Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] Empty Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission]

Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:58 pm
Character: Steiner Franz
Time of Day: Multiple Days

STEINER FRANZ

Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] Tumblr_nsuk780ck31ucafgpo3_250

The Iramasha settlement was a huge place, the size of Hawaii by what the brochure had said on the boat ride to this wonderful place that the Iramasha called home. It was a land of beauty, with massive forests, majestic rivers, and the kind of people that a man like Steiner Franz could relate to. However, he did find it odd that Cirno's message had reached him. Now, for all intents and purposes, Steiner was no hero. Well he wanted to be a hero, but that was beside the point. He was a powerless, run of the mill human who just happened to hear a voice in his head telling him to climb a mountain on a mystical island that was home to some extremely powerful people. I mean that happens to everyone right? Steiner chuckled to himself as he took his first steps out on to the Island from the ferry. He shielded his eyes from the sun and disembarked along the dock, seeing an assortment of individuals of varying cultures and walks of life. He paused for a moment to breathe in the sea air and to view his surroundings in all of their splendor. He was surprised he had gotten any vacation time this early into his new employment, but was thankful for the time because he wanted to get stronger. He wanted to protect people, he wanted to ease their pain, and do his best to make the world a better place. He didn't have the tools though. Not yet anyway.

This snapped him out of his "new place" daze and put him back into focus as to why he had officially came to this place in the first place. He was here to get stronger and to obtain the tools necessary to protect people. Powerless or not, he would do his damnedest to get stronger, and he wouldn't allow himself to doubt his potential any longer. "I have to get stronger. This crazy world of ours is just getting to damn chaotic and innocent people are getting caught in the crossfire. Enough is enough, I say...", Steiner realized he was thinking out loud as a couple of weird looking people walked past him chuckling at his heroic speech to no one. He blushed, readjusted the bag on his back, and then began to walk. It would be a long walk to reach the base of the mountain and who knew how many days it would take for him to reach the top. All the while he would have to be careful as there was always perils in climbing mountains. He remembered his one time in the Rocky's on a school field trip and how he had nearly fell into crevice so deep he probably would have never been found if anyone had ever looked for him. Just the thought of him getting lost on the mountain was enough for him to worry, but none the less he had came this far and he was not going to back down now.

For a while, he walked, and walked, and then he walked some more, until finally the largest mountain that he had ever seen loomed high above him. It stood stern and foreboding before him, a mere man, looking into the face of an unbelievable challenge. Yet, Steiner didn't feel scared, not anymore. He had already fought the metaphysical, he had trained with a man who was a task master, but none the less said he was capable, and now he stood one foot in the door before the entrance to unlocking his potential. He grinned, it was the sort of grin you get when you find out that you are getting that present you always wanted. It was bliss to him and as he walked over to a nearby shop to buy the hiking and climbing equipment he needed with the last bit of his cash, Steiner couldn't help, but feel that soon he would meet the girl who had spoke in his mind. He bought rope, snow shoes, and an assortment of other climbing tools and then set out clothed in only the best snow gear he had: A raggedy old sweater from his foster parent, a torn up jacket, and a pair of blue jeans with some hiking boots with snow shoes tied to him. Only the best cold weather equipment for a chilly afternoon.

So he set off, hiking up the mountain at first had been east for him due to his physical training, and his constant jogs to build stamina over the last few years, he found himself capable of climbing for long stints at first. However, as he went higher, and the air began to grow thin and cold, it became more difficult. His body began to grow cold due to the lack of true climbing clothes and his movement became sluggish due to the thinner air. He knew that things were only going to get tougher as he continued climb up the mountain so he would stop regularly to maintain his body, and to allow himself to adapt slightly while also trying his best to warm himself up with a battery powered heating pad from his bag. So, after each rest (and minor warming up from the pad), Steiner would continue up the mountain, taking his time as to avoid falling, and/or freezing to death. Eventually, it reached night, and Steiner began to set up a makeshift tent out of a tent set he had packed away in his bag. Once again, Steiner had underestimated the cold, and the tent did very little to keep the human from freezing within its confines, but still Steiner had come this far, and he wasn't going to wimp out now. He had been given this chance, this opportunity, and he wasn't going to squander it. He was going to embrace it.

He fell asleep rather quickly in his insulated bed roll and as he did sleep, the familiar dream returned. Blurry and distorted, once again he would find no meaning into the madness of what he was seeing. He could make out figures, but they were nothing more than blurred shapes, and it frustrated him that this was all he could see. It made him angry that his memories of what had happened in Europe were being blurred in such a way. He wanted answers. What had happened when he plucked the sword from the stone? How did he end up in Karakura Town? But most importantly, what was keeping him from remembering such things? He growled in frustration as he woke up from his slumber, sweating, and feeling rather chilled to the bone as soon as he opened his bed roll. He packed up camp (briskly as to avoid being stagnant in one location for too long) and then began his climb again. Maybe this girl, Cirno, would have answers for him. It was possible she knew something about what was going on him, answers as to what the old sword in his bag really was, and if had any significance. If she didn't, that was fine too though!

He would settle for guidance and training. So, he kept climbing, and climbing until finally he hit a point on the mountain where the cold was too much to bear. His body just didn't want to move properly, his breath was shallow, and his eyes watered from the extreme wind with a mix of ice. The menagerie of clothes that he had not helping and the battery powered heating pad dead, Steiner was now at the full mercy of the mountain top, and his body was screaming for him to just turn around and go home. He was a normal human, he had nothing to gain from following the command of some voice that could have just as easily lead him to his doom rather than his salvation, and he had done more than any one could have asked of him. It was then that Steiner took a deep breath, it had been the first time in a while that Steiner had breathed so easily this high up on the mountain, and then steeled himself. He was here on a mission. He was here with purpose and he would not allow the cold or the treacherous landscape get the best of him. So, he staggered onward, and blindly as the wind picked up with the ice making visibility almost non-existent. As he did so he began to see an igloo, much like he had heard the voice say, and instantly began to quicken his pace. His body told him to stop, but his soul and mind demanded he continue. So he did. Staggering and losing feeling in his limbs, Steiner fell face forward in front of the igloo. He reached out to the igloo's entrance way and groaned to whoever may be inside: "I made it...a little help would be nice."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] Empty Re: Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission]

Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:31 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: Kamex - Song: Mute City Remix - Word Count: 801

The past few weeks on the top of this summit of Iramasha Island had been intense. Heroes, heroines and those seeking the light had been coming in and out like clockwork. Numerous amounts of souls were finding their way through the the conviction to stick to their creed of justice and becoming the strongest versions of themselves. With a little helping hand, the light of this angel was showing them the way through this time of darkness on the planet.

In fact, this area was becoming so shrouded in rumors that they almost called this place: "The Tower Of Heroism". This is because it was the peak where the prowess of just and right were born and new champions of valor came back strong and ready to brave the storm of the worlds sinister nature. Hence, it was quite befitting that yet another daring adventurer had found themselves being pushed to the brink just to so much as make it to the top of this perilous mountain-top.

As the tenacity of his spirit was felt by the holy influence of this summit, it was no wonder that its determination to not give up was sensed and detected by the likes of The Heroine Of The Ice. Before he even so much as came to the crest of this mountain, The Angel was watching his movements and seeing if this powerless human had the knack to endure and press forward with the limitations his body had.

With each heavy breath, sweat and grit the male made; the more and more The Angel of The Ice wanted to watch his spirit grow and help cultivate that seed of heroic potential into a tree of absolute rigid heroic might. There was no doubt in her mind that he was going to achieve his goal of reaching her and begin the training she so openly gave out to the citizens of the world.

Hence, after much suffering, courage and fortitude; the half-dead human had finally reach the pinnacle of the mountain top and went beyond his limits in order to have this slim chance of becoming a hero and having his hopes come true. Once he collapsed straight down on the doorstep of The Angel's doorstep, is the same where she leaped forth from the top of her igloo and landed nimbly beside him.

"Congratulations, Mr, you passed the first test!"

The ocean eyed girl gave a cheery exclamation as she finished the enjoyable show of him pressing against the elements. So, as a reward, she would place her cool hands on the back and bestowed upon him a gift: the gift -- of not dying of exhaustion. As, with but a simple touch did a flow of energy thrust forth into his body. And, in this burst of heavenly power, did it intend to restore him with a new sense of vigor and vitality. The likes of which may be some of the strongest he felt in his mortal life.

Since he had no powers to speak of, it was quite easy to begin the process of building him up. Henceforth, in that exchange of energy did she intend to have some of her holy prowess seep forth into his essence and intermix with his body's core. Once there, a daring pact of heroic proportions would be made. As, she was intending to create a surge of spiritual power within him to give the boy a fighting chance and start his journey to the echelons of strength, determination and the unlocking his heroism.

Of course -- The Angel couldn't do this without his permission and she'd so make him aware of that. It is for this reason why the crystal haired girl would lean down next to the boy, smile and inform him of his plight as her snow hued dress fluttered against the breeze.

"Now, Mr, you don't know me, but I'm going to say you have a trust in me, right? Well, if you do, I need your permission to infuse you with power. I can help you with your journey to becoming a hero if you accept that."

Giggling a bit, she'd hope the male would accept her offer. Otherwise, she doubt his body would stand to be able to keep consciousness much longer. Then she might have to deal with the task of trying to guide a spirit to heaven!

"Oh, I also forgot: the name is Cirno Iramasha -- Champion of Justice!"

With a happy snicker, she'd then finish on a high note and await to see what the reaction of the male would entail.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] WVMWLOu
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] Left_bar_bleue40300/10000Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] Empty Re: Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission]

Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:41 pm
Character Name: Steiner Franz
Time of Day: Multiple Days

STEINER FRANZ

Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] Tumblr_mq37fzYJJp1r9tnlko1_500

He had traveled so far to fall flat in front of an entrance way. All of this traveling, all of this struggling, and here was where he was going to die. He felt himself drifting into the void of nothingness and as he went to close his eyes to be absorbed into the snowy wonderland that would be his grave. That is when it happened, a touch. So cold, so delicate, and reassuring. He gasped as his body seemed to be filled with something he had never felt before, as his mind returned to the world of the living, and out from the darkness of nothingness. His body felt oddly warm for someone who had collapsed exhausted at the top of a snow covered mountain and even more so he felt, different. He put his hands on the snow covered ground and pushed himself up till he could kneel on the cold floor. That is when he saw her. She was young, much too young to be on her own up here on the mountain, and for a second he wondered how she had come to be there before she began to utter her words to him.

He listened to her, not uttering a word as she went off on her speech, and as he listened he couldn't help, but stand up with his new found vitality. His body seemed lighter, almost as if all of his worries, and cares had been stripped away, but that wasn't all. He felt warm at the center of his being, not his physical being, but his spiritual being. "What did she do to me?", Steiner said to himself as he listened to her while looking at himself with a befuddled expression on his face. He felt as healthy as he had ever felt, hell he felt better than he ever had, and as he looked up at the girl who had finished speaking with a jubilant snicker. Steiner didn't say anything and instead stared at her. He couldn't believe that the voice that had spoken his head to him about coming all this way belonged to such a young girl. He wondered if it was truly okay to be asking someone so young for advice or even help in general, but everything that he wanted was being offered to him. A chance for him to finally become a hero and make a difference in these dark times. His stare softened to that of an amused glance with a broad smile accompanying it. He brushed himself off, discarding the snow that had piled on to him during his time laying face first in the snow, and then took another deep breath.

"You are the voice that called me here? Sorry, I know that appearances really don't matter in this world that I call home anymore, but it just seems odd that someone so young is looking to help me out...are you all alone up here?", Steiner asked as he looked around at Cirno's house, this was hardly the place for a young girl to live, but maybe she prefered it to the more temperate climate below? Maybe she liked the isolation? He really didn't know and he wasn't going to judge her choice of dwelling. He was going to judge the fact that she was alone up here and his concern for her well being consumed his thoughts. "Kind of seems lonely if that is the case.", he said as he crossed his arms across his chest, he wasn't trying to pry into her life, not all. Concern for a child's well being was something that he had held closer than most. He had been abused, he had been broken by people that didn't care a rat's ass about him, and had used him as an outlet for their own issues and shortcomings. It was because of this that Steiner's personality had shifted the way it did, it was why he cared about other people, and why he wanted to be a hero more than anything in the world. He didn't want anymore orphans in this world or for any child to feel alone. Not on his watch.

But he was getting side-tracked and as he chuckled to himself, laughing off his concerns and issues of yesteryear as best he could, Steiner reached out to shake the young maidens hand. "I'm Steiner Franz, I don't have a fancy title, and as you can probably tell by my little time spent face first in the snow...I'm not the strongest guy in the world. But when I heard you were looking to help people like me become stronger...to help this world change for the better by helping people who want to make the world better stronger...I couldn't pass up this opportunity. I know that there were others here before me, stronger, faster, and probably much more heroic than a guy who can barely climb a mountain without dying. But I still had to try. I need to get stronger! I need to help people, I've gone through so much pain...so much suffering, and to see the storm clouds of war in the distance with innocent people being left around to wait it out, while monsters with unimaginable powers stomp around destroying their homes, orphaning their children, and widowing their lovers...I can't sit by and do nothing.", Steiner paused his breath growing heavy again. His vitality was slipping back to the low it had been before and he fell to one knee. He was losing what she had given him, a slight booster shot if you will, to have a conversation.

"I know I'm nothing special. I'm a weak man, I've been a weak man no matter how hard I try to make myself something more. I can't do it alone and it makes me sick. Why can't I become the hero on my own? Why can't I step in when the shadows come to consume the light? Its because I am nothing. Drawing that rusted sword from a stone made me think I was King Arthur, that I was some kind of legendary hero. Yet, all I can do with it is swing it...I'm no King, I'm no hero. I'm a man with a wish. One wish...to become something that can save people, something that can protect others, and just something that can keep the shadows away from the flickering lights. I know it stupid...but when I heard your voice asking me to come here. I...", Steiner groaned as his body began to become cold, yet he had to tell her his reasons for being here. Why he wanted to be a hero and why he would do whatever it took even if it killed him to help his fellow man. "I risked it all, Cirno. I'm broke. I have nothing to give you in return for anything you could give me. I live in a tent in the woods because I can no longer afford to live in an apartment room. Its why it is selfish of me to come here and beg for your assistance, but I have to. I need to. Please, Cirno... help me with my wish.", Steiner staggered as he finished his statement, almost falling face first into the snow again, but catching himself before he did so.

No matter how much stamina or vitality that Steiner had left in himself, he would leave his hand out to Cirno. He wanted to make sure she understood him. Many had came to this mountain seeking training, he knew he wasn't the only one, and he surely wouldn't be the last, but he wanted to make sure she understood the man that knelt before her. Steiner was a man of resilience, a man with a dying breed of honor, and integrity that couldn't be put into words as simply as this man was this or that. He wanted her to know that though he came here for help that he despised he needed to rely on her to accomplish something this momentous. It was evidence of his own shortcomings and in a way solidified his abusive parent's belief in him being a failure. And he hated that. He hated making those people look like they had judged him fairly when all they had ever done was hurt him, belittle him, and abandon him. He wasn't a failure and he wanted to prove that on his own, but that wasn't to be. He couldn't wake up the dormant powers in him, not alone at least. So, swallowing the only bit of pride he had left, he gave the girl a smile, a single tear came down his face, and then uttered: "Please help me."

The snowy wind picked up, blowing Steiner's hair about as he closed his eyes, and awaited her reply in a howling snow storm at the top of a mountain.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Winter Wonderland? [Hero Quest Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:23 pm

Artist: Mike Shiver - Song: Arise (Hammer & Funabashi Remix) - Word Count: 2653

Relief.

That was the single sentiment which flowed through Cirno's essence as she witnessed the male coming back to life from his near death experience. She was quite thrilled to see that her power was able to bring someone back from the brink of annihilation. Therefore, The Angel Of The Ice would give a happy giggle before hugging the male tightly.

"I'm glad you are still among the living. A spirit such as yours doesn't deserve to die in a place like this, Mr.Adventurer."

There we go.

That was the first name bestowed upon. With an affirmative nod of the head, Cirno was happy with this alias until she could think of something better to call him as she prodded this potential new hero of justice.

If things were to go as intended, The Angel would seek to penetrate further into his mind, body, spirit and desire in order to figure out just what it is she could bring out of the male. That seemed to be a pretty important goal and one that made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Though, with all these benevolent thoughts aside, the ray of starry eyed vision had to be cast aside and the grey lenses of reality needed to be put back on. The reason for this is because Cirno seemed to notice the male was staring quite awkwardly at her. That is when she gave off another mischievous snicker and tapped her head lightly.

Duh!

What person wouldn't be dumbfounded that they were brought back to life? His demise was almost certain if it hadn't been for that will of his coming to the surface. So, The Snowy Child almost couldn't give herself credit. As, to her, she simply saw her light as a match which helped ignite the explosive spirit within the human to come forth. He had the blaze within himself, Cirno just helped to discover it!

For, it was his desire to live which helped make her efforts come to life. Since, to her, this was achieved by combination of the two spirits helping each other: Steiner with his ambition to see another day, and Cirno with her resolve to want be charitable to others.

And, with her generous hand assisting him, the spiritual grasp of the male was met in return and he helped her feel useful, purposeful and fulfilled in the fact that her inner most cravings for good were being met through these caring actions.

Hence, as he started to ramble on about his dialogue and gazed upon the domain of The Angel's with his wandering eyes, all she could do is smile, place her hands behind her back and just feel utterly at bliss for the moment. After taking in this tranquil space, The Holy Child would then take a deep breath, let in that misty fresh air and exhale before raising her right index finger in the air to help explain a few things that the male threw at her in the form of so many questions.

"Hehe, I am that voice which called for you! Thank you for RESPONDING!"

There was a jovial tone and happy grin given from The Iramasha she seemed quite pleased with herself. Though, it was in good nature. As she found it rather adorable that he was so flustered and stunned by a lot of the appearances of herself, her land and lifestyle. It was going to be quite fun removing the air of mysterious and bridging a connection to the man by divulging the answers behind his questions.

"Welllllll, you can say this isn't my true form, but I like it. It's as apart of me as my adult form, hehehe."

This obvious hint alone should have given the male a keen awareness that she did indeed possess a more mature form. As, really, it doesn't get quite more direct than that, did it? Digressing, this was important to her because she felt as if the form of a child was one with the most purity, happiness and true kind-hearted nature that a person could have.

That is why she chose to regress her womanhood in the form of a young girl because it allowed her to hang on so tightly to those emotions, thoughts and feelings of nostalgia. For, in them possessed an unyielding optimism, openness and trust that children hold true to before they are exposed to the world and become aware of its wicked ways.

To keep this image of her former self was akin to keeping her light within alive. So, as long as she held on to this reflection of her soul, the more she could spread that inner childish love and share it to others to help them find their way in this twisted, chaotic and overwhelming place they call earth.

Ergo, as the topic of loneliness crept its way into the conversation, Cirno would give an strong shake of the head to indicate that she was not alone here. There were many people whom visited and stayed with her. Great friends from her angelic kin such as Reimu Iramasha came to stay, while her brothers and sisters in arms from the Iramasha Guard came to visit as well such as Koichi Iramasha and Yukuri Iramasha. There were many others whom saw the child as an inspiration and sought to maintain her company.

But, beyond that, there was someone who stood above all those like a golden star of pure love: Kazumi Sakurai. This woman was her partner in romance and the one who she could stand to call her girlfriend. It was a hard crush, and one of her first loves, but that didn't stop The Angel Iramasha from venturing on this scary terrority of trying to find some form passion and intimate relationship to help fill that void of loneliness that was bestowed within her heart.

To become strong for someone else, to protect someone so cherished and to find the strength to love yourself is an overwhelming and powerful feelings. To give your partner that warmth, shelter and embrace they crave was truly an awe inspiring sensation. And, perhaps, it was one of the causes which detonated this intense desire to take Cirno's feelings of charitable nature over the top.

As, more than anything else, The Child wanted to share this love with the world and Kazumi did indeed help her do just that by being at her side. Thus, with all of these thoughts aligned, Cirno would wag her right index finger and say in one sentence that she was not alone:

"My family, friends and lover share this place with me. I'm never alone so long as I have them in my heart. And, with their love, so long as I keep them there in my thoughts, I can spread that joy to others, Mr.Steiner. Which is why I'm glad you showed up when you did so I could help you as they've helped me."

Then, with a gentle hand shake, the snow child would grasp the male's palm in her and give a pleased smile back at him. Although, in return, she was given quite the word wall of sentiments dropped on her. Despite her yearning to want to respond, The Angel Of The Ice would grant him the same respect the male gave her in regards to Cirno being able to speak without interruption. So, she would let go of his hand, take two steps back and give him her undivided attention as he explained his name and purpose for being here.

The first thing she understood? His name. From the sounds of it, it almost seemed as if he was from royalty. She wasn't quite sure, but it seemed so fancy. Maybe it had something to do with the Franz part, but that wasn't so important.

No.

What was more relevant was the fact he seemed quite humble about his place in the world and acknowledging his weaknesses. Despite what he may have thought or believed, that was quite the act of strength. The reason for that is because it was easy to showcase how powerful you are in a world of inhuman creatures such as this, but it took courage to bravely admit your shortcomings and accept them for what they were.

And it was his determination to reach pass his doubt, comfort and limitations that inspired her to want to help him further. Thus, as he laid out his pains to the Angel, she would comfort him by gently rubbing her right hand against his shoulder. With the feeling of touch, she could then attempt to try and console him to help alleviate and manage that ache he was feeling within his heart. As, to The Snow Child, she did not yearn to see him filled with negative emotions. This was a place of serenity, tranquility and unbound positivity; so she would seek to allow herself to be a sponge to absorb that sorrow.

Thus, as he began to feel his vitality leaving him, Cirno wold keep her touch and embrace him to prevent the male from falling totally to the ground. In this moment, more of her holy aura would seek to engulf the embodiment of the hero in order to grant him new life, improved energy and further strength to stand on his own so long as his will glowed sharp with the determination to live and carry forth his noble goals.

Yet, even despite all that, it was clear that the fangs of the world were taking it's toll on the man. Since, to Cirno, she had seen it all before herself. In fact, for quite some time, she let it consume her. For, after her venture from the secluded heavens of Iramasha Island, the Angel of The Ice felt herself becoming a fallen angel with how much the material world seemed to corrupt her essence. It broke her, it mended herself and it caused her to spiral into a deep depression and unhinged state of mind.

This cruel place hurt her so much so that it broke her child-like innocence and disconnected the happy feelings of youth that her current form shines so brightly with now.

But, even so -- what saved her from this fate? Simple: the gentle light of another.

As the male rambled on about never desiring to seek help from another, the internal spirit of Cirno screamed out with disagreement. For, without the help of Reimu Iramasha, Yukuri Iramasha and the hands of The Angels; she herself would not be here standing before Steiner in the form that she is now. She would have been consumed by that contempt, malice, heartache and confusion with how torn asunder the realm of the mortals were.

So, it stood to her as a testament that although you may be strong or weak in this world, it mattered not in the end as no one lived this life as a solo show. And, despite how a soul may feel, there is no way to become a true hero without accepting the grasp of others. For, to become a hero in the first place is to put the needs of others before yourself.

Hence, in turn, you are using their desires for your own in order to achieve something far beyond a persons own selfish ambition. With this higher purpose, one can find the strength to ascend pass the limits of what is possible and use this collective strength to find the determination to break through what terrifies, what weakens them and what ultimately holds them back with this burning resolve.

Therefore, upon that sentiment is why The Angel of The Ice then felt at ease relieving her true heart to the male. With imagery of the times she spent with Kazumi flooding into her head, she would remember that flooding of admission and liberation that came with finding a spirit to unveil her wings of adulthood to her lover. It helped her in that time of need to be so vulnerable, exposed and accepted by another.

So, this time around, the roles would be reversed. Instead of her being the uncovered soul, Steiner was the one whom was in need of that embrace and Cirno would be the one to do so. Since, as he risked it all just to so much as meet her, she felt obligated and honored to reveal her honest state of being.

Therefore, as she sat down on the snow, The Angel Of The Ice would bring the male's head to a rest on her lap. Following that moment, she would gently rub the forehead of the male and let out a calming sigh. In that instance, there would be a sense of mutual awareness. Since, all these feelings that brewed within the child from observing the male would become known to him.

For, what was occurring now was a type of telepathic emotion and understanding. All of the thoughts, feelings and sentiments which blistered within the soul of Cirno bled out, surrounded Steiner and enveloped his mind so that he may to begin to understand why his beliefs were oh so wrong. It was OKAY to reach out for help. That is all she wanted him to know from this introspection.

Thus, along these lines did her form then seen to change. The chains of bondage had been unlocked and the evolution of the self was beginning. Ergo, the first thing to morph upon The Iramasha were her hips. Each of them seemed to expand and grow thicker with much more width to them. While the shortened hair of the youth changed and became as long as to fall along her sides.

And, in that space of time, as to did her bosom expand and soon was she was becoming so much more developed. As, even in the look of her eyes, a much more refined and mature face seemed to transition in and take away the expression of a lone child.

When ready, The Angel would then utter these words out to her exposed disciple:

"Then give me your heart. The holy help those whom help themselves. Give into your heart's pain, put forth your genuine desire and I will make your core shine like the stars if the heavens."

Although the words themselves seemed like demands, the speaking voice of The Angel seemed soft, delicate and all too gentle. It wasn't filled with the same childish and hyperactive energy before, but there was definitely a sense of youthful tones intermixed with the wisdom of an elder spirit heard in her words. It was if the two senses of self within her merged into one and formed to make a harmonious being.

So, in this state of insight and power would she then seek to push the boundaries of the mind and spirit further. By placing her right hand upon his chest, Cirno sought to unite their energies and tap further into the soul of Steiner. In doing so, she would be able to bring forth her craftsmanship and form him a tool forged from the burning embers of his heart's call. But, he would have to yet again expose himself to her and bare the pain of shouldering his pain to awaken such an enriched power.

"When you place these notions of your yearning into the heart, miracles can be forged. Please, direct them there so that I may help you...."

And with that, she would conclude her interactions with the male. If he should follow her instructions, then the light would be bestowed upon him....

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:58 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: Anime Music Box - Word Count: 1986

"Beautiful...", Steiner found himself saying before blushing and covering his mouth. He was embarrassed that he had said that out loud, but quickly realized that no matter what he probably would have gotten caught saying that as he could feel her in his head. Some would call it prying, but Steiner felt warm, and welcoming. Much like Cirno with her lover, this was the first time Steiner had opened up to anyone, let alone a girl, and it was awkward for him. He didn't usually let people in and now trusting someone he barely knew and giving them the keys to his heart was sort of hard for him. So, though hesitant, he listened to the now adult Cirno, and tried his best to open up to her and let her feel what he felt. He had felt what Cirno had wanted him to feel and now it was Cirno's turn to feel what Steiner wanted her to feel. So, he opened up, and it was in that moment that the angel of ice would feel the despair and loneliness of a child that was never wanted.

He would send images and memories of the times he had failed to live up to the expectations of his parents. The recitals, the failed classes, and the deliberate sabotage by his father just so he could blow off steam were all what had shaped the boys life. The first beating, the abuse, and the horror of watching his brother and mother watch him with lack of emotion as he pleaded with them for help as he was beat brutally. The scars on his body reminded him of those nights when dad came home too drunk to function and lay into him just for kicks and giggles. The most painful of those scars, one running along the front of his chest, reminded him of the time he had failed his first piano recital and his father had come at him with a broken beer bottle. Then he would send her memories of the treatment he had received while in the shadow of his older brother. Showing her the sadness of the ultimate realization that his parents would never love him as much as Yve or treat him as fairly or as justly as his brother due to him being a success and Steiner being a failure. Maybe that is where the doubt had sprung from?

It was true Steiner had lived his life in the shadow of a brother who had accomplished so much in the eyes of his parents by the time he had been born, but did that mean that Yve needed to be the grading stick for him? It didn't matter though, because regardless it had happened like that, and there was no way to change that. Steiner's problems may have grown from that moment when the realization had hit him. He had always viewed his weakness as something his parents could sense from the moment he was born. Survival of the fittest as some books would say and Steiner had gone through it and though he was laying his head in the lap of an angel woman on top of a mountain, his childhood had paid the price. He had been abused, broken, and treated like the stuff you would scrape off your shoes if you had stepped into something messy on the street. And it didn't get better until he had met his foster parents and even then Steiner could never fit in. How could he? His parents had disowned him, mauled him, and treated him like a blemish on society. How could he ever be normal after something like that? "Why didn't they love me...", Steiner said as he closed his eyes, tears running down his face leaving ice-cold trails in their wake. The worst part was Steiner yearned for their love even when they had abused him.

He wanted them to cheer him on, to support him, and be the backbone to his life, yet they had ignored him, and ridiculed him. Sadly, all he ever had wanted was the affection of his family, and that was something he would never get. Questions had swirled in his head for years about what would have happened if he had just been better, if he had just rose to the bar that had been placed by Yve, and tried harder to surpass him. Would things have been different? Would he have received the love he had always wanted? So many questions filled the young humans mind, all of them leading him to painful no-answers that lead him to nowhere. He could not and would not ever know these answers and it pissed him off. He knew Cirno could feel this, he knew she was seeing the broken shell of a man before her, and it made him sick to his stomach. It made him want to just end it right then and there on that mountain. Cast himself off to save her the time of wasting precious energy on a loser like him. Yet, he kept on because of his stupid will, a will that her emotions that he could feel tried to tell him were marks of a strong man. But was he really strong? His mind raced to the time after his parents had been forced to give him and Yve up due to their poor treatment of them. To the time when Yve had simply left him alone to rot in the foster care system and the feeling of loneliness that had engulfed him as he sat and waited for someone to save him.

How strong he must have looked as he huddled in a corner by himself as other kids played in the park or how strong he had looked when he had cloistered himself away from anyone or anything out of fear of being hurt again. A fat lot of good his will had done him then. It hadn't done anything for him as he was bounced from family to family like some kind of ball on a field. All the while he felt like he was suffocating in his own weakness, he reached up, and grabbed for the neck of his shirt, pulling hard on it so that he could breathe. "Why am I so pathetic? Why can't I just be strong like my brother? If only I could have been like him then maybe things would have been different, but no...I had to be a weak kid with no talent.", as he said this he wiped the tears from his eyes with his left sleeve, and then looked dead into the eyes of Cirno. Taking a deep breath he opened up deeper and deeper. At this point he was forcing himself to open up, to share his inner anxieties and issues with Cirno not through speech, but through his feelings and memories of what had occurred to him. In a way, him opening himself up, and being this vulnerable with a person he barely knew was a sign of internal strength. It surprised him that he had pushed this hard so far and that he was opening like this. He wanted to tell her things, he wanted to show her things, and though it made him feel a great deal of pain reliving these things a second time. He knew that Cirno was sitting there, consoling him, and feeling what he was feeling.

It was odd to him that someone cared for him so much, especially someone he barely knew. It reminded him of when he had finally met his foster parents, no the word foster wasn't right to describe them, no these were his real parents. As he remembered them there was nothing, but warmth. He had been taught how to ride a bike by them, learned of mythology from them, and had been given a full ride to the university of Tokyo because of their guidance. They had been the rock for him and though he hadn't seen them in a while, he still felt their presence. They had pushed him forward, they had helped guide him, and when he had felt like he couldn't do something, they picked him up, and told him that he could. When he was around them all the painful memories and all of the hardships seemed worth it because he had got to meet them and be their child when they couldn't have any of their own. He got to be their son and that was an honor, nay-say a privilege for him. So as he, for the first time since he had began opening up to Cirno, smiled he began to feel weird. He had never felt like he was feeling at that moment, tears ran down his face, but they weren't tears of sadness, but of joy.

"I know you can feel what I feel and I know you can see what I send you. I don't know how it is help me by sharing my thoughts, my emotions, and memories with you, but I thank you none the less. You are... the first person I have ever told about any of this. About what my life was like before I met my family. It feels kind of awkward to open up to you at all, I barely know you...you know? I mean when we first met you were a little girl, but now you are a beautiful woman, and it is...a little above my pay grade. But I think I understand...my will to survive, my will to protect, and my will to press on in the face of hardship. Its a strength, a strength that those that brought me into this world will never understand because of what they did to me.", Steiner said sitting up a bit, making sure to avoid Cirno's chest, and avoid emasculating himself any further with his blubbering. His face was already red as can be from his early embarrassment, but now he was blubbering at the girl much like he had earlier. He scratched the back of his head, looking dead straight into the eyes of the girl who had relived painful memories with him, and had revealed her true form to him and then with absolute sincerity began to speak:

"Thank you.", was all he could say as he looked into her eyes. He didn't know what to say to a person who had helped him see his weakness in such a way and it would feel awkward, more awkward than before when he had muttered that statement when he had first began to share his heart with her. She could still probably feel the awkwardness of the situation in fact, but he wanted to make sure she felt that he respected her for doing this. Sure, it had hurt reliving the pain of his past, but it had also taught him of his strengths. His will, his drive, and his persistence were all things that could be strengths. He had held himself back for so long because of the doubts placed on him by his childhood, but she had helped him push through that, and see what was really holding him back. Himself. He was his own worst enemy and every step of the way as he had stepped forward in this world he had a weights on his feet. The weight of self-doubt. He had never once believed he was strong enough, cunning enough, or powerful enough to take on the forces of darkness, but maybe what he needed to do was believe that he could. Maybe, with belief, Steiner could turn the page on a brutal past, and move on to a much more exciting chapter: The chapter where he became a hero and started making a difference.

"So what now?", Steiner mused, for the first time actually feeling good about himself.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:57 pm

Artist: Mike Shiver - Song: Arise (Hammer & Funabashi Remix) - Word Count: 1305

There was a sense of comfort which appeared to be beginning to ooze out of the male as he relaxed himself in the embrace of The Angel. Even if he wasn't willing to admit such a thing, the social intuition of The Celestial was sharp and her attunement to his soul made it that much sharper. For, as soon as he started uttering such kind and sweet words from his mouth, this sense was confirmed to be true to herself and Cirno could only laugh lightly in response to him calling her "beautiful".

"Well, thank you. I never cared much about my appearance, but compliments are appreciated."

With a gentle pat on the head, she would further soothe the spirit of Steiner and soon pay witness to the fact that he was opening up quite a bit. From this sight, there was a sense of satisfaction to be had in this progress he was making. So, she would further affirm that things were alright with this statement:

"It is quite fine. Don't be embarrassed. I'm content enough in seeing you open up to someone. As being alone in a world like this is disheartening to hear. Everyone needs someone to which they can turn to and I'll be happy to be that person for you."

Those words were as sincere as could be. This is because Cirno could indeed feel the pulsation of Steiner's memories beginning to pour into her being; almost as if they were her own recollections to bare. Even if The Angel's lifespan far exceeded Steiner's, the perspective where the Celestial's empathy placed her at was comparable to a lifetime of isolation, despair, depression and loneliness. So, the black and blue calls of nostalgia seeped into her soul and she viewed the hardships the male faced upon his growth into adulthood.

To the the hero before her, it seemed as if he failed to live up to the hopes and ambitions his parents instilled within him. This, in turn, lead to their frustrations evolving into abuse. From this abuse, a lack of emotion brewed from his mother and father. As this distaste harbored itself within their souls, they saw fit to love and cherish the elder brother of Steiner due to his greater capacity for potential.

All the while, the scars of emotional and physical trauma left their mark upon the unfortunate spirit and body of Steiner. There was an internal storm of despair and sorrow which overtook him and drowned him within the murky depths of it's heartache and glum. For within it's dark depths lay the shadow of his brother that he always failed to live up to.

Darker and darker is where this descent into anguish went in. It became too much to bare and the burdens of the man's life overcame him. As the reflections of his parents disowning him, the lack of ability to fit in anywhere and the lack of love within his life broke him internally. He yearned for support, but not a single hand would reach back to him -- until today.

"That is enough. There is no need for any further tears. If you so desire, you may become apart of the family I am building and find unity in our home."

There was a gentle smile and tender voice to be had from The Angel as she saw fit to break the cycle of despair with that single action. All that the boy truly needed was some place to call his own, a people to belong to and a purpose to be had to take him away from this life of desolation and dejection. Thus, with her gifts, she would bestow this blessing upon the male and welcome him into her league of heroes.

"For even if you are broken, that does not mean you cannot be fixed. You are doing an excellent feat in becoming whole by coming this far with me. So don't give into those suicidal lows. Accept them for what they are, Hero of Honor, and use them as strength to help guide your heroic path."

With her eyes firmly locked to Steiner's, she would then silence herself and further listen in to the decimation of himself. Being pathetic? Being strong? Those things didn't matter and Cirno would once again shake her head in protest to these claims.

"Let. It. Go. The past is the past, Steiner, but you have to accept and embrace the now so that you may become stronger and move from it. So relax, ease your tensions and come to terms with it."

Indeed, there was no reason for him to feel this way. She was going to support him, but she was also going to ensure that he didn't listen further into those delusional voices within him that filled him with such misery and torment. As, to her, it was okay to be exposed and vulnerable as that is what it meant to trust another. And, given the connect their minds and hearts had, he should naturally absolve himself of that doubt and bask in this new experience.

Which is why Cirno seemed to be relieved herself when he started expressing gratitude for the actions The Angel put forth into helping him. So, once again, he was showing that he was making the needed steps to move forward from it and learn to open up his weaknesses so that he may wear them on his shoulder to become stronger. And that is all that she ever wanted to see from the male as it showed that her work was indeed paying off. Thus, she'd engage with the hero once more:

"You can sense my feelings, correct? If you can, then they will tell you all you need to know. For you to say those words is all I need to know that this was not in vain. So take this strength, take that courage and let it help you turn into a stronger man."

When finished speaking to Steiner, the face of Cirno turned into another soft smile before she wiped away the tears in his eye and stood up.

"So, thank you for being strong for me...and yourself."

And, upon uttering those words, a sapphire hued gem emerged forth from the heart of Steiner. For, with their session complete, the Faith Stone had quite the rich and potent source of ambition and feeling to feast off to make itself potent and materialized. Thus, it would hover before Steiner as Cirno stared back at him and held her right hand to her chest:

"For with that strength, you've unlocked your Faith stone. But, before it bonds with you, are you willing to adhere to that path you so dared to take? If you do, swear on your heart and this gem will become yours to bare. Fail to adhere to it's call? Then these powers shall be revoke. You understand this, correct, Hero of Honor?"

This time, her voice seemed more stern and serious, but still with a touch of placidity and tenderness ever-so intermixed in between. It was an urgent matter to her that his heart was in the right place to accept such a task. As, it was the crux of his evolution of self and she wanted to ensure it was going in the right hands.

Thus -- she would await and observe what the response and reaction of Steiner would be to this event. Would he accept this reflection of himself -- or discard it? That was the answer she was burning to see.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Artist: Future World Music - Song: Hero Will Rise - Word Count: 1,085

He watched her carefully, he had never felt so vulnerable in his life, as she wiped the tears from his eyes, and told him to just let it go. It was hard for him to lose that feeling, it was years upon years of frustration, and anguish that had built up within him. Telling someone to wash away all that like a large amount of mud on a new car was asking a lot of a man who had lived through a lot of serious and horrible things. He took a deep breath and focused himself, not really knowing how to really let go of all the feelings he had felt over the years, but he was going to try. He hadn't come up the mountain to just ask for help and then turn it away because he couldn't do what was needed to move forward with his own life. So, Steiner with his mind focused, and sharpened by the clearing of the metaphorical air, began to speak calmly.

"I will try.", it was all Steiner could say to the Angel of Ice who had given him the direction that he so needed. His whole life he had been inferior to Yve, pushed to his limit more times than he could count by his parents, but he had done things that none of them had. He had climbed this mountain, he had fought a being with powers outside of the grasp of his imagination, and he had somehow survived the events in Europe. Yeah, stop being an idiot, and realize that you got some potential to work with here... A voice, unlike any Steiner had heard before filled his mind with a feeling of warm air brushing against the back of his neck. Steiner looked around, confused as to what had just happened, and then felt as a gem manifested from his own chest. A pure blue that shined brightly in the morning sun.

Wait...can you hear me? The voice once again graced Steiner's mind, filling him with that warm feeling he was unacustomed to since arriving on top of this mountain. Once again he looked around for the source, but found none, and shook his head. He must be hearing things. He decided to listen to Cirno, making sure to understand her request, and to consider it with a great deal of thought. You totally can hear me. Steiner knew now that he wasn't hearing things, but at the same time he didn't quite understand how he was hearing a voice this far up in the mountains. The voice was deep and rough, but yet there was an air of sophistication to it, and though he had only now just heard the voice, it felt like this was a voice he had heard before. That is when the memories came flooding back.

The memory of Europe as he pulled Excalibur from its' stone and was shot, almost fatally, but had been saved by a being that had come to help him from within the confines of the blade itself. He didn't know the name of the being that made its home inside him, but he knew that it was a benevolent nature at the least. Who are you? As he asked his question the voice let out a loud laugh, Steiner looked to Cirno, who more than likely since they were still linked in a way could probably hear the voice itself. She's probably just as confused as I am. Probably, but that doesn't matter. What does matter is that you can finally hear me! All it took was you climbing up this mountain and facing your anxieties. Now that you are basically free from all that emotional baggage weighing you down, we can finally speak! Oh and I am Valus...I guess you could call me "your" Ziamichi spirit! The voice sounded thrilled, but Steiner had no idea what a Ziamichi was, and was quite confused by the situation he was facing.

Was he going mad? It was possible that all of the situations he had faced in his life had finally pushed him to the brink of things to only finally just toss him over. The voice in his head laughed again, probably feeling the confusion he was feeling, and then spoke up. Tell her you accept. You are ready for this burden, the path of the hero is a burden as it is filled with tough choices. I've been watching you, trying to understand you, and I can tell that eventually you will have to compromise what you believe in. Killing is wrong, but sometimes it is necessary, you know? The voice seemed to have been watching him for a while, for a moment he felt like his privacy had been violated by this being, but none the less he made an interesting point. Steiner felt ready to take on the burden of the path that he had began to tread on, and he felt better about himself to boot. So, without hesitation he reached out, and grabbed the stone. "I'm more than ready to have faith in myself. For too long I've been pushed down underneath the baggage of the doubts of the people who put me down. Its time for me to do what needs to be done to finally become a hero. It is time I believed I can do this...no not just believe...know I can do this. Its time for me to be more than just Steiner Franz, it is time to live up to the moniker of hero of honor that you gave me.", Steiner said passionately as he felt a warmness grow in his heart.

Hopefully the gem helps, but you need a weapon too. It is time for me to make the sword whole again. Steiner looked over at the bag that he had discarded and walked over, looking inside of the bag he would find Excalibur. As he touched the hilt of the rusted sword a bright light would engulf him, only to die down with him being unchanged. However, the blade had changed entirely. The blade now truly looked like a weapon to fight foes with, no more a rusted blade, but an actual sword. He drew it from the bag and hefted it on his shoulder, looking over to Cirno confidently.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:38 pm

Artist: Diversity Release - Song: Hana - Word Count: 934

With a sigh of relief, The Angel of The Ice was quite pleased to feel the sensation of Steiner's spirit letting go of his tensions, absolving the past and allowing his spirit to form this new strength to move on and become a proper hero. So long as he kept forth that effort to keep fighting, so to would her holy influence seek to help those whom help themselves. Thus, it would always be at the back of his mind and body; nudging him, pushing him and trying to always propel the Hero of Honor towards reaching his true potential and becoming a champion of heroism.

"I am quite happy to see this change in you, Steiner. If you continue to try, and never give up, that is all I can ever hope to ask and help you to be, Hero of Honor. Please, don't lose sight of that."

Straight and to the point, the pristine and clear voice of The Celestial seemed to be filled with warmth and tenderness as she expressed that sentiment to him. As, to Cirno, it warmed her frigid little heart to see her efforts having this kind of effect in the world. And, in turn, she was filled with joy to see another person be put forth on the road of self-reliance.

Since, with this act, another spirit was now in the process of molding themselves into a hero whom can provide and protect others. And, as he grows stronger and wiser, he'd undoubtedly be able to pass down this same lesson in the future to other similar souls lost in this world of darkness.

But, there was something that was more pressing which came to the horizon of Cirno's consciousness. Due to the fact that their minds were linked as one, The Angel couldn't help but hear a new and bizarre voice which echoed in the halls of Steiner's conscious. Therefore, out of response from this sudden development from within, The Angel of The ice would give a confused and lost look as she wasn't quite sure where this third party was coming from.

So, from her first reaction, The Celestial took a guess and assumed that she awakened a form of latent power or spirit which lay dormant in Steiner. And, in cases where the soul, mind and body alter with a great change; it certainly wasn't uncommon for such an occurrence to take place. Thus, instead of reacting hastily, she instead opt'd to let it play out and listen in to this secondary spirit which inhabited the body of the hero.

And, as the scene unfolded, it seemed that was the best course of action. The reason for that is because this spirit seemed to be better suited towards thrusting Steiner towards the heat of action, the heart of confidence and further closer to the light of being a hero. Therefore, it was labeled as a good spirit by Cirno until she had other cause to doubt that instinct. Ergo, internally, each of the spirits would then feel the acceptance of Cirno embracing this spirit called "Valus".

This then meant that by the time Steiner finished his vow, The Angel of The Ice knew he was ready and the gem would react on it's own in order to merge itself with the body of The Hero of Honor. What he would choose to do with it's influence? Well, that part, was up to him. But, the power was bestowed and he was deemed fit to wield however he saw fat.

So, in that moment, he would feel a strong force enter his body. And, when it became one with him, it would certainly give off the impression that there was a holy force behind it. As, in that instance, the whole of Steiner's being would be surrounded by a placid white light and his body would feel as light as a feather.

Since, from this infusion of power, did come an enlightening of his overall prowess. As, with this blessing, came the needed supernatural tools and resources which were needed to begin forging his own set of mystic weapons and powers to fight the forces of darkness in this world. Therefore, with the birth of his heroism at hand, the first step was awakening him to his new power and letting him stretch his muscles and become familiar with the strength beating so strongly within his heart now.

"You've been awakened and I can sense the change in you, Steiner. Now, tell me, how do you feel?"

There was a sense of curiosity had form the angel because she wanted to know just how his body felt at this time. If there was no complications from these sudden changes? Then she would instruct him to further to the depths of his new fond power and begin testing his control over it.

"If you don't feel like you are in any pain, then I would like for you to think of a ball of white light. Then, I want you to guide into your palms, thrust into the air and fire off a basic energy attack. If this is done successfully, then we can proceed with training."

And with that, his first and basic task was given: use his new power and understand the feeling of how to activate it. That was his duty going forward.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:14 am

Artist: N/A - Song: Mystic Theme - Word Count: 1,005

I think she likes me, Steiner. Valus spoke to Steiner in a smug tone, but none the less it was interesting that he had someone inside of his body he could actually discuss things with. The knowledge that this being must have and could pass on to him must be extensive he thought as his smile broadened. He then heard Cirno talk about summoning a ball of light, for a moment Steiner was confused, but then he found himself thinking about it deeper. How could he do something like this, through faith he supposed? Steiner would then pocket the jewel and then shove Excalibur down into the snowy summit. He concentrated, trying to find whatever energy was inside of him. He could feel faint flickers of an energy that was beginning to take root inside and had no clue how he could draw upon it to do anything at that point. Yet, he cupped his hands all the same, and faced those hands toward the sky as he continued to concentrate.

He dug deep inside, meddling in things he had never meddled before, and soon he found it, something that he had never seen before. Much like the gem he had in his pocket, a round blue orb existed inside of his body, and from it radiated a source of energy that he had never felt nor seen before. He reached for it spiritually, but the booming voice of Valus spoke out to him. You aren't ready for that, kid. That's an anima stone and to be completely honest, I don't think now is the time for you to be practicing using it. Instead, draw on your own natural energies. The energy of the soul and force it out in a big explosion! An anima stone, how did it get inside me? What exactly is an anima stone? You have a lot of questions I can't answer and I will help you get those answers, but now it is time to impress the pretty lady, don't you think? Don't worry, I will help you. Steiner, opening his eyes for a second, glanced over at Cirno, and nodded his head. His face became calm and the whole world around him seemed to grow silent as he felt a power begin to well up in his hands.

Outside of Steiner's mind, his hands were now filled with what appeared to be a white energy. It didn't flicker, in fact it grew brighter with each passing second, and expanded causing Steiner's hands to part further with each passing second. For moments, Steiner stood on the top of the mountain focusing himself into this one show of his new power, and in those moments Valus himself began to channel his own power into the ball of white energy as well. Steam began to radiate off of the ball of light, no that wasn't the only thing generating steam, steam began to come out from around Steiner and from his body as if by some natural means he was drawing power from the world itself. The snow that was falling from the sky turning into warm drops of water as it made contact with the steam and the snow at his feet puddling up. Valus grinned, it had been a while since he had used his powers after all, sure it was harder with Steiner conscious as it meant he had to channel his power in different ways, but he could still feel he had access to these powers.

Valus was going to knock the socks off of the Angel of Ice, he had already summarized as much when she had dubbed him as a good spirit, and as such he was also going to show he had the power to help foster growth within Steiner. He was going to give access to some of his powers to the boy, after all he was a host, and as his guest, he would want to be the best of guests that he possibly could. As the steam rose and the temperature rose around Steiner, Steiner's eyes jutted open, and in that moment Steiner shoved his hands forward. Valus did the same within the confines of Steiner's soul and in that moment they launched out the a quick blast of white energy surrounded by super heated steam.

The steam accelerated the attack, making it appear as though a comet were flying up from the top of the mountain instead of toward the mountain. But Valus was not done yet, no he wanted to further impress her. Feel the power of the Earth. Use the power of its' core...call it up, Steiner. You can do it! Steiner grunted, but felt happy that he was being reassured by the spirit within, it guiding him much like a teacher in a classroom. He focused, using some sort of manipulation of the very same steam he had sent out before in his attack, it slowly started to come together, and form an image. That's right, I'm here helping you. You have your own powers, but there are powers that I am willing to share, and give you to help you complete your mission. Steiner began to sweat, the effort of using this power was hard, but he was doing it at least he felt he was. And finally the steam would come together and begin to thicken, forming a picture of Cirno winking. Inside Valus laughed, but then he felt a sudden jolt, and quickly found that Steiner was completely out of stamina.

Steiner would fall to one knee, holding himself up just barely, and it was very clear by using the ability he had drained his reserves. Even with the magical stamina increase, Steiner felt drained, but he had a grin on his face. This was the type of exhaustion he didn't mind, the exhaustion of a job well done. Steiner looked over to Cirno to see her reaction, giving her a thumbs up, and waiting to see if she was happy or not.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:46 pm

Artist: maritumix - Song: FOG - Word Count: 904

What was that? Did that Ziamichi spirit speak something about her liking him? No, no, no, no! The only person she could set her eyes on was the golden warmth of Kazumi's love! To betray that trust would be worse than death itself! So, in return, The Angel would give an odd reaction and shake her head multiple times to Steiner and Valus to otherwise signify that was false!

"Please.....don't speak of such suggestive things!"

In that instant, the tone of voice from Cirno seemed to change quite a bit. For, as those words were uttered out, the familiar high-pitch tone of The Celestial's childish form would leak out in each sentence that rolled out of her mouth. While, at the same time, being infused with the aged and deeper vocals of her elder body.

This was done because she was clearly flustered and it showed as her faced briefly turned cherry pink. In situations like this, The Iramasha would rather stray away from such indecent and coarse topics as she didn't feel too comfortable discussing such racy things with anyone other than her partner. So, as to would it be awkward when those of the opposite sex seemed to have the constant knack of making these embarrassing and salacious comments about her appearance.

So, instead, she would focus in on the development and growth of Steiner's powers in order to take her mind off this raunchy subject. As, when she did, The Angel did notice something interesting about his power. From what Cirno was able to sense and detect, the male had already gone through the process of infusing an anima stone into his embodiment. While they wouldn't touch on that now, it was a sign that this training was producing rapid results and she was curious to see where it would lead to if further pushed.

But, alas, that wasn't going to be tampered with just now. Rather, what was more amusing had been the light show the fellow hero had managed to produce with his inward power. For, Cirno could feel the power around him beginning to heat up the air, melt the snow and ice and burst forth a dazzling display of might that seemed as if a comet had launched forth from the mountain top.

In response to this display, The Angel would give a clap of the hands to the exhibition being put on. As it meant that he was growing stronger, and that her efforts in training him were beginning to pay off. However, that reaction would change soon enough. As, when Cirno saw the steamy version of herself winking back at her, The Celestial could only blink and seem a bit dumbfounded as she wasn't aware he had that capacity. So, it meant that the Ziamichi Spirit within Steiner must've been up to more shenanigans. Thus, in light of that, she gave a slight cough and began to shake her head again to deny his advances.

"Well, that was a good show! I...approve of it!"

There would be a nervous sort of laughter had from The Iramasha as she still felt the waves of timid jitters flutter about in her being. Yet, in spite of that, she would work through them and give another cough once more to regain a bit of her matured voice back.

"But, you'll need to continue it if you think you can physically withstand it. To build stamina, you must press yourself even when you feel that exhaustion, Steiner. Unless you cannot physically continue, I'll implore you to keep producing those streams of light at my next obstacle."

With that said, The Angel of The Ice would then wave her hands, focus and channel her energy into the frigid winter elements around them and begin calling upon her prowess. After a few moments of mental calculations, The Celestial forged a frozen replica of herself that was dense, hardened and made durable by supernaturally empowered ice. After this familiar had been made, it took a wide stance with it's legs and held held out it's right fist; as if to engage Steiner in combat.

"Your enemies will not rest, and neither should you. Do not waste your energy on flashy attacks unless you know it will hit. Now, stand again and work through it."

Upon saying those words, The Replica of The Frozen Celestial leaped forward and charged at Steiner. It's first means of offense? Three direct jab punches aimed at his sternum, ribs and then chin. Following that, it sought to then knee Steiner straight in the gut and await to see if he had any kick back left to fend himself against her advances.

So, now the real challenge was going to begin and The Angel of The Ice was seen flying backwards to the top of her igloo in order to observe and watch the practice session. It was up to Steiner and his Ziamichi to choose how they'd engage in this match-up. But, Cirno had faith in them and she knew that he would do well if he indeed had that spirit to refuse to give-up. This was but another test of that.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum