Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peculiar Arrangement. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000A Peculiar Arrangement. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

A Peculiar Arrangement. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Peculiar Arrangement.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:48 pm
"I see," said James, caution hiding in his voice. "So long as I don't see my inventions popping up where I haven't authorized, I can see nothing wrong with it. Now then, are you absolutely sure you wouldn't like some of this wine? It's to die for." James whispered the last part with an indulgent tone. Luxury wine truly was a grade away from regular wine. Sipping away at the deep red fluid in his glass, he smiled to himself.
Well, at least something's going my way.
James sat in silence, sipping away until finally it hit him.
"Wait... Is this room yours? I do hope we're not running someone else's bill. Well, to be honest, I don't care. Though I'd rather not have a couple come in here doing... couple-y things..." James didn't like "couple-y things" kinda irritated him. At any rate, it seemed James couldn't quite hold his alcohol as well as he remembered. With rosy cheeks he looked across the table at the girl. Despite his being tipsy, he could think quite clearly. Being caught in the midst of a pair of humans engaging in hormonal intoxication was far worse than anything he could imagine.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peculiar Arrangement. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A Peculiar Arrangement. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:04 am
“ My preference of drink is the vital fluid of life, I don't have much of a pallet for anything else. I have a bit of vampirism you see. You should enjoy your wine. If my memory serves me its quite easy on the tastebuds. “ Suzu giggling some at the idea of drinking it. Whine was good, but to her tongue blood was far more enjoyable and highly intoxicating.

“Well naturally this room belongs to someone else. In the event things were for so civile, I would have not wanted a body to be found in my own living quarters. This room belongs to a deckhand. At least that is not most likely resident. His skin cells cote the bed as well as oils off his body. there are lots of other small traces of him using this room. Seeing him earlier I know his brain has a chemical imbalance, along with a excited hypothalamus. that tells me he is quick to anger and can affect his behavior, or simply he has a short temper. Not only that but a deckhand’s work keeps them moving, sometimes behind the scenes. there would undoubtedly be unaccountable time where she is missing. All I would have needed to do was lower the temperature to throw off time of death. In the end The the evidence against him may not be enough to hold up in a court. that really would not have mattered to me, as i would have been long gone.“ She say it this all plainly as if it was common seance. the smile never leaving her face as she keep up her poise and posture.
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Peculiar Arrangement. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000A Peculiar Arrangement. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:42 pm
James should have known she wouldn't have chosen her own room. Smiling boldly at her response, he calmly directed her to the door. "Perhaps we ought explore? If only to familiarize ourselves with she ship..." James' words were slurred slightly, so he set the wine down on the table, not worrying whether that deckhand would ingest it foolishly. He did not secrete poison, to be fair. But saliva could be something of a nasty sort when ingested. James stepped-- no stumbled outside of the door. This... is not good. My motor function is impaired. James continued down the hall to his room. Deciding that exploring was not in his best interest. "Never mind," he said, slurring slightly as he struggled at forming proper words. "Prolly shouldn't go splorin' just yet." he blurted. "An' did you say you're one of those vampire thingies? How does blood taste? To me it tashes like iron. Only ever tasted it when I'm hurt. Does it hurt vampires to drink blood?" James' intelligence was shot. She clearly was something like an Arrancar, and thus would like blood, but to him it wasn't registering. "You know? I never met nobody like you. You're smart. Errybody else is stupid. I like that." He said, jabbing a finger toward her collarbone.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum