Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT]

+17
JJ
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
JWC
Sijel
Conceited
Nix Shraik
Pockeh
Gin
Zane
tina
Blade
Viz
Kade
MorpheusDavol
Horus Sariel
Gamedragon
THEFROST
21 posters
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Empty Re: ☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT]

Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:01 am
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Videl
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11908-videl-yuudeshi-agent-of-chaos-approved-1-3
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-3
➟ Org: none
➟ Side: Neutral/Rogue
➟ City: Hafnarfjorur
➟ Reason: Because Glorious Chaos!

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Empty Re: ☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT]

Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:04 am
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Videl can join the thread she signed up for. And, for Eiji, he'll be going to the Southern Peninsula.

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:18 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Ruvik
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14228-that-which-has-no-name-approved-trial-vasto-lorde-1-3-base-1-1-powered-up-0-5-full-power
➟ Tier Of Character: 1-2 / 0-5 / 0-4
➟ Org: Shadowfall: Viceroy
➟ Side: Antagonist
➟ City: Whichever place his ability would best serve.
➟ Reason: Being a new member of Shadpwfall in a decently high position, taking part in the war serves multiple purposes for the parasite. It may overwrite any doubts of their ability through application in the event, gain a greater level of trust from the organization through serving and taking advantage of the chaos in play. The entity also takes extensive entertainment from times of suffering and bloodshed such as this and has been searching for subjects to bring under its power. The war leaves many opportunities on the table for its benefit by the end of it all and marks a substantial contribution for its first act under the banner of Shadowfall and the Monarchy.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:08 am

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:12 pm
MY WAR-SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Nemain Calliope
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12267-nemain-calliope-trecera-espada-approved-0-3
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-3++
➟ Org: Shadow Fall
➟ Side: Antag
➟ City: Southern Peninsula
➟ Reason: To fight stefan! And violence!! Can't have a war without Shadow Fall's mad vixen <3

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:38 pm
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

Go nuts there and join with Nemain. I'm happy to see her back in action.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:24 am
[adm]Given Crow was given sufficient time, I'll go ahead and approve Van's entry given he'd go to help in Azure's case.[/adm]

☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:56 am
☢ THE ICELAND CONFLICT: SHADOW FALL VS VANGUARD - SIGN UP THREAD ☢ [FOR ALL SIDES] [MISSION EVENT] - Page 3 Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

I've gone ahead and updated all of the listings in the event listing so everything is current and active. I'll also be adding a few more cities fairly soon.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum