Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 3 Empty Re: [Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment

Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:35 am

Artist: Green Day - Song: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Word Count: 1139

Nize made a step back. b]"It isn't possible!"[/b] He muttered, but knew himself it was. Before there were no signs that the Saca Dillas body had been mechanically altered or changed. No signs that the thing had gone through the same what he had. So there shouldn't be any surprises, but there were. And it was all his fault, as he hadn't even thought about it. Actually, in all this battle so far he haven't given a actual moment of thoughts. Just blindly acting on his instinct. This beast had reverted him back to how he was when being a Hollow.

Lust grinned and shot forward, raising his hammer above his head and landing it in the spot where the male was just now. Nize looked somewhere behind the things back and used Blink. It was a technique where he creates two Gargantas, barely big enough for him to fit, and a Reishi tunnel which boosts his speed in astonishing heights for the time period while he is in this tunnel. In so it is why it looks as in one moment he is in one place, but almost in a blink of a eye he is in another place. With it he now avoided the attack which created a crater in size of a big lake. The thing turned his head against the male and laugh.
"Run! Because now..." The thing used Sonido and appeared almost instantly in front of the male, leaning his head to his left side.
"...How long will you be able to keep using this trick?" Black energy started to light up from the Saca Dillas stomach, becoming brighter and brighter, finally shooting Lust quite a piece further from the Arrancar, before he stopped himself. The Espadas arm had turned into a mini Cero cannon, used to shoot around 5 to 7 Gran Ray Cero's a minute.
"Don't get too full of yourself!" Said Nize, feeling anger rising like a fire in his body.

The Saca Dilla laughed, brushing the bare chest, undamaged by the blast.
"Don't get angry! Start to think! You aren't doing it, because then you would need to think of how maybe I'm right! You know it yourself, Demons had taken complete control of Hueco Mundo and only because our Queen found a fuck buddy in their midst. Everything you don't like or see as inappropriate you try to push aside and not think about it! You oppress your true nature, you oppress your fears and it is why you are slowly dying!" The males eyes widen in shock. He was confused, how did this thing know about the issue he had for some time already.

Lust grinned, forming one green ball of energy, which he then threw in the sky, after whom he made in the same way four more, again throwing them in the sky after creating. Then he would jump to them himself and with a deadly precision hit each with his mallet in the direction of the original. Nize used Sonido to run and dodge the balls, feeling immense blasts forming somewhere behind his back, then another one, the third one and then his leg slipped, the ingested pills were taking the toll now, and one of the spheres hit his stomach, going through it like butter. Nize gasped, black blood spilling out from his mouth, coming from the corners of his eyes and from nose.

Now calmly, almost like a whisper, the Saca Dilla came closer, talking.
"The particles of your Hollow side are constantly fighting the ones of the Shinigami side. Each day you are taking drugs so your body wouldn't fall, but with each day your body also becomes more immune to it. You know, one day, sooner then later, they will stop to work at all and then you will die, in so failing your goal to make Hueco Mundo a better place."
"That's not true! Hueco Mundo is already better with what The Queen and..." The boy gasped, as he was trying to keep standing. His whole body was shaking like a leaf in autumn wind, drops after drops of black blood falling in the black sand. He made one step further, as the Saca Dilla was almost right in front of him, but he tripped and only by grabbing his shoulder the male kept standing. With sadness the Inverse spoke.
"Not accepting what you know yourself just makes it worse. How you can reach your goal, if you are blind about the obstacles in front of you? Even for you it is too dense!"

Quiet...Stillness. Eva, whose clothes were almost all removed by the black tentacles, suddenly got free, as they backed away and returned to be the part of the floor. It landed then down, giving the girl a chance to get off. Then the sound of cries, cries of a small kid. Boys, whose parents had just died or he had understood that the little fishy is sleeping for rest of his life, cries filled the empty space. Nize was crying, letting the tears mix with his blood and stain the white flesh of his Inverse. The white haired creature was gently petting him, murmuring calming words.
"Calm down! You knew it from the start! Even before that! Just say it all loud and it will become easier for you!"
And he did. Through the hoarse voice words went through.
"I-I knew....Shadowfall...They w-won't help...There is something....In me...Growing...Trying to surface...I'm afraid...I don't know...What to do...I just...I just...Die..."

The Saca Dilla smiled gently, wrapping his arms around Nizes body and pressing his to it. Green energy started to flicker around him, the Inverse body turning into pure energy and then swallowing the males body whole. Last words, more like a whisper, were,
"Not now! You still have a goal to reach!" And then all the energy went inside the Arrancar, healed the injuries, renewed part of his strength and gave the second chance for him. The boy fell on the ground, exhausted from all he had experienced now.

Later, around hour or so, he got up, head aching and a weird weight laying on his chest. He saw Lydia near him and the boy showed her a weak smile.
"Hey! I passed out, didn't I!? Sorry for that! We should..." He looked down on her ripped clothes, then up to her breasts and then to the face, his face looking puzzled, but only that.
"He sure made a mess from you! I wonder why he attacked only the clothes. But alright! You probably want to go home! I have few things I need to do myself!" With that he slowly got up, brushed the dirt off his body as much, as it was possible and opened a direct path, which led from the Inversed Realm to Earth Realm. Upon her leaving the male seemed too distracted to even say bye. His thoughts were somewhere else.

[END OF THREAD]

Coding By: [THEFROST]

[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 3 RDLUVBj
[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 3 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 3 Empty Re: [Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:55 am
[adm]Since this thread is over with, I'm going to go ahead and lock it out. Good job on finishing it, guys.[/adm]

[Black World Arc]: I'm Here For Your Entertaintment - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum