Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ]

+11
Shizuo
Imakuran
Kade
Carter
Gamedragon
Viz
Thordios
Nix Shraik
THEFROST
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Cookies
15 posters
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24025/99999☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Empty Re: ☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ]

Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:43 am
Name: Perseus Nobel
Tier: 2-1
Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7051-the-new-and-improved-perseus-nobel-approved-2-1
Organization: Vanguard
Side: Protag
Realm: The Living Realm
Reason: We worked hard to clean this place up! Also I need to do some community service after going nuclear in there. NO ONE TELL RUSSIA IM DOING COMMUNITY SERVICE!

Name: Pierre
Tier: 1-3
Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5233-pierre-de-la-rose-approved-1-3-nature
Organization: Nature Iramasha
Realm: Living Realm
Reason: No one messes with the plants!
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Empty Re: ☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ]

Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:50 am

※ APPROVED WITH THE UNION ※

I'll approve the two above. Just make a thread tagged [WORLD REFORMATION WAR] and you're good to go. It'll be up to you whether you merge these two characters into the same thread or make a separate one for both of them. Otherwise, good luck and enjoy fightin' 'dem beasts.

Empty, blank space.
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:28 pm
Name: Kayta Leonhardt
Tier: 2-3
Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15217-kayta-leonhardt-approved-2-3
Organization: Rogue
Side: Neutral
Realm: Sugiura Dimension
Reason: The first main reason they would participate is due to the fact that they have a strong sense of loyalty to Sugiurans, even if she's currently rogue and unaffiliated. She's been training her whole life in order to help the Sugiuran race, and more specifically, the Western Kingdom. With an event like this, she'd have to intervene and assist in order to help limit casualties and show she's got what it takes to nab the throne.

☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 QYEibkj
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 F2mrTYb
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65150/100☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:32 pm

Name: Carter
Tier: 1-5
Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8714-wip-carter-approved-1-5?highlight=carter
Organization: Gotei squad 7 Captain
Realm: Soul Society
Reason: Captain protecting the Seireitei is kind of self explanatory

|Death is but the first step in life|

☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 ZfrGue8

☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 EUuCTxy

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:58 am

※ APPROVED LIKE A BAWS ※

Apologies for the late approval on this one because of.. stuff. Otherwise, i'm approving everyone's application. Just tag [WORLD REFORMATION THREAD] on your thread so everyone knows its yours. Feel free to put your characters into the same thread and make a separate one, depending to your liking.

And Kade. Considering that Zaine is apart of the shadowfall, I need to know how he is able to get to sugiura realm. Once i know its legit, i'll throw you in.

Empty, blank space.

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:12 pm
Yeah...except he can't actually get in to it. The re-worked world pretty much requires a Sugiuran or a Guardian Beast to bring him in to it. He's not able to get there.

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:38 am

※ APPROVING THIS ※

Alright. Apologies if you are unable to participate for the sugiura realm since i barely understand of the reworked sugiura and how their world works at this point, so i had Imakuran, to do the input on my stead. Otherwise, i'll approve your application and just tag [WORLD REFORMATION WAR] so i know that it is an event thread that i need to reply to. Anyways, enjoy the war.

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum