Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Pale Rebuilding Empty The Pale Rebuilding

Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

So much to contemplate with one's life hanging in the balance. He did the math and sent it to Shadin to see what he thought. The Core and Zanpakutō both believed it was possible, possible for the Pale Rider to be fixed. He walked into the area, not straining his power as he exhaled his breath softly. It would be a long process, fixing himself and rebuilding him from the ground. His body couldn't contain these Tachyon's and he was a fool to think that he could. He understood nothing, nothing at all and this naive poison within his soul wasn't worth the pain that came. He almost harmed the most precious things in the universe to him. His children and he would not put them in danger at all. Even if the recovery took a long time he would do it, he would recover and come out stronger then he was. This wasn't the way he intended the way of his life to be. Doing his best to survive once upon a time was all that mattered, now it was doing his best to protect his precious children. Tsubaki, Tetsuya, and even Tsukasa. His entire worlds floated around in a heavenly plane that couldn't be brought into words. Imagine holding the entire universe in your hand and realizing only one thing matters. That one creature as he knelt on his knee's resting he closed his eyes. Shadin's virtual area of this section was impressive, he didn't need to contain things within him anymore. He breathed softly as he felt a tingle of pain from the damages done to his body. These Tachyon's were like razor blades even the mighty core blade which controlled the atoms and allowed him to cut at that level were strong. His eyes looked at the ground weary of it as he smiled softly. He wondered what the odds of success were, his numbers were good if the Yuudeshi would help. He'd begun contemplating the risks such a human thing to be doing. Well even God's must step down to become men and women at times. The Great Assassin, the Pale Rider, so many titles but only a single one mattered to him right now. Dad, that was the most important title Tsubasa held.

Captain Commander, General of the Center, Captain, Death of the Unabara. None of these were as precious as being called father or dad. Friendships and things like that didn't compare to being a parent for him. Perhaps it was all he ever wanted to really fill that void in him, Tsubasa had begun a journey that was so long. He remembered his youth with a soft smile as he sat waiting for the arrival of the Yuudeshi. Failure wasn't an option but it was a choice, he had to make sure he fully believed and sought success. Accepting a change was something harder to do then most would ever realize. Becoming a father over a killer took him time, but going back into teach his children the skills to survive. That was the most important part of the world, his family were on the way to becoming Nobles. He needed to set an example for them, to be the thing that everything could put faith in. Ibiki put faith in him, The Iramasha, and even Shadin. They had faith in his strength and character that he would do great things.

All that was left was to do so, but those memories haunted him. The scene changed before him within his mind, he walked through a battlefield. He looked at the younger him walking and cutting down men and women. Demon Eyes Tsubasa, in full control of his actions and killing. He glanced up seeing a tear trail down the cheek of his younger self. He remembered this night, a piece of him died for what he had to do. He tried talking, tried making a peaceful resolution but all that happened. Turned into a massacre of the likes that would never be seen again. A ruthless slaughter everyone called it of the mighty Unabara's strength. But Tsubasa's heart broke here and that little shred of humanity was buried beneath the blood of millions. His blade became soaked in the death and slaughter. This was his choice since he was offered no other way, he wasn't willing to become that again. He wasn't willing to endure such a painful experience at that time.

But now it felt as though something changed, he looked at the young boy before him. He was barely a teenager at this time. This heart break wasn't fair nor was it right. His family had no idea the burden and mental pain it put on someone. He was an innocent child who had to give up on life and loving it. Who had to give in and accept how worthless things were. He had to claw and make himself realize the futility of it all. But that wasn't needed anymore, he got up and walked to the figure while in the real world not moving. He gently hugged his younger self and spoke softly. "It's enough...don't worry a light waits.." He spoke of the children and those many he found a path for. Tsubasa smiled softly and let the younger version cry into his chest for a time. It was after this the scene changed, dramatically as a matter of fact. Two swords of great power slammed upon one another, the sound of metal crashed as the entire ground shook. Damien Crow and his duel, he looked to himself and softly sighed.

Those weren't the eyes of a man who was happy or alive, they were dead an empty. They had no feeling, the emotion had been drained from them. It was like the soul had been sucked from him, he thought only of killing Damien. The scene changed yet again, but it didn't move forward this time. Instead it went backwards and he sat in a room studying things. Still no joy was in him, he saw the sadness as he looked into those eyes. He did everything for this family, but what about him? Didn't he deserve a shot at happiness, Tsubasa exhaled a breath as he felt the empty and cold eyes go from page to page. One hundred years of studying to become wise and the finest mind he could. But something had never even came to mind, how long was he in this state? How long did he go through life unhappy and in pain, was it always this way? Was it from the constant battles, no he got excited from his defeat. Perhaps it was simply no one cared enough to treat him like a person.

The image changed one more time as he looked upon it, people stood around him before he joined the Gotei 13. They faded and darkness overtook him, he opened his eyes slowly from the meditation as he waited for Shadin. He was done looking at the past, seeing the pain that forged him to this. He gripped a small flower his daughter gave him, she'd gathered them and put them in his office. He would survive this for her sake and nothing on this world would stop him. He couldn't fight for him anymore, not just survival for himself. No he needed to stay and watch his daughter grow old and make sure she was happy. He wouldn't be torn from this without a fight, his eyes grew serious as he was now mentally prepared. It wasn't going to be easy but nothing had ever been. Tsubasa Unabara would not die without a fight and no unstable particle was going to stop him from being a father. His breathing became relaxed as he focused on what needed to be done, Shadin could fix the numbers for sure. The Pale Rebuilding would begin soon.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

The Pale Rebuilding Empty Re: The Pale Rebuilding

Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:45 am

Many things were upon the Leader of the great Unabara's mind. His family and being a father was foremost. His hand softly clasped at his Zanpakutō as he rested it and the core in front of him. It didn't take long for this to begin, Shadin Yuudeshi provided him this area. To unleash everything and let out every tachyon and evolve further. Tsubasa was potential that hadn't been reached fully, his eyes stared ahead as he smiled softly. "I do this for my daughter and son who are too young to know the world..I do this for my friends Ibiki and Iriko, most of all I do this for myself." He muttered softly as he smiled and looked at Byakko and his Core. It was time for his body and him to undergo the evolution needed. The first thing was to get rid every single Tachyon in his body, the Core let him manipulate the particle. Tsubasa softly brought out a blade, built of the same tech that Zero used to devour it. But he and Shadin made some changes so the blade will eat and devour the energy. It would become made of the energy as it's core, but it would take every single drop from him. Tsubasa closed his eyes as the red faded and became a brilliant Gold and his hair slowly turned white. He was going into his main form, the shockwave that came out leveled the area. As his pressure was release, Tachyons exploded within the area as he smiled. "Let's open the door.." The process for what he was about to attempt wasn't so simple, he stood in his full power. If the frequency of Tachyon was getting in the way, well he had a colorful solution to the problem. He'd made equipment for handling the problem, but Tsubasa came up with Shadin's help came up with a solution. He began infusing energy from his soul into the blade. Now came the next problem, Tsubasa was going to evolve into a different creature just as was everything around him. He sent every single tachyon into that blade, letting all of them flow from his body as it devoured them. he was giving a power-set that was his to the weapon.

Inducing a Zanpakutō, he truly was tampering with forces beyond the regular Shinigami, he was creating a second Zanpakutō as he exhaled a breath. He could hear a faint whisper as the blade came to life, it would take time to learn everything it had. But for now he seemed successful, but more was waiting. Just around the bend, he exhaled a soft sigh before glancing at the weapon. The entire place had exploded on itself, his eyes stared at that weapon with a tired gaze. Working with his soul so carefully required steady control of kido, something Tsubasa was known for. He was rather thankful as he noticed something, all the tachyon's formerly of his body were in the blade. The growth and process had been sealed into the blade itself. He wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead, this was stage one complete. He didn't expect such a tired feeling but Byakko spoke up finally. "Good, now we can evolve and open the final door..I sense another with us, his voice is faint to you yet..But we will help you learn his name soon Tsubasa, let's continue." He smiled chuckling as he picked up the kodachi, it was a smaller version of a katana. It was comfortable as he sheathed the weapon on his belt, it would take time to learn it's name. But it would be worth while he imagined, now he stood still. During his battle with Shadin, Byakko revealed new powers to him. Metal and Electricity were merely child's play. He closed his eyes and got into a meditative state. The entire place shook as lightning and everything surge around the place, but it wasn't over. Tsubasa's body was stabilizing and beginning to become more and more stable. His physical body was built to a state that few others would understand. But he felt the change coming as Byakko began opening doors for him, their wasn't some grand test. No fighting with his sword or harsh training. No this was a simple matter, survival of the new elements introduced in him. He'd felt them begin to occur now with extreme pressure, his breath was calm.

A tornado of power circled him as he kept his orbs closed. Meditating on them and understanding what each power was capable of. Byakko was a splendid teacher, the education aspect of it all kept him going. Gama Ray's were within the attack's he did, now he saw. The power to kill on a cellular level wasn't to strange, as cutting atomically was interesting. He was outright killing cells but this wasn't everything, more existed beneath the surface of it. Tsubasa's had already surpassed Yamamoto, that was a long time ago now he saw it. Microwave and Radiowave's were part of the element that let him function. Infra Red frequency among other things was shown to him. He sweated as he got to see the sheer scope of it all. How much power did he had at his use was the question he had to ask. Tsubasa wasn't quite sure as he could still hear the faint whisper in his year. The blade called to him, it said it's name but he couldn't hear it yet.

How many moons had it been since he trained to listen to a new portion of himself? Tsubasa by no means a simple person, he knew what was involved with this. It meant a new inner world had been born. But it wasn't so simple was it, he opened his eyes as the power around him surged and the heat had arrived. Everything had changed, he softly sighed as he opened his orbs. He needed to handle the situation calmly as he needed a bit of practice with these new powers. Control would be needed, he glanced around at the landscape. He'd destroyed simply by meditating, control would certainly be needed here. His family was too precious, he would not lose his children to this. He would not perform the same mistake as he did so long ago. A lack of control cost him Tsubaki, it wouldn't repeat not in this world. He would prevent it at all costs, if he trained till he dropped it would happen. Tsubasa wasn't intending to let this go in any way shape or form, this wasn't happening simply as that.

Anonymous

Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:01 pm

He sat in the district as it began to rebuild from his rebuilding, some healing tech was present as he began to revitalize his body. Somethings Shadin left him, though his his power so much stronger since he fought the Yuudeshi. He learned a great deal about what it meant to wield this power and body constantly. Tsubasa calmly exhaled as he held the short katana within his grasp, calmly known as a wakazashi it was fairly effective for fighting. Tsubasa had two weapons he could use as he pleased to fight enemies with as he exhaled a breath. "Tell me your name, speak to me" His focus didn't falter as he sat and listened. This district and world around him faded an inner world began to form. It was a room filled with light, the place was covered in gems and glowed brightly. Some humans may of thought heaven fit this description, it was a white room blank of much. Before a creature came forward it flapped on wings of fury and thunder carried after it. "I am Suzaku, the great bird of the South, are you my master?" Tsubasa's eyes slowly studied this place, entering into an inner world that was different. Not seeing Byakko and instead meeting a new spirit known as Suzaku, he spoke calmly. "It's nice to meet you, I am Tsubasa Unabara..I am your wielder as for master that's hard to determine isn't it?" The bird looked somewhat satisfied with the answer as he spoke calmly to Tsubasa now. "I will test you Tsubasa, through trials of hardship that you have gone through." Tsubasa listened with a calm face. The creature before him was a phoenix of great prowess and strength. But it soon changed into that of a woman, the figure of the bird transformed as he stood there. She walked to stand next to him her orbs still much like a phoenix eyes. Those orbs reminded him of a falcon, but it wasn't here nor there. His eyes observed as the entire place changed, Suzaku wasn't interested in testing his skill as a warrior.

No this Zanpakutō wished to test something different, the scene changed. A young boy with crimson eyes and blonde hair stood before them, a puddle of blood beneath his feet. Tears within his eyes, the first time he killed. In defense of another when he slew her, Tsubaki his sister. The guiding light for the Unabara."This day is one that has never left my thoughts, I did something so unforgivable that it left me with scar upon me emotionally. " He said softly as Suzaku much like a therapist stood and listened. Suzaku was judging his character and making her own choices on each moment. "I never wanted to let my guard down or be hurt again, I accepted that I was a killer..nothing else remained for me..But to walk the path of those who came before..Sosuke Aizen, Kazuya Kiharu, Radioactive, and so many other butchers. I know it was an accident now and she's long since gone. But the past haunts me more then my children or anyone else knows...aside from one." He of course meant Byakko, his friend Nis knew of his demons deep down and did try to fix him. But Tsubasa never wanted to feel again due to this event, but something changed within him. He knew he had to let go of the pain that happened so long ago. It had been many years that he held the guilt, but he was young and inexperienced. He wasn't Hitsugaya who's story he knew well, the boy almost killed his grandmother by sleeping next to her. Tsubasa's power manifested his skills grew in days what took years, but that wasn't his full potential was it? Tsubasa slowly smiled accepting it as he spoke again finally to the Zanpakutō. "For a long time I blamed myself without forgiveness for putting out that light. Tsubaki was such a gifted and kind woman. But now as I look at this scene again, I understand I can't keep living the way I did. I have children who count on me as a father to be a good man. To show them the only way I can now is through my actions, I think after this I will write a book once more. About the situations and my knew found understanding of things." Tsubasa's first trial was over he could sense it as the Zanpakutō spirit merely smiled as she put a hand on his shoulder. "That's right Tsubasa, we can't hold on to guilt for mistakes that were mere accidents. A boy without training or knowledge of what the world is wouldn't of done much. But you didn't know the great beast sleeping within you or even how much danger your power was..Byakko is a piece of the puzzle, your power is too great for a single creature to bare. You restrained it, annihilation inch by inch. NIs helped you holding it back even more, but now you are mature enough..Unleash your power this land will see you for what you are."

Tsubasa's orbs closed as he exhaled a breath the entire place exploded it wasn't a small one, this sent tremors through the entire place as he exhaled softly. Tsubasa had always exercised restraint due to fear of his power harming people, he was scared to repeat Tsubaki. But now their was no need for fear, he could be confident. He had grown and matured past the spirit's power. Suzaku wasn't saying that he was a destroyer by any means, it's just his great destructive power had been limited. Simply because his fear wouldn't let him release it he spoke softly. "Unleash your Fury Suzaku." He said it softly as he focused, that was the shikai command. He knew it because Suzaku parted that knowledge into his core, letting him know the answer. The power that resonated around him was the tachyon energy, however it was different from before. It didn't manifest simply because he gained some new power. Every single particle was under his control, the very amount summoned was as well. He gave his sword a swing and a huge light flashed across the place, it moved at a extremely quick speed. The result that came next was an explosion, the place erupted as he softly stood there. Tsubasa didn't feel his body generating them anymore either, they seemed to come from the Zanpakutō. Meaning the success was present, they didn't come from his being but that of the blade. Everything seemed to be functioning, he could bend the tachyon light waves to his will and use them in different ways. He understood now about how unstable they were, his eyes softened as he pointed his hand outwards. He compressed them into a ball of glowing light and shot it outwards. The blast that went out was massive, it went for miles. He rubbed his chin, this worked very similar to Photon energy with a couple differences. Photon waves were stable and easier to control as they required little trouble. Tachyon particles were unstable and unpredictable normally, but his sword allowed him to stabilize and predict them. Did this mean he could control them one hundred percent and do things no other being could fathom?

No of course not just because you know something doesn't mean it works that way. These were a dangerous element, it was more like directing them a direction and letting go. Like a bull who was released in a rodeo, you let it go straight out but their is no promise it will go straight. However one great power existed in Suzaku, it could make the unstable light particle stable. Stable for use alone however it didn't act like normal light. The stable tachyons were an extremely hot light, perhaps most shocking as he looked around him. The ground and area were burned to a crisp, this was of course something that he did expect from high temperature outputs. But from light this was rather interesting, so the main question was could the same situation happen again? He closed his eyes and thought, no it wasn't capable of repeat.

Before he was wielding an unstable form of them, these had been made stable by Suzaku. Allowing him to release a different form of them. Largely different because of the well known unstable nature of the Tachyon, Suzaku acted like a focusing lens for them. It was rather fascinating, he didn't generate them but could create them in certain locations. The focus and stabilizing agent came from the sword itself, so this is what she meant. He could fight without concern for his powers exploding on this end any further. The unstable was no stable so it was a much stronger version of photon energy. Well this was step one, he needed to do a couple more things that kept going. It felt like a lot of time had gone by, much remained for him to learn. Bankai from Suzaku was the next trial, inventing the new sword style with the purpose of showing the truth. That once you learn everything you go back to the basics and begin to really see it for what it is. Not everything is meant to be controlled or precise, the basics of all things come from that.

Anonymous

Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:16 pm

He rested his eyes, letting his mind take a break from the hard work that came of it. Tsubasa sighed and thought about the situation long and hard. His family law prevented them from killing due to the laws they protected and believed in. Iriko was a being that he didn't know how to approach the man was a friend thus why Tsubasa hadn't done something. A revolution wasn't needed it was resolution that was required. Had they not done enough, perhaps sometime he would discuss it with his mentor of sorts. Tsubasa couldn't help but look up to Shadin who let him have this entire area for this process. The process of mastering Suzaku and unlocking the power within Byakko all fell on to Tsubasa's shoulders here. He could use the new found power to defend the Gotei 13. That much was clear, but something inside him thought for a while. What about the time when the Unabara had finished the contract, would they always be fighting? Would their blades always be pointed at the enemies of the Gotei 13. Or someday would those weapons shift to fight the Gotei 13 itself, he wasn't sure and such thoughts often bothered him. Their was a weight to every single one of those haori that people wore especially that one. The haori that demanded the largest impact and most growth of a leader. It was something that required a significant amount from whoever ended up wearing it. Yamamoto wore that Haori as did Xavier as did so many others. It wasn't something taken lightly up by any person. The people who wore it changed the Gotei 13 and the Soul Society for better or worse. Such was the conviction each person needed, some were bad at the job. Others were amazing and able to perform above and beyond expectations. But in his own case, he was young and didn't know how much weight was on your shoulders. After losing the battle with Khala and making the huge sacrifice that he did. Tsubasa watched as things spiraled down with the organization he devoted so much too. It was something he never expected to see from the Soul King's Palace.

Another strange turn of events he had to consider, ending up in a place he swore never to go. All to save people and get know recognition for it. Tsubasa saw it and decided the Zero Division was required and stepped in. However only after stepping in he realized it was far worse, he shouldn't of left them in such condition. He should of done more then ask Zero Division to save his people, so much more was needed to heal that. This was another thing that sat with him for a while, he was to blame for what happened to Iriko. Tsubasa was at fault in his mind and he knew it, he left that inexperience person the role that drained. A role that would destroy most men and woman that weren't prepared for it. War was a business that he was often placed in the middle of, Tsubasa didn't really desire to be involved in it too much. His nature had changed from the old ways to the new way. It wasn't a matter of personal growth or anything like that, it was becoming a father that changed him. In a way it saved him from the darkness that loomed inside of his soul. It was still very much alive and hungry for savage intent and blood. These things never did go away, he sighed softly. Finishing his long pondering as he began to take things into account for what they were. Suzaku and the training with the new sword had allowed him to really consider things. Bankai training was next on the list, grueling to be sure. But it was his second time at this and he was much more experienced. "Suzaku, what is the last trial? " He asked this question, accepting the past was the first one. He wondered what the last one would be for learning Suzaku's powers, what about Shikokai? Did that simply combine with the other sword's power as he sat meditating he heard his answers. "Very well we'll commence your last test, as for the final form..It is a combination with the other blade, you already know it. Passing this trial will unlock the two of them."

Tsubasa sat and waited almost as patient as the water that tranquilly waited upon the world for something to happen. Finally it came the scene changed it wasn't something he wanted to see. It was a future scene he could tell as Tsubaki looked older and more mature, yet she wore no uniform of the Gotei 13. She conversed with Ibiki, his inner turmoil at this thought was massive. Ibiki had grown more lovely as the years went by. He wondered how many had gone past for this to happen, the sword wasn't showing the future. But letting him see his inner turmoil play out, physically it was clear Tsubasa was ready. It was the other things that concerned Suzaku, the mind of the swordsman. He stood up and looked at Ibiki, sighing softly as he ran a hand through the image. He couldn't make physical contact, his heart felt a sense of why hadn't these two ever told one another. Just how much they mean to one another, did he stay in for the long haul? Did he ever ask the woman to be the one for him? So many things he didn't have the answer too, his fear was confirmed a second later. Tetsuya walked into the image wearing no Haori and the land looked like Human world. But it wasn't their regular home as they seemed away and busy from it all. They discussed how he was doing, the two children smiling happily. Which warmed his heart, however he didn't look away from Ibiki. Did he have feelings for his friend of the eleventh? Were their emotions towards her that he didn't notice till now? How much had he not seen due to the past haunting him. Was his sword trying to play match maker, no a final shock hit him. Ibiki's Haori was the same, why had he left his friend behind? What provoked such action to abandon his friend to such a fate? His honor felt tainted as did his resolve for a moment, before his eyes sharpened. Did he need to become something else to protect the future he promised too with Ibiki. "I cannot deny, that I fear what you've shown me Suzaku, that one day I'll no longer be there."

"That one day the Gotei 13 and I will be at odds for our paths go different ways. That protecting the vow that is dear to me would be impossible. My goals and beliefs would falter and put those children in danger. As a father I want to protect them and provide them with the best future possible..I don't know the answer Suzaku to this one, even internally it's conflicting. " Tsubasa said looking upwards, what of the feelings this brought up for Ibiki. It was hard to say how those two and their relationship would end up. He remembered the past with her when she and Neviah had a drink with him. The two passed out leaning against him, such a happy memory. He clenched a fist as he looked to Suzaku with his smile present as he spoke. "I don't have an answer, only that the precious memories I have will guide me to the future. I don't have the answers in this world or any for that matter, my sword will be both my guide and truth for most of it. If anything I have learned is my skills are what got me by for a long time, I have friends and family and maybe more then that waiting for me." The bird standing before him merely nodded as the scene changed, he'd gotten the second answer right. Resolution something he'd gotten from his time here, a long waited feeling as he felt more like a father now. Becoming a dad was a feeling unlike anything he'd ever experienced. A joy that wasn't explainable by anything in the world. Everything that he learned or knew was changing and though this trial was over Byakko waited hungry for the next test. "You are already strong physically Tsubasa, but physical strength isn't the thing that wins the day. It has gotten you through many situations, but for once in your life you had to admit you didn't have the answers. That despite your skill and all that power, no answer existed for you. You didn't say you would change it and stay their with the woman who your heart pines."

"You saw what needed to be seen and for that you may use my Bankai and Shikokai with the other. Rest now your final battle will begin soon my precious wielder." Tsubasa nodded as he laid down, thoughts began to converge on Tsubasa's mind as he thought long and hard on it all. Did he really pine for Ibiki, did he really have feelings for her. They were warriors both of them fought blood conflict after blood conflict. It was only natural that they have some sort of bond. But was it beyond normal things, Tsubasa hadn't thought of love in centuries or perhaps even beyond that. It had been so long that everything he considered was just a friendship. Did he like Iriko have someone who would fight for him, Tsubasa knew a little that Khala and Iriko were something. But he wasn't sure what himself his frame laid down as he looked upwards. The night sky took over this virtual world, he didn't release the bankai for it wasn't something he needed to do. Such displays of power weren't worth the time of the man, he needed to rest. With byakko it would be combat and mental to unlock the full power that the sword had kept waiting. Tsubasa's body was different and so too was his mind now, he looked down at his hand. Thinking about how strange this felt a while back, how odd it felt like getting into a new skin. He'd never considered this a form he could take to often as he trained relentlessly. But did he train for Ibiki or for his children, perhaps it was both of them. He trained so he could be the blade the Soul Society needed and Ibiki could be the first. It was the duty his family had served for so long now. Being the blade of duty and justice within the realm that had fallen far. Regardless of what came of it, he was ready for the final part of it all. The final trial that Byakko had for him didn't frighten him at all. He was excited more then anything else about getting back and seeing Ibiki once again. And yet that scene still bothered him, but it was meant too so that was a success.

Anonymous

Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:22 am

The final day had arrived it was time to train with Byakko, combat training for sure knowing that Tiger. Was Tsubasa ready to wield the massive power he had in his possession, who better then the Tiger who taught him previously. It wasn't about great power or even the skill to use it, but the Wisdom of when to use it. Many can draw a blade, true strength comes from sheathing your blade after it's been drawn. Knowing when to look at the situation as a whole and figure out how to go from there. He looked around at his surroundings, he'd been here training to become a better Shinigami. Coming here to become stable to find answers to pains of his soul so strong that they drove him into being a monster. But now the fog was lifting, yes he was a killer and that was true. Learning how to use a sword for him was learning to kill. In truth that was swordsmanship at it's core, learning the art of swordplay. That was learning how to kill your enemies, but so much more existed in a sword. Their were many stages of development and growth coming for a wielder. Learning how to become a better swordsman was part of daily life. As a father he learned what it would take to be a better person and strives for it. That was besides the point, the battle would begin soon he thought to himself. Tsubasa slowly stood up as Byakko appeared, the tiger seemed ready as it took a human form. The creature that stood before him had long white hair with stripes through it. A long katana held in it's grasp as it seemed prepared. "We aren't fighting Tsubasa, you've spent your whole life fighting..My teaching is going to be something else." Tsubasa seemed surprised as he thought for sure his old mentor would desire a clash to pass on the skills. Was it another test like Suzaku's perhaps? Tsubasa puzzled in his head, once again he didn't know what the sword was thinking. But that made them a more compatible pair. "We are going to look back on your fights, specially the one with Shadin." Byakko said before sitting down next to Tsubasa his features were stern and very down to business like.

Tsubasa calmly nodded and lowered his head as he meditated the scene's began to change, his first battle was with Tsubaki but that wasn't what appeared. It was Dragon Slayer, Mana's sister that arrived on his vision. The scene was carnage, it wasn't due to any demons. It was his doing, he came in with the mentality of destruction. Caring nothing for those innocent people caught in the crossfire of his attack. Even aiming at their safe zone to get a strike on Nami, Tsubasa won this battle and was promoted. But he destroyed so much here, innocent lives lost. Landscape needing rebuilt and restored, so much damage for what? To prove the Gotei 13 was still strong, why did that need to be proved? What made that his choice to make at the time, questions raced through his mind. "You fought well here, but even you are starting to see the pattern." Tsubasa didn't speak only nodded, he killed without remorse almost relentless in his need to end life. Innocent or enemy they fell before his blade because he willed it. The scene faded and new one replaced it quickly. Khala, Iriko, and Yachiru stood before him, his only mother like figure in life was Yachiru. Nobody else even held a candle to the motherly advise given to him by that woman. He failed her and now she laid in a coma, but what he saw next made his eyes go wide. Gotei 13 members killed by his release of power, how arrogant was he. That he could just release his power without safeguards. Destroying the Gates of Hell another mistake that pained him constantly. Breaking the law of old, he reacted instead of thinking his move over. "You need to respect and fear your power Tsubasa, it's not something meager strength you have. You have enough to power to destroy almost anything, those close to you are at risk. But don't be sad, the first step to growth is acknowledging it."

Tsubasa nodded again, next came his heroic sacrifice to serve the Soul King as a Guard. Just to allow the Gotei 13 to survive his foolish mistake. But something came to his vision next, a fight with Inami where he swore to never kill again. Life was precious as of this time and it was through this he found peace for a while. But his blade was drawn in anger and the vow was broken. Tsubasa killed those during Kazuya's escape, he offered no quarter. The scene played before him and his eyes stared on, disgust clear in them."Quite the monster I am huh Byakko." He said it in a down voice, hating what he saw. He was better then this, why kill such defenseless people out of anger. A Captain needed to be more then that, a code of conduct that wasn't just kill them in anger. He needed to be reasonable and calmer when handling matters, he was a figure for the Gotei 13. A symbol of true strength next to Ibiki that never wavered, the people knew about what he did. His family told those who asked of his deed, Tsubasa's heroism to save them by doing the single thing he hated. That was the badge of honor, but in a way it was running away. He lost to Khala it wasn't something unclear, he lost to her greatly. In resolve and goals, he wanted power for the purpose of surpassing Yamamoto. He never once saw it as his job to surpass himself. To become better then he was already to be a better leader, this was all becoming clear to him. Tsubasa wasn't some punk on the street wielding power for some ideal of justice. He represented and was too be what the Gotei 13 stood for, he looked down now. Next came a battle he was alright with the outcome, he felt bad for judging too quickly. The Dragon was merely a warrior defending his world, a creature devoted to defending the Core. He slightly ran his digits along the weapon, his eyes scanning it softly. The Core which one made him stable was in a way part of the structure for making the new Zanpakutō.

Next came a battle where he looked at it with simple disgust. The fight with that hollow where his son and Zero had to rescue him. He glanced down at the sword, his pride and ego got the better of him. He thought he couldn't be beaten and didn't take the fight seriously due to the power difference. How naive and foolish, what was he some green horn who didn't know better? Tsubasa's eyes ended on Shadin and his battle, recovery is still going on way. The vision faded, as Byakko reached over putting his fingers on the head of Tsubasa. It shot through him like a lightning bolt, understanding about the moves true purpose. Everything became clear and more alive for him, he now understood what was required of him. He smiled softly as he spoke to the Master who taught him control among other things. "Thank you master, I understand what I must do." He embodied the will of the Gotei 13, their pure spirit without equal in his resolve. It was time for him to accept the duty he was meant to do, it was time to surpass Tsubasa Unabara and become more. He got up walking away into a fog, this training was complete it was time to become something more.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Pale Rebuilding Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Pale Rebuilding Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:14 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...