Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Empty Re: << Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>

Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:45 pm
<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: -

“Feast”
“Electrify”
“Byakko”
“Hakuryu”

Energy exploded out into the vicinity as the duo released. White reishi exploded out onto Sting sholders, completely altering his transformation. The skin became more akin to that of his inner spirit as scales swept across his body, getting denser by the second. The pure white scales focused around the edges of his face and extended down to the side of his neck prior to branching out toward the rest of the body. Throughout the course of the change, white aura began coating his body.

Although the Captain Commander was more prompt in his release, the Chikaras release slightly tipped the scales of combat. His sight extended out and his brushed his hand across his Cero, knocking the energy out toward a remote corner of the triangle that had held them prisoner. His sight shifted from Tsubasa to his other companions. His right hand twitched as his blade vanished from complete existence.

He inhaled, taking in the scents of his surroundings. One way in which these individuals differed was that even with their fancy uniforms they all had different scents. Tsubasa had a stale smell to him, one that resembled the smell of rock; it was unique in a sense that he had never met someone with such a diverse scent. The other two individuals all had similar scent, one that was consistent with almost all shinigami. A smell of rice, reishi and the scent of the Haori they wore.

He didn’t twitch, simply smirked as Tsubasas blades flew out toward him. Seven blades would come to an abrupt stop and Sting simply shook his head, motioning his hand once, prompting the summoning of his Zanpakutō. He raised the blade and tapped against each of the blades in haste. He blades were re-positions and re-aimed with slight taps here and there. In an instant, before Tsubasa could have realised what had happened, the blades would fly off in a sudden burst of speed, flying straight toward Zen. The Seven blades were his own comrades, so it would be rather interesting to see how he handled the prompt onslaught; as a mere danku would be of no use this time round…

“RAAHHH!”

Suddenly, everything in the area of a hundred meters would come to a stop. Everything but the blades that had headed toward the valiant hero in Bankai! All individuals attempting to move would find it very difficult. The Ex-Captain Commanders lightning would die down, primarily because of the inability for the energy to travel at the required pace to maintain a current. His sight would sit casually on Tsubasa. A man of great strength who was now open to attack.

Addressing the laws of physics, all beings generated velocity by moving, regardless of the realm that they’re in and regardless of what they’re attempting to do. Each being has a terminal velocity, one that determines how fast they can go at their maximum speed. The same property is applied to objects and is highly dependent on the weight of the object in question as well as its general shape. What Sting did was reduce the terminal velocity and the current velocity of all objects within the area of a hundred meters, to zero. This simply entails that the terminal velocity and velocity of any objects that enter the radius of a hundred meters is decreased to zero meaning that everything within that area comes to a sudden stop.

His lips slowly formed a downward arch as he raised his hand and extended his index finger out toward Tsubasa. At the tip of the finger, a cero would begin to charge and with that, it would simply explode, raining down upon Tsubasa like a crimson Gatling gun. Nothing within the area of a hundred meters was stopping anyone from increasing their moving; however, considering the terminal velocity was zero, their limbs wouldn’t be able to move at a faster velocity to zero and in effect they wouldn’t move at all.

Suddenly a red mist proceed to fill the surroundings which almost instantly angered the hollow. He’d release short bursts of his spiritual energy in order to generate a form of pressure that pushed that repelled the mist every time it neared. “What are these bullshit theatrics?” , he would raise his left hand and closely follow anything Tsubasa attempted, his left hand would promptly move across to touch his right and another cero would charge prior to firing our toward Tsubasas core.

The cero would be aimed toward his chest, its intended purpose would be to destroy whatever was protecting the outer layer of his body. With every second that the cero pumped toward the man, Sting would move closer, closing the distance between the duo while clenching his Zanpakutō. He’d then bring it level with the mans chest while an electric string extended out from his arm, holding the Zanpakutō in place. A short moment after, Sting would move his right fist out, punching the hilt of the Zanpakutō.

The blade would travel in a linear motion out into its intended target. Should it pierce the man’s defence, the terminal velocity of the blade would increase drastically as would it velocity, all in an attempt to piece through the individual’s skin and bone.

(( I would say that from how I picture the battlefield, Vizs character and Shins wouldn’t be effected by the zero velocity as they wouldn’t be in the hundred meter area. ))

Template Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Empty Re: << Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>

Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:37 pm

-||DON'T RECALL EVER CALLING MYSELF A HERO||-

Why was these captains in here so ineffective? What where they doing engaging on Sting Chikara without even fucking thinking about the consequences on how potentially powerful they were. Zero while observing the situation showed that cold, calm apathetic face of Law. The Tachyons that Tsubasa was giving off would soon be dragged from the field as a man in black armor walked in. As he did however he immediately noticed the shift and shifting the gravity around him within a 50 meter radius to keep his movements swift and to not be affected by the velocity master himself. Walking to the Cero that was shot he slice it in half to protect Tsubasa while stealing more of the Tachyons from the man as his energy, and aura was intense directing his words at Tsubasa first, punching him out of the area of effect using Rapido Avaces to knock him back farther without damaging him. "You're a fucking moron first of all, and secondly, why are you engaging this man like a god damned moron, use the training you have to beat him you fucking idiot. I'ma have your two lackeys take you to the fourth to get some help..." He'd scold Tsubasa knowing his energy type because Zero was also a master of Tachyons and in fact his Phantom Tech helped him to deal with it, so his body was already naturally set to deal with it. Zero looked at the other two captains at this point as Zero just sighing out.

Staring at the other two captains his eyes narrowed a bit. He had a sharp commanding tone of a leader seasoned looking at green soldiers if you will. "Get out... go get Tsubasa help and call for Zero division already, why are you staring there like little scared children, You're captains and higher level people know your place and if you don't then get the fuck out of being captains and become strong enough to assume your positions again... now get moving you slow mother fuckers." Zero was completely calm however as he noticed that he hadn't dealt with Sting and his bullshit. As he'd shake his head for a moment as he'd look at Tsubasa he who had incapacitated now, because he was tired of him being stupid. "Also if you guys would be kind, alert the Captain Commander that he needs get his ass on getting the defenses back up and running." He was clearly ignoring the threat on purpose because he was being the law and telling them what ot do. He relaxed a bit as he focused his mind on the real situation which was Sting, and his bullshit as he thought of it as. He didn't care what his problems were, and yet he was here dealing with it, because assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups. He didn't want to make that and his energy was strong, resillient, and in fact he was staring at the goal which was to stop him from killing Tsubasa which was a check. The other two people who were there hopefully were gone as well. So that was the Second check and the final one was Sting who he was definitely ready for. Hopefully this guy took his blessings nicely, otherwise well.. that would be between the buried and himself (Sting).

He'd then direct his attention to Sting at this point as he be'd smiling at him with a cold apathetic smile. As String could tell his energy was fully released there was no restraints with in him he wasn't really trying to hold back and as for the other person that was there he didn't matter he made the velocity just enough for him to leave because he was focused on Sting as a breath left his lips as he spoke."So you're the genuine one here that's fighting, I'll be nice, and let you choose life or death, but if you attack me... The Answer will be death, and I will not hesitate to kill you, and everyone you stand for... I am the Law, and I will enforce it." He had the tachyonic particles swirling around him almost in the same way Tsubasa did as his armor but now it was now being placed into his sword and his holstered weapon. Sting would also notice unlike Tsubasa he wasn't affected by his Zone, his focus, and his Stance made him capable of dealing with it while being able to move normally, hence why Zero was able to deal with his shenanigans in matters of a fraction of a second. As he'd stance still having his weapon at the ready to fight he wasn't scared nor even bothered by this man. As he'd chuckle a bit, no he didn't just chuckle he was laughing. "This is about as fun when I fought Shadin. I wonder if you'll give the same feeling.as before." He'd say smirking as his cold green eyes stared at the blonde.His armor was tight and helped him to absorb damage, but this was going to be fun. Reflecting the Velocity of Sting back so he was not hindered by the terminal velocity being zero, as he entered the Mikazukizan stance as he'd stare at him as his energy and movements were unrestrained in the terms of Zero was treating him as a serious problem..."Choose wisely, young man. Life or Death, because it doesn't matter to me what you choose." He was in his nightmare form with Bankai active because why the fuck not. That's how Zero rolls, deep with no fucks given.

-||BUT I'LL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN!||-

<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Anonymous

Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:34 pm

<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Tsubasa flew out as he winced a bit, he felt his frame slide to a stop out of the section. His frame felt sore, that was painful. So he'd need some medicine still, his weakness was clear, but for now he exhaled a breath. Damage to his cells were pretty bad but thankfully those little miracles inside him got to work. Repairing the damages done to him, Tsubasa was strong enough to move. No Tachyon's, but he didn't need it. "It's fine Zero, I'll move out on my own..My son will take my place.." Tetsuya was nearby and clear, he could sense the reiatsu of the powerful warrior. His eyes stared at the hollow, a shame that he wouldn't be able to do anything of the like. He tapped his foot and vanished with God Step, that much he could manage without too much trouble. He felt his son basically shielding his way out, attacking him wouldn't be possible for those desiring to do so. Defeat a strange feeling but a new lesson, so his body wasn't healed as much as he thought. Tachyon energy was unstable, he would avoid the front for now. Not till his body healed completely, no better then Iriko but he underestimated his enemy. That was his crime, he should of ended it before the creature released his Zanpakutō. Maybe this was what it was like to get old, but his mind had gotten to marvel at the Velocity control and learn the process to doing it. He would come out of this stronger, his Tachyon control and the power of Velocity would arrive in his domain. He was aware of ways to make it happen now, ways to do things far more insane. Polarity control and other things, the possible outlines of what he could do were endless. He smiled a bit as he made his way out, the Fourth Division awaited it was the first time since Khala when he'd been beaten. He wouldn't be so kind anymore either, death would be the answer from here on. Ego wouldn't be the way to do things, he didn't need to worry of Tetsuya. Tetsuya was his father's son and well a different warrior. His eyes closed as he thought for a moment, he sighed and thought about those that could enter the fight.

"Inform Iriko, I can't continue my body is unstable..Our first order of business is to get everything stable, research everything you can on Zero's fighting style and record it using the kidos. Get me information from Kakeru as well to tell me how he does it.." He said to those guarded by the way out, whoever took his place had better of been prepared for a fight unlike anything the world had ever seen. That hollow was impressive, it used the lack of information he would make note of it. He wanted information later, he'd certainly want a rematch after this. He exhaled softly as the male vanished and disappeared to the safety of the Seireitei and the Fourth Division chambers. Such a marvelous feeling to be beatened again, it was almost exciting,

Exit Thread:

Template By: [THEFROST]
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:02 am

Everything was stale. Frozen in place...Maybe in time too. Cogimo didn't know, only the fact that as much, as he wanted, he couldn't do anything. It was just as he had lost all possibility of movement and with that it hit him, could this person effect laws of physic? If that, then there was multiple ways how to make him or Tsubasa just freeze in place like that, though it was amazing as even the great Shinigami could do anything in the matter. Shigoru himself felt useless. The thought of death didn't scare the man, but the feeling that he did nothing...That did effect him quite a lot. He would grit his teeth, if given the chance. And then a voice in his head, light as the wind and calm as a ocean in hot summer day, spoke. The man so hated this voice.
"If you desire, I can come to your aid! Can assist you, giving you my power. Just call out to me...And swore to put your aside to those created to help your cause." Then the voice disappeared, but was still there. Quiet and waiting, it watched how the male would react.

Cogimo boiled in anger. He thought, was sure he had dealt with that pesky Zanpakutō of his for good, but then it reveals itself again to mock the male. His own spiritual pressure was raising, going to the point where his Bakkoto would enter its final form, if he doesn't stop. And then another Captain joined the fight, this one even being able to move. As the man deflected the Cero aiming for the Captain of 12th Division he also punched him out from the field of the Hollows influence and by mistake coughed Cogimo, who was so near the other Captain, with him. Both were sent flying, though Shigoru a bit further aside. Being freed from the weird field, a sudden burst of Reishi exploded in his body, making the males body change even further and his Bakkoto to grow even bigger. That wasn't good at all and knowing that no one could actually see his full transformation, the male just quickly rose up to his feet, nodded in the direction of the Captain Zero and with quick feet disappeared from the battle field. This encounter had given him a lot of material to think over and the safety of his lab was what he craved now.

Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30000/99999<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:36 pm
Shin carefully observed as his projectile stopped in midair, as did other things around this enemy. He raised an eyebrow at this as it then began moving again as he retracted it back towards himself.

What is that?

Some sort of field. It moves when he moves. And it seems to neutralize motion in some manner. Now things are getting interesting it would seem.

Baka! This is no time to-

Shush, I'm well aware of the circumstances. Now be quiet for a second, I need to focus.

Shin also noted that as he moved he went through his mist, which was a start. He needed more time in order to accomplish what he needed. And then, Tsubasa was removed from combat by Zero and this made Shin raise an eyebrow. That's what you get for being all "RAWR I AM LEGEND" and charging in gung ho without thinking of a strategy. Zero ordered everyone to leave and Shin was having none of that. Things were just getting interesting after all. Shin cracked his neck as he though. A Force nullification field meant projectiles and combat would be neutered while he held it up, which was a problem. Magically making explosions would ignore that he supposed, but materialization wasn't Shin's strong suit. The only other form of attack was full enclosure Shin figured. If he surrounded him on all sides with threats, they would stop in their tracks in a full 360 around him. And the moment he moved, they would, creating a way to make his own defense work against him. And if he rendered him immobile, Shin knew the perfect way to strike him after that. Shin cut into both of his wrists and began to mass produce his own blood, bleeding extra blood profusely as he then used Shunko to burst it forward several times. It would look like mist but it was really billions of droplets of his fungus infused blood. The intent was to fully smother the outer edge of his entire dome of influence and leave him no options to move. If he touched it in a liquid state, it would use the fungal spores to severely weaken all his abilities. And if it hit the ground, it would become a mist to continue the Suicide Drive strategy. Meanwhile, a single strand of hainawa moved under the ground with a single chain link embedded into it until it motioned it's way under his target's position. It wouldn't strike yet, it would wait for an opportunity but he needed to keep his motions careful. The strand would follow his target's movements until he found a chance where he was immobilized or otherwise deterred. And then he saw it. Zero went into the field and Shin knew that was as good of an opportunity as any. The single chain symbiotically infused into itself soon burst upward from the ground, tearing small cracks into it as to create a chain link net that expanded around the back of Sting and then coiled up and then around Zero, the greyish green reiatsu of his Shunko infused into it as the Haimawa glowed green. Shin made precautions to not be electrocuted by not attaching the chain directly to conduct a current by using Hainawa to extend his range. Trapping was the goal, force the target to not be able to run from Zero's attacks and to contain. And the thought of instantly generating the chain links worked. Since they were not moving but expanding into form, the field couldn't stop them from coming into existence in this forming shape as soon, five blades extended from the net behind Sting and five extended above him. Creating a danger zone if he backed up.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:41 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1447

Stings eyes shifted as the new arrival slapped his Cero away almost like nothing. He glanced toward the red fog that had lingered in the vicinity and went onto cloak his body with spiritual energy that would repel the gaseous substance the instant it approached within the five meter radius of his body. His grin promptly subsided as Tsubasa was knocked out of the hundred meter range. Afar Sting could feel and see the presence of another individual while Tsubasa promptly fled. His vision briefly focused on Tsubasa as he could feel a passive resonation of spiritual energy from his rear; albeit the release was rather prompt, he noted the presence of another individual, the very same whos energy resembled that of the barrier that was forged around the group. His eyes shifted to Zero as he appeared. His hand motioned and struck Tsubasa by which point Stings body was flaring from electricity.

Chains began forming around the duo in the shape of a rectangle. While stationary, there were forces of gravity affecting the chains, however zero velocity stopped them from moving. The chains that were formed, created a circular shape. However, Sting selected a cluster of chains that were somewhat bigger than his own body in size and went onto alter individual velocities of the chain links. Some would move back, others up, down, left or right at the velocity of one million. This was effectively to use the forces of physics to pull the chains away from one another. Since the chains were bonded in a circular manner the general integrity of the cage would decrease, allowing the other coupling to be lost more readily.

In an instant he vanished, only to re-appear in front of Zero, swinging a straight toward the man’s chest. The attack would come with great strength and would be accompanied by additional speed generated by both White Drive and the Electric Current Armor. The strike would no doubt shatter anything in its path while a left hook closely followed to the man’s side. As the hundred meter area shifted with Stings movement, he couldn’t help but notice a thick wall of mist slowly ascending and moving toward Sting and Zero. He sighed, taking a glance with his peripherals. While Sting engaged Zero, the velocity manipulation would have done its toll on the chains, a million velocity each way would un-doubted-ly place enough pressure on the chains to force them to release. At that point and that alone, Sting would use the opportunity to fly out of the area at lightning speed. A sudden burst of white and his body would be flaring and bursting from the small confined area.

In that instant, he was angered. So much so that his hook was stopped mid-way. It was apparent that these idiots hadn’t comprehended the man’s words. It wasn’t enough that only seconds ago they were about to be blown to shreds… The owed him their lives, the least they could do was piss off. He gritted his teeth, his iris slowly calming as he moved his arms and turned to face the mist. As the mist entered the 100 meter area the particles would come to an abrupt stop. Sting would eye them, attempting to discern their properties while he charged electricity.

Suddenly, a burst of electricity would escape his body. The electricity would spread across the water particles found in the mist and would rapidly descend down toward the spiritual presence that he felt only moments ago. The voltage of the electricity that was passing through the mist would increase; throughout the process heat would be generated by the electricity which would effectively begin to boil the particles. However, before the particles reached a point of destruction, the web of electricity that was generated through the compilation of connections through water particles would join until the white color of the mist was drowned out by the orange hue of the electricity. Twenty five million vaults would be pumped through the mist, electrifying, burning and destroying everything in the way. The veins on Sting neck would proceed to appear as the energy would be required to release such extent of power.

“Sting- Sting…” the facial expressing of the hollow would promptly change as he lost control of his arms… then he lost control of his legs and suddenly he found himself descending. As went onto descend, the electricity around him crackled and in a matter of seconds he struck the ground. Dust went onto cover the right side of his face as he struck the dry brown grounds of Rukongai. His body looked motionless and the mask that was on his face slowly crumbled away.

Inside, the Zanpakutō spirit would be flyng by the mountains that had come together. The white dragon came to a stop. Its energy parting the aforementioned mountains. The moons would move back and the water levels would promptly decrease. The blackness that had filed Sting eyes had promptly vanished. The yellow haired Chikara slowly stood from his grave as he eyed the Hollow that had sealed him.

“You’re weak… what did you expect?” the hollow cackles while talking, slowly cracking his neck and wrists. Meanwhile Stings facial expression turned serious as he moved, appearing before the inner hollow; his left hand would wrap around the hollows throat as he’d yank the body before raising and smashing it in the ground. As he moved the hollows body in an attempt to smash it onto the ground, a sudden image of his dreams struck him and he froze in his footsteps. “ HAHAHAHAAAA THAT DREAM WILL BE THE END OF YOU… SHOULD HAVE STAYED SEALED. NO BAD DREAMS IN THERE STING!!! ” the hollows voice came across as high pitched, it was rather diverse as the usual tones rather formal and serious. It was apparent that his primal instructs were beginning to take over.

In the meantime, only a second or two had passed since Stings body struck the ground. He coughed and a substance that resembled white clay rapidly exited his mouth. The field of velocity receded, solely because the inner spirit of the Zanpakutō refused to be of aid to the hollow. The white clay began wrapping itself across Sting face, drastically changing his appearance. The white clay went and descended down his body white a large black cloud of what appeared to be dust, filled the surrounding area, blocking him from view. Black lines formed across his body as he collect himself off the ground in the most inhumane way.

<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 66610

“RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHH”

The monstrosity growled, its voice was akin to that of an unfed demon from the furthest reaches of hell. The being stood to its feet while the black clouds that had lingered around him kept him from sight. He sniffed, inhaling all of the smells from his surroundings and as the ground beneath him cried out, he shot off.

The trail of black that followed his body would distinguish his movements and it would be no surprise that he had selected to attack the individual closest to him. He sprung off toward, Shinryu, the black clouds formed a shell made from carbon around the brute’s body. Any gaseous substances that tried to attack him would be brought to an abrupt stop. Upon arriving, he’d look down, inhaling before releasing a single punch toward the defences that the Captain wielded.

The fist of the fiend would generate immense force, so much so that the ground around the duo would crack and smash into pieces while the barrier that kept them constraint, shook from the pressure. The twist with the monsters punch was that as long as it maintained contact, the opponent was continuously assaulted by the immense force that was initially generated.

If the defences caved under the power of the monstrocity, he wouldn’t waste time. He’d take one look at the foe before diving toward his body. His right fist would strike him once in the chest, aiming to shatter all of the ribs in a single swift move. His left would secure a grip onto the man’s right arm and as the right fist connected the left would pull the man’s arm straight from his body. The hollow would then rather plainly expose its teeth, inhaling once again.

He’d be blatantly dis-satisfied by the scent of the Captain and would thus take hold of his head with his right hand and go onto punching it once with his other hand before beating it against the barrier that the individual had forged. Throughout this time, the akuma’s senses would be in an extremely ascended state. It wouldn’t have any feelings of a human, more of a beast, a hunter of sorts. If anyone attempted to approach, attack, talk, he’d not only hear it but he’d not only feel but he’d smell their presence too!

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:16 pm

-||DON'T RECALL EVER CALLING MYSELF A HERO||-

So this was Sting huh. He was powerful he could tell watching his reaction to him assaulting Tsubasa was very amusing to him then he'd watch him disappear for a moment as he'd focus timing it feeling the pressure of his hands movement as he would be met with a plasma blade. It was the Shinigami's Zanpakutō called the Z-Saber. His eyes watched him as he'd collide with his blade not slicing his hand but repelling the both of them back. Zero's focus was deadly, He watched him decimate the other Shinigami's attack he had to commend his camaraderie, and his balls, but he also noted that was very foolish to try that on Sting without Zero having his full attention, well partially he'd live, and partially he'd die. Watching him shifting into his Resurrection he'd notice that he moved to attack Shin and that wasn't cool he didn't even finish his attack on him he stopped it mid way even though he was blocked with his first attack it was obvious to him that He wanted a one on one and that wasn't happening and he was getting very angry. As he'd focus a bit more as Zero with Tachyons and Rapido Avaces was nearly on par on speed with Collin Washi, who was one of the fastest men around and slamming his Zanpakutō blade into his fist and using the Tachyons to explode and knock him back away from Shinryu giving him a calm smirk. "I appreciate you trying, but you're now a liability to me. If you're going to try to support, at least let me lead." He'd say calmly and bluntly to him. As he'd pop his neck by simply moving his head in a way to show he was serious. "I guess the bullshit gloves can come off now, since you're a hollowfied mess..."

He'd say calmly as his energy fully released for once as he would be facing a true Shinigami in Zero as he'd stance as Sting would clearly see two Zeros, in fact anyone looking would just see two Zeros, with black Z-Sabers as he'd look at his enemy now who was attacking his colleagues, but noting more than that in terms of camaraderie. He was focused as he'd chuckle a bit. "Hahaha! This is fun But I think I should give you a real fight now!" As he'd feel his armor wanting to release one last time but he held it back for right that moment, and that's when he remembered the corruption within him and as he realized it and began to embrace it, he realized Overload wasn't the final form form him, it was a sense of an ending... it was Omega. He knew it all along, and he didn't want to admit it, but seeing the changes in Sting it made sense when it was visible to tell that he was attacking he had succumb to his inner hollow, and it was riding him like a common whore. It wasn't pretty and Zero knew it, in fact after all of the fights that he had Zero was more than aware. It was time to release the true form of the nightmare, and he dreaded this, but now was for him to show that Zero was serious, and that Sting had basically made Zero realize this, but he would thank him at least for that "Thank you String.. you were a help after all..." His Spiritual Energy at full now would begin to shift from just pure law to something much more stronger, aligned with not just his normal energy, but corrupted energy as well. His armor was black, signifying the Zero nightmare within him, but this was signifying the true form of Zero mixed with Omega, as his body shivered with understanding and power.

Zero recognized the issue that Sting was having he was struggling with his own internal hollow, and yet he didn't feel pity nor sympathy for the male. He remembered Wolf, and his things, but he was always keeping himself in check, but then again. Zero recognized his own energy and he understood why he was releasing this now, the threat was great enough, and he was being serious enough that the omega protocol was being released within him. The Omega protocol was installed a long time ago aside the overload protocol. The Overload was intentional because of the corruption of his armor and energy by Shadin. The Omega Protocol rested in Zero because of the Zero nightmare, but this was him accepting that he was infected at one point, and now became this man who became the serious threat of the world. He was now accepting that him and Omega were one, and that he would use the power of Omega as his own. He would embrace the Omega protocol. It wasn't something he had expected throughout his body awakening due to sting, but he would have to thank him soon enough for allowing him to embrace his true self and allow his energy to go on full tilt as he knew that this was the one point in time that he would have to use it, not just to protect, but to kill. He was known for taking people into jail because of the law, and this was his way of becoming the judge, jury and executioner now. He would show him that the law of the land must be upheld for people to understand rule and Sting was undermining it in the very least. Zero soon let himself join in power with Omega, and began to become one with him. in that one solitary moment there was peace within his soul, something that people if they knew Zero was very rare to see, but this was time for him to become one within himself.

A bright light then blinding all people within the area as his aura came from the normal blue tips with black, now to red with black tips. Surrounding his body, his eyes shifted from the clear blue that they were in Zero Nightmare to Red, and his hair went from the blonde, to white in color. His stature increased to five foot eleven inches tall. His armor was usually a lighter red went into a blood red color, the parts that looked more thinner went from blue to black. His Z-Saber which in Shikokai normally was a black in color shifted to a blood red with a black core within it. The Plasma of the blade was fully charged with Tachyons he had been resonating with before Tsubasa left. His Energy was fully at his disposal, as only one person could of imagined this, and it was the tampering that Shadin did originally after they had fought years ago. It was within him, and yet it was being awakened now to fruition. As the lights began to dim around from Zero he'd stare at Sting as the hollowfied mess he seen him as as he'd grin at him his focus very strong and his energy high. "Ware wa Meishia nari!~ Hahahah!~" He'd call out to Sting in his own taunting way as he'd move his blade in and out at top speed, making the blade invisible as he capped it as he would feel an immense amount of energy shooting towards him at the same time not being able to see it, with the properties of if affected taking the properties of Zero when he walked into his field and balancing him out. This was the true nightmare Zero had many years ago when he passed out in the sixth division before becoming the ninth division captain and taking it over. He was powerful now, and unlike back then, he didn't believe in his power as much as he did now. Also even if String was in Resurrection, if he tried to use any real shinigami skill against him it wouldn't stand a chance. Zero would already be in movement which would up the ante for him.

If the attack didn't hit Sting, it didn't matter Zero began to move and leave hundreds of clean, after images that looked like they were going to be attacking him from many different directions, Sting would need to be able to focus through everything and be able to tell which one was real, if not, Zero would land a surprise attack on him because they all held his energy and it would be hard for Sting to naturally tell that he was dealing with the real or a copy. if Sting was successfully caught off guard he'd be caught into a seven slash attack from a master in Zanjutsu so it would do way more damage, since it was a Shinigami Zanpakutō against a Hollow, laced with the properties of Tachyons to not only increase the effectiveness of the blade cleaving into Sting, but at the same time increase the damage output, and if he was hit with all seven slashes the last would be an explosion of three timees the potentcy probably being able to rip off a limb or two from the sheer amount of damage being released, for the others they would notice that Zero's pressure was immense, rough to deal with and at the same time suffocating, if they weren't used to being around the pressures of a fully released shinigami. It would be hard to breathe in a sense because of the power being used in the first place, but the sheer amount of energy between the two surely the barrier was breaking down due to not just Sting's release, but also Omega Zero's release. This was going to be one hell of a fight now. Zero was giving Sting probably a real challenge, remember he did slap away a Cero quite easily, due to his power, and now Sting was facing the full out Zero, He did give him a choice of leave or die, he chose the latter and Zero was duty bound to keep the job.

-||BUT I'LL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN!||-

<< Insanity - The Fall of The White Road Gate >>  - Page 2 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Anonymous

Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Such a tremendous problem this was, all this over one brat having a fit. Tetsuya's eyes coldly fell on the situation, the naive Shin got himself in a bit of trouble. What a rookie move, his father made the mistake of capture instead of kill. His eyes stared at the man, Zero had this under hand now the situation was unfolding quickly. He raised the earth a bit to protect Shin, he tapped his toe on the air as he stood there. He'd got enough examining in, moving right before Zero did his little move. The Earth would prevent attack from the man coming forward, Tetsuya vanished using amazing speed that went beyond the shunpo. He landed before the figure of Shin, speaking just as Zero released he spoke."Bankai." He released his reiatsu and stood in the front, the earth raised and plants came around the entire place. Protecting the people, these plants would absorb hostile reiatsu that moved around too much. Only none hostile energy could pass through the giant vines which would grow. He made the plants on the spot for this situation deciding the vines wrapped around earth would protect it good. He put a hand on Shin's shoulder now, his figure appear caused spores around him to appear. Should the hollow of ran into them they'd of exploded causing massive damage. He used a shunpo relocating, Shin and himself carefully. He put a earthen skin around his flesh protecting him from Shin's skill for a moment. He wasn't sure if Shin would turn it off in time or not, he relocated him back out of range of the hollow for now. He turned glancing towards the situation. He'd support Zero from here, he'd use long ranged attack to bait the hollow into the proper fight. Now the situation as it stood was getting better, Tetsuya made earth shards follow up and attack from the ground at the figure of the hollow's body. If they hit they would stick like glue and only get heavy, he was using the earth to attempt and hold the hollow. His eyes moved following the situation, this style of fighting wasn't desirable.

First the injuries to Shin were likely unavoidable, relocating him was the best case he could do. He walked in front of Shin as spores appeared behind him and began to heal the man. Tetsuya created a plant spore that sped up cell production and healing. His eyes stared at the battle ahead, this was getting rather intense. Activating his bankai had a price of sorts, the entire place turned into a forest now. Everyone was in it, but the forest could be used a couple ways. He normally only used it for killing that was how the power worked. Three Hundred Meter's of forest, tree's and plants appeared around the fighting area. This place had changed shape and area it had moss and everything else. Tetsuya's bankai wasn't something he went too normally, but this situation called for it. Zero's pressure did effect some of the area, but he gave the forest it's order. Three Hundred Meter's of Forest would focus on the hollow alone. Plants vines and everything else would begin wrapping around the area. With the release of his bankai other things were clear now, spores had covered most of the area as well. Using bankai in a place like this, just to protect Shin from the attack backlash. The plants here would absorb hostile energy so that would help, that was the special gift he gave them. Feed on hostile energy from the hollow. Cero's and such would only give his plants power to grow more. The real trick was not damaging the Rukongai village with bankai or the wall made of the stone. His eyes moved around everything was good, the growth was set missing and healing those wounded now. He exhaled a breath as he could still see the fight. His bankai was instant forest, you were pulled into the forest in a way. It sprung around you and came to life he hadn't used it in a while. Changing the battlefield was to their advantage now, he made the other move to grab the ankles of the hollow again. Plants also attacked the hollow, cutting these would merely allow spores on the hollow.

Tetsuya needed to consider his options, his forest was a strong weapon. Was it needed to take a step further and go into Shikokai, no not yet only if the hollow attempted to escape. Then escape wouldn't be possible, he would count on Zero's skills for now. The Forest area would not disappear no matter how much they cut it would merely regrow, this place required to target the user. His bankai is misunderstood some people believe it's his inner world being pushed on to them. No it's more he's manifesting his inner world upon the enemies. This was an idle situation, he could protect all parties involved in this battle. Shin would be healed and Zero would get the aid he required however it was needed. Tetsuya's Bankai was active and it wasn't too much of a strain for his reiatsu, for now he'd help put down the hollow entirely. Capture was out, this hollow harmed his family and that was a death sentence. Zero was out for blood also so it was about time they took their pound of flesh. Tetsuya made sure of one last thing, nothing got in Zero's path if anything they moved around it. And attempted to create openings for the warrior.

[center]Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 218
(( It has been 2 years… and other participants haven’t posted so as oppose to continuing a dead thread, I’m going to bail… Special shout out to the dudes that did an Ulqui in this thread. You’re on my hitlist! ))

The beast screamed out into the vicinity as the ground around him and his prey shattered into thousands of pieces. His gaze switched to the rapidly approaching foes as a Garganta opened beneath his body. In the blink of an eye, he sunk into the black hole as if none of this had ever happened. The garganta was formed by the flick of the wrist, initiated by the Vizard Sting, and not his inner hollow.

Albeit Sting had lost the vast majority of control, he still maintained enough to remove the duo from the battlefield until such time where he could come to control the powers at be. The black clouds around him would solidify; solid carbon would form solid connections, forming a diamond-esque defence as the hollowed Vizard suck into the hole.

Naturally, the hollow within him attempt to resist the departure but before long the body was past the threshold and the garganta rapidly shut, leaving the body of the Young Chikara in the depths of the Garganta. As many would be aware, there was only so long that an individual could remain in the precipitate world, however this game Sting almost an infinite amount of time to regain control over his hollow before returning to his duties… and so, the true fight begun…

[Exit Thread]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum