Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come At Me Bro #1 [Karakura Central Winter/Fall Festival Event] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Come At Me Bro #1 [Karakura Central Winter/Fall Festival Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Come At Me Bro #1 [Karakura Central Winter/Fall Festival Event] Empty Come At Me Bro #1 [Karakura Central Winter/Fall Festival Event]

Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:32 am

«THE SETTING OF THIS THREAD»

11/5/2415, 3:00 PM; CST Standard Time

The time in this thread is currently 3PM CST on November 5th, 2415. In the skies above the fall festival, there appear to be a number of hovering rings where numerous folks are putting on exhibition matches for the public. Each of these rings are roughly a half mile in all directions and are open to the public. Your character, should they decide to join, can spar off against another character for the public. However, try to restrain yourself a bit and avoid attacks that can cause danger to the public. Failure to do so will have you ejected from the festival and city.

AWP: 500 awesome points per post
Yen: 1,000,000 yen per post.

Come At Me Bro #1 [Karakura Central Winter/Fall Festival Event] WVMWLOu
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come At Me Bro #1 [Karakura Central Winter/Fall Festival Event] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Come At Me Bro #1 [Karakura Central Winter/Fall Festival Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Come At Me Bro #1 [Karakura Central Winter/Fall Festival Event] Empty Re: Come At Me Bro #1 [Karakura Central Winter/Fall Festival Event]

Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:19 am

THE GOLDEN SNAKE

Volund

Song: Happy Song - Artist: BMTH - Words: 458

Volund had never been to the Imaginary District of Karakura before, thus upon entering said district the young male was stunned by the sites. Especially those of the Fall-Winter festival being held. It was as if they had forged an entire portion of the city just for this festival, not only that but in the skies above the festival Volund could spot several large platforms hovering in place. Already the young male could feel his wallet loosing some weight as the festival now had his full attention. Thus Volund's thin form began making its way through the crowed, his near platinum blonde hair standing out pretty easily. Though if any paid the young man any attention it would be his eyes that would catch their attention. Ever since he had participated in the War for Australia the young man had been going through some physical changes, the most unique of which being his heterochromia. The young male now sported one violet eye, and the other an ocean blue.

As Volund made his way through the crowds, stands, and assorted entertainment in the festival one specific thing caught his eye. Exhibition matches. It had been some time since he had faced someone else in combat, and this would give the young man the perfect chance to get back into fighting shape. Thus he began making way towards the entrance to the exhibition rings, all the while snagging a bite to eat here and there as he continued to pass various stalls and stands.

Within minutes the young blonde found himself standing directly below one of the many rings floating above the festival. Looking around briefly dual colored eyes locked onto someone whom he hoped could tell him how to get up to the exhibition rings.

"Hey there, mind helping a guy out for a minute?" Volund would ask as he approached what appeared to be one of the events organizers. Getting a nod in response the young man was quick to voice his question before being pointed towards some sort of transportation that would have him arriving at the exhibition rings in a few moments. With a grateful smile Volund headed out, ready to get back into action.

Soon enough the platinum blonde found himself in the crowd of one of the exhibition rings watching a few matches. Eventually growing tired of just watching Volund made his way to the combat floor as soon as an opening presented itself. Upon arriving in the center of the crowds attention Volund issued his challenge.

"So, which of you will step in this ring with me huh?!" The young blondes voice held both excitement at the prospect of fighting again, and a challenging tone, daring anyone to meet him in the ring.

Coding By:
[THEFROST]
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come At Me Bro #1 [Karakura Central Winter/Fall Festival Event] Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Come At Me Bro #1 [Karakura Central Winter/Fall Festival Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Come At Me Bro #1 [Karakura Central Winter/Fall Festival Event] Empty Re: Come At Me Bro #1 [Karakura Central Winter/Fall Festival Event]

Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:59 pm

"Master, as happy that I am that you're taking a break from your studies, I'm not sure looking for a sparring partner right now would be a good idea. There's a festival going on right now, I don't think they would condone any fighting at this time." came the voice of a concerned small vixen that was pacing herself accordingly beside her owner. This happened to be a young dark skinned man with royal blue eyes and a set of healthy black crew cut hair. This was not his initial appearance however to those passing him by, his current look consisting that of light skin, green eyes, short and spiky blond hair, a long scar running from the left side of his face, and some round framed glasses. How was this possible? A complex and very elaborate hologram that seemed to be placed over the young man's body. Even the pair of glasses weren't what they were actually portrayed to be, his eyes being hidden by a pair of silver framed and blue tinted shades in reality. "You know Nina, you've been on my case since we've left the base. You should relax; just look at Minerva, she's been taking the break quite well and even insisted that we get some fresh air." he mentioned in a heavy Scottish accent, his eyes glancing from left to right as he approached what seemed to be a formed crowd ahead of him. The dark grey fox shivered as she continued walking by the disguised man, a displeased look on her face as she gazed forward at the stationary crowd. "Ugh... I still can't get used to that obscenely forced accent... please... change it to something more pleasant. And another thing, you're really going to take advice from that... girl? She's quite a whimsical person and not the best option to take advice from, master." she said in a matter-of-factly tone.

The two companions would stop in their tracks as they saw what seemed to be hovering rings which displayed several people already on them. It didn't take long for the two to realize that they were exhibition locations for what seemed like fighting. As intrigued as he was about the sudden discovery of a match, he couldn't help but address his pet's earlier concern, both about Minerva and his choice in how his voice sounded. He didn't speak right away however, waiting a few moments to adjust the wind spell that he was using to tweak the sound of his voice again. "I was trying to match the randomized look of my disguise, guess the accent did come off as thick. How is this?" he exclaimed, still sounding of Scottish descent but with far less strain on it. The vixen sighed in relief at the sound, now leaping onto the man's shoulder in one bound before perching herself in place to see what it was that the crowd of people seemed to be staring at. It seemed that she put her attention to the spectacle, but she was just as good as hiding her true concerns from observers as her master was. "That still doesn't explain your sudden interest to leave your lab master. You've been creating those small robots for some time now, it just seems odd that you would take a break after coming so close to finishing their programming. I think that woman is getting to you Lex." she mused, hardening her expression as she glanced at Lex's face to see his reaction. It was very rare to hear his name come from Nina, always persistent on calling him 'Master' most of the time. But it seemed whenever she was suspicious or very passionate about something, she would use his name to emphasize her point.

This was also one of those times that he would ignore her, his own expression hardening as he walked towards one of the floating rings that seemed to have a newcomer approach it. "We'll have to talk about that later, just watch my back Nina, make sure no one suspicious is around." he exclaimed. Nina didn't respond, simply scurrying off of his shoulder and towards the closest kiosk she could get to and climb, finding a good vantage point before slowly pacing back and forth with her eyes fixated on the position of her master. By now the other young man had announced that he was ready to fight someone, and out of curiosity from not testing his own abilities yet, Lex was rather anxious to see just how much strength and durability he had gained since he had acquired his legendary blade. "Hey, may the best man win." he said with a hearty chuckle.

Seemingly equipped with what looked like a night stick clipped on the left side of his waist, a holster for a pistol on the left side of his hip, an old rapier tethered to the right side of his waist, and a dark blue trench coat hiding all of these weapons, the man looked rather ready for whatever confrontation that approached him. Little did his future opponent know, the seemingly dark trench coat that he seemed to be wearing was also a product of this hologram feature, his true attire being that of a grey leather jacket, a pair of grey leather gloves, a stun rod replacing the night stick, the holster for his pistol strapped to his thigh instead of his hip, and a newly polished navy blue metal blade of Chinese design replacing the rapier. Who knew just what the man had up his sleeve?

Lex's Original Appearance
Spoiler:

Lex's Hologram Appearance
Spoiler:

Programs Used
Spoiler:

Niosha Magic Used
Spoiler:

Niosha Energy Used: 2 NE/150 NE

Template By: [THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum