Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ]

+11
Shizuo
Imakuran
Kade
Carter
Gamedragon
Viz
Thordios
Nix Shraik
THEFROST
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Cookies
15 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Empty Re: ☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ]

Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:02 pm
Name: Demonica Nightfang
Tier:0-3+
Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13807-demonica-nightfang-2015-finished-0-3-in-tier?highlight=demonica
Organization: Devil 9
Side: Rogue
Realm: Soul Society
Reason: Because of the events transpiring and an extremely high amount of cracked energy centralized in the outlands of the soul society demonica would go and investigate to figure out what was behind it.

Side note: Cookies gave me permission to switch Demonica out with Animum so im going to go ahead and throw the thread up with her.

Link to thread: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15356-it-s-just-reality-world-reformation-war#99879

Last edited by Shizuo on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 LzZCuy7
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 BtXe12b

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Empty Re: ☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ]

Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:57 am
Sorry for the late reply here as i have been dealing with personal issues. I will approve the two above.

Note: Regardless of the situation i am currently in, i will run this event as strong as i am able to do so.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:39 am

Name: Shadin Yuudeshi
Tier: 0-1
Link: (Link to the application)
Organization: Yuudeshi Clan/Yayjuu
Side: Protag
Realm: Earth
Location: Unspecified Region outside the city limits of Karakura Cenral
Reason: Simple: to prevent Sou from once again causing havoc. This time they are going to have their proper fight.

☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:31 am
Name: Khala Asthavon
Tier: 0-1 NPC
Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10693-khala-asthavon-heart-of-deveta-the-demon-creator-legendary-event-character
Organization: Shadow Fall/Asthavon Family/Demon World
Side: Antag
Realm: Demon World
Reason: She is here to take back what is her, reawaken the wickedness in her heart and restore The Black Wrold to it's former glory.

☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:45 am
Eh, i'll stamp an approval on the two above here just to let others know you're good to go.

Empty, blank space.

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:12 pm

Name: Azure Iramasha
Tier: 0-2++
Link:
Organization: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6011p10-azure-iramasha-approved-0-2-hybrid-0-4-spirit
Side: Protag
Realm: Living Realm
Reason: Given the fact that Azure is a protector of the realm and leader of the Vanguard, he has taken it upon himself to verify that things are going alright in the Abandoned district of Saburo.

☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 FXpoQxJ
☠ THE WORLD REFORMATION WAR ☠ [ SIGN UP HERE ][ FINISHED ] - Page 4 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:16 pm
Looks like Blade's finally going to join in with Azure. I'll approve you in. Either you can create the thread or you can wait for me to create it in the next several hours. Otherwise, just tag [WORLD REFORMATION WAR] and you're good to go.

As for Kade? Well, seeing that i have no quarrels for it, you are approved to join the thread, unless other staffs or if Frost says otherwise.

Empty, blank space.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum