Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Created from Fire Left_bar_bleue0/0Created from Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Created from Fire Empty Created from Fire

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 pm
[Natsu Dragonil]

The large centipede-like creature was creeping towards the boy in the strange clothing. Pink hair was shining in the fire that surrounded his hands like orange orbs, with the night sky being as dark and black as the armor of the current Primera Espada. Without any light to guide the eyes of humans, the Wastelands were a dangerous place to roam around in, especially at night.
Jumping forwards without hesitation, the young boy aimed his fist at the mask of the Hollow, which deflected with it's many legs, one of them nearly piercing through his chest, and Natsu evaded with a backflip. This Hollow was brainless, but not weak - while it would never evolve, for a fighter like Natsu, it was still a challenge. Dashing forwards again, in the only fighting fashion he knew, Natsu heard the bones in his blazing fist creak a bit, as he finally managed to break off two of the razor sharp legs of the centipede. Noticing his chance in the surprise of the Hollow, the young fighter inhaled a big amount of air.
"Fire Dragons..." His voice was the only thing breaking the otherwise silent fight. "Roar!" Exhaling a giant cone of fire, the Hollow was set ablaze, shrieked and fell apart as the fire was eating through the mask and head of the monster. Disappearing into spirit particles, Natsu tried to get the sweat off of his forehead.
His clothes were quite a bit torn. This was the fith Hollow for the evening, and the dragon slayer noticed ten more creeping near. This could get dangerous if it continued like this, but he was not someone to back down from a challenge. Even if it was a nearly impossible challenge.

Created from Fire 1zz6irn
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Created from Fire Empty Re: Created from Fire

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:39 am

Created from Fire 73973

~Amane~

As, the boy was fighting hollows. Our, current researcher of the vizard corps. Amane Tsurugi, happened to be scoping the area, in the out skirts of karakura. She wasn't on any mission per say, she was simply curious. she was wearing a red jacket, blue jeans, and a black shirt with a flower symbol, on it. while wearing a cap. To the normal human, she looked like a normal girl. That was the goal, however. She didn't want to make a scene. out here. However, she could sense the presence of hollows. Thus, she couldn't take any time to hesitate, hollows always came out when their was a "meal" so apparently there was someone they might have been after. With that in mind, she quickly jumped forward, hopping on both of her legs, while using flash step, to quickly get to her area, and to find out this source. She landed down, to see a young man, with pink hair. face to face, with the evading forces. "is he mad...?" she thought, but then she felt spiritual pressure from him. even flames around him. "wait..." her assumption was wrong, he wasn't any ordinary boy. he had some power, and thus he wasn't any ordinary human. "I need to help him..." she thought after all, She was never a woman, to leave her comrades or even strangers, out to die. especially not at the hands of hollows. She was simply too much of a nice, and honorable woman to do so. "Alright! time to make do of these bad guys!" she said, sounding semi-heroic without noticing it. with that, she took a quick jump out wards in front of the boy. "You, stand back...things might be a bit flashy...' she said as she pushed him back a bit, not in a rude manner but to keep him safe.

She then, crouched down, as the hollows came faster. 1, there was no time to hesitate. the first hollow came towards her. She quickly moved her hand to her face, as her hollow mask materialized. "..." she made no movements, or sounds as she quickly put her hand up, generating a cero and firing it at the first hollow, she even took out the second one coming behind it. Pulling out her blade, she jumped forwards and swung the blade down, as she sliced through the mask of the third hollow. She wasn't done quite yet!; Amane then quickly turned to the eight, hollows. Then performed two kido spells, Shakkaho, then byakurai. a red ball of energy formed in her hand, as she gave it a slight bit more of power. she didn't allow any of the explosions, of the other fallen hollows, or the smoke from it to disappear, as she cast the spells and shot down, a large half of the rest, the other two were scared, and quickly decided to move away, however Amane had no intentions of letting them go and quickly fired off a cero, destroying them in one blow. "Ha...that was fun..." she said in good sport, as she de-materalized the mask, and looked at Natsu. "you should be careful, hehehehehe" she said with a giggle. "You seem strong, and you even look strong. But, don't try too much of the impossible" the words were spoken in a serene, and nearly sweet tone. it was simple advice, and she was speaking as if nothing happened to begin with, that was the way the "Titania" loved to act. with that in mind, she sheathed her blade and smiled at him, once again.

Last edited by Misaiko on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:47 am
[Natsu Dragonil]

The situation wasn't looking too good. It almost seemed as if the Hollows already in his vicinity noticed his weakness and called in more and more friends, and this training was turning into a battle for survival. Luckily, the dragon slayer in training did not have to defeat them on his own anymore.
It all happened so fast that the pink haired boy didn't even have time to do as the red haired figure said. With a flash of said red hairs, the Reiatsu he couldn't sense before erupted infront of him, knocking Natsu backwards like a light punch and onto his butt. Sitting on the ground dumbfounded, his eyes could barely keep up with the female Vizard, apparent through the Hollow signature in her Reiatsu. She literally tore apart those Hollows without effort, and as Natsu was getting up again from the ground, dusting off his damaged clothing, his eyes seemed to glitter like the ones from a young puppy.

"That was aw-" Natsu suddenly stopped as a choking voice was heard, and the mage looked annoyed for a moment. "One second." Turning towards one cloud of settling smoke, half of a Hollow was trying to get away - before being roasted by an approaching wave of fire from the mouth of Natsu Dragonil. His face looked slightly like a good minded devil for a second before returning to the puppy eyes.
"Never mind what I did, but that was totally cool! You're really strong!" The voice of the loud boy was full of admiration as he said that, clenching his hands to fists in exitement. "You just swooped in and got rid of them like nothing! But... Who are you, exactly? I'm Natsu. Natsu Dragonil." the fire mage introduced himself. It looked like Amane just managed to get a fanboy.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Created from Fire 73973

~Amane~

Amane turned around, to Natsu. as he began to compliment her, on what she did by defeating all of the hollows, in a timely manner. "Uh..." she was a bit nervous. She enjoyed the compliment. "Um...um..." she turned red at the cheeks a bit. She was sort of nervous, when it came to meeting new people, She was quite smitten with him though, he seemed to have a bubbly personality. "I'm not that strong..." she exclaimed. She was a modest woman, she was strong in her own right, yet she just decided to tell him that she wasn't. "I'm just...a normal vizard...that's all" she got the words out, and thank god she did. "My name is Amane tsurugi" she said, regaining the composure. she touched one of her ear rings a bit, and smiled once again. "it's a pleasure to meet you, Natsu-Kun..." she said casually, then stopped a minute. "Oops, that's if you want me to call you that." she said with a bow. as she walked around a bit, looking back and wondering if he was going to follow, while asking him a question. "So, are you any kind of special race?" she asked curiously, as she stretched her arms out, as her red hair blew through the air, as the winds carried, softly. "When i came here, you seemed to have a special signature, and i could sense those flames, and the ember and burned remains coming from you..." she wanted to get to know him a little bit more, he seemed like really great company, not to mention he gave Amane some praise, that was enough for her to keep him around, for as long as he wanted too. She smiled and chuckled. "Also...if you wanna be strong like Amane-Sama...Drink lots of mlik" that expression, was funny as she licked her tongue out, it was simply meant as a joke. She, was quite happy tonight, the first shyness, passed as if it never happened to begin with. "I'm glad you enjoyed my little exhibition, but it's always good, to be careful..." she said, looking back at him. "sometimes, the impossible challenges, may be neat to get into, but unlikely to escape..." she said, like that of a teacher, but more peacefully, with no disrespect at all. Amane looked up into the sky. "So, Natsu-Kun...seeing as i'm talking a bit too much won't you say something?" she said with a smile as she looked back at the pink haired male.

Last edited by Misaiko on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:31 pm
[Natsu Dragonil]

While the Vizard was blushing a bit, Natsu was grinning from ear to ear. She could've told him anything right now, for the mage, she was awesomely strong - a strength he longed to attain and surpass. He maybe was looking like a big idiot at the moment, but at least he was a honest idiot.
"Just call me Natsu, that's what everyone else does." He said with a smile, but looked like a tsundere girl pouting at her teasing words with the milk. If being strong would be that easy, he would've already reached the high heavens of strength. But there was no easy way to great power, he realized that much - training was needed for everyone.
"Today was a bit more than my daily routine, true. Almost as if more and more Hollows slip into the Wasteland around here. Or maybe they just wanted to have dragon for dinner." Natsu still shrugged. Careful was not in his vocabulary, obviously. Did he even realize danger when he saw it?
"Still, I gotta keep training. I'm a mage, one who uses Reiatsu to change reality." He explained simply, not that he really understood fully what he was actually doing out of instinct, but at least it made him look a bit more intelligent than usual. "My magic is the forbidden Dragon Slayer magic, created to bring down real dragons. Not that I've ever seen a real one. I'm using the fire style, but apparently, there are even more of them. My body is partially that of a dragon because of it." Showing it off a bit, flames circled around his right hand, and the boy smirked. "It's not that hard, but training it takes way too much time. So I push myself over the limits every day to increase the limit of my magic. Makes sense, right?" That training like this could be very contraproductive seemed to be unknown to the carefree human who just folded his hands behind his head now. He himself didn't notice it, but his body constantly had a higher temperature than normal humans, and in dark nights like these, it was almost as if one could see the flames dancing under the skin and hidden scales of his body.
"Since you're so much stronger than me..." Natsu seemed to turn serious for a moment. "Can you promise me something? Fight me when I get stronger. I want to surpass the strength you have, Amane-san." Strangely enough, the dragonslayer sounded polite for once.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Created from Fire 73973

~Amane~

Amane looked at the pink haired male, Natsu and smiled. "Well be careful next time, ok? it's dangerous out here, after the 400 years i last walked foot in here" She said with a smile, as she looked into his eyes a little. He had the same thirst for getting stronger that, a certain person she use to know back then had. Amane was a bit caught off guard at his request, She didn't expect him to ask her something like that out of the blue, but she slightly found his facial expressions adorable. One could say, that she found him interesting. It wasn't to sure, at this time if it was a crush or not. However, it was something about him that intrigued her. She smiled and arched her arms out, looking at him closely. She put a hand over his hair and moved her fingers through it softly, while shaking it a bit back and forth, it was a friendly gesture. "With the faces you're making right now, how could i pass up such a challenge?" She said with a wide smile, that lay upon her face, ever so brightly. "in fact...if you want i'll train you, so that one day you will be able to fight me. You'll know everything about me, be warned i won't be easy, i may be a bit strict, but if you're willing to take my lessons, i promise you that the hard work and training we will do together will pay off in the long run, Natsu-Kun" she said politely with a smile. her spirit, laughed in her mind. "Hahahahaha! i have the perfect translation for that!" he laughed with a hearty smile, causing Amane to blush out of nowhere. "H-Hush!" she said, as if she was talking to someone else. She quickly turned back to him, and scratched her head. "Well...Um...heheheheehe" she looked at him then pinched his cheeks tightly, a quick distraction from the hush. "the first order of business is taking the Amane pinch!" she said with a grin. "So...do i have to ask your family...or parents to come and let you train with me?" The question quickly dawned on her, she needed to be completely sure that he could come along.

Last edited by Misaiko on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:37 am
[Natsu Dragonil]

Natsu was nearly jumping when Amane said yes to his question. This was just really awesome - now he was going to get stronger even faster! If he had to, he would've done anything to be trained further, but the female Vizard seemed to be a really good hearted person and kind spirit. Well, not that Natsu was that much different from it, but he was also a really wild guy compared to others or Amane. He nodded with a determined smile on his face.
"I'll do whatever it takes to train myself, so that you won't regret it!" Another sentence said with all his heart, the young dragonslayer was honest as always. He tilted his head slightly when Amane suddenly blushed, though. Did he say something funny or bad? Still, it looked kind of cute. No, no, he couldn't think that way. Amane was his teacher from now on, and he had to respect her like he respected Igneel back at the mages village when he was still alive! Natsu had to make him and now also Amane proud. He couldn't afford to feel awkward around her just because she looked so damn beautiful... Gah, the thoughts just came back. Thankfully, Amanes sudden pinch got him back to the ground of things instantly. Rubbing his cheeks, he looked a bit mischievous again, like when roasting the nearly dead Hollow before.
"I'll take such a pinch every day if I have to!" It wasn't like it really hurt him. His dragon-like body made him more resilent, and while he did not have actual dragon scales - not yet, that is - his skin could take way more punishment than usual for a human.
"Nah... the only family I had was Igneel. And well, he's gone now, so no worries. I haven't lived in one set place in two years now." Natsu, even though he was young, seemed more independent and reliable than it would seem at first. He was not an idiot, but liked to act like one, as usual.
//Don't worry, old man. I'll become the strongest dragon mage ever, and make you proud. I'll even surpass you. With Amanes help here, that'll be a breeze!... Well, not a breeze, but I'll manage. So whereever you are, your stupid student is doing fine. So keep watching me, and I'll show you... All those 'wills' will become reality for sure! I'm never going back on my words!// As he was thinking that, Natsus eyes seemed to shift out of reality for a moment, as if staring at something up in the black nights sky. The clouds made it impossible to see the stars - but now, the wind was growing stronger again, and ripped apart the thick layer. The shining light of the moon and the stars broke through and illuminated the dark night a bit more.

In this moonlight, looking at his new teacher again, Natsu actually felt a little bit uneasy to look directly into her eyes. Why that was, he didn't know.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Created from Fire 73973

~Amane~

Amane smiled, and waved her hand over his face. her fingers swaying in the air, like flies. "is something wrong student?" she asked, purely out of curiosity, did she bring up a bad memory?; She hoped she didn't. Though one thing was obvious, they couldn't stay in this forest, unless they wanted to attract more of those beast's. "Well don't worry, you can live with me..." she said with a wide smile. Kindness, was one of Amane's main points. She may have seemed naive, but she believed that the boy would benefit her, through future endeavors. She patted his back. She knew how it was to fend for herself, after all after her parents died, she had to learn how to take care of herself, until a woman from the noble Kuchiki clan took her in. That was a blessing, in it's self. If it wasn't for her, Amane wasn't too sure she would be like the woman she is in front of today, or the woman that Natsu was admiring as his teacher. Amane had good hopes for this pink haired fellow. With some training, maybe she would change his life, in a big way, like the woman who came to her, when she had no one else. She wanted to be someone who he could always come to, when no one else wanted to be in his corner. She was wondering, why he didn't want to stare at her directly anymore. Even she wasn't one to notice things like this. Whatever the case was, she simply tugged on his shoulder, in order for him to follow her. she would lead them to her house. While she did so, she began to talk to him, while directing him out of the forest, and onto her home. "It's not much, but i think it'll be enough, it'll be fun to have a room mate hahaha" she said with a chuckle. "I'll provide you with a bed, and food. as well, think of it as my treat, for how well you do on training..." she said giving putting her thumb up in the air, a gesture showing that she was happy, to hang around someone knew for a change. Amane was quite peppy, and happy now. She wouldn't wait to get to their house, to introduce him to the many things she was accustom too.

Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:17 pm
[Natsu Dragonil]

"No, nothing. Just... a memory of a place long gone." He said when she asked him if something was wrong, putting away the thoughtfull face into the back of his head and revealing his bright smile again that looked so much like someone devoid of any bad thoughts. Well, that was true for most of the time with Natsu, after all. His eyes finally met hers again, this time without flickering away like before.
"Thanks for letting me stay, then. It was getting a bit annoying to sleep out here by now." Having a light laugh, it would maybe take a second until one could really understand what a weird thing the Dragonslayer just said. Since he just admitted to have lived out here, in this Wasteland, alone. Just how long had this one fight been going on before Amane arrived? Most likely, the mage was too much of an airhead to even be able to answer that. In fact, he was currently only thinking about a few things - how lucky he was to find such a beautiful teacher, how awesome it was to finally get something to eat... and some thoughts regarding living in the same apartment or house or whatever as her.
Now, the fire dragon simply followed Amane without a care in the world. The last sparks disappeared from dancing inside of his hair and over his clothes, and the mystery how those were not affected by any flames, no matter how hot, was something best left not asked. In the distance, a faint of red could be seen, and as they made their way to the entrace of the city, a golden and red light slowly burned away the darkness, evaded the ruins and made large shadows. Just for a brief moment, Natsu stopped out of the blue and looked right into the sun that was now rising and eliminating the somehow magical scenery of the moonlight before. His eyes sparkled as if they themselves were on fire now, before he followed Amane again.
"I'll do my best, Sensei!"

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:21 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum