Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Arata Genji. [WIP] Left_bar_bleue0/0Arata Genji. [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Arata Genji. [WIP] Empty Arata Genji. [WIP]

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Demon Template. ~

Name: Arata Genji.
Appearance: Arata Genji. [WIP] Wco3dt
True Form/any Differnt form: Arata Genji. [WIP] Ngvt4w

Personality: Always being the rather happy-go-lucky type, Arata is not really all that threatening...In his human form. Normally, Arata is easy to get along with, seeing as not much triggers his anger or has little to dislike. However, Arata is not to be tampered with. He can only handle so much at a time. Not being the greatest in battle usually, he was picked on, so, he was forever training himself and practicing techniques.

In his demon form, Arata is rutheless, heartless, and will stop at nothing for what he desires most. When in demon form, he usually is triggered to switch into it, normally he remains human-like. Arata is not himself when he goes full demon, he will kill on sight, or do anything he possibly can if you stand in his way. To be honest, if you are in his way, you were probably the idiotic asshole who made him that way.

History:

Arata was always a caring child; he never asked for anything, he always gave. His mother always called him a saint, for he sort of was in his own way, he never did anything wrong, and most children of his village looked up to him. Arata was one of the very first to be so good in such a horrific town. Often enough one could hear blood-curdling screams in the dead of the night, crimes occurred everywhere. Arata often wondered how he ended up in such a place, and why the world was so cruel.

At the age of 15, Arata was slowly discovering why the world was the way it was...Too much hate. At the time, his mother and father were having their usual mid-day fight; all he could hear was yelling and shit being thrown around. Slightly annoyed by this, he looked about for something to get rid of it all, so he found his music player and turned it up loud, blocking out the world. He loathed how everyone was always so mad all the time, why couldn't everyone just be quiet and nice to each other? Where was the love?

When Arata had turned 17, he had finally had enough of the way things ran. He decided to take matters into his own hands. Little to his knowledge, however, a larger force was at hand to prevent such actions. A demon had been roaming their violent little village; he was disguised as a human, so seeing him would raise no peculiar questions. This demon had a mission, to find a vessel. He had spent about a month in Arata’s town looking for a nice looking, and naïve vessel to take over. He was soon about to find it, in due time.

Arata had awoke earlier than usual from his slumber, the house was quiet. He believed that the fight was over, which made him happy. Arata put his music player into his jean pocket and rolled out of bed. He roamed the house, no one was home. Arata blinked in surprise, where had everyone gone? There was no note, or any sign of a reason for a quick departure. He walked outside, and everyone was gathered in town square or heading there. Wondering what was going on, he followed the crowd with some confusion.

Upon arriving at town square, something caught his eye. It was a rather tall male, who appeared to be around his age, the male was eyeing the crowd, pausing a moment to glare at the face of each person. When the male stopped on Arata’s face, his face changed. He looked as though he found what he was looking for, the male spoke in a loud, demanding voice. “Come here, you!” He bellowed. Terrified by this male, his legs began to turn numb, making walking a lot harder. He walked forward and stopped about 5 feet from the figure. “Y-Yes?” He stuttered.

Without warning the demon lunged forward and grabbed him by his shirt collar and lifted him up, studying him. “Hmm…” He said to himself. “You will do perfectly.” He said with a large grin. In the distance, a shrill scream could be heard in the midst of the silence. The town’s focused turned. It was Arata’s mother screaming at the top of her lungs and running toward his direction. “LEAVE HIM ALONE!” She cried, and paused, catching her breath. She had run all over town looking for him. She knew what was about to happen. The demon boomed with laughter, stupid mortals today, he thought bemusedly. The demon ignored the woman, and began using the vessel he had found. The last thing Arata heard was the loud cackling…and the sound of his drunken mother screaming for dear life. All he now remembers from that day is the face of the demon contorting into a monster, the screams, and flashes of the horrified townspeople.

Powers: When in human form, Arata can make realistic mirages that cause anyone to see them to be distracted from Arata himself, or the task in front of them. This can last up to 2 posts, and can walk or roam up to 10-20 feet around the victim chosen. However, when in demon form Arata often does other things such as more powerful mirages and often bends light to temporary blind or distract an opponent, this can last up to 4 posts. The light can be 'shot' up to 10 feet around Arata.

Skill Level: Powers: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Speed: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Defense: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Likes: To be honest, a question would be what does he NOT like? Arata likes many things, in fact, there is really very little he can't stand.

Dislikes: He dislikes any and all people who look down upon others. All snobs and pompous people do not deserve to live in his eyes.

Fears: He often fears he will fall in love. (As lame as it sounds...) he does not want to have to worry for someone else's well being. It could get in the way of certain things.

Weakness: His love of animals often overcomes him, he could never in his life harm one. Not even if he tried. He also is very weak against those who use darkness, the blind, and often mirrors are a great weakness.
Role Play Sample:

Amayah.
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, when my life ends, I'll leave this scar.

The world around her seemed to have literally stopped. Like a movie on pause, nothing was changing, everything was staying the same. Driven mad by these thoughts of war and her life, Amayah breathed in the stale, radioactive air and hated every moment of it. She may have Urufu…But something was just wrong about her life.

Standing up, she peered over the ledge of the corner of the building she was sitting on. Throwing herself off of it, she opened her wings at the last possible second and landed gracefully upon her feet. Looking around, she spotted a small pond. Walking over to it slowly, she reached it and looked down in wonderment at it. For something so small, so dirty, and so overlooked, it had its own dignified look to it.
Bending over it to look at it more for no particular reason, her own reflection stared her back in the face. She perked her ears as her lips parted slightly in shock at what she saw. Her hair was full of dirt and was messed up, she looked as thought she had been under attack and escaped a well-fought fight with her life. Her eyes glowed a mean shade of green; they too had a wild look about them. Upon her face were etched scratches from both herself and various hybrids in the battlefield. Shocked at seeing this, she now realized, madness now has come over me, there is no escaping it this time. Having some trouble dealing with these changes, and living with these changes, Amayah grew hot with anger.
Looking at her own reflection when suddenly it changed to this mad and wild thing, something far from what she once was, her imagination went into over drive. Violently, it changed; her reflection was now snarling and snapping its teeth at her, making her physically feel it. Ow! She thought to herself. There is no turning back now, you’ve woken the up the demon in me , her reflection told her angrily as it continued to snarl and spit at her.
It seems that all good has died, and was decaying in Amayah as her reflection held her hostage. Now, the world is a scary place now that you’ve woken up the demon in me. Her reflection told her once more as it began to transform Amayah completely.
Her insides began to burn like a thousand suns as she howled in pain. A monster had been born deep inside of her, and was now ripping her apart internally, stealing her soul. Open up your hate and let it flow into me, [/i] the monster told her sadistically. “No!” screamed Amayah. She thought of Urufu and everyone else she had gotten close to, she could not give up now. Falling to the ground hard, she made a loud thumping noise, shutting her eyes tight and shrieking loudly, she continued clutching her sides as she wriggled wildly.
The monster within her cackled madly, her struggle feeding the hunger of the beast. [i]That’s right, squirm! Squirm you impudent little worm! Don’t be afraid Amayah…Madness is the gift that I have given to you, don’t you like it?
Amayah howled again as her eyes turned a deep shade of red. The monster laughed as it began to win the fight.
Taking complete control over her entire body, Amayah now stood a marionette to her own insanity. Looking around her, she saw nothing that interested her. Her mind jumped straight to Urufu once more. I must see him! Amayah cried internally. I won’t allow that, said her inner voice. Fighting herself, she made way to fly.
However, she was thwarted by the demon within her. You foul little witch, how dare you disobey me! Amayah’s eyes began to turn a more violent shade of red as she spoke aloud to herself, not caring who was watching or listening. “I am no ones puppet! Let me go! I didn’t want to change this way, I wanted a different change!” She said angrily. Careful what you wish for… The voice said with a sadistic tone and evil laughter.
Screaming angrily and loudly at herself, her hands emitted balls of fire by accident. Losing control of her temper more so than usual, she began throwing fire balls at the ground for lack of knowledge of what to do. The shrill laughter grew louder and louder in her head as her anger rose higher than it ever had. “Someone help me!” She screamed as her emotions changed into fear for a brief moment, what was happening?
Snapping back into anger at the voice in her head, she snarled and hissed loudly. “Now you’re going to see how it feels you insolent little prick, get ready to die!” Amayah screamed at herself. Her fear returned as she realized her own insanity had literally taken over. To kill it, she would have to kill herself… But there must be another way! She thought desperately. “Oh god, someone help me!” She screamed into the deserted town. Amayah’s thoughts turned for the worse when she realized she would die here, and what was worse, by her own madness.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Arata Genji. [WIP] Empty Re: Arata Genji. [WIP]

Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:58 pm
You seemd to fix everything I have asked for in Xat...

APPROVED for 3-2+!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arata Genji. [WIP] XmGUKMS
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Arata Genji. [WIP] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Arata Genji. [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 pm
INACTIVE

Tsubine's Character List
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:34 pm
ACTIVE

Smiley face
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:54 pm
Arata Tat-tat is archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum