Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training - Page 3 Empty Re: Training

Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:59 pm
[Natsu Dragonil]

Natsu felt his fire flickering before it was ripped from his arms, and the force of the reflected fire hit him before dispersing - but again, neither he nor his clothing took any damage. Landing on the ground with light feet and sliding a bit backwards, he got into fighting position again, smirking. This was going to be very interesting indeed - this sword could not only fire off wind blades, but also deflect! If he could win here, he would make his teacher proud.
"Well, no promises. If I get fired up, I won't need your mercy anyway. Still, I'll try not to turn everything around me into a flaming wasteland." The expression of the young dragon slayer was a bit taunting, his attitude clear - he did not plan on losing this fight. And if the forest burned down in the middle of the fight, well, tough shit for those living here. He was a fighter, not a gardener. "Your sword isn't all that cool. Not even nearly as awesome as hers." Who exactly the mage meant wasn't known, but he was clearly aiming into pissing Urufu off a bit. Just as he prepared to jump at his enemy again...
They got interrupted. With a quite annoyed expression, Natsu turned towards the Shinigami - he had no need to introduce himself to that guy, and simply let out an annoyed sigh - and shrugged when another one of those wind slashes made their way to him, leveling quite a bit of the forest in the process.
"Ouch. I think that hurt." Was his only comment. Then, Urufu was attacked AGAIN - this time, by flying arrows. Must've been one of those rare Quincy. Sighing, the mage wanted to wait for his opponent to finish up - but was disrupted by something small running towards him. A kid? What was that kid thinking, running up to him with dangerous-looking weapons? A more malicious person would've outright killed him! Jumping over the boy and evading the claws without any difficulty, his speed was on the top levels of what humans could aspire - an olympic runner would be jealous.
Turning around during his jump, Natsu aimed a kick directly at the back of the head of the small boy. Normally, Natsu charged up his kicks and punches with his Reiatsu and fire, but this was a normal kick and would be enough to knock out a ten year old with one hit for sure.
"Hey Urufu, does this little sucker belong to you?" Natsu yelled over to the sword-wielding boy who seemed to be around the same age as the dragon slayer himself.

Training - Page 3 1zz6irn
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Training - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:53 pm
Kinoen quickly shunpoed out of the way, feeling the immense power of the wind attack as it passed by him, "Hey! What the hell?" Kinoen called out, growling. "Alright, looks like I walked in on an interesting fight." he smirked, looking around at each of the people there in turn, "What's going on here, if I may ask.."

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Training - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:03 am
After witnessing his arrows fail again,he knew right away Urufu was coming after him then. It was a thing that was really predictible about him. As Urufu jumps at him and slashed at he tree Zero droped down to ground on his feet. But after that he start running to a new tree for cover again. This is what made him predictible cause he only had one plan hid in trees then try to surprise attack with arrows.

Trust me he was getting sick of this plan but all he had with him was his bow. He had nothing else to use. Zero promised himself after this battle if he gets out he'll go to the city and get some other things to use. But now he was back to the old plan. Then for first time he notice Xypher.He decide to take this one out for one reason. If this one is last I have to fight after all of them I'll be tired and he would win most likely.

So Zero lined up the bow with Xypher and shot 6 arrows at him. It wasn't to hard scince he wouldn't be going anywhere to quickly. He was sure that those would leave him at least seriously injuried. Then Zero moved on to the Question that was asked. It was a very easy one to answer for him at least.

"Ask the one name Urufu, he is the one who started all this." he said to the shingami.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:07 pm
Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

There was no response from the teen werewolf about the sword and whatnot. He had dismissed it as trivial. Only a fool becomes angry over cosmetic insults in a fight. It was similar to when people stared heavily before a fight. All that did was make your eyeballs dry up. Urufu blinked freely. He breathed casually, too. No haggard inhales or broken exhales to make himself sound tougher. Then he noticed some small brat running towards Natsu, only for Natsu to respond appropriately. The 10 year old boy would have no hope of dodging an attack like that. He was down for the count. But seriously...

He full out ran towards the fire wielding boy. Really? What the hell was wrong with this kid? Urufu hadn't seen anyone this stupid in a very long time. Shaking his head slowly, he responded to Natsu quickly. "Nope. I don't even WANT that brat. His blood is no doubt rotten. I think he's sick in the head." Urufu chuckled, swinging his sword onto his shoulders for the time being. Taking a deep breath, he sighed. "Hey uh...Sparky. Give me a minute, dude. I need to finish something up. then we can go back to this." He said, before turning to where Austin was hiding.

Sniffing the air, he located him instantly. He smelled like fear. Lowering his sword off of his shoulders, he launched himself towards the trees, slashing with the massive blade once more. Landing briefly only to kick off again, he recalculated Austin's position and continued his onslaught. Finally, he leaped high into the air and released a Wind Scar down on the boy. "NOW STAY OUT OF THIS!" He roared towards the quincy, kicking off a tree into a tight flip. Landing lightly on his toes, he smirked at Natsu. "By the way... You never gave me your name yet." He told the fire user. Everyone else was ignored.
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:46 am
Thread Locked

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Training - Page 3 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Training - Page 3 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Training - Page 3 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum