Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost memories (Amnesia) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Lost memories (Amnesia) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Lost memories (Amnesia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost memories (Amnesia)

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:06 am
Zero was surprised at how the person was able to dodge both of his arrows but was satisfied with the bolt destroied. But what surprised zero more was the way the person crashed into the ground. Zero though to him self if he did that it would hurt. This wasn't the thing that surprised him the most though. It was the hugh flaming drill of fire heading right at him.

Zero tosed his bow off to the side and did back flip cartwheel out of the way of the flames as it went by him. Then Zero get back in a ready stance waiting for the drill to lose it's flames.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost memories (Amnesia) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lost memories (Amnesia) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:18 am
Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

Of course he had missed the target. He wasn't aiming for the target. No, Urufu's true goal was to fly past Zero and break down the tree behind him. Drilling through it, he carefully curved so the trees that were all around Zero were cut down, Urufu smashing and burning through each of them. The towering behemoths fell, all aimed straight down towards Zero. Snapping his wings open, he hovered in the air for a moment before surveying the scene below. There was now a circle of fallen trees on the ground. Taking in a large breath, he held it for a moment before exhaling in a large stream. The fire that accompanied his carbon dioxide touched the trees, before setting them all alight in a wide sweep.

Flying up higher into the air, his black scales helped camouflage him in the dirty black smoke let off from the burning wood. To anyone looking up from below, he wasn't there. There was only the smoke. And thinking that was a huge mistake.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost memories (Amnesia) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Lost memories (Amnesia) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 am
Zero notices all trees around him about to fall down on him. He backs away from first one to touch the ground and jumps on to it, protected from all the other trees. (you cut or burn them at different times so they each fall at different times.)

Then Zero looks up at the smoke filled sky an gets his bow again. Zero rests to store the rest of energy in him.

"What you waiting for come get me!"he yells.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost memories (Amnesia) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lost memories (Amnesia) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:43 am
Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

Watching him dodge through the smoke was amusing. Deciding he had enough of it, however, Urufu flapped his wings hard. The smoke that had been building up was immediately forced downwards on the area, making it incredibly difficult to see. In fact, a dense veil of black fog had filled the area, becoming thicker every moment thanks to the burning trees. Firing off several rapid fire bursts of his dragon fire down towards Zero, Urufu loud loudly. "What do you got, Quincy?" He called out, recognizing the species because of his blood. His blood was delicious. Urufu couldn't wait until he had more of in his mouth. Flying up higher into the air, he shot 6 more bolts of dragon fire down towards the area covered in smoke (AKA where Zero was).

Hovering in the air, Urufu circled the area with lazy flicks of his long tail, green eyes glaring downwards, his shiny black scales reflecting the sunlight casually.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:54 am
Zero still looking up in the sky notice the smoke start to come down creating a fog. Zero was confused he didn't know what a Quincy was.

But that did stop him as he shot 11 arrows into the sky and hopped off the tree an started to run with the smoke all around for cover. Zero ran as hard as he could knowing it could be a matter of life or death. He keep on running not trying to look back.

"What's a Quincy?" he asked him self.

[End Thread]
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:38 am
Archived

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Lost memories (Amnesia) - Page 2 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Lost memories (Amnesia) - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Lost memories (Amnesia) - Page 2 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum