Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Vote Foo'

3 - 50%
3 - 50%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 6

Poll closed
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Casual Thread Of The Month Finals [Dec 2014] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Casual Thread Of The Month Finals [Dec 2014] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Casual Thread Of The Month Finals [Dec 2014] Empty Casual Thread Of The Month Finals [Dec 2014]

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:38 am

photo 1343789075899.png
THE OTM SERIES

THE TIME TO CAST YOUR VOTES FOR THE OF THE MONTH NOMINATIONS HAS COME!

HERE IS SOME GENERAL GREETINGS
There isn't very much that needs to be explained here. All you need to do is VOTE FOR someone who you've noticed has done something special in any OTM category and one whom you believe should go on to becoming an Of The Month Winner.

THE RULES TO THE OTM FINALS?
You can only vote for one thread!
This thread will last for 5 days before it is closed out.

WHAT ARE THE PRIZES FOR THE OF THE MONTH?
First Place: ten million yen, two thousand awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your right personally stylized by [TheFrost].
Second Place: Five Million yen, one thousand Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.
Third Place: one million yen, five hundred awesome points and an honorary mentioning.

Casual Thread Of The Month Finals [Dec 2014] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Casual Thread Of The Month Finals [Dec 2014] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Casual Thread Of The Month Finals [Dec 2014] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Casual Thread Of The Month Finals [Dec 2014] Empty Re: Casual Thread Of The Month Finals [Dec 2014]

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:19 pm
I am gonna stick to my nomination vote for the reasons below in the quote:

[THEFROST] wrote:

«NOMINATING: ANNIES CHRISTMAS»

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13034-the-annie-who-stole-karakura-christmas

Time to change things up a bit and nominate another thread.

So, I am going to be honest here: I am nominating this thread as Annie and Kade's characters in general are too fucking funny. I am just going to leave this quote here as a testament of reason to place this in the Casual Thread Drawing:

""Paging Typhoid Mary come help this man please he'd bout to meet the Sandman. YOU GOT PUNK'D. I'm sorry old man but this the Rapid Resourceful Foundation fund and these presents will go to certain hollows who don't celebrate Christmas. This donation along with so many others will help hollows become good families in the near future and most important thing. It will help; Reimu Iramasha get on the next episode of Cheaters because she was having sex with someone by the name Koichi Iramasha behind Hanako's back. Hmmmm, I felt her somewhere but who the hell stole my bag of presents MY FIRST BAG. Oh well that syringe will help you sleep and shutdown your powers...So Good Night and I won't tell Reimu about her journal all about Shadin Yuudeshi and how she wants to marry him. Then again why hasn't she must be certain oh no that can be it there should be certain NC-17 rating for her anyways. She should just go to college and Go Nuts before exploring the GIANT YUUDESHI BUTTHOLE OF THE GODS...Bye-Bye"

""King Kong....Ain't got nothing on me. Yeah the Soul Society is taking a dump right now......Iramasha clan is playing cops and evil robbers and yet the Asthavon planning the next season of Keeping up with the Asthavons. Just wondering when Inami will pop the question about marrying Matthew Hinote stealing him from Touketsu's gay relationship NEWS AT ELEVEN""

My sides are gone.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Casual Thread Of The Month Finals [Dec 2014] Empty Re: Casual Thread Of The Month Finals [Dec 2014]

Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:20 pm
Casual Thread Of The Month Finals [Dec 2014] Image355
«LOCKING OUT THE THREAD NOW»

Okay, now that five days has eclipsed since this thread was made, I feel people have been given enough time to vote. As a result of that? I'm going to go ahead and lock out this nomination thread to give way to the OTM Finals. Those threads will be up anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum