falls apart as she can see the ground coming at her quickly. Strangely, she feels she was clutching onto something. She does not know what it is, but if her enemy was holding it, then she keeps it. She hits the ground and here she is, disoriented from the fall and she just dragged the thing under her to keep it away from the enemy. "BLAST HIM NOW!" Hanako shouts out to Toki, hoping he is there to stop the enemy before he could have the chance to have a go at her and the stone that she is protecting while keeping herself low enough that if Toki has to fire, she can at least avoid being hit the best she can with her stunned body.

• Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"

Last edited by Hanako on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero
Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: The Sneak Attack [Open]   The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Toki Iramasha
Heir to the Iramasha Guard

Toki watched as his attacks did there damage but Kade was still standing against him. Which was a bit impressive, but Toki hasn't even released into his forms yet and using all this power was doing a bit of a energy toll on him. The amount of times he used chaos warp was a bit high but he lived with it as the demon prepared his attack. Using his divine purification a final time he was able to focus on lowering the power of the strong shadow claw ability but unable to prevent it from reaching it's target and he messed up inside. He froze inside as he had allowed it to happen with all the other options at hand and he picked the one that didn't work out quite well. His fear of failure creeped up on him as he may now lose this if Kade can continue to produce something like that and he doesn't stop him. This battle was drawing to a near end maybe unless more hideen elements revealed themselves.

The thing that brought his mind back to the world around him was Hanako's normal voice that told him to blast the demon. He understood her and he watched as she tried to be in a position to avoid damage but Toki didn't take the chance with all the power in his basic form. He would chaos warp in front of Kade and prepare to punch him all the strenght that he had to the face. The next move through was the ending as he fired multiple point black canon shots. But to add on to the final onslaught he charged up a chaos blast in his hand and hoped that this attack would put him down in Ko or dead. This chaos blast had the last of the chaos energy avalible to him right now so out of all his attacks this was the strongest of them all.

"This will be someone's end." he stated as he fired the chaos blast not worrying if it was at point blank range and may damage himself.

"I shall never fail you." He whisphered to himself for the clan as Kade should have taken the suited amount of damage to have him back off or something must of been done to him with all the power and explosions.

With Kade hopefully back off for now or busy dealing with the damage he has most likely taken or trying to flee. He really didn't care anymore as he knew that someone like him would be killed by him today,tommorow or some other day in his hopefully long life. Toki's attention turned to Hanako and he focused on her and asked her a question on her condition.

"Are you alright now, Hanako?" He asked her.

This had been quite a fight and Kade might of gotten away with it since even through he had taken damage, Toki had used up tons of energy to deal out that damage to him. After everything was alright with Hanako, he will turn his attention back to Kade. Just to make sure she was alright he gave her, his last healing gem that was the best around a stage 3 healing gem.

" That should help you healing process accelerate immensly." He told her.

Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: The Sneak Attack [Open]   The Sneak Attack [Open] EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:23 pm

"Oh SHIT" He said. The Iramasha made some attacks at the demon hurting him badly but little did this iramasha knew thanks to the shiro shuga pill he took. The demon felt like he could endure his attacks for a little longer however the demon was injured. The Iramasha attacks felt like bombs of pain thank god this shiro upgrade was helping him endure all of it but he was getting fuckign dizzy fast again. He tried getting back to his feet and then falling back on the ground.

"Iramasha, I don't think you know who your dealing I'm a mad demon our race is different from the other demons.....we're trained and beaten sometimes to endure pain I maybe fucking injured but I can endure MUCH FUCKING MORE.....but I....think I'll let you and the human have the rune......it isn't worth it dying.... anyway" He said

The demon was bloody mess & badly damage but his determination was strong and it looked like he had enough for now these people took him to his limit too. However, Eric knew his mission was a failure because that human had the diamond rune but he does know where the other six are despite the fact the map is gone. Something was weird about that girl she seemed to have the very same powers are the demon woman from the Nephilim wars, Eric thought this couldn't be that girl. But her fighting skills were actually and 80% match to that demon who only fought with her hands using random weapons. "No! It can't be her she dead I...I was helping the demon families in war and that demon girl was killed by demon warmonger but this human fights the same way she did no doubt about it" He thought. The demon was clenching his fist thinking he was the mad demon and he was better then this no this proves he must train and strategize harder. He could kill this iramasha right now but the demon was too dizzy to fight another round and that iramasha looked weaken too.

The Judas pain spell was wearing off and judging he didn't have much other options now would be the time to leave the iramasha did some damage to him. Kade was slowly getting up again the pain endurance of the mad demon was after all of what that iramasha and human did to him he slowly got back to his feet. The demon was laughing inside the shiro shuga was incredible no doubt about it bbut what really pissed him off, Hanako said something about her mother. Eric was thinking her mother then something was a little off about that and this girl she was strong but her powers seem weak. "Waitamin she might have some connection to Vohlis or any one of those demons if she was able to pull something like that off......no fucking away a human could have demon powers like THAT" he thought. He started looking at Hanako still angry over what she said about her mother thinking if she talking about that woman who may have been legendary in the demon world. Eric shook his head growling over what the human said to him. "You human ass.....If you think I had something to do with your mother's death your fucking mistaken but however....Maybe I do know someone who may have had an hand at your mother's demise.....The demon responsible for my death.....Human I think you may wanna talk to the Iramasha killer named Hagokumo he maybe the demon who could finally answers your question about that" He said. The demon started walking that last attack of his took a whole lot out of him and then finally he teleported back down into the demon world with his kage chokyoshi powers as he dissapeared like a black puff of smoke. The demon reappeared back down into the demon world asking for some demons to help him and a bunch of demons started helping him. Hanako was a strong human the demon was thinking maybe she'll become his rival more enough his arch enemy she had demon powers that outranked him. This fight proved that the mad demon needed to become stronger as he got help into starting the healing process fucking quickly. Eric knew the Iramasha clan was helping that human so he needed to be careful in killing because it could alert them of his whereabouts. The demon knew that they had the rune but the other six runes were still and he knew where to find yet a map would have been helpful but he had good memory too. "I have no doubt that human we might just meet again and if I catch her off guard perhaps maybe I can put her in her place for once" He thought. "Ok but those runes have power so whoever that woman was has the map meaning I got to heal quickly take a long rest and then hunt for other runes because I know damn well that human or the iramasha clan could be after them as well" he thought. Eric started planning on his next move....

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Sneak Attack [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next