Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Emperor's Awakening Empty The Emperor's Awakening

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:52 pm

It was a dark place with little but enough food and water to last them a while. How had he gotten suckered into this void of a place by them all? That weak fool had decided to leave them to die here, his eyes remained closed as he exhaled a breath. The entire void began shaking as his hand reached out ripping a hole in the fabric of it. His form slowly walked out of the exit as he frowned softly looking around. It had been a long time since he'd gotten fresh air and been closed into that void. "Leave when you desire, " He said giving them the choice to leave or stay within the darkness of the void. His eyes slowly scanned the area as he sighed looking over Iceland. It was a place of cold and emptiness as he felt the wind whip his hair and cloak. His orbs of cerulean blue glowed as he looked around the area. This place would not do for a suitable home for the Quincy by any stretch of the word. The Emperor what stupid title, but if it did fall on him. His eyes slowly looked at his hand as the pressure began to fade. Exercising his power in such a way wasn't how he desired to do things. But the little choice was left and little answer in the way of things remained. His eyes scanned the area as he thought on it for a moment as he began to walk towards what remained of the Quincy Embassy. It was all in ruin and destroyed from the arrival of those Hulderic scorned. "Old fool." He muttered as he walked into the room slowly it was a place devoid of honor or feeling. Fitting that morbid fool of a Quincy it was something he couldn't stomach. He sighed softly as he spoke calmly as the place began to tremble under the fierce spiritual pressure as he sighed. This wasn't something that he liked doing, but just this once he would use his powers. He would make a proper base of operations for them. Dark Matter Constructs, stable ones would do nicely for now. He slowly let his legs cross as he slid himself down now. This would be the base of the Vandenreich itself the core would be here, somewhere else their people would call home.

His eyes closed slowly as he sat down the entire structure began having a dark line go across it. He scanned the island slowly this wouldn't be a simple process. Energy consuming would be the small portion of it all. This would be a good place for the burden of those who took it to come. The harsh cold would test the resolve of everyone to strive for the best. Their people had seen bloodshed and suffering some just wished a normal peaceful life. It was his job as the Emperor to give them that, war wasn't the only option. He would be their silent Sentinel and protect them from everything. But he would do it in the right way that would not tarnish their pride as a people. He would not go to the lengths that Hulderic and Yhwach did for this. But that matter aside he would first construct a home for them. This structure wouldn't be Dark Matter forever. It would be a place of life that bloomed of its own accord sooner or later. This was a given in this circumstance as the line completed the first trace he exhaled. Everything was in order and in place now it was time to build the home of the Vandenreich. The new regime would begin much like the others it seemed. Yhwach summoned them so very much like his blood summoned the others. But it wasn't that, he could feel it in his chest. A pulse was echoing out an Emperor must always exist. Their must always be an Emperor of the Quincy. It is a burden of unspeakable nature that cannot be fathomed. On your soul and mind is the blood of an entire culture. That was failed by two Emperors so far before you. To be the third wasn't a dream come true or any such thing. Ghislain simply had the raw power to be such a creature as he finished analysing the entire continent. The weak points were obvious as he brought his hands up breathing softly now. Slapping his hands together he sent out a dark tremor. A wave of black went over the landscape as he slowly made a triangle with his hands. Spiritual pressure rocked the oceans around it causing the ice to move.

He slowly rested his hands in his lap keeping hold of the triangle form. The structure being built around him was a fortress of massive proportions. The landscape of Antarctica was changing to fit their needs."I am sorry for doing this to you, you are a beautiful landscape. A place of treasures and many mysteries that people have yet to solve. I ask you to let us call you home for no other place can we call home. For the moment, the Vandenreich hear my call...I must provide them a home..unlike the other two. But I do not turn a blind eye to your suffering." He said softly as he looked at the ground as the building became more intense. "I don't use my powers for anything often I prefer to live like a human..But this day I must do this for my people." Ghislain's eyes slowly opened as the structure completed around his form. The walls were fo a Dark Matter slowly becoming frozen like a Glacial Fortress. The structure's true nature would only be known to him for what it was. Fire would not work on this as it wasn't any ordinary ice. Nor did it feel cold to the touch but it looked as though it was part of the landscape. He used a bit more power to transmute the shape of his dark matter's appearance into that of ice. Making sure it blended into the environment flawlessly. Sweat dripped from his forehead as he exhaled a breath the place was made. This would be their Frozen Fortress now a home for the Quincy to belong in slowly his powers began to fade. He'd sent his message out clearly a Quincy had arrived who claimed this place. A fight was unlikely as few saw this frozen land for the gem it was. It was a beautiful untouched pearl in the world. Hulderic believed he should change the environment while he did agree heating was nice. It wasn't up to them to change the environment in any way or form. They weren't gods but simple people here to live life.

The doors were open as the Quincy from the void entered most former members who'd decided to serve him. Slowly he got up from the ground having created a glacier that seemed to take over the large part of Antarctica but yet seemed to be part of the land. There were water entrances and many things as a small child brought his violin. He gently patted the child's head as he stood up now and smiled softly.[color=#0066ff["Ah, thank you, Sophia very kind of you. Shall I play you a song?[/color] The child nodded quickly smiling as other children gathered around. Slowly he brought the instrument to his neck and began playing a song. The melody filled the place as it's warm yet somber sound lifted the hearts around him. Ghislain's musical talent wasn't something that could be compared to anything. He wasn't depressing or somber about anything. Yet nor was his sound uplifting it was the melody of life. It was something that he played a certain way. The gentle move of his bow across the violin chords left an enchanting sound throughout the Frozen wasteland.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
[/code]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Emperor's Awakening Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Emperor's Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Emperor's Awakening Empty Re: The Emperor's Awakening

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:59 pm

THE BLACK KING

Demonica Nightfang
ブラックキング

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 1012

Darkness, Despair. The Edge of isanity, the turmoil that boiled within, many many things ran through the mind of the cloaked being that stood in the midst of the storm, her eyes of hazel piercing the galeforce walls of snow that would have whipped their way about the environment in those very moments. Whispers of strength, tantalizingly strewn about the void that was this desolate landscape, the ruins of a once great civilization, which had been crushed, ripped apart and cast into oblivion by those who did not understand it. By those who had not sought it for it’s power, but to end it all, this was the quincy embassy, a place that once was the pride of the quincy, which now. Was left to rot and to turn into ruin, and it was to this place the demon had been called, not because she was ordered to be here, for there was no one alive who could order her anymore. It was a soul deep kind of calling, the way that the broken used eachother to rebuild something stronger, something. . .Better than it once was, to rise again from the ashes which had burnt them down into the very ground itself, it was that kind of yearning, kind of calling that compelled her to strike out into the night and venture forth here once more.

Her shortened frame stood atop a spire of rock, jutting from the broken earth once more, just the tips of her toes balanced against cold hard ground, while the air caused her hood to blow violently in the wind, the howling wind which was the only sound that punctuated the solemn air that was about this deserted place, or. . a place that had been deserted up until now that is, for as energy moved like the sea, fluctuating against the air itself, Demonica watched as something new was being formed, cast from the shattered shell and molded by the iron will of a single individual , a quincy by the looks of it. She watched as he built and as her small figure seemed to remain poised, watching and debating on just what she was going to do, she ended up instead of shattering this building and destroying whatever was being erected in its place? The demon had stepped off of the spire the wind whipping her hair up, a storm of brown that broke the colors of monotone which adorned this drab and dreary place.

Down and down the demoness fell, like a bullet cast from the barrel of a gun, she rocketed to the earth, landing without so much as a thud given she had rolled the impact from her heels to the very tips of her toes, the force dissipating through her calves, her thighs and her glutes, energy slowly crackling against her body in a corona of shimmering heat, heat that melted the snow, and caused the very air itself to hiss as snowflakes fell against the invisible veil of heat that seemed to cascade from this strange demons body, A heat which just pulsated there, like a fallen star which had struck the ground itself, this being had felt it, the thud of her heart the steady beating which pumped that nonexistant blood through her demonic veins, here she was a demon, a being who sought that forbidden fruit, redemption more actively than any other being in the world.

Yet was the least likely person to get it, after her actions after the blood spilled in her hands after the moments that made her demonic blood thrum with elation, instead of destruction she had decided it was time to take a break from that endless cycle of hatred, destruction then retribution, take a break and look at the bigger picture for once. The bigger picture that was taking place here in this very moment, what it would mean, what it would spawn, and possibly even what it might become, Those where the things that remained in her head as she watched the quincy, a small smile spreading across her face as she seemed to sit down in mid air, having balanced firmly on her demon barrier before she had said in a voice that neither condoned, but also didn’t outright have hostility in it.

”So what are you doing here? In this ruin of the quincy?”

Coding BY: [THEFROST]

The Emperor's Awakening LzZCuy7
The Emperor's Awakening BtXe12b
Anonymous

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:46 am

His eyes opened as the female landed finishing his violin play for the children. He gently handed the little girl it. Patting her head as he smiled softly and turned around to look at Demonica. Another lost one of their people a child seeking something but never able to truly find it. Disheartening to know that his eyes seemed to pierce her being and see through her. He offered her a sympathetic look that said he understood a bit of her pain. At the question, he looked up at what he'd built for some of them to live in till a new home suitable was located. "To undo the past I came to rebuild this place..my predecessors made quite a mess." He said softly as he looked at those from the void. Hulderic made choices that were self-destructive in every single turn. His eyes closed as he shook his head. To turn little Sophia into a weapon of war. But that was something Hulderic wished was to prove their power to everyone. Power was a meaningless thing and only got them back where they were. In the end, Yhwach and Hulderic weren't very different in the grand scheme of things. "Though I guess you know who I am as you could hear it as well as everyone else...It's a noisy thing isn't it Demonica? As to how I know your name I sense the blood in you. It calls your name to me, in my mind. Very useful for never forgetting someone's name huh?" He said offering a smile as he looked over the situation gravely. A question would be coming soon enough, the question he anticipated to get very often. What was it Ghislain planned on doing with the Quincy people. "This is the home of the Vandenreich, a safe haven till we get land for non-combatants. Something neither Yhwach or Hulderic understood well is that not all of our people wish to fight. Some wish to live normal peaceful lives. As the Emperor, I feel it's my responsibility to make it happen. Won't say I know how yet so I'll rebuild this place and create a temporary home."

Ghislain's eyes looked over to her as he decided to ask her a question now. "So tell me Demonica, what is it you seek here in the ruins of the fallen?" He said offering a smiling as he waited. for her to answer at her time. The kids seemed to go off to play as he watched them for a moment. Innocence didn't belong in a battlefield or near that fragmented place. Where children lost the innocence that made them such. The excitement over the snow and new home had them happy. He'd been tending to them alone for so long that he'd barely remembered a time aside from that. It had been a long road watching many of the loved ones pass on. A long life didn't always mean wisdom after all you learn something new. Wisdom came from experiences a man could live a thousand years and know nothing. While another could live one hundred and have a thousand years experience. He walked over slowly running his fingers along the structure now as he listened to her intently. His design style showed in every curve and make inside. His style of architecture was clear in everything he did here. But for now, he wasn't the main point of it all as his attention would remain with her and her story. He listened intently as though taking everything she had to say in deep within himself.

[/code]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Emperor's Awakening Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Emperor's Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:21 pm

THE BLACK KING

Demonica Nightfang
ブラックキング

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 1012

”So you try to pick up the pieces on an empire reduced to ash? Forsaken by all the world after the world itself came to destroy it?”

Demonica had said, her tone bland, monotonous and indifferent for now, even as blood called to blood. The manner in which she knew them as outcasts and even how some how the leader of this whole operation knew who she was? It was a strange thing, given she was no more a quincy than this male that stood before her was a demon, and yet. She decided that this was one of those circumstances that would just generate more confusion the longer she tried to delve into the meat of what was making her feel. . .So . . . Familiar with these people, these dejected and destroyed people that had been cast down from the pedestal to muck around in the darkness below. So are her browned eyes seemed to watch this male she paused, listening without even saying a word. Her green skin not even touched by the snow as every cold caress of the air, of the frozen water, was all turned to steam, steam from her insanely hot body. She listened and more importantly she figured out what she was going to say, how she was going to say it, because she wanted to figure out just what his intentions were.

Until she saw the children, the small ones which tumbled around happily in the snow, oblivious to the pain and suffering of the previous generation. Oblivious to the struggles they would ultimately face later on in life, and that softened her ice-borne heart, a heart that was blacker than the night, and colder than the winds that would whip around them, it would become marginally warmer, as if it was thawing, if just but a tad. These kids they deserved better than the unholy mess that their elder brethren had caused, they deserved something more a legacy that they could be proud of. However she had no clue if once the quincy got back up from the ashes and once more rebuilt their society that they would once more begin to war if, if the killing would start again, if blood would be spilt once more, those things certainly crossed the demonesses mind, but as the shell of monotony .. the ever-present gray that she veiwed the world as shifted just a tad she couldn’t even help but think.

. . . What would be so bad about them starting conflict once more? Bathing in the blood of ones enemies, hearing their lovely screams as their bones broke. As she turned them to mincemeat. As they begged for mercy and watched everything they worked so hard for slowely go down the drain. What was wrong with that, it would make things even more interesting then the boring silence of the world as it was. For destruction would breed more destruction, and as the dominoe’s fell they would just continue to fall, causing even more devastating from the ripples, ripples that would ultimately turn into waves, or some unstoppable tidal wave of sheer hatred and malice. That was the thing, rather than not caring if this caused the world to plunge into chaos once more, not caring if this caused heaven and hell to crash and burn, she actually found this situation to be fun, interesting and cruel, and if it didn’t go as she wanted it to?

Well then she could always turn those children into a nice snack, but that wasn’t on the agenda for now, instead it was more she was debating just what kind of answer she wanted to ask the quincy that stood before her. What she wanted to learn from him, and more importantly what was he going to do now. Those things all of which interested her had come to the forefront of her disjointed and chaotic mind, the bland monotony that usually she wore like a facade having boiled down to her very innermost demonic essence. Because if the quincy needed to rebuild, if they wanted to become strong again they wouldn’t be able to merely stand up on their own two feet, at least that was what the demoness thought as she didn’t move, she instead had stared directly back into the ice-blue eyes of the emperor of the quincies, the individual who had inherited the throne after its predecessors burnt it down to ashes, and she finally decided to answer his question that he had previously asked of her.

”..Demons such as me who destroy rather than build have no real home anywhere, i came to where i assumed i wouldn’t be bothered, but it doesn’t matter much anymore, so instead i have a question for you, what are you willing to sacrifice, what are you willing to give to see your people safe, what is your resolve? Because if you have none, you will be eaten up alive. “

She stated bluntly, with brutally clear intentions before raising her brows ever so slightly at the thought of plethora of different ways that he could take that statement, let alone how he would be able to react to it. Would he keep calm and understand it as the question it really was. Or would he be stupid and instead decide to attack her to raise his blade up against her instead of understanding her true intentions? That was the fun , the unpredictability that was this given situation, and now it was simply up to fate to dictate how this panned out.

Coding BY: [THEFROST]
[/quote]

The Emperor's Awakening LzZCuy7
The Emperor's Awakening BtXe12b
Anonymous

Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:47 pm

He watched her closely as she eyed the children feeling her intentions. He felt nothing negative from her blood for the most part. An answer to his question came attached with another one. He smiled and shook his head for a moment as he looked into her again. "You misunderstand something, I have already sacrificed much and will continue to do so. I do not know how it is with the demonic kind nor will I claim too. But imagine if you can watching your wife and children die, then your grandchildren die. And it continues down the line over and over again, but that is not all. Everyone I know is gone and long past into the next world with whatever they came with. So I made a choice a long time ago, that so long as I draw breath I wouldn't bow to self-pity or remorse. Not till those children have a chance to grow up normally. " He raised a hand for a moment as he listened to the sounds of the laughter filling the hall. Other sounds filled other chambers now happy talking as he smiled softly. "My resolve is this, I must undo the damage done by those who came before me. I have already made many sacrifices and will make many more. Peace and freedom for those children will not come easily.." He said answering her question as he looked at her again. He closed his eyes warm pulses filled this area, the feel of blood that called to one another. It was answered in a way that made him happy as he glanced around. "Each person must decide what they are willing to put on the line..." He said as he glanced at her now as he spoke calmly to her. "What do you wager Demonica? He didn't seek pity nor did he ask for remorse from this being before him. Her blood told a story that he could sense easily. But some things would require prying and he didn't do that. Loyalty was something earned and tested not exploited for no reason. Those who came before would dive into her blood and learned everything they could.

What would she bet he wondered as his eyes examined her expression as he glanced towards the door. Maybe she lived a life like his where she already paid the toll to cross this bridge of life. He smiled somewhat sadly as he thought about the tolls he paid. His wife how he missed her and that warm presence in his life. His twin sister it was hard to live on without them but he couldn't cry over it. He had a job to give these people the peace they deserved. The Quincy had earned the right to a peaceful life now and he would get them it. But the question was, of course, how often would he fight? What would be needed for him to accomplish this goal was a question of faith. At this point, he had no choice but to believe in the power of him. If it would deliver him to the promise land or not was a simple thing. But he just couldn't be sure about it all as he stared at the female now. Quincy flocked to this location now coming to the sound of the blood. She could hear it as well he guessed. Nozomi the so-called Queen of their people or whatever she called herself.

In his eyes, she ceased being a Quincy a long time ago. Be it by choice or whatever drove her to it. The Quincy who's blood remained untainted of outside influence was certainly dwindling. But purity wasn't his concern it was more the innocence of the Quincy that was falling to pieces. They were a dying breed and perhaps that's why he was selected. He had no intention of reading into Hulderic's twisted mind. Not today anyways as he had someone before him who required his attention presently. "So I will make a gamble...I am venturing to Demon World and Kin's realm to discuss some things with them. I couldn't venture to even guess what will happen before Mana and Kin if I even get to meet them. I will first meet Inami of Demon World as I have information for her of some value. " He said softly as he knew the names of those he had to go visit. Slowly on his right shoulder, a blackbird formed with dark mist pouring from it. It resembled a crow but it was very different from what a normal one looked like. The creature flapped off heading towards the entrance of the place informing people. Making sure everything was alright, he could use it for information it wasn't effective in a combat sense. But here it was effective to at least keep an eye on things.

[/code]
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Emperor's Awakening Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Emperor's Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:52 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...