Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kaigen
Kaigen
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thoughtful Infiltration [Open]

Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:50 am

So the boy would follow him? An interesting thing, his back had turned itself to the shinigami for a reason, and thus far, the young fuku-taichou was proving to be quite the company for a man whom was, by racial default, apparently his enemy. Yet, this boy had not attempted to drive a knife in the back of a man whom he knew only as Victor the arrancar. Perhaps there was potential in this world of shinigami and humans? It was a lofty idea and one to be a bit on the earlier side of too soon to even be thought of, nevertheless, the twinkling of an idea existed. First though, the youth would be forced to prove himself further, after all, the few words and gleams of gazes would be far from enough to know the exact depth of this young man's potential, not so early on. Regardless, Marcus could not properly diguise the approving glance that befell his face in his current development with young Mayonaka, even his voice following suit with a seemingly more personable tone about it.

"I'm...scouting, though...not for the way in which you might think. Rather, I'm scouting for that which was lost some good time ago to the sea of time."

A foot broke the proverbial pool, Marcus testing the very waters upon which Mayonaka stood, the ripple effect of words said and words to come branching out into the world. He wondered, what the youth would do in his response, he wondered over a single thing, if this young shinigami possessed that very thing Marcus himself were searching for, logic. Yes, for it was that very word upon which the foundation of Marcus were built upon, logic, for it was that which gave birth to idealism, and idealism which gave birth to a world, though a far cry from perfect, better than the corrupt and despicable worlds all races resided within the current timeline. Though, the boy was rough, he continued to mention possible acts of violence, true they may be circumstantial on the actions of Marcus himself, but it was violence regardless. Such were the signs of one stepping their way into the realm of the illogical, still, the boy was well enough to ask and to speak, in far favor of lude and mindless violence, a commendable method of approach, no matter how rough it may have been.

"The turn of questions, may yet be my own now, Mayonaka-san. Can you tell me, what it is you see around you? Or...better yet, what do you see in myself? Do you think me an enemy? Your blade is drawn when I carry none. And yet, you speak with a degree of sense, though rough it might be.

By-the-by, I will ask you in short. Are you satisfied by the world which surrounds us all, young Mayonaka-san?"

Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 2 Rage

Characters

Victor "Marcus" Avitus 1-2+/0-5
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thoughtful Infiltration [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thoughtful Infiltration [Open]

Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:40 pm
The Arrancar before him talked in a rather trustworthy fashion. A man of this manner would not kill without a reason, and would not do so in a fashion that did not first come with some kind of warning. He held no weapon yet Mayonaka held one against him. Sheathing his Zanpacto, it returned to its sealed state. If Victor did wish to fight him, he would show as such, until then Mayonaka did not need a weapon. As Mayonaka had said earlier, this man was not an enemy until he bore arms against him, and so far he had not done so. Therefore, he was not an enemy.

He was scouting for something lost long ago in the sea of time. What could such a thing be? It was most certainly not a physical object or trait. He searched for a certain characteristic. But what was the characteristic he searched for? Victor was a quite thoughtful person, perhaps he searched for other thoughtful people. It would seem such a trait had been lost long ago... had he himself not just bore his weapon towards a peaceful unarmed man?

"It is a certain characteristic you search for, that much is certain. Is it perhaps thoughtfulness? To think before one acts is something that not many people do anymore." he looked to the stars above, as they twinkled slightly in the night sky. They were not the most beautiful here because of the many lights within the city, but they were still rather nice to look at. It was the first time that Mayonaka took his eyes off of Victor. "I see in you a thoughtful man, Victor. You do not seek violence needlessly, but you will use it should you have to. It seems to me that you seek peace Victor, something that would make us both alike."

The world in which they resided was a deeply flawed one. A Shinigami was trained to eliminate any Hollow, no matter their alliance. Mayonaka had started to think slightly before acting, but had still viewed Victor as an enemy when they had first come into contact with themselves. He had expected Victor to attack him, something which Victor had proven wrong. Not all Hollow were as black-hearted as they were shown to be, it would seem. It was one's personality that determined whether they were evil or not, not their species or abilities.

"I am not happy with this world Victor. It is a flawed world where people are told to judge people based on their species rather than their personalities. This is not the way that the system should work. People should be judged based on their actions and the contents of their hearts, not their appearances."

One day Mayonaka might be able to change this, first in Soul Society, then in other places. Although he was in a position of slight power right now, he wasn't in a very good position of power. One day though, that would change. Once Mayonaka became powerful enough, he would be able to become Captain of his squad, one of the leaders of the Gotei 13. At that point his views could be better heard. He could change the way things were taught at the Academy, change the way new Shinigami thought. And maybe he could even change the views of more experienced Shinigami, and other beings that he encountered. The world would not have a quick transition to peaceful thinking, might even never become a place of peace, but Mayonaka would do his part to help, as slow as it may work.

Shinigami of the shadows, Mayonaka - 2-3
Kaigen
Kaigen
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:45 pm

A glimmer of gratification gripped after Marcus, that which he had been looking for had found itself within the mind of the shinigami before him. Then again, such were the ways of the youth, though often untrained in the intricacies of the worlds around them, their views were often like those of the most innocent, be that a just innocence, or a violent one. Yet this one, he favored the way of a just innocence, such proven, not only by the slow sheathing of his zanpakuto, but by the continuation of his observation. The most promising point however, came from the depths of the youth's words, a sign of dissatisfaction in the world around him. Perhaps the young man before him could prove the kindred idealist he himself required in his goals? Not so much the tool, but instead the asseted ally. True, he held a degree of loathing for the Gotei 13, but such was an organization that was controlled by the unmoving and illogical Central 46, and the actions of its rank and file were the results of age old brainwash material that poised all shinigami against anyone who would question the Seireitei, even on the hypothetical level.

"Agreed Mayonaka-san...this world's direction is flawed..."

Marcus turned slightly away, a lax palm extending itself towards the stars that Mayonaka had looked upon not but moments ago, his empty grasp acting as though it were to present the sky above in some way or manner, a stoic gaze falling upon the shinigami youth from the corner of Marcus' own eyes. A voice of intrepid, seriousness carried across the night, a tone that brought with it a sensation and meaning of purpose, the voice of a man known once as the Legionnaire King by the rumored legends of Hueco Mundo.

"Strange don't you think? Strange that my own kind are confined to the proverbial darkness, when all the worlds have plunged themselves in such a likewise darkness too. Wouldn't you agree, Mayonaka-san?"

Presenting hand fell back to the side of its owner, the edge of the open haori pulling itself back completely, at last revealing the faded tattooed number of "5" to the world around him, yet his gaze ignored the small time revelation, for it was a number that no longer held a meaning to the man that was Hollow. His mind kept itself locked to that which remained of import, for this man, this shinigami before him, may have very well been that which he had set out to find.

"You wish to change the worlds too, don't you Mayonaka-san? Tell me, how will you accomplish this? Perhaps among the rank and file of the Gotei?"

Marcus' demeanor brought with it, a sensation of increasing seriousness, the stoic gaze he held standing firm once more, not to alienate himself from the shinigami, but instead to let the reaper to know full well the depth of his seriousness.

"I will say this much, the Gotei will not help you achieve your goal of changing our societies for the better, for they will only contribute to war, just as the Espada do. Their numbers, their command, and their very meaning long gone from the realms of reason. Instead, they've become a self-destructive tool for the world of the ignorant. Such a group will never contribute to your desire, not if your desire parallels myself...Mayonaka-san.

Instead, we require...a bit of a moral reset. Do you not agree?"

Characters

Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:51 pm
A blast nearby rocked the area causing galice to duck off into ally way. Things were a little easier for him since commandeering this faux body from the refuse of the place the soul reapers called Urahara shop. It made little sense to galice nor did he really care what meaning this place had to the soul reapers. Why was he to care about them, their entire existence was to hunt down and exterminate the deceased who have lost their way, the hollows they got labeled.

"Tsh bullshit" it was, galice couldn't remember his existence before he passed on. Only that he spend every waking moment of this one running from these accursed soul reapers. He was to weak to return to get back across the worlds and had only been surviving on his ability to conceal himself. This Gigai did well to do so, although he could not enter the gigai like soul reapers often did, he could however attach himself to it like the tendons of a human body, and move it much like a puppet. it's movement's were quite cumbersome, but good enough for now.

Catching his breath Galice ran down the street towards the blast and stopped at the corner of a building and reached a slimy tentacle reached out and pulled the air plug on the gigai deflating it down to its pill size. Hehe he thought these are pretty nifty as he let the pill sink into his now oozing body. Galice curled the bottom of his body into the shape of a spring and tensioned himself downward giving him quite a bit of kinetic energy launching himself upward thru the air and onto the buildings roof top .just close enough to figure out what was going on here and hidden by the front edge of the building.

Galice took a finger and positioned an eye at the tip of it letting it sit just above the wall., "now let me see here" He spotted 3 people the two were shinigami, they must have been the ones following him, and this other guy oh hes an espada, hes gotta be that number tattooed on his body. oh these fools don't know who there dealing with. Quietly galice sat and listened to the interaction between who he believed to be an espada and the shinigami. Many things were spoken of much of which he couldn't believe. Why would shinigami help an espada. Better yet why would an espada betray their own to cooperate with shinigami. None of this made sense to him but he kept listening maybe something would come up that would interest him.
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:55 pm
"I agree, it is strange Victor." he said. Mayonaka noticed the 5 tattooed on Victor. So he was or had been Quinto Espada. He was a powerful person, yet he was on a quest for peace in the world. He wanted equality, and to stop the wars that the Espada and Gotei 13 waged on each other. Mayonaka would one day try to stop these wars as well. One day he would become a Captain, and then people would take heed of his words. After some time, he would be able to change the minds of some, he would gather followers. When enough people followed behind him, he would have a chance at changing the world. One day, there would be peace. That was his goal.

"I would change the worlds by becoming a Captain within the Gotei 13, by getting heard from my position of respect. I would get followers within Soul Society. After time I will help to change things."

Mayonaka listened to everything that Victor had to say. The Gotei would only lead to war he said. But that could be changed. With the right people in command of the Gotei 13, it could change, and they could stop being such blood thirsty people.

"I must say I disagree with you Victor. Although the Gotei contribute greatly to war, they could be changed if they had the right people in charge. If I could become one of the leaders of the Gotei 13, I could help things to change."

Kaigen
Kaigen
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:51 pm

So he thought differently? No matter, the youth's potential still existed, he merely lacked a total understanding of the effects of the corrupt organizations that littered each of the races of the worlds. The slightest sign of amusement showing itself in the quiet observational gaze of the former Quinto Espada. Arms crossed over his chest whilst he himself faced Mayonaka properly, his stance square with the man before him, mirroring his attitude in like. Rare was the chance that one would leave an impression, let alone at the point that had been managed thus far. It seemed this new generation held the potential so many needed, one could only wonder if so many other shinigami may have very well mirrored Mayonaka's own point of view. A pity though, for Mayonaka to achieve what he wished, he would be forced to achieve a position above that of Captain, a position that would require far too great a period of time for one such as he to simply stand and wait for the Gotei to be reformed into an organization of logic and such was expressed by the exaserbated sigh and tone.

"Tell me Mayonaka-san...do you truly think such a thing would work? How many captains have survived with the strength, will, and voice? Far too many, is not your very own Captain Commander known for the gentility and wisdom? And yet, the Gotei continues on its path of mass ignorance."

Folded arms shifted once more to the side, slipping into pockets as Marcus averted himself once more. He had caught himself just shy of a lack of control of his own emotions, yet, cautious thoughts kept himself short of such, much to his own benefit. This youth, Mayonaka, he could not be approached with anything less than reason, else, there would be a loss of potential. This world, it needed such youths, and if they were lost to the strands of time and ignorance, they would find themselves wasted.

"I shall put my explanation simply, Mayonaka-san. The Gotei will not change, not because of a lack of presence of wise people, but instead, because of a more powerful organization, one known solely as Central 46. What can you do, when they will simply overturn, or even remove you from power?"

Marcus sighed to himself, it truly was a sad thing. No doubt, Mayonaka was putting his stock into becoming a captain within the rank and file. But, such a rank would have no effect, not when an organization as cruel and uncaring as the Central 46 existed. Central 46, the political power placed into being by the being known as the Soul King, a power entrusted with power over the realms, a power that had long since corrupted itself. Such was the purpose as to why the newest generations must have been guaranteed to power, all for the purpose of political reset. That is what the world required.

"Understand this basic sense, the world of shinigami will know no peace while two things exist, the Espada....and the corruption of Central 46. Remove the influence of Hueco Mundo's most corrupt and reset the seats of Seireitei's most corrupt rulers, and we then have removed the two largest influences of racial hatred and needless war. But, how can this be achieved, when the youth such as you are supressed by the corrupt of old?"

Characters

Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:30 pm
Victor was right, there were already good people within the Gotei 13, good Captains, and good Vice-Captains like himself. There were many wise and kind people in positions of power, positions that he himself wished to attain. When and if he ever did become a Captain... he would be just another kind and good spirited person. Nothing would ever change. Even if he tried to change things, like many other Captains had certainly tried to change things, he would just be ignored by Central 46. If he continually persisted in his quest for change, he would be removed like an insect by the Central 46. It was not the Captains that had the power to change things, it was the Central 46. It was not the Captains that had to be changed, it was the Central 46. Mayonaka could see that now.

"I understand now Victor. Becoming a Captain would not help me at all in achieving my goals. The Captains are not the ones that make the decisions. They are merely the pieces with which the Central 46 use to play their games. For things to change, the ones that make the decisions and who influence the decisions must change. The Central 46 must change, and the wicked of the Espada must change. Only then can there be a chance for peace in the world."

The Gotei 13 would not help Mayonaka in his goals. First he would need to get stronger, then he would need to change the Central 46 and the worst of the Espada. Though he would try to sway them with words, there was a good chance such a way of going about things would not work. He would need to use his power, power he did not yet have, but could have at one point. The question was, how would he get power to start everything off?

Mayonaka would stay with the Gotei and become a Captain. From his position, he would approach Central 46. If he was turned down, he would try again. If Central 46 removed him from his position, it would prove to him once and for all that there was no hope from within Gotei. He would defect from the Gotei 13, and would seek out those who agreed with him. Then he would personally try to change things. This must have been similar to the plan Victor had had, Mayonaka supposed. Upon seeing that he could not change things from within the Espada, he defected.

"Victor, I believe I see things from your point of view now. You believe that a Captain would not be able to change things within Gotei. I would have to test that theory for myself though. I will become a Captain of the Gotei 13, and approach the Central 46. After all that, if I see that I still can not change things, you and I may well meet again."

Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:27 pm
Galice was surpised shinigami and arrancar plotting against the espada. This was all very overwhelming for him. Like the shinigami would truly help us hollow, the arrancar had a noble cause but a pipe dream at best. Galice heard about as much as he cared to and began to scurry himself over the edge of the building and quietly made his way down the front face of glass. Little did he realize his body was leaving a distinct black residue on the glass.

I scare children ^_^
Kaigen
Kaigen
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:39 am

Pity, it seemed the young shinigami would not be swayed from his chosen path. Then again, it was not Marcus' choice to set Mayonaka's path for him, rather, only inform his of the likelihood of despair and unwanted transgressions his path could lead him to. Yes, he could not tell the youth not to, for then he would have stepped on the very foundation of free choice that he himself cherished so highly. Further convincing of him would prove fruitless, as it stood, the shinigami was open-minded enough to speak courtiously and passionately in a sense of self-realized truth and honor, that was a matter of morals that he could do naught else but respect in the highest of forms. After all, he had been searching for those of a logical mindset, and it was found, though in another form, a form not in the shape of a possible "recruit" or follower, but instead in that of a mindful pupil of the teachings of the world's most basic logic and understanding, he could ask for no more than that which he had gained already, nevertheless, the sigh still escaped his lungs.

"It would seem you have cemented yourself sturdily on this path. Yet, I cannot be so bold or brash as to upset my own self over it. Rather, I find myself with a sense of relief Mayonaka-san.

I am sadly confident that you will only find yourself at the mercy of your own political structure's corruption. But, such is a discovery you have said yourself that you must experience on your own, this I respect above all else. I will say, I find myself both at a loss and in fulfillment, I would have much loved the notion of stealing you from the rank and file to aid me in the reclaimation of our world's to recreate and reset their states into something greater. But...it is as you say, when you find yourself at a dead-end, there is no doubt that we will meet again."

Marcus gleamed an eerie eye for a moment, a small sensation of awareness prickling at his spiritual senses, something was amiss. He faltered from speech for a moment, his lax manner trading itself for something far stricter, something far closer to the realm of hostile than that of friendly. Why so? The traces of residue from a less than cleanly hollow in their midst gave knowledge to his sudden change of manner. He glanced once more to the shinigami before him, a smallest of curt nods and a glance back in the direction that the eves-dropping hollow were slipping away to.

"It seems...we've been listened upon."

In the instance, the reiatsu which Marcus had kept surpressed found itself at a most concentrated height, yet it did not rhythm out violently for all to feel and be oppressed by. Rather, it shot itself in the straightest of lines, encroaching on the place upon which Galice had hidden himself upon, the full weight of the mighty arrancar's reiatsu befalling the hollow in an instant, the debillatating effects of his own smothering reiatsu focused solely on the direction of the hollow. So violent was this surge, that the building beneath their feet creaked slightly, variations of cracks showing in the concrete rooftop clear in a linear pattern all the way towards the listening hollow. But, was it enough to kill the hollow? Nay, such was not the focus, instead, Marcus had merely aimed the most crippling effects of his latent reiatsu abilities upon the hollow, all with the aim to draw the creature out from hiding, the powerful commands of an even more powerful entity as Marcus' voice echoed in a tone of primal warning, a tone that rang the necessity for whosoever were targeted to obay to the exact principle.

"I am not so kind as to allow intruders upon the voices of reason, even if their intents went unspoken. Show yourself hollow, for the stench of your reiatsu permeates like a cancer."

Woe upon the imbecile foolish enough not to heed the warning, the wind crafted by the side effects of Marcus' permeating reiatsu slipping out in veritable spikes, alternating between high and low, all for the purpose of both subjugating, and allowing the hollow to come to full view, Marcus' eyes ablaze with a sensation of stoic authority not to be questioned. Yet, a question would exist nonetheless. Would the hollow answer?

Spoiler:

Characters

Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:59 pm
An overbearing aura suddenly dropped on Galice like the weight of the world at been set upon his back.

"tchtchtchtchtch" Galice struggled against the overwhelming force.

"I can't hold on to the glass." he rifled off.

The rietsu took its toll on Galice and just about wiped every ounce of strength from his body. The strength he had spend days building up was all but ripped away from him. Galice quickly slipped from the glass and began to plummet towards the ground and impact splattering himself like paint on the pavement below. All was quiet for a time. One could see what would slowly happen over the course of a minute from close up. Very slowly the fragment's of Galice's creep like body moved towards a common center point a small sewage drain positioned by the curb. His body slowly but shortly drained into the holes of the sewer cap hiding under it like a frightened child.

Galice knew the arrancar was still out there he could still feel his aura from here. Maybe he would loose interest and leave, This is the best galice could hope for as he shouted from just under the sewer lid.

"Blast first shinigami now this, why can't people just leave me alone, Go away!! go pick on someone your own size ,creep ,jerk" Galice ended his barrage of rude remarks with a protruding coil which sprouted just enough fingers to give the human gesture known as flipping the bird.

I scare children ^_^
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum