Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Xypher
Xypher
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Itam Store Left_bar_bleue0/0Itam Store Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Itam Store Empty Itam Store

Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:55 pm
herro there my name is Xypher and im just starting a new store i hope you guys have fun browsing , i will add frequently.

Armed Lion

Itam Store 2lazpe9

This Isn't just for show , beleive me!

This has the options to fire: fireballs , iceballs , and it has the ability to suck up small - items ( rocks etc) to fire at the enemy , it can also Fire a BLue Cero beam.

How this all works ! - well , there are buttons that say " fireball " ice balll" "vaccum' and "Cero" also cna use scatter , example: if you fire fireballs insetad of going int o a straight line they will scatter randomly , so your enemy wouldn't suspect. and now for its release.

Itam Store 1ihdzl

boom , it fire fireballs , iceballs , and DARK RED Cero's it CANNOT suck up stuff, you can get in it and control it, THIS IS AN ENAHNCEMENT.

Useable: for everyone
SEllS for: 100k

Enhancements for this Weapon:

Scatter - this lets whatever the enemy picks up scatter , so i have fireballs and im going to fire them in a straight line? no way! too predictable , buy this for 10k and you have the
ability to scatter laying waste to the area around you =D

Release - This enchantment allows for a weapons true form to be un - sealed within the item , which they can be used again to REvert back to original form.

Template to buy stuff

Name of Item ( simply put the name of the item you want to buy )

-Description- (copy/paste the item description)

Price per : (the price for 1 of item.)

Enhancements: (the enhancements you want with the item.)

and the lovely Transaction sheet

Transaction Sheet

Name:
Date:
Purchased:
Total Price:
Confirmation:

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Itam Store Left_bar_bleue0/0Itam Store Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Itam Store Empty Re: Itam Store

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 pm
I'm Archiving this... As this ISN'T the board for shapping, but for RPing.
Not like you're here to say otherwise, anyways.

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum