Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT]

+17
JJ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
JWC
Sijel
Conceited
Nix Shraik
Pockeh
Gin
Zane
tina
Blade
Viz
Kade
MorpheusDavol
Horus Sariel
Gamedragon
THEFROST
21 posters
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 Empty Re: ☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT]

Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:59 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Nix Shraik
➟ Character App: App
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-1 in base state, 0-4 with Hollow Armor
➟ Org: Vanguards
➟ Side: Protag
➟ City: Whichever he is assigned
➟ Reason: Simple. If Vanguards are fighting with Shadowfall Nix won't stand aside.

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 RDLUVBj
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 82q86I3
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 Empty Re: ☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT]

Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:32 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Nize Split & Lust
➟ Character App: App
➟ Tier Of Character: Both Tier 0-4
➟ Org: Shadow Espada
➟ Side: Antag
➟ City: Whichever he is assigned
➟ Reason: Shadowfall is in the war with Vanguards and Nize signed up partly to help maintain as least causalities and damage to the Earth Realm, as it is in his strength. Lust like always follows Nize around and hopes to find someone that could quench his sexual desires for a moment.

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 RDLUVBj
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:05 pm
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Sounds good. I'll go ahead and have Nix join this thread:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14447-hold-the-line-the-claim-for-garabaer-iceland-conflict-event-mission#92455

That'll be Garbear for him.

As for Nize AND lUST? I'll place them on stand-by until I make a new city or another 0 tier joins.

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:30 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Dustian Shraik
➟ Character App: Dustian Shraik
➟ Tier Of Character: 3-2+
➟ Org: Org: None; Group: "Sabers"
➟ Side: Neutral/Rouge? Me no know XD
➟ City: You can choose!
➟ Reason: Dustian was in the city when all this started to have a light negations with the cities main leaders. Upon start of the invasion he understood it he could use the war for his own benefits. I will start from the moment when Dustian is in a conference room with the rest of cities leaders.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:15 am
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Everything looks good to me. I'll put him on the reserves and place him on the next city I'll create in a little bit

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:08 am

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:42 am

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:41 am
Ummm, I wanted to ask, do I post in the thread you assigned or do I make a different thread noting that it is connected with it. I'm asking it because you said all start in a mountain, but I will start IN the city! Just making sure ^,^'

P.S. Just reminding about Nize ^,^

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:27 am

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 4 Cirno_x_suwako_by_ai_wa-d6w39ou

REVIEWING

Post in the thread I assigned. The reason I say that is because that's where I'm containing the threads for the different cities. And why is he starting in the city? I'd probably have him start outside the city since this is occurring after the first thread with Neoveta and Azure. As the entire country went into lockdown mode after war was declared. So he'd need a good reason to be there.

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:42 am
Then forget it! It seems we had a misunderstanding there! Dust won't be in the event!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum