Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP Left_bar_bleue0/0Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP Empty Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:11 pm
Human Template

General Information

Name: Alan Ladd Wellington Scott

Overall Appearance

Personality:
Appearance:
Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP Op2606
Height: 5' 11
Weight: 190 lbs (86 kg)

Natural Abilities

Powers

Power Development Stage 1 Appearance:
Spoiler:
Power Development Stage 1 Abilities:

Starheart Empowerment: Alan controls the mystical power of the Starheart, an ancient artifact created by the methuselah to contain the predominate amount of magic they had gathered in the universe. After the destruction of his ring by Extant, the long-term proximity to the energy has left him able to direct the green flame and its attendant constructs by sheer willpower alone. Creating Solid objects allows him to make Simple weapons, entrapments devices, common geometric shapes, gigantic hands and simple containers. It has been discovered that Alan's body is composed entirely of green flame.

Eternal Youth: The artifacts mystical properties also imbue Scott with seemingly eternal youth. His appearance of aging is only a magical manifestation of his will.
Flight

Blinding Light: Allows Alan to blind his opponent for a quick get away it lats for 10 minutes

Energy Blasts: He can project energy blasts as fields of concussive force, flame, water or even ice.

Heat Beams: able to melt down metal.

Danger Detection: Sense and reveal dangerous objects by causing them to glow

Energy Constructs: ability to focus his will and create solid objects such as giant hands, walls and etc.

Increased Strength: increase his strength and striking power by directing the construct into a weapon form. Alan tends to utilize archaic weaponry as his force modifier.

Electromagnetic Scanning: Alan is able to detect most normal electromagnetic phenomena are within an amazing range, including radio, television, infrared and ultraviolet.

Power Duplication: He can use the power of the Starheart to duplicate the powers of other beings for short times, this allows him to keep up with the Flash, or have the lifting strength of Hippolyta.

Spell Modification: He has the power to modify spells since the Starheart and its attendant energies are magical in nature.
Force-Fields

Energy Sheath: He seemed to have a relatively permanent personal force-field that protected him from bullets and the like (described as an “invulnerability to metal”). This life sustaining aura protects him from harm. He can generate a field of life sustaining atmosphere and protection from harmful radiation.

Starheart Sight: allows him to track astral and mystical energy forms such as ghosts.

Teleportation: on occasion but it seem to be energy intensive or otherwise difficult or he would use them more often.

Jade Orb: During the aizen war, Alan Scott lost both of his eyes (one being replaced with a random shinigami's eye). The empty socket was filled with a glowing green orb containing the energy Jade's spirit had remaining upon visiting him on the earthly plane. This eye allows him to track astral and mystical energies and reiatsu.

Power Development Stage 2 Appearance:
Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP AlanScottKC
Power Development Stage 2 Abilities:

he has the same powers as above

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background:
Roleplay Sample:
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP Left_bar_bleue7380/100Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP Empty Re: Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:51 am
Put WIPs in the WIP board

Tsubine's Character List
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP Left_bar_bleue0/0Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:58 am
but the wips board are for "All applications with a work-in-progress [WIP] tag and that have not been updated in five days will now be posted here or moved into this board." and at the time this wip was posted up i had been constantly updateing it until my internets died

and i wil update it again when i get my computer back from the place that is fixing it and if i'm still at my bro's house too
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP Left_bar_bleue7380/100Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:52 pm
WIP Apps: WIP applications go in the WIP section ONLY. If you finish a WIP application, MODIFY THE TITLE OR IT WILL BE TREATED AS A WIP AND NOT CHECKED.

Read the rules, comrade.

Tsubine's Character List
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Denied

Due to departure from site

||Kitty's Characters||

Alan "Green Lantern" Scott WIP PLEASEWORK2
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:42 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum