Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Xypher
Xypher
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Training

Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:08 pm
ENTER XYPHER

Xypher has entered this unusual place he had never seen before , so Xypher gets ready to face the dangers of this new found Area. Xypher is Strolling around looking for a tree because well , hes not sure what he's going to be facing and he wants to lookout for enemies. As Xypher Strolls , he sees a tree and attempts to climb it
, using his martial arts , he successfully climbs up on the 1st branch in the tree , Xypher stands up and puts his feet on the branch he was standing on and puts his hands on a higher branch and climbs. As he reaches a fairly high point into this tree , Xypher sits and waits because he doesn't want to get in fights just yet , he wants to get prepared for the Enemies he will face. So Xypher gets his claws out and equips them.

" Heh, i hope i survive "

Last edited by Xypher on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:43 pm
[Natsu Dragonil]

Another day, another training drill for Natsu Dragonil. Jogging through the forest, he skillfully tried to simply evade all branches and low woods, instead of breaking them apart with his fists. He wanted to increase his reaction speed and endurance today before returning to actual strength building on the next day. Sweating a bit, he got rid of the salty water trying to go into his eyes. However, he stopped dead in his tracks when his enhanced spiritual senses picked up 'something' - it was fast, it was strong, and the aura felt damn near known... Turning around and changing from a jog into a fast sprint, Natsu literally crashed through and over treets, leaping high into the air. He didn't care that his feet left behind some burn marks in the forest now.

The good thing was, he was racing towards the fast moving signature. He didn't feel the presence of the demon that was already gone now, just the two coming closer. The chance that it was the dragon the boy searched was very low, but still...
Jumping forward, he suddenly felt something hot coming from the sidelines. Without noticing, he accidentally went too fast and was now infront of his target - something fast and black. However, feeling heat coming closer was not something Natsu was afraid of. Turning towards the ball of flames, they apparently hit the boy and engfulled him.
But that image lasted only a second. The silhouette of Natsu became clearer again, and the fire was seemingly sucked into his mouth. Chewing down the last few flames, Natsu let out a small burp.
"Geez, what a weak flame." Flexing his muscles a bit, he looked at the dragon with the boy on top and smirked. He also noticed a presence now behind him on the tree, maybe the original target for the fireball. "That all you can do?"

Training - Page 2 1zz6irn
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:07 pm
Zero watch as the fire ball came and he jumped to another tree nearby. But as he looked back at the tree he just jumped from and he saw that it wasn't on fire and that a new person he didn't know at all in front of the tree facing them. Then Zero revealed his bow. He didn't know which he should fire his arrows at so he picked the person who was already his enemy.

He fired 5 arrows at the dragon and the boy on it. Then he started to climbing up highier into the tree where he could get closer.

" Why does he keep calling me a Quincy?" He thought.( Zero has Amnesia. He barely remembers how to use his bow.)

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:46 pm
Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

A small smirk filled Urufu's face. The newcomer certainly was an interesting character. "Not bad. I hope that some day you will remember your challenge. Gabriel is only a baby right now. He will grow, however. Never forget that." He said, before climbing off of the beast. Turning towards the arrows, he unsheathed his sword and slashed at the arrows, activating his Reverse ability to send them straight back towards the shooter, Zero. Smiling at his handiwork, he turned back towards his dragon."Gabriel.. Go hunting. Come pick me up when the clouds catch ablaze." He told his beast, whom purred at Urufu's words before taking off, his powerful wings flapping hard to achieve lift. Soaring away, Urufu would see him at sunset. "Now then.. While my dragon may not be too powerful... I am." Activating the Release charm on his sword, it grew to tremendous sizes, transforming from it's sealed state into it's released state.

Turning to look where Austin was hiding, he smirked. "You lose." Slashing his blade towards him, he activated the Windscar ability of his large sword. A wind was born, swirling around his blade on the upward stroke of the sword. Infusing with Reiatsu, it flew towards Zero on the downstroke, capable of destroying trees and much more. "You attacked me and my dragon. For that, you pay." Even though Urufu attacked first, it was more of a joke then anything. Now, however, he had not only attacked him (which he would have tolerated) but his Dragon as well. For that there was no mercy. Sliding his bare feet along the smooth and slick grass, he lowered into a fighting stance. "Please... Tell me when you are ready." Of course, this random act of kindness was more of an internal joke for Urufu. It didn't matter if he remembered or not. He was going to die.

"Fire eater." He began, flickering his eye at Natsu. "It appears you have caught me at a bad time. You can chose to either sit back and watch, or pick a side. What say ye?" He asked, before his eyes turned towards Zero once more. Because the other boy's reiatsu was so low, and he was a mere mortal, Urufu disregarded him as anything. He seemed familiar.. perhaps he had bought something from his shop. Other then that, he was of no interest.
Xypher
Xypher
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:00 pm
Xypher got tired sitting in the Tree because he had been up there a long time . so , he put his claws away and began uses his hands climbing back down the tree.

hmph , time to find me some action , i wanna fight too !

As Xypher got down from the Tree by being too un-confortable he begain walking upon the vast surface of the Forest. he heard an attack North - east of his Current Position , he began running north - east once he got there he saw 3 people.

who ARE they?

Xypher saw 3 people battling it out , so he got as close as possible and hid IN a bush , mistakidly leaving his feet out of the bush , where the person with the white cloak and a good looking , massive sword with him , hoping he doesnt spot him , then , he lost in claws , he looked out the bush and spotted it next to the white cloaked guy.

oh .. shi... i think he heard me.
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:27 pm
[Natsu Dragonil]

A smirk rushed over Natsus face. He did not really care too much for the arrows flying at the boy - he clearly was strong enough to deflect such a seemingly weak attack. At least, better than Natsu could do it, he would've had to dodge. Still, behind the smirk, was a serious look.
"I hope to meet him again when he grows. He seems like a potentially strong dragon... I want to see the full strength of a matured one." The voice of the dragon slayer left no doubt, he was up to the challenge he himself set. His fighting spirit wanted to face every possible strong enemy, including the one wielding a large, not to say, gigantic sword.
"Well... I think it would be kinda unfair for that guy to fight you." Natsu cracked his knuckles, and out of nowhere, flames erupted from his skin and he smirked. His pink, spiked hair looked like fire on his head, sparkling in the light of the actual flames. Lowering his stance a bit, he did see what this sword could do - destructive winds. Would be bad to be on the recieving side, but if the distance was lower, dodging could become easier in some ways. There was no time to think.
"I'm Natsu Dragonil!" The pink haired mage shouted out. "Fight me, here and now!" While yelling that, he sprinted forward, reaching out both arms away from his body. Taking on a perfect line shape with his lower arms and hands, the flame took on a form similliar to that of a pair of dragon wings, and closing in on Urufu, the boy slashed both arms forward, in an attempt to catch Urufu inside, with the fire exploding around him. If that attack managed to hit full force, even Urufu would have trouble to fight the fire all around his body, but that was only if the dragon slayer managed to catch his enemy in between his wings.
If not, the fire could still potentially scorch anyone near it, it wouldn't feel very comfortable for anyone without fire resistance - and the forest would start to catch fire now for sure, considering how far the wings extended.
"I won't forgive you if you hold back!"

Training - Page 2 1zz6irn
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Kinoen rubbed the back of his head thoughtfully as he walked slowly but surely through the forest. He knew how strong that reiatsu he had felt was, how could he not investigate? If the source was still there, he might be in deep shit... He knew that even for a lieutenant, he wasn't that strong.

He walked deeper into it, he could hear the commotion. He shook his brown bangs out of his face as he approached where he last felt the source of the reiatsu, instead seeing several people fighting amongst themselves.

"HEY!" He growled loudly at the group, "Name, race, and ranks, if you don't mind." He sneered, one hand on the hilt of his zanpakuto, the other hand in his pocket.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:37 pm
Noticing the person who just arrived Zero answered his question and told him his only name.

"My name is Zero. It my only name for now." he said.

Zero Quickly Raised his bow again and aimed it at Urufu while Natsu was charging at him. He only fired five arrows at Urufu. Then he turn his bow at the person who just arrived. He prepared to fire another at him.

Then Zero said. "Will you be my friend or foe, please pick carefully and quickly please."

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:05 pm
Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

Urufu didn't notice Xypher. He was too insignificant for Urufu to even give a damn. Flexing his toes into the soft earth, the breeze ruffled his blond hair. Gripping his sword tighter with one hand, he held it casually. It looked impossible, the young boy holding such a massive sword. The truth was, it was weightless for Urufu. He had a special enchantment for that. To everyone else, however, it would be incredibly heavy. Listening to Natsu's words about Gabriel, he smiled.

"He will be quite a magnificent beast." Urufu agreed, a little sad that his dragon had flown away. Then again, if shit got real, he didn't want him to be harmed. Perking up his hears over the brief howling of the wind, his smile grew into a maniacal grin. His eyes widened, his fangs showed from his lips. Oh this was going to be so fun. Bringing his blade up and holding it over his shoulder (similar to a certain orange-haired strawberry), he waited patiently for a technique. "Well bring it on then." He laughed, his purple eyes momentarily gazing over everyone.

Then he attacked. Waiting for him to get close enough, he focused a very certain amount of energy into his technique. "Bakuryūha!" He roared, simply a thought-up name for his reverse ability. Urufu had a habit of naming certain abilities. As his slash hit the fire, the enchantment kicked in and the fire was instantly thrown back from him on all sides. The flames, due to such high speed movements without any fuel, were cast out of existence, leaving his forest safe. "Not bad.." He muttered, the edge of his blade embedded in the soft earth. Pulling it out, he pointed it straight at Natsu.

"That technique was very interesting. Perhaps some day you can show me how you did it. For now, however, I must warn you. This forest is my home. I will not appreciate it if you burn it to the ground. Please hold respect for that, or I will forget what Mercy is when the time comes." His purple eyes had hardened into amethysts. His face was no longer that of a 16 year old boys. It had become linear, focused. He was now a killer. "Do not think I am joking. I have Kaze O Han'ei Shite for a reason." Hew as dead serious as he said this.

Suddenly, before he could launch a counter-technique, he heard a voice and felt a slight presence. Turning his head barely, his cold stare focused on Kineon. Such a rude shinigami. "My name? It is Urufu Azathoth. My race? I am Human...mostly. My rank? Uh.. My rank is God." And with that, a wind began to circle around his blade. With a single slash, he sent a powerful wind scar straight for Kineon's form. Turning back to Natsu, he smirked. "Who the hell does he think he is? Interrupting our battle like that calls for immediate Execution... If only Rachel were here." He murmured that last part to himself. That was a private joke for the leader of The Coven.

Suddenly, 5 arrows were shot towards him. With an angry yell, he side-stepped two. Holding his blade up protectively, the wide steel protected him from the arrows. Upon inspection afterwards, he found a bit of damage was done to it. "That may have been a problem... If not for this." Focusing his white reiatsu into it, the wounds on the steel stitched together, and the sword was made whole again. "But now you pay." Leaping towards the tree, he slashed at it with his blade four times, the cold metal scissoring in the air.
Xypher
Xypher
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:15 pm
Xypher was getting real tired from hiding in the bush because no one had noticed him. Hes getting really mad because nothing had really happend in the past few hours. So Xpher decided to stop hiding in the bushes like a god damn little girl. Xypher got out of the bushes , and he grabbed his run - away claw and equipped it , giving him dual claws once again. Now Xypher had enough being a " god damn girl " so Xypher charged right for ... yup you guessed it , Natsu.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum