Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
TylerG
TylerG
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healing  (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Healing  (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Healing  (open) Empty Healing (open)

Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:51 pm
Healing  (open) C740b9dd40b37b01021de98e320a56bd

''Uhhh, i hate coming here'' sighed the raven haired Haruka, she sat on the side of a bed her arm propped up on a desk as a member of the 4th Division tended to her wound. She was in her usual Shinigami atire with some few modifications of her own, she much preferred to have some individuality but that was her all over. She never had sleeves on her uniform it made for better movement and instead she opted for a black leotard style on top and then she wore the standard wide trousers that most shinigami wore. She'd tied her hair back unusually for her simply because she had been training and needed it out of the way, and of course she kept her dual Zanpakutō Sirena in small guards that were placed at either sides of her hips she liked them close where she could see them rather than strapped to her back like some Shinigami preferred.

She had simply been training on her own to begin with before someone decided to challenge her, and Haruka wasn't one to back down or pass up a challenge now, and it had ended in her arm being sliced open served her right for getting cocky she supposed. ''So you can fix it right?'' she spoke smoothly as she lingered her gaze on the 4th Division member trying to observe her wound. He seemed pretty sure he could do so and it had put Haruka's mind to rest, as she sat back and let her healer do their magic. She was often uncomfortable around this Division, she had lost friends here and seeing those who were wounded reminded her of some not so good times. But still she needed to grin and bear it.

Her mind turned to the current situations of Soul Society and what it was currently dealing with, sure it wasn't a great time but Haruka would make sure she would be ready, she wouldn't let her comrades down or anyone who relied on her. Her thoughts were quickly dismissed as she suddenly jumped after feeling tingle in her arm seeing some kind of Kidou was being use on her gaping cut as she watched in fascination, she didn't really make a habit of coming here but at times she needed to and admit she needed help. She nodded once the divisioner had finished doing what they could and left.

Last edited by TylerG on Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healing  (open) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Healing  (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Healing  (open) Empty Re: Healing (open)

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:51 am

THE MENACING DEVIL GIRL

Ibiki Suika: 11th Captain

Song: Futatsuiwa from Sado - Artist: higuma - Words: 703

A lot of people tended to be sick, broken down or just out of commission when they found themselves in the halls of the 4th Division. However, there was a jovial spirit that was brightening up the atmosphere in this place of the damned and injured. As, in the bed beside Haruka, shuffling would be heard before these cheery words were hollered out to the Shinigami:

"Me to! I hate waking up and coming to this place! But...you learn to love it after awhile!"

These were the sounds of a gleeful girl whose voice would echo and radiate throughout the medical room in which these two Shinigami shared. As, to the right of Miss Haruka, The Captain of Squad 11 would be laying down flat on her back with a flush red expression written across her face. With giant horns sticking out of her skull, it seemed as if the oni-looking Shinigami was drunk out of her mind; but she was quite alright with that.

The reason being is because this trooper was busy dealing with a seize of unruly Arrancar and Hollow whom were trying to advance upon the walls of the Soul Society. While the last remains of their little invasion gave The Zaraki a run for her money, it was still nothing she couldn't handle and lost herself in the moment by guzzling down copious amounts of booze to savor the battle.

Of course, no good battle was without scars, and her entire leg had gushed a nasty wound which would not close. So, on a drunken prayer, she hobbled her way to the Squad Four Barracks and sought prompt medical treatment after the incursion was over. In good spirits, the ginger-haired girl was quite perky and very thrilled to be here as it wasn't often those from her division wound up here after a good battle. After all, they wouldn't be the combat squad if they didn't have a few bruises and good stories to tell, eh?

At any rate, this fiery eyed Captain would set her sights on the somber looking Shinigami and rest her weary little head upon the lass's lap after rolling her way over to the fellow comrade in arms. In this state of lucid being, boundaries were irrelevant and she cared not for the walls of personal space. Of course, she was careful not to stab her guts out with her protruding head attachments, but she positioned herself in such a way that she could petted like a nice little doggy or something.

So, this puppy faced Suika would glance her eyes up at Miss Haruka and snicker as she straightened up her lone white robe that fitted her petite figure. It looked like The Shinigami before The Zaraki Kenpachi messed her arm up good, which meant that there had to be a good story behind it. Hence, out of her state of curiosity would Ibiki then point her right hand at The Shinigami's arm and inquire about it's injuries

"I dunno you know you, but I don't really care. I'd like to get to know you and I'd like to start by knowing your name! Because it looks to me like you wrangled your arm up really good. And, to get an injury like that, you must have a story to tell: so give me your name and story and let's make the most of this drab place!"

With a gleeful yelp, The Suika Youth would let out a happy sigh before snapping her fingers and having a purple gourd emerge by her side. After which, a silver plate materialized and she soon began pouring enriched and empowered booze into the dish for Haruka to undoubtedly drink. When The Captain was finished pouring, she'd most likely hear the tale and offer the serving of booze to break the ice and make her feel relaxed.

"C'mon, drink up and ease up, miss!"

Then, with that, The Zaraki would relax further, gauge the reactions of the Shinigami and see where it all led.

Healing  (open) WVMWLOu
TylerG
TylerG
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:25 pm

This was certainly one of Haruka's least favourite places, she had only been here a mere few times and even then it was only because her comrades had needed urgent medical attention, she couldn't not go and see them. There was many things she didn't enjoy but she wasn't so arrogant as to not swallow her pride and go places she'd rather not. Still the smells the atmosphere that swirled around her made her want to flinch, and run for the door like a trapped animal. She couldn't help but express her distress when she vocally told herself she hated this place and she had assumed no one would be listening to her, just carrying on about their day and she figured they must hear what she said a lot but just ignored it, however someone did hear her and Haruka's ears pricked up at the voice of a female.

Haruka's head turned slowly to the bed besides her, eyes slightly wide as she gazed upon the small girl laying there. She was oh so cheerful in her tone of voice it almost made Haruka want to smile, not that she was overly cheerful herself but this girl had catching effect on Haruka with her happy persona. Her pale pink lips curled into a small smirk as she closed her eyes momentarily. ''How long have you been there?'' Haruka raised a question as she swept her raven hair from her face casually. Haruka took this opportunity to observe the young girl taking in what she could but instead she noticed the redness in her cheeks, hang on was she...drunk? Haruka raised a brow, well that was one way of forgetting you were badly injured and in recovery.

This place did seem dreary and the girl next to her seemed to brighten any room she was in, despite being seriously injured. It wasn't long before she felt something hit her lap, causing her to snap her head down, surprise in her chocolate brown eyes as she met them with the girl's. ''What are you doing now?'' she quipped as she looked off folding her arms as her back rested against the rail behind her. Haruka's eye was caught by the extended horn like structures in either side of this girl's head, she hadn't noticed that until now, and they were close to her lap, if she wasn't careful she'd end up with further injuries to her legs now wouldn't she.

It was pretty clear this girl liked close contact and disregarded anything with personal space, something Haruka enjoyed very much, and mostly would receive an outburst from Haruka that or a slap. But this girl had cheered her up a little and well, there was no one around to see Haruka allowing such closeness to go on around. She could just imagine her comrades seeing this sight and tease her the idea made her frown and scrunch up her nose.

To Haruka's surprise the girl looked up at her and noticed the injury to her arm ''Oh yeah, that..'' she spoke with solemn. Her lacklustre expression was shortly replaced when the young girl requested she wanted to know what happened and her name for that matter. ''Uh....nosey aren't we...'' Haruka eventually smirked. ''Well...alright you do seem to make me smile in this place...im Haruka Zuimi, and no nicknames either....'' she informed her sure people gave her nicknames like Haru or just Raven because of her hair but she often complained about them. ''Someone did mess me up pretty good, but i gave as good as they got...'' she said matter of factly. She didn't escape some bruising and a beating as well as a major slice on her forearm. ''I was training on my own, keeping myself to myself when another Shinigami provoked me into a fight...i just could help but bite back i guess'' she sighed knowing it was one trait she couldn't hold back on.

She lightened her expression slightly looking to the girl ''And you? who are you might i ask?'' she spoke up. But she watched on as she was offered a drink, she so needed that right now, would take the edge off any pain. She grinned taking it ''You read my mind'' she said.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Healing  (open) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Healing  (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:25 am

THE MENACING DEVIL GIRL

Ibiki Suika: 11th Captain

Song: Missing Bridge - Artist: DM Dokuro - Words: 1045

The atmosphere was oh-so cozy now in this one drab and dreary hospital room. The colors of the medical ward's lounge seemed to brighten, intensify and have a sense of warmth as the overflowing aura of Ibiki spread throughout it's four walls. As, when the liquor started to hit her, as to did The Menacing Devil Girl's spiritual energy react by heating up their small living arrangements. In doing so, she made it as comfortable as could be on a frigid, cold winters day.

Thus, as Ibiki curled up further in the lap of Haruka Zumi, she to would feel this glow of warmth ooze into her body and in order to further become snug and cushy with the tipsy Captain. Though, when she did, there was a sudden look in the fellow Shinigami's eyes that made The Suika Youth snicker with glee. The raven haired lass must've been taken by surprise and she loved making people's days just a bit brighter with her ridiculous antics.

So, as the cinnamon eyed woman smiled, Ibiki would poke her nose and utter these words with a chipper inflection behind them:

"Well, well! That's a nice smile you have there, hehe~! I'd like to see more of that, stranger!"

With another hard chug of sake gulped down from her purple gourd, The Zaraki would find herself becoming further relaxed and eased as the tensions in her body seemed to melt and ooze away with every sip. Ergo, during this period of leisure, pleasure and relief; the eyes of The Captain would brighten up and curl up into a playful smirk. The reason being is because she was posed this question: just how long had she been there?

To which, Ibiki replied with:

"Long enough to know you hate coming here!"

Yet another warm laugh was bellowed out of The Suika after she made that statement. The little drunkard seemed to be amused, so she would poke the forehead of Haruka and enjoy the reaction she gave it cocked and gave her a suspicious look. One which was then followed up with a new inquiry: "just what was she doing?"

"Making a new drinking buddy!"

Straight and to the point, Ibiki declared her intentions without so much as a single shred of doubt.

Though, for now, The Captain would let her potential new liquor-friend respond a bit. As, she took notice that her body language grew solemn in the way in which she spoke her words. It was concerning for a bit, but it seemed it was a ruse and Ibiki was seen beaming a mischievous grin in return when she smirked.

"I am not nosy, miss!"

In a tongue-n-cheek voice, The Suika Child would then flick the nose of chocolate eyed Shinigami lightly. Then, after that, she'd let her begin speaking about her venture which lead the Shinigami to this wonderful medical squad's barracks. As, from the gist of what Ibiki got, the lady's name was Haruka Zuimi and it had a rather pleasant tone to it as The Captain heard of it. Thus, The Zaraki would interject and comment on it:

"And pretty name! But I can't promise I won't give ya any dumb nicknames, hickhehehe."

With another frisky snicker uttered out, Ibiki would then down another mouthful of sake and listen in to Haruka's tale. Apparently, the lass was training on her own, but got challenged to a scarp. From this scarp, the cocoa haired maiden ended up getting messed up real good. And, given the response of her tone, it seemed she was the victor and The Suika Child could only applaud the Shinigami for standing up for herself. It was almost something a Squad 11'er would do!

"That's the way you handle it, Harukaaaaaaa~!"

Then, in a sudden movement, The Suika child would move her body upwards and rest her head straight on the bronze haired lass's chest. After which, she'd bop her nose with her own as a coy smirk eased over The Menacing Devil Girl's face. Why such a smirk? Well: she was asked who she was and Miss Ibiki would be happy to divulge her identity!"

"Captain Ibiki Suika of Squad 11!"

Following that, she'd drop back to her lap, laugh and let her drink up the booze she so happily took. As, Miss Suika was quite happy she was drinking it as it was the way she often bonded with folks. However, it wasn't only for that simple reason. Since the more Haruka drank, the more she would feel her wounds mending and becoming less painful. In fact, a sense of new vigor, energy and life would rush into her being and she'd feel as if she took a shot of happiness straight to the stomach.

While Ibiki herself was no medic, she certainly knew how to pull strings. And, from having such a powerful leeway as Captain, she convinced those of the medical persuasion to infuse particles of their healing kido into her sake gourd. From which, it merged with her booze and gave it a supernatural healing factor in order to heal light to moderate wounds over the course of a post or two. And, together with Ibiki's action-packed energy, there was no way the burnished Shinigami wasn't going to feel amazing!

Therefore, with a poking of her stomach, Ibiki would prod and ask this question:

"Don't you feel much better, Haruka?"

And, not too soon after, Ibiki followed that up with this:

"I can read more than your mind, your body says you want to become stronger, so why not train with me after this all done? You seem to have the spirit of a Squad Eleven Shinigami and I'd like to help ya out. We need to stick to our guns and our own kind in these hard times. Whaddaya say?"

Then, on that lively note, The Suika Child would await and see what kind of response she'd get out of Haruka and see where this all went.

Healing  (open) WVMWLOu
TylerG
TylerG
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:01 am

To think that this place would be a bore and that Haruka couldn't wait to get out, had been completely flipped and she had pretty much forgotten where she was for a while seeing as this girl was occupying her thoughts and turning her attention away from the drab surroundings. Not that Haruka would admit such things, she wasn't really a talker for one, and she often didn't mingle with others, only a select few could she really speak confidently too and on a personal level and that had only been because of the long running relationship she had with some of her fellow comrades, some she met by accident but trust was something earned and that only happened over time.

The fact this young girl was making herself so comfortable on Haruka's lap had somewhat thawed the icy barriers that she put up a lot of the time. Perhaps it was her willing to want to push Haruka's spacial boundaries that forced her to submit and just allow it to go on. How could she refuse her though right? she was a cute little thing to say the least and made the gesture of complimenting her smile, something that Haruka didn't even know she had, sure others would say something along those lines but still, it never felt genuine but this girl seemed to of been trying to get a smile out of her. ''I'm not really smiley or overly happy, i'd say'' she told the girl in all honesty, but she did have a sense of humour somewhere in there you just had to find out what made her laugh.

She had become intrigued as to how long the petite girl had been here for, perhaps she had yet to get healed up but she had answered her and it was enough to answer her question, she too had probably become bored beyond belief in here. The raven shinigami then let her eyebrows furrow as she noticed the girl's finger moving up to bop her directly on her forehead making Haruka look perplexed, no one had ever done that to her and it was most unexpected on her part. She relaxed a little more after and a small sigh escaped her as her eyes closed for a moment before opening them ''Your an unusual girl...'' she muttered just to herself really.

Haruka had made a quip, of this girl being nosey, it was something that came from nowhere and her witty tongue never ceased it was like she was on automatic to make remarks but at least it wasn't too harsh. The girl had insisted she was in no way a nosey person, and she believed that sure, but she couldn't help but nearly jump as her little nose was given a flick that she defiantly hadn't seen coming, she even looked like she was about to sneeze in response ''Do you always do that?'' she said to her watching her for a moment before softening her look a little, she liked mischief as it were.

Eventually Haruka did answer the young girl's enquiry and told her name, and it hadn't been expected for her to comment on her name being 'pretty' oh she hadn't ever heard that about her name before. ''You think so?'' she began as she seemed to look surprised. ''I've only ever heard people say that it matches my personality, distant'' she only said about it. Her name meant distance and didn't Haruka do just that, but still she understood the nature of this girl meant she probably would enjoy coming up with nicknames, so Haruka just accepted it for now at least.

Haruka's eyes moved down remembering she had some sake to drink, she hadn't drunk this in a while but it was certainly not going to be passed up. She sipped the drink and remembered the taste instantly, before she had explained her story of how she ended up in here. She never usually picked a fight herself but if someone tossed out an insult or a challenge you could bet she'd not ignore it and get stuck in. She had won the little scrap and the offender had ran away in defeat but she still didn't take his comments lightly she'd probably fight him again if she saw him. Her angered look on her face faded a little when the small girl told her that was the way to handle it, she gave a half smile ''Can't let him talk shit about me now could i....'' she nodded at her words suggesting he needed a good kicking to teach him a lesson.

Sipping a little more of sake Haruka had before hand enquired who this girl was, she hadn't ever seen her around so she was curious. Before answering though the girl snuggled in Haruka's chest before getting her nose again with her own. ''You have no sense of personal space do you...'' she smirked to herself before sipping a bit more sake. Of course when she heard that her name was Ibiki Suika and the Captain of squad eleven Haruka felt the sake hit the back of her throat and it caused her to tip her head forward making a few coughs. ''Captain!?'' she spoke loudly. This was Ibiki that Captain of the 11th division! sure she had heard of her and knew of her position but she'd never seen nor known what her appearance was like. ''Oh, wow i guess i should of been more respectful towards you that i have been'' she said.

Feeling the prod at her stomach Haruka looked down staring beneath her at Ibiki as she continued to make herself at ease, and had asked if she felt better now. Sure she felt less down since Ibiki was so high spirited and it rubbed off on her. But now that she mentioned it her wounds and bruising there no dull ache that you often got after a battle. ''Well...actually...im feeling pretty good now'' she said looking to her drink what was in this stuff?

Looking upon Ibiki she had made a suggestion, one that Haruka like that sound of, this was her original goal like she had been trying to do earlier before she had been interrupted. ''Im happy you said that'' she began. ''When i was training earlier today, i was actually trying to achieve my Shikai, ive been trying for so long so maybe now that i have the help of a Captain i can push myself that bit more...alright your on'' Haruka said.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum