Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2472 registered users
The newest registered user is Ariel

Our users have posted a total of 115580 messages in 17594 subjects
Top posting users this week
Mirja Eeola

Forsaken Crow

Yaksha

Tsubine

Blade

MWD

RyuzakiSaitō

Gamma

Henrex

SerenityVerdant

Discord App
Share | 

Gamma's Templates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

¥ Yen : 106392313

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
111800/999999  (111800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Gamma's Templates   Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:34 pm

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Code:
<center><div style="color:#a30202; border-radius: 4.5em; width: 480px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/RpVl1CS.png'); border: #e3d9fc solid 4px; box-shadow: #26205b  0px 0px 15px;"><div style="border-top-right-radius: 4.2em; border-top-left-radius: 4.2em; width: 480px;  height: 640px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/9FXHuBb.gif'); opacity: 1.0"></div>[url=http://www.youtube.com/v/cgREJyvZm5Y][img]https://i.imgur.com/6EdIfMt.jpg?1[/img][/url]<br><br><center><div style="width: 429px;  border-width: 4px; border-style: solid; border-color: #e6e6e6;  border-radius:3em; -moz-border-radius:3em; background-color: #66609d; font-family: calibri; font-size: 14px; line-height: 15px; opacity: 0.97; text-align: justify;  text-shadow: lightgrey 0px 0px 1px; padding: 9px; color: white; box-shadow: #26205b 0px 0px 10px; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px"><div style=" text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: black 2px 1px 1px; font-family: Housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size: 55px; opacity: 0.9; letter-spacing: -0px;  text-align: center; line-height: 22px;"><br>ENTER THE DEPTHS</div><br><div style="&nbsp;text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; text-shadow: black 2px 1px 1px;"><strong></strong><div align="center"><strong>Artist: N/A  - Song:  N/A - Word Count: N/A</strong></div></div><br>esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. <br><br>his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. <br><br>Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. <br><br></div><br></center></div>
[center][b]Template By:[/b]
[color=#66609C][b][THEFROST][/b][/color][/center]

Last edited by Gamma on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Templates   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:36 am

ENTER THE SHINIGAMI

ENTER Black Star

BASIC INFORMATION

» Name:

» Alias:

» Age:

» Appearance Age:

PERSONALITY

» Hyperactive: Upon meeting Kazuto one is struck by his strange aura which makes him appear calm, he always seems to be calm and to see him panic is almost unheard of. He is able to handle difficult and stressful situations well which far surpasses most other individuals ability to remain calm and collected. To others it can be seen as charismatic, his nature and the way he remains so calm has a calming effect to those that are around him. His charisma and devotion has lead to him to be able to charm people into firing up their own devotion and this leadership allows him to easily improve morale and attitude which is one of the reasons he serves as a Warden in the Vanguard.

» Cocky: He is a very well mannered due to his higher class in society than most others. He speaks in a soft tone which makes him very easy to approach and talk to although he often speaks with very good English and has a formal tone to what he says. This aside he is not a snob about his tone, he often tries to make it seem less noticeable by using less articulate terms and language with those who would get confused by his more sophisticated language.

He is a very respectful individual, often speaking with kindness and a respectful tone to everyone. As well as some enemies he has been known to respect, he respects everyone and treats them the same until a reason presents itself which supports why he should not respect or trust them. Unless you do something to make him think less of you then you will be respected, that said he is by no means a judgmental person and when he does make judgments it is done with logic and fact to support his opinion of them.

Last edited by Gamma on Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Templates   Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:27 am

ENTER THE REFLECTION

ENTER Ichika Yuudeshi

BASIC INFORMATION

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Templates   Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:35 pm

ANGEL OF THE EARTH

ICHIKA YUUDESHI

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis.

At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, At accusam aliquyam diam diam dolore dolores duo eirmod eos erat, et nonumy sed tempor et et invidunt justo labore Stet clita ea et gubergren, kasd magna no rebum. sanctus sea sed takimata ut vero voluptua. est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat.

Consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Code:
<Center><center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #B02540; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #fefefe; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 490px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
ANGEL OF THE EARTH</div></center>
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; color: #B02540; font-size: 12.5px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em;  "><div style="Width: 470px; height: 470px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/bxbs3vh.png'); margin-left: -7px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #2C3539 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #B02540; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">
[center][b]ICHIKA YUUDESHI[/b]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/v/IkOK8tdEsFY][img]https://i.imgur.com/6EdIfMt.jpg?1[/img][/url]
[/center]</div>

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr,  sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr,  sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis.

At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr,  sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr,  At accusam aliquyam diam diam dolore dolores duo eirmod eos erat, et nonumy sed tempor et et invidunt justo labore Stet clita ea et gubergren, kasd magna no rebum. sanctus sea sed takimata ut vero voluptua. est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr,  sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat.

Consetetur sadipscing elitr,  sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr,  sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr,  sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

[center][b]Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s[/b][/center]

Last edited by Gamma on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Templates   Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:23 pm

ORACLE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, At accusam aliquyam diam diam dolore dolores duo eirmod eos erat, et nonumy sed tempor et et invidunt justo labore Stet clita ea et gubergren, kasd magna no rebum. sanctus sea sed takimata ut vero voluptua. est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat.

Consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Code:
<Center><center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #660066; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #fefefe; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 490px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
ORACLE</div></center>
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; color: #660066; font-size: 12.5px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 6em;  "><div style="Width: 420px; height: 510px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/5wyi0DG.jpg?1'); margin-left: 20px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #2C3539 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #660066; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">
[center][b][url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16471-kaala-approved-3-3][color=#660066]KAALA[/color][/url][/b]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/v/MrW6JpeRc8Q][img]https://i.imgur.com/6EdIfMt.jpg?1[/img][/url]
[/center]</div>

Last edited by Gamma on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Templates   Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:24 am

STERNRITTER GRAND MASTER

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Templates   Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:00 pm

THE IRAMASHA SPIRIT WALKER

Code:
<Center><center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #759290; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #fefefe; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 490px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
THE IRAMASHA SPIRIT WALKER</div></center>
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; color: #759290; font-size: 12.5px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 6em;  "><div style="Width: 420px; height: 510px; background-image:url('http://s1.zerochan.net/Konpaku.Youmu.600.2038350.jpg'); margin-left: 20px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #2C3539 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #759290; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">
[center][b][url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16593-youmu-iramasha-wip#107677][color=#759290]YOUMU IRAMASHA[/color][/url][/b]

[flash(420,25)]http://www.youtube.com/v/MrW6JpeRc8Q?version=2&loop=1&color1=0x460476&color2=0x#60476[/flash]
[/center]</div>

[color=#927577]Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.[/color]

[color=#927577]Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis.[/color]

Last edited by Gamma on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Templates   Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:02 pm

Code:
<Center><center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #759290; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #fefefe; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 490px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; color: #759290; font-size: 12.5px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 6em;  "><div style="Width: 420px; height: 510px; background-image:url('http://s1.zerochan.net/Konpaku.Youmu.600.2028901.jpg'); margin-left: 20px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #2C3539 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #759290; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">
[center][b][url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16593-youmu-iramasha-wip#107677][color=#759290]YOUMU IRAMASHA[/color][/url][/b]

[flash(420,25)]http://www.youtube.com/v/MrW6JpeRc8Q?version=2&loop=1&color1=0x460476&color2=0x#60476[/flash]
[/center]</div>

[color=#927577]Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.[/color]

[color=#927577]Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis.[/color]

Last edited by Gamma on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Templates   Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Code:
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; color: #759290; font-size: 12.5px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 6em;  "><div style="Width: 420px; height: 510px; background-image:url('http://s1.zerochan.net/Konpaku.Youmu.600.2002362.jpg'); margin-left: 20px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #2C3539 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

[/center]</div>

Last edited by Gamma on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Gamma's Templates   Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:11 pm

Code:
<div style="width: 460px; font-family: tahoma; color: #759290; font-size: 12.5px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 6em;  "><div style="Width: 420px; height: 510px; background-image:url('http://s1.zerochan.net/Konpaku.Youmu.600.1967669.jpg'); margin-left: 20px;  border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: #2C3539 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

[/center]</div>

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gamma's Templates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next