Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission] Empty Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission]

Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:30 pm
Word Count: 500 -- Yuel App

Setting aside her temporal instability, ever since the event with James Caldwell--baring the fact that the event caused temporal instability--the sense of morality Yuel held consistently brought itself into questioning. On the inside, who was she really? Never getting into any trouble with the law---at first, that seemed indicative of being "good". After all, the law is ideally put into place for the good of everyone, so to abide is by extension to act for the good of everyone.

The world's volatility evidently far surpasses earthly laws. Yuel now had a very clear understanding of this. Her eyes were opened wide to many truths of the world, and not just because her memories transcended the occasional walls of time. Up til now, she never really thought about it. The usage of spiritual and mystical energies, and entire realms of existence separate from the core universe; she grasped just how large the world seemed, and how small the Earth was.

And so, in the grand-scheme of things, where was dear little Yuel to be placed? Admittedly, in no way could she spew some generic line along the lines of wanting to live a normal life. If that were truly the case, she would have stayed home in the boonies. And even if she did, the presence within the two gifts Yuel's grandmother gave her would disallow any such path.

Instead, Yuel went forth into the world seeking things of the supernatural sort, meddling with the laws of physics and eventually, tampering with the soul and her very own existence. Thus, from the standing of what was once an above-average civilian privy to an average civilian life, the girl now understood that she thrusted herself into a place beyond the norm, with new rules and customs. At the very least she didn't come unarmed.

The broadcast of Cirno Iramasha echoed within Yuel's mind. Inviting whomever was willing to fight for the weak and raise their sword for justice--that was truly enticing. Not for the heroic gesture it provided, but the semblance of determination, at the very least for Yuel alone. Determination not in the traditional sense of the mind and willpower, but determination between where across the dividend the teenager lied.

The world of superpowers had some that straddled that very line, keeping close and acting as they pleased. To Yuel, deciding to join their flock didn't seem appropriate. She firmly believed there was a side for her to affiliate--one or the other. If anything, Yuel sought the solace provided in knowing her place.

Typically, she would have jumped at the prospect of being a part of the force for "good". The presences around her would gear in that sort of direction; the moral spectrum where heroes lied would definitely be here in Karakura of all places. And yet, Yuel was reluctant to label herself as such. Not with the guilt of nearly killing a man out of sheer anger bearing down on her shoulders. It felt akin to a sort of inner evil seeping from her chest and infecting her mind. At least, that's how Yuel felt it.

Thus, the invitation was accepted. Not knowing where she stood, perhaps the demand for the good in a person would guide her to an answer. And at the foot of the mountain, to which Yuel came via a stabilised form of the Inter-dimensional teleporter device once used to inadvertently summon a Vasto Lorde to her bedroom, the girl climbed.

@[THEFROST]

Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission] Empty Re: Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission]

Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:29 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: Undertale - Song: Ruins (NES Arrangement/Remix) - Word Count: 950

Despite the fact that the sun was shining ever so brightly upon this mystic mountain top, there still appeared to be snow falling straight from the heavens as hues of gold and white spread for as far as the eye could see. Perhaps this was the nature of the valley due to the fact the the Celestial of Winter resided upon
this cliff side, but it gave off quite the relaxing and tranquil feeling none the less.

Since all throughout these holy lands did the feeling of placidity, hope and, oddly enough, warmth, existed. Why was this so? Easy: this was turning into the beacon of light for the world to see.

As the months and weeks spiraled on since the Angel of The Ice's call for heroism was scattered throughout the globe, this summit had seen so many heroes, heroines, champions of justice and all other forms of righteousness being step forth into it's divine regions. It first started off as something of a small movement, but it appeared to encompass more and more souls until the point where the owner of these lands had seriously considered expanding her project to house further disciples of holiness.

The population was booming, expanding and turning into something of it's own cause. And, as this infectious aura of pure intent spread further throughout the reaches of the planet, it's grasp would pull in another spirit into's all but alluring hold. For, the unbound mind of a soul with wondrous intellect fell into reach. Although they appeared lost and confused about their alignment, the mind of the celestial understood that she could turn her to the light and make this spirit find their peace.

Therefore, along these lines of logic is the reason why she would welcome this guest with open arms to her winter wonderland of paradise, hope and discovery. By the time that Yuel had emerged through a temporal vortex, the mature figure of the angel had already materialized to that human's location via her own means of teleporation: chaos warp.

In a flash of dazzling white light, the crystal haired celestial emerged and had a warm smile seen across her lips. As she turned her ocean eyes straight on the human before her, there was nothing but bounds of unforetold potential behind her aura. So, there was no doubt in her mind that she needed to help this youth find her way through the decency and excellence which came from fighting for something higher than ones own self.

Henceforth, she would embrace Yuel in a hug against her rather supple and large chest. With her six frozen wings fluttering in the breeze, the milky cold skin of The Iramasha would rub against the human and induced feelings of calm, wholeness and bliss due to the natural aura of heavenly energy which her body exudes.

This force was all around them and it was simply meant to make her mind, body and soul at peace. As, when one is consumed by the light, there is nothing but harmonious elation and evolution to be had. For, it is that reason why Cirno herself decided to instead meet Yuel not in her child form, but her true and complete adult state of being.

"Hello! I am Cirno Iramasha, the owner of these lands! I've been passing through this everyday to see new spirits who wish to come to the path of heroism. We've been getting a lot of these people to this part of the world, and I'm happy to see another person has decided to join our ranks!"

The tone of voice seemed to have a pitch of childish nature to it, but with the wording of a more mature mind and almost motherly type of infliction and aura associated with it. Clearly, Cirno was still having obstacles in her path towards fully owning up to this form, but it was an earnest effort! One she had avoided for so long, and one she no longer intended to hide from anymore. With the help of those whom share her light, there was no reason to hide any longer and she'd remember this warmth in order to assist the fellow lost human before her in finding her way in this world.

"Come! I will guide you through these lands and we can take a walk! While we walk, do you care to tell me your name and why you came here? I can sense a lot of potential in you, so I know you must have a strong story and purpose for being here. Tell me it and maybe I can use my blessings to help you in that."

Giving a motion of the arm, Cirno then signaled for the human to begin walking with her through the snow as she placed her hands behind her back and started hoping a happy tune of sorts. If they were going to start work on molding her into something more, they had to have a foundation to work with. And, since Cirno didn't know much about this person, it would be best for them to begin the discourse and go from there!

So, with that mind, the chance of a life time was bestowed upon Yuel and it would be up to her to decide what to do with it. Would she accept the loving grace of Cirno's aura? Or would she otherwise decline and slip back to the abyss of neutrality? The choice was up to her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission] WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission] Empty Re: Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission]

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:10 pm

Song: Little Sunlight - By: Lucky Star - Word Count: 1178

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: +tek - Song: Gentle Breeze Cover - Word Count: 555

A lot of the feminine humans that Cirno had one on one time with seemed to be nothing but adorable. As the face of Yuel turned beat red from the warm hug, The Celestial let out a playful giggle at the sight of this gushy reaction. This reaction twas so cute, she needed to flick the human's nose and bring her back to reality with the sense of touch.

"No need to be shy and nervous! You can relax here, I promise!"

After giving each of the hands wrapped around her waist a pat, Cirno let go and observed what the girl had to say. Apparently this wasn't what Yuel was expecting, but the human seemed to accept it and go with the flow. Proceeding that conclusion, the frantic traveler started speaking on further about her name and reason for being here. Both which were pretty interesting as The Angel of The Ice liked the sound of her new companion's name, and because of the fact that The Celestial wanted to divulge deeper into why such a timid creature ventured into the great unknown alone.

"It's okay, you should be as honest as you can with me. I'm not here to judge! I promise!"

Under that pledge, Cirno then moved her right hand above her chest and gave an oath not to give a harsh critique of Yuel's purpose for being here. Following her heartfelt vow, she'd then move that same hand and place it on the left shoulder of the human. With a firm hold put in place, The Celestial nodded her head and gave a thumbs up to her new comrade with her left hand.

Once this heroine-to-be started speaking, she eased off her shoulder, gave the human space to breathe and listened in closely to what was being spoken out of Yuel's mouth. More than anything else, it appeared that she was lost and wasn't quite sure of where to go. It wasn't an uncommon thing, as the world was so vast and expansive that it was easy to find your path swallowed whole by it. So, because of that fact, Cirno nodded her head with an affirmative motion. As, yet again, The Celestial felt she had an obligation as an angel to guide another spirit towards their path.

"Well, I can say that you are here to better yourself, right? I can help you with that! Tell me: is there any sort of talent or gift you want to grow? Everyone has something special you can do, and I want to see if perhaps that is the way we will find your path!"

Speaking such jovial and chipper words, the eyes behind of The Angel of The Ice lit up with life and she wrapped her arm around the neck of Yuel as a big, childish grin appeared on her face. Truly, she was super excited to get this undertaking started and help to find this human's true self. It was going to be another interesting day as far as Cirno was concerned and one that might change her companion's life!

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Where Do I Stand? [Hero Quest Mission] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum