Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[HERO QUEST] One step closer.... Left_bar_bleue419100/999999[HERO QUEST] One step closer.... Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

[HERO QUEST] One step closer.... Empty [HERO QUEST] One step closer....

Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:27 pm
Henrex exhaled, his breath being able to be seen as he continued to trek up the mountain, thankful for the fact he always kept his body covered, with gloves, a black scarf, and his black shihakusho. He did find it strange that the mountain was cold, even though he was on Iramasha Island. He remembered when he got there, he had asked an Iramasha where he could find someone named "Cirno Iramasha". The person simply pointed at the summit of the mountain he was now climbing. He wondered who this "Cirno" person was. He had heard rumors about her, mainly with the use of her title "Angel of the Ice". He had never met the person, but from the way he had heard people talking about them, he figured they were powerful. He continued to trek up the mountain, his boots digging deep into the rock beneath him. He shielded his eyes, preventing the sun from blocking his vision. He could see something at the top of the mountain, but he couldn't make it out with the sunlight, but his attention quickly turned to the ground as he heard a crunch beneath his feet. He was....on snow? But....this is an island which seemed like it was in summer at all times....How could there be snow?! He then came to the realization that this had to be the use of some sort of special power of whatever kind of species Cirno was. He suspected Iramasha, but he couldn't be too sure.

He readjusted the scarf around his nose and mouth, re-covering his face once more. He was nearing the summit....this person was close. He could feel the cold air flowing into his shihakusho, making his body cool down, due to him constantly wrapping himself up to hide the markings on his body. His scarf flowed with the new cold breeze as he felt a powerful force of spiritual energy growing stronger as he drew nearer to the summit. He looked up, and that's what caused him to slip. His foot slid out from under him, causing him to land hard on his chest, right on top of the ice that caused him to slip. He groaned as he stood up, before looking up at the top. He could have swore....he heard someone laughing.....Eh, probably nothing. He resumed his trek to the top, quickly stretching to crack any bones that might be a bit locked up. Oh man, did that feel better. As he did, he resumed walking, smiling to himself that he was nearing the top, and that he would soon this "Cirno" person. He was about to start running, but he quickly reminded himself that he was on a mountain, a cold one. One with ice, where he could slip, fall, and plummet to his doom. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down before he began walking again. He could see the strange sight he saw from a while back down clearly now. It was....an igloo. An igloo? Here? Why? Then he realized the massive spiritual pressure in the area, and shook his head. This was where the Cirno person lived, and he should probably make sure to watch what he says. He slowly approached the door of the igloo, making sure he was fully covered, and knocked.....

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[HERO QUEST] One step closer.... Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[HERO QUEST] One step closer.... Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[HERO QUEST] One step closer.... Empty Re: [HERO QUEST] One step closer....

Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:20 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE FRIGID HEROINE'S POST

Artist: F-ZERO - Song: Big Blue - Word Count: 542

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd -- another one added to the list!

They came in droves, they came in flocks of gangs and they came in single man armies. Heroes, heroines, allies and those seeking the light all gathered and assembled to this island in hopes of finding their inner valor, potential and symbol of heroism. So, it was no surprise that yet another traveler and adventurer would find themselves coming face to face with this now "iconic" igloo. As with his venture through this mountain of faith completed, the fatigued shinigami would have his chance to at discovering his inner most self from The Leader of Heroes.

POOF!

Like a flash of holy thunder, the flails of white snowy mist would cease and the atmosphere around Henex would become clear as day. With the sun shining down upon this field of snow, on the top of The Igloo before him would be a rather well-endowed woman with aqua blue hair that went down to her sides, oceanic eyes that gave him an excited stare and six icicle shaped wings that fluttered in the breeze and soaked up the rays of winter sun.

While having each of her arms folded, The Celestial would then jump forward down to the ground as that sky dyed dress of her flapped around in every which direction but right! Then, when the bare soles of feet touched the slushy ground beneath them, she'd unfold her arms and then point at her right index finger out towards the drab-looking Shinigami. With energy and flare behind her voice, she'd call out to him and ask him this simple question:

"Are you a hero or are you here for the scenery?"

Then, after which, Cirno could only laugh out of good jest! Why? Because it sounded silly, but she was having fun with it and that's all that mattered to her! Since, more importantly, the question was urgent as The Angel wasn't entirely sure if he was ally, friend, foe or something else in between. Therefore, she asked these questions to all those who found themselves at the summit for the first time. Twas par for the course~!

So, it was equally routine for her to introduce herself and make sure the confused, exhausted and unkempt traveler knew just who she was!

"If you are, my name is Cirno Iramasha and I'm The Angel of The Ice! You look like someone who is on a quest for something, so I have to ask that question, unknown stranger!"

A double negative on that last sentence? Perhaps! But Cirno's mind whirled too fast to care much for her words. Instead, she was more focused and concerned with the intent behind them. As this burning desire grew within her and the angelic creed which coursed through her heart was ready to work it's divine magic on another lost soul. If he was ready to embark on this quest? Cirno was prepared to unlock the spirit of heroism within him and help this boy find his wings in this crazed world of theirs.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

[HERO QUEST] One step closer.... WVMWLOu
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[HERO QUEST] One step closer.... Left_bar_bleue419100/999999[HERO QUEST] One step closer.... Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:51 pm
Henrex waited, as he did, he looked around, seeing the sun poking out from the clouds...father fast, actually. He realized someone was causing this, and he slowly reached for his Zanpakutō, keeping a firm grip on the hilt. He saw the mist retreating, and whipped around, skidding a small ways away from The Igloo, drawing his sword halfway from the sheath, with his Cyberbrain activating, scanning for any life-forms nearby at rapid speed. He clenched his teeth under the scarf, he ends of it blowing in the sudden gust of cold wind. Henrex didn't have time to stop it. The scarf slipped off, revealing the hidden part of his face. He turned, his Cyberbrain alerting him that someone was behind him, on top of the Igloo. He looked up, seeing a woman on top of the Igloo. He could feel her eyes staring at him. He kept his hand on his sword, ready for anything.

He watched as the woman jumped down, floating down with amazing grace. He could see her clearly now as she descended. Blue hair and eyes, with six icy wings from her back. He could see excitement in her eyes, and watched as she landed, while he returned the half of his sword exposed to the air back to it's sheath. He listened carefully when she spoke. He could hear the flare and excitement in her voice. His expression stayed his normal, cold expression. He took a deep breath, then responded to her question, which was the main reason he was there.

"....I am a hero. I'm here....to train with you. I want...to get stronger....to protect Soul Society....and avenge my kin....."

Henrex found himself stopping in between certain words, something he never usually did. He could feel himself getting nervous, for unknown reasons. He looked at her, her expression seemingly not changing from her excited smile. He quickly realized he hadn't said his name yet, so, taking a deep breath, he started speaking again.

"My name...is Henrex Astillon. I see that you are Cirno Iramasha. I've heard things about you, Angel of Ice."

Henrex knew some things about her, but not much. All he had really heard about her was that she was powerful, and there was a quest heroes, heroines, and allies could take to get stronger, through training of this person. Once Henrex heard of this, he knew this was something he would do. He had to get stronger. To protect his new home....and avenge his kin, by murdering their killer....and his own. He bowed to her, as Henrex came from Japan in his human life, this was a natural response to his brain. He shook slightly as he spoke this time, not from the cold, mind you, but from being nervous.

"I...I want to learn...the true power of my Zanpakutō....and there are certain skills I want to excel in. Can...you help me?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[HERO QUEST] One step closer.... Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[HERO QUEST] One step closer.... Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:56 pm

Artist: Sound Sepher - Song: Old World - Word Count: 663

Hmmmmmmmm~

There was something quite curious about the boy that Cirno seemed to be able to pick up on. It was a glance in his eye, a look on his face and feel for his body's overall demeanor. It called to her and she could tell through this body language that the male seemed quite -- depressive. Maybe that's not quite the right word, but he certainly appeared to be lacking any strong emotions as the cold look in his gaze was what stood out the most to The Angel.

Second, the potential hero-to-be had been quite on edge as well. The senses of The Iramasha Girl were keen, attuned and fixated to Mr.Glum over there. With that being the case, she saw the clenched teeth, grab for his Zanpakutō and the overall tensity his spiritual energy radiated were all the three signs she needed to know that. It was if he was giving her an open book and she was ingesting it bit by bit by the actions and reactions the boy gave. It's why she giggled with a sense of childish giddy behind her voice's infliction because of this fact. For, to Cirno, it was like a fun little journey and she was ready to begin exploring the depths of another persons soul to help them better themselves.

So, when she began to hear the male speaking of his desires to venture forth into the unknown, the intentions of his heart were rather -- interesting. Or, to be more precise, it helped Cirno to better understand his numb and detached persona. There was a desire to become stronger, but it seemed that it was rooted in the taint of revenge; yet tethered to the light of protection. It was quite the conflicting place for a soul to be. And, because of that, she understood why this spirit came to her. As, in that moment, The Celestial already understood what she needed to do. Her methods would just be kept a secret until the boy was ready to learn them!

For the time being, however, Cirno was more interested in getting the boy to relax. As his stuttered speech indicated to her that the male was becoming rather nervous and uncomfortable. Hence, with a snap of her fingers, an overflowing of white mist would extend from her body and begin to wash over Henrex. If it were allowed to make contact, then he would begin feeling sensations of relief, calm and general relaxation oozing throughout his being. The purpose of this was to help him be at ease and not overthink things too much.

After that, The Celestial would wriggle her nose and give a nod of her head to confirm to the boy that she was indeed "The" Cirno Iramasha!

"Well, it's nice to meet ya Henrex! I'll be sure to all I can to help you!"

And, like that, her sense of altruism and goodwill was already shining like a bright beacon. As, without any presumptions, she was ready to help another adventurer find their wings in this dark world they all shared. With that sentiment now hollered out with chipper glee, The Angel of The Ice would then hold out her right hand and seek to shake his hand in order to seal the deal with a means of formal behavior.

"All I ask is that you open your soul to mine and trust a total stranger to see into your spirit. Once you do that, my powers can take full effect. Are you ready to take that risk, Hero?"

With a wink of her left eye, and the cherry red sight of her tongue sticking out, Cirno would leave that choice in the hands of Henrex to determine where this meeting was going to go!

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:54 pm
Henrex's hand never left his Zanpakutō, keeping a firm grip on it. Despite his cold, almost heartless demeanor, she still remained her cheerful self. Henrex's cold gaze slightly warmed up. This person's presence made him feel....at ease. He didn't have to be so tense. He slowly loosened the immensely tight grip on his sword, and made his hand return to his side. He looked at her, not even caring that he had lost his scarf to the winds before. He knew he could trust her. He saw her snap her fingers, and a white mist started to engulf him, and Henrex could almost feel the sheer power behind it. He closed his eyes, allowing the white mist to wash over him, and he could feel himself relaxing. Cirno's mist must have had some sort of calming effect over him, making him feel much more at ease.

Henrex smiled softly, something people could rarely get out of him, due to his isolated nature and cold heart. But Cirno had convinced him of something. He could trust her. His tensing stopped, and he instantly relaxed the rest of his body, able to, for the first time in a long while, relax to his fullest. He had never been able to relax since he died to the murderous ninja of Japan, Dragon Eye. When he arrived into Soul Society, he was always on his guard, making sure that no one was following him, as he was constantly afraid of being murdered again. When he came to Soul Society, he considered it a second chance, and he knew the Dragon Eye would not stop. That ninja was ruthless, and would track him down until he was permanently dead. But, then again, he didn't even know if Dragon Eye knew about Shinigami and the Soul Society. But next time, it would be different. Next time, he would be ready. Cirno's training, as well as training all around Soul Society would help him. Henrex's small smile turned into a half-grin, as he could still feel Cirno's excitement, which hadn't changed. Not only from her words, but from that mist she used, Henrex now felt calmer, and partially confident.

Henrex's thoughts soon changed to the seal on his back, which took the shape of two black wings, very close to where his spine is. He figured she could probably sense the spiritual power of it, and she probably wouldn't pry into it, but ask overtime. He wasn't worried about it anymore. He knew he could trust this woman. He closed his eyes then straightened out, making himself partially look like a totem pole. He stretched out, then nodded to her.

"Cirno Iramasha.....you've convinced me. I know I can trust you. If we can become...friends, I may be able to trust you with my life. I look forward to training with you."

He had trouble saying that word. Friend. A term Henrex was not very familiar with, as he was always afraid that people would judge him for how he looked, mainly from the tattoo-like markings on his body, as well as his wings. He never could make friends much in the Human World, and he was hoping to change that in the Soul Society. Maybe meeting Cirno was a stepping stone in that goal. Only time could tell from that. Henrex was so into thought that he barely noticed her wink, then stick her tongue out. He laughed internally, a little amused by this somewhat childish act, something he did not expect of someone like Cirno. He nodded, confirming everything he had just said, waiting for what Cirno would say now....
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:14 pm

Artist: FMPSG - Song: Kekkaishi Battle Theme [Remix] - Word Count: 562

That slight change in The Shinigami's icy stare was all that The Celestial needed to know in order to confirm her thoughts on him being able to evolve past his current self. As, more than anything else, it seemed as if he was becoming more receptive to The Angel's ideas and seeming to gauge whether or not he could trust her. So, when he loosened his blade, The Frozen Mistress couldn't help but give a cheerful clap as she was giddy to see him putting his paranoia to the side and learning to be more open with her.

"I'm glad you seem so much more relaxed! You have no idea how happy that makes me!"

And that was the truth. Cirno was a being that took great strides to please and advance others. It is what made her feel good and what helped the embodiment of her angelic being attain satisfaction. Thus, as he started to utter his trust in her with words, The Celestial jumped up with glee and slammed her foot back down on the earth with a thud. It was enough to cause a slight rumble beneath them as a volt of energy and power was felt in the air around them.

"Then let's not waste any time! Let's get to the root of what you are and unlock your true potential!~"

With a huge, childish grin on her face; The Angel of The Ice would activate a barrier to take shape them both. The formation of it would begin with a small glowing circle beneath the two of them. It expanded for roughly ten meters and would seek to enclose them within a silver cube. This is because there was no telling what kind of instabilities might occur when Cirno tampers with someones inner world. So, rather than risk it, she aired on the side of caution and placed a master level shield around them to keep Henrex contained in case something went awry.

After that, Cirno would then walk towards Henrex, place her right hand upon his chest and open a small white vortex which connected herself to his inner world. Following this formation, she'd seek to have a pair of glowing white chains constrict themselves to her wrist in order to finalize the connection. Proceeding this action, she'd then sit down Indian style and give one final grin before uttering these confident words:

"As you can count on your friend to help you through this!"

With that, she would then give a deep breath and begin to meditate, focus and project her spiritual form into the inner world of Henrex. What she may find there? She wasn't quite sure. But she knew this was going to be an experience for the both of them. So, Henrex himself may begin to notice his own consciousness being drawn inward into his own inner world in order to begin the process of this mystical transformation he was about to undergo.

"Get ready."

And with that, the body of Cirno would go limp and both she and Henrex would be hurled into his inner world....

[Now describe his inner world in the next post]

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:53 pm
Henrex watched with pure interest as Cirno formed a powerful-looking barrier around them, before she put a hand on his chest. What was she doing? She then sat down in front of him, then he noticed it. He was going to his inner world. He knew what his inner world looked like, he wasn't sure how Cirno would react to it. He slowly slipped down, his legs losing their strength. He fell down, his eyes closing and he fell unconscious. Here they go.

When Henrex opened his eyes, he saw his inner world. A cemetery. Gravestones lined up around him to form an aisle. Black clouds formed a barrier around the sky, preventing any light from coming through. This drab place was, in fact...Henrex's inner world. He slowly stood up, seeing Cirno now beside him. He didn't think she would be very....impressed. It wasn't anything special. It reflected both his Zanpakutō and Henrex. Both of them very dark, depressing, and gloomy. He looked ahead, seeing a man standing there, with a black cloak on, with the hood covering his face. That was him. "Chiya..." Henrex breathed, his voice filled with nervousness.

He slowly walked forward, each step slow and rigid. The man in front of him did not move, but simply stood there, not even acknowledging him there. Henrex slowly took a breath, then bowed to the man, who returned it. Now the man slowly raised his head, revealing some of his face. Young, but his eyes were filled with centuries of wisdom. Henrex smiled slightly, knowing that his Zanpakutō now would converse with him, and the woman behind him. "...It's nice to see you again....Chiya."

The young man, now identified as Chiya, slowly moved his pale hands towards the hood of the black cloak on his back. His finger slowly curled around the hood, pulling it down with the utmost grace, as if any more force would rip it off. Chiya's face was revealed. He was pale, with black hair, similar to Henrex. Even his body had the tattoo-like markings that Henrex had, although he had never shown Cirno them. He looked deep into his Zanpakutō spirit's eyes. Crimson red. Henrex slowly backed away, then turned, showing Cirno his Zanpakutō's spirit. "This is Chiya...my...Zanpakutō. His name means "One Thousand Shadows". As you can tell from his name....his power is...darkness."

He then turned, looking once more at his Zanpakutō spirit, then began to introduce him to the Angel of Ice. "Chiya....this is Cirno Iramasha. The Angel of Ice. She's...here to help me...train." Chiya simply nodded in acknowledgement. This was like him to be so silent. He only spoke when he needed to, and it seemed right now he did not think he needed to talk. Henrex turned back to Cirno. "Well....welcome to my inner world....the most depressing place in the universe...."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Artist: Dracula9AntiChapel - Song: Heartache - Word Count: 1250

Once the light faded and the depths of this inner world became visible to Cirno, she would blink each of her aqua colored eyes at the sight which she was met with. The atmosphere which she felt in this world of infinite tombstones was one which was grim enough to make even the most chipper of souls depressed. Luckily, her angelic aura was able to deflect most of those effects from influencing her for the most part.

Though, it still made her wonder what happened to this boy to form such a sullen and grave looking spiritual world. These things didn't exactly come into existence out of nowhere and there had to be some set of effects which influenced the creation of this rather drab and sullen place. However, those would have to be questions for later as they were here on much more urgent business.

Since following their arrival it had appeared that Henrex's inner spirit had made his appearance. When the Shinigami started speaking towards this new figure which had emerged, Cirno turned his icy blue stare to the Zanpakutō of her fellow pupil. The creature she was met with looked exactly like her student, although with some notable difference. The biggest of which was the fact that his skin was as pale as a snakes, while his eyes gleamed with shine akin to blood.

And, within that spiritual body is where the nature of Henrex's most darkest of thoughts, intentions and powers lay. As, according to his explanation, the name of this Zanpakutō was "One Thousand Shadows" and inferred heavily that this was a blade which harnessed the power of darkness. Thus, given all the information which was given to The Celestial, Cirno could determine that in order to reach the crux of his true potential -- the shadows of this man's soul was going to be dragged out.

Hence, with that mental note taken, The Angel of The Ice would give a smile back to two men before her and shake the hand of Chiya.

"It's a pleasure to meet you! Hopefully we can bring out your potential and see if I can unlock your shikai today!"

Then, like that, the cat was out of the bag. Since, as far as Cirno was concerned, the boy could be pushed to Shikai with a hard enough push. After all, from what she understood of the shinigami race, once they understood the name of their Zanpakutō, it was only a matter of time before they could unlock their next ascended form and be pushed beyond their limits. All he needed was a pull towards the light, a way to acknowledge the depths of his soul and someone to guide him through the perils of this dangerous world.

So, for these reasons is why she would be the one to oversee this progression and help Henrex reach that stronger version of himself.

"And I wouldn't frame ones mind in that direction. Even if you've been depressed, it's that form of hurt which allows one to be sweet, kind and gentle to others. As, if you've been in pain before, you can empathize with other and be someone who can help people through difficult times. Which, in it of itself, is the power which shines even in the darkest pits of ones soul."

Each of the words which were spoken out of the mouth of The Angel were as soft and placid as can be; as she meant each and every one of them from the bottom of her heart. There was good to be found in most things as far as she was concerned. And, if the other party is willing to make an effort, then that sense of light can be made to shine like a sun and equalize the darkness of a persons worse halves.

Therefore, based on these judgement, Cirno understood what needed to be done here. After taking a brief walk to one of the tallest tombstones in the area, she would levitate in the air and sit Indian style upon the top of the cross rising above the grave she chose. With a deep breath, she would place each of her hands together as if she were prayer and begin to emit a silver light from her body.

Mountain View
Following this moment, each of the eyes of Cirno became devoured within a white light and a glowing silver sigil formed below her while vast volumes of Aether Energy spread throughout her body and all around her. With a hardened gaze towards Henrex and Chiya, The Angel Of The Ice would nod her head towards him and explain the situation:

"It is for that reason why I will have you confront these pockets of heartache which are rampant in your soul and have you deal with them. Once you are able to embrace the most pained parts of your soul, you can then move on to acceptance and becoming empowered by that which has hurt you."

Pools of darkness would then begin to spiral and churn around the two males. While they would not hurt them, these clusters of shadows were going to infuse them with all of the grimmest memories, recollections and thoughts of Henrex's shinigami and human life. They would show his insecurities, manifest his mistrust in humanity and get to the core root of why this inner world was born and why this pain could be used to help others.

If he could not reach a suitable conclusion, then Henrex would more than likely suffer critical injuries to his body and soul. As, Cirno was attempting to infuse chunks of her energy into him. However, since she was a being of light, her prowess and miracles can only work when there is a source of great light and intent to be found within a person. Thus, if this self-actualization and enlightenment of his soul could not be made, then the miracle could not be formed and would react violently to his body as a result.

Yes, it was a gamble, but it was one that Cirno assumed an adventurer like himself was willing to take. So, while he was forced to contend with the task of assorting the instabilities of his spirit, The Angel of The Ice would focus her efforts into stabilizing the patterns of her Aether and converting it into tangible reaitsu which could be compatible with Henrex's soul. As, her overall objective was to create a holy seal within himself and infuse it with enough energy in order to boost him to 3-1 and allow him to unlock his shikai with a holy Revelation of soul's true essence.

So, for someone of her caliber, this would take focus and concentration, but it could be done since she was attuning herself to the spiritual frequency of Henrex's body since their bodies were conjoined and linked metaphysically by the bond she created prior to her venturing into his inner world. Hence, the whole world would begin to buckle and quite as both light and darkness filled the skies and the earth; intermixing and creating a storm of silver and oil rain to reflect the inner conflict of light and dark within his soul.

Would he be able to rise above the storm?

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:56 pm
Darkness take you!

Enter Henrex Astillon:
The Angel of Darkness
暗闇の天使

Word Count: 2610

Cirno's hand grasped tightly around Chiya's hand as they shook, with Chiya closing his blood-red eyes and bowing his head, acknowledging her as now an ally, but not a friend yet. Was it possible for Zanpakutō spirits to forge friendships? How should Chiya know? Chiya soon broke the handshake, before returning to Henrex's side, and slowly bringing his hands to the hood he had just recently taken down. He would bring his hood back up. However, this time, it would not cover his eyes. It would only cover his forehead. His eyes would narrow as Cirno would make her way to one particular gravestone that would cause Henrex to lock up.

Henrex's eyes darkened as Cirno began to walk towards the tallest tombstone. Henrex knew who's grave that was. His mother's. He could read off the writing on the grave without even having to look at it. That was how many times he had stared at the grave. As he watched the light emit from Cirno's body, Henrex's blood ran cold. C-Confront them?! What did that mean?! His question was answered when the swirls of darkness surrounded Henrex as well as Chiya. His Zanpakutō spirit would merely close his eyes, before looking at Henrex, with his eyes filled with pain. His mouth slowly opened to speak to his master, his voice filled to the brim with grief and pain, but also regret.

"I'm sorry, Henrex. But you must deal with this...on your own. You must prove to me that you are worthy of my Shikai." Chiya said, apologizing for the reason that he would not be helping him with this. Henrex would be forced to battle his own demons. His fears. His losses. His regrets. The darkness swirled around Henrex, before he watched as the pools of shadows would form into five. Then, they would grow larger. These pools of shadows would then become, essentially, clips of Henrex's past. As Henrex watched this in horror, Chiya simply stood mere feet away. His face was twisted with multiple emotions. Sorrow. Sadness. Grief. Pain.

Posting Music!

The sections from Henrex's past began to play. One at a time. The first one, two men standing in the middle of a field. Both of them with sorrowful expression on their faces. On of them, cloaked in black, with one eye, green as snakeskin. Dragon Eye. The ninja who took everything from him. A human was standing in front of the ninja, wearing a kimono. The design of the kimono was a very odd one. Black, with pink sakura flowers on it. The young human, in his middle teens, simply closed his eyes. That human....was Henrex Astillon, during his living years. Henrex watched as his living self conversed with the ninja, with him speaking about their choices. Dragon Eye had chosen the path of a ninja, while Henrex had chosen the path of a samurai. Henrex's living self's voice went hoarse. He was having trouble saying this next bit. His former self then....said goodbye to the ninja.

Henrex's eyes shut and watered at the painful memory. That moment had changed his life forever. He was forced to part with his old friend. Their differing paths were the reason. Samurai and ninja could never be allies, nor even friends. It had pained Henrex to do so, but he had no other option but to say goodbye to his friend. That was the day....it all went to Hell. The next section of his past played. This one...was his death. The scene showed a small, Japanese styled village on the top of a mountain, with a figure cloaked in black standing near it. That figure....was Dragon Eye. His target that night...was Henrex's home. Henrex watched in horror as the figure leaped down from his perch in the mountains, and into the village. A small light would appear near the southeast end of the village. Fire. That was what had started. The fire quickly spread, engulfing many homes. But...that was not the loss that Henrex had suffered the most that day.

The image faded, and soon was replaced with a scene with a young man, swinging a wooden sword up and down, with his face contorted in sweat. The young man had obviously been there a while. Henrex's eyes went wide from this scene. THis was him...before his sister's death, his father's death, his master's death....and his own. Henrex watched as his younger, living self quickly detected the fire, then rushed inside. There was fire there as well. A young girl with purple hair was asleep on a white, silk futon. The fire had surrounded her and engulfed the poor girl's body in flames. Henrex's past self screamed out the girl's name, but it was no use. She was gone. That girl...was Henrex's sister. And she was gone. His precious little sister....dead. However....before the fires engulfed her....both Henrex on the mountain...and the Henrex in the past could clearly see a black figure hunched over the sleeping girl, holding a dagger in his right hand.

Henrex slowly started crying as he was forced to watch this, with his hands slowly moving to the sides of his head, gripping tight at the black tufts of hair on him. His eyes lowered and so did his head. He couldn't watch this. He knew what was happening. These events were not in chronological order. They were being shown from the least amount of pain at the beginning....to the most painful memory that Henrex had...at the end. Henrex knew what it was. As the memory of his sister's death continued, the cloud of darkness now showed a single man in his late 40s fighting a man cloaked in black. The man's head was shaven, and red scars littered his face. Takeshi Masamoto. That was the name of Henrex's master. That was the man who has currently fighting the man in black. Dragon Eye. The battle was shattering Henrex more and more with every second it continued.

Takeshi was defending well against the ninja. His own custom sword style, The Two Heavens, helped with that. However, Henrex knew the outcome would come swiftly. Takeshi had decades of experience, but Dragon Eye was cunning. Dragon Eye most likely knew what he was doing. Henrex could only watch as the next part took place. The door to the building opened to reveal Henrex's human self standing there, with a wooden sword in his hand. His past self stood in horror as he watched the duel stop, and his gaze directed towards Dragon Eye. Now both Henrex, within his inner world, and the Henrex within this memory had their eyes filled with tears. The older Henrex could only watch in pain as he watched himself charge forward, yelling out a battle cry. He was rushing to his death. The ninja immediately broke off towards him, before he stopped, slamming his fist into the young human's stomach, allowing him to collapse to the ground. He then drew four daggers, impaling Henrex's hands and feet to the ground with them.

Henrex's eyes diverted to the ground as his younger, past self was then forced to watch Takeshi drop his weapons and fall to his knees. The ninja then began to laugh. Dragon Eye would then draw his dagger close to Takeshi's throat, before dragging it quickly across his throat, slicing it open and letting the crimson red liquid within it to burst out. The blood splattered everywhere. Henrex's past self screamed in grief, before yelling Takeshi's name over and over, hoping that it would make him stand up and fight. It was no use. Takeshi Masamoto....was dead. Henrex slowly fell to his knees as he continued to watch. He couldn't look away now. He watched as the ninja then walked over to the younger Henrex's pinned body....then drive the dagger he used to kill him master directly into his spine. The sound of bone cracking would echo, as if the sound came from inside a grave, not from this memory.

The human Henrex screamed in pain as the dagger entered his spine and broke it. Henrex could almost feel his past self's pain. The dagger soon exited his spine and body, before is plunged into him again, this time, near his left lung. the vital organ exploded as Dragon Eye had started to dig the dagger around inside his body, slicing the punctured lung even more. Henrex's younger self could no longer make any noise. His mouth opened, only to expel a load of blood from his body. The blood splattered in front of him, causing him to cough. The ninja continued stabbing him until Henrex's younger self stopped moving, and stopped screaming. Henrex Astillon...was dead. Henrex's face lowered. Cirno...had just watched his death. Henrex's body was shaking.

There was still....one more.

[Referring to THIS post from now until the change in posting music]

The swirl of darkness grew large, and it showed a single scene. A woman was laying on a silk futon, his skin a sickly pale. Two men were by her side. One of them was Henrex. The other was Zanthor, his father. The woman's breathing was quiet and raspy. She was dying. Henrex's heart sank as this scene took place. This.....was the most painful memory Henrex could remember. Henrex watched as his younger, living self begged and pleaded with his mother not to give up. To survive. To live. But it just wasn't possible for Nikora Astillon. Her internal organs were failing. This was the result of a poison. But only Henrex, Kitarune, and Zanthor would know that. Nikora weakly coughed, causing Henrex's tears to increase. Henrex's younger self continued to plead with his mother to continue fighting off the poison, but it was too late. Nikora's hand, which Henrex had clasped, slowly slipped out of Henrex's younger self's grip, and gently fell to the mat of the futon. The quiet sound of her hand hitting the futon echoed throughout the room.

Change Posting Music!

That sound. That sound. The sound of his mother's hand falling to the mat echoed throughout Henrex's mind. The darkness swirls would vanish, before Henrex's quiet sobs could be heard. All of this....the pain...the guilt....the SUFFERING....it was all unbearable.

He snapped.

Henrex's head snapped backwards, with his arms dangling at his side. As this happened, all of it. All of Henrex's pain. His grief. His suffering. His guilt. All of this....exploded. It exploded in the form of a scream.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

His scream pierced the air and everywhere around the inner world of Chiya. The young man had snapped. His emotions burst out in the form of energy. Black and purple energy exploded outwards and upwards. The simple force of this would blast Henrex's shihakusho to smithereens. What would be left would be Henrex's ghostly pale skin, the tattoo markings, and the scars. His lower section was covered by his blue jeans that he always wore when he wasn't wearing his shihakusho. Not only was his shihakusho destroyed, but so was the seal on his back. That seal glowed, before shattering. Two wings would grow out of his back. They would spread wide, and the tip of the wings would point towards the sky.

The energy that had blasted outwards now took a shape. The energy that blasted upwards had at first taken the shape of a black and purple flame, but now, the energy that was Henrex's spiritual pressure that exploded had taken the form of a raven. This raven's wings would spread out wide, as Henrex's scream continued. The energy that continued to rage and flare began to be too much for Henrex's body. His skin started forming visible cuts and they would quickly heal, forming more and more scars on his body. The tears that covered his cheeks and continued streaming down his cheeks wouldn't stop. As they descended down his face, they would quickly be forced upwards by the sheer force of Henrex's grief. His scream became mixed with sobs as his voice cried out from the darkness he was within.

"IT WAS MY FAULT! IT WAS MY FAULT! I COULDN'T DETECT THE POISON IN TIME! I COULDN'T SAVE MY LITTLE SISTER! I COULDN'T SAVE MASTER TAKESHI!"

Henrex cried out, a shockwave of his spiritual pressure shot out in a ring around him. The shockwave of energy would shatter every single unmarked grave, leaving one gravestone on each side of him, with one being left standing in the middle. These graves would have the names of his father, and his sister on them. The largest grave....was his mother's. Henrex's tears continued to stream down his face. The energy that had burst from him, and shot upwards seemed to pierce the clouds themselves.

"MOTHER!!! WHY DID YOU DIE?! I GOT STRONGER! I GOT STRONGER FOR YOU! I DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO MAKE YOU AND FATHER PROUD! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE?! I COULDN'T SAVE YOU, OR FATHER! OR SISTER! I COULDN'T SAVE ANYONE! I'M PATHETIC! I'M A FAILURE OF A SON!"

This last statement would be what revealed everything. He blamed himself for his mother's, his sister's, his father's, and his master's deaths. He believed that everything that had happened...was his fault. Henrex's emotions were out of control. Everyone that he had cared about....was dead. His mother. His father. His sister. All of them. Dead. As Henrex's scream faded, the energy would too. Blood would spurt from the open wounds that his spiritual pressure had left on him from the sheer force of his grief. The black and purple raven would fade along with his spiritual energy. Henrex fell to the ground, sobbing immensely. All of his pain....he had let it out. He had kept it within him for so long....but now....he had let it out. Henrex hadn't even realized it, but Cirno had attuned herself to his spiritual frequency. Henrex's teared black eyes slowly found their way to Cirno's icy blue. His voice now was hoarse and raspy. His throat managed to find enough energy to form words.

"Now you know.....now you see.....everything....that has shattered me.....to my very soul....what more do you want?" Henrex said between stifles of sobs. However....Henrex maybe have been crying....but his heart....felt....at peace. Now that he had let everything that had haunted him for so many years go....he felt...at ease. Henrex slowly and shakily stood up, before he wiped his eyes. His eyes were still red from the crying. The blood that spurted from the small open wounds on his body would very slowly close. His gaze towards Cirno lowered. He had shown her....everything.

What would she think, say, or do now?

I walk a path...with no end....

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:09 pm

A MOST VIOLENT HERO

Erna Iramasha

Song: Stalk The Night - Artist: N/A STUFF - Words: N/A

Painful memories. So many painful memories. As Cirno slipped into a meditative state to process the information of Henrex's spirit, the body of The Celestial seemed to attune itself to his heartache and anguish which was surging and burning within Henrex's soul. It was overwhelmed with grief for a lost he could not alter or change. This stinging memories of death began to spiral and churn about within his soul like a storm of hellish regrets, sorrow and tears which could drown a spirit and leave them trapped in an inner world of torment for all of their ever living days.

So, it is for this reason why The Angel Of The Ice began to cry and feel her own body shifting in response to this darkness of the soul. For, after those tears were shed, the hair of The Celestial started to dissolve and shorten until it was no longer than her neck. Afterward, her ocean and alabaster hued dress began dyed in shade and crimson colors. All the while, those eyes of hers soon gleamed with a rich blood red glow to them and her hair became as gold as the sun itself.

With fangs and claws sticking out of her, there was a cluster of chaotic and foul energy raging from The Celestial's body. But, she was still just that: an angel. While the aura felt more violent and surged with a heat greater than Cirno's, it still felt very much holy and retained it's essence as her body began to shrink and reduce itself to the size of a small child. When the transformation was complete, a demonic sounding cackle echoed throughout the inner world of Henrex and it would have seemed as if Cirno lost her mind.

But -- this wasn't Cirno.

No.

This entity was known as Erna Iramasha: the vengeance of Cirno's justice. She represented the aspect of a more ruthless and cut-throat heroism. One which The Celestial's regular ego could not hope to attain based on it's timid nature. When The Angel Of The Ice could not finish the job? Erna was there was to deal with the harshness of the world and complete the task. This creature spared no mercy for anything in it's way, as it's doubtful the universe it was spawned into would show her any in return. It was the madness, darkness and negativity of The Angel's spirit all stuffed and packed into one separate persona.

And, due to their link, Henrex would be all but made aware of who and what she was.

Yet, the question remains: just why did this creature summon itself?

The answer: Henrex's suffering.

To be more precise: the spiritual and emotional pain that his body and mind were undergoing had triggered a most violent blessing to occur. Therefore, with all this venomous energy overflowing his inner world, and with Cirno attuned to his state of being, it was only natural for Erna to want to switch over and take control of things.

And the first order of business on her agenda? Finishing Cirno's blessing. Now that she weld the catalyst of Henrex's pain as her weapon, this would be the trigger used to create a miracle within his soul and to help him awaken his shikai. After finishing the protocols required for The Angel's grace, all that was left to force The Shinigami to achieve his newly ascended form was for someone to get aggressive and use this violent energy to trigger his release to the light.

Therefore, as Erna stabbed the grave of his mother, an eruption of black, white and red light would begin to fill the skies and eventually form to create a golden atmosphere above them. While the earth around the two would be filled with darkness, the skies were filled with an infinite light and it was meant to symbolize the merging of both the positive and negative aspects of the soul coming together to make the whole spirit stronger. This could be achieved through his acceptance and peace of what had occurred, while the holy prowess of Cirno's seal would empower it into a tangible force to inject new energy into his being to make Henrex capable of wielding such strength.

Ergo, at this point, The Angel Of Darkness may very well find himself transforming and realizing the potential behind his Shikai as his inner world began to shift and alter. This was his Zanpakutō altering, evolving and reaching a new depth power through this training of the soul, mind and body. As, while Erna was out in full force, she was making sure to use her wicked nature to consume and devour the excess negative energy from his soul.

For, she would be seen having plumes of shadows enter her dress, mouth and eyes as she acted like a sponge and purified a purification of his spirit to prevent the boy from being broken by this heartache. In turn, he may find his peace being amplified and he may achieve a greater sense of balance, understanding and serenity about his body, powers and spirit.

Though, no matter what occurred after all these actions, the grinning child of Erna would begin to place her hands behind her back and skip over to Henrex. Once she was standing above the sobbing man, those arms would move away from the Angel's backside and she'd offer her right hand to him so that he may stand on his own feet again.

"Nahaha, what do I want? All I want is for you to accept this reality and move on from it. Never forget it, but don't let it consume you. The world can be an awful place, but there is always a chance for something new and good to come from that pain."

As she licked her lips to savor the flavor of his bitter soul, Erna would then snicker and continue on:

"I can't change a single thing that happened in your past. However, I can give you a better future and new family with The Guild of Heroes. I can be your sister and I can make sure you won't be alone. And, who knows, maybe I can even find the spirits of your mother, master, sister and father. Souls are never just destroyed and I'm certain we can do that; even if a few more sick heads need to be chopped off in the process~!"

Those words were filled with joy, honesty and a bit of homicidal lust. Yet, they were anything but false and were filled with promises of a grand future. All he needed to do was take that chance, hold her hand and everything would change for the better. The next step in finalization his powers could be set into motion once he did.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum