Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] Empty Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event]

Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:20 pm

«THE STATUS OF THIS THREAD»

6/25/2416, 12:00 PM; CST Standard Time

The time is currently 12:00 CST time on June 25, 2416. This arena will appear to take place on what could easily be mistaken as the ocean floor. One could see that the ground is made entirely of sand, with shells and other various debris littering it. Although the opponents will be surrounded by what could be seen as an infinite amount of water, they will still be able to breathe, and the water will not effect the movement or physics of the combatants as it is as much of an illusion as anything else in this space. Every four posts, a series of three black depth charges will fall from the "surface" high above, dealing about a Gran Rey Cero's worth of damage each to whomever they come in contact with.

The weaker of the two opponents will start with eight spherical items identical to pearls given to them by one of Mana's familiars. Each of these, when consumed, will restore 25% of the combatant's health.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] Empty Re: Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event]

Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:52 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 671

It had all started just like any other routine patrol. Yuki had arrived, she’d started on her way through the countryside of some region of Earth, and there had been surprisingly little Hollow activity. None, in fact. But then there was the sudden overwhelming presence of something else, something darker, terrifying even to the common person. It’d caused her stomach to sink with disgust and dread, a sickening evil that’d washed over the surrounding countryside. Every part of her, every bit of her intuition, and every corner of her mind screamed at her, calling upon her to flee and to seek assistance.

So of course she decided to check it out. Alone.

An entire city, if not more, was submerged within the shadow of some sort of spiritual field, a massive dome of black and green hovering overhead. If not frightening then it was, at least, awe inspiring. The creature that created such an object was surely on the same tier as a Captain, if not stronger. She initially approached the creation with some caution. As she drew closer to the dome her caution changed into a mixture of anticipation and excitement. Whatever had created it would be more than a match for her, even on a good day.

I can’t wait to find out what is creating this! They are going to be so strong. I’ll probably lose. But the fight! Okay. Focus. Take a deep breath and calm down. They might be a Shinigami. No need to get excited yet.

One thing led to another, and now here she was, standing at the bottom of the ocean. She initially held her breath, however when she noticed that she wasn’t actually wet she snuck a quick gasp of air, and then another, until she figured out that she could, in fact, breathe in this arena. While she caught her breath the petite wolf glanced around, taking in the breath taking view. Beautiful was certainly an understatement.

Is this what it really looks like? Okay, next time I’m forced to take a vacation I am going to the beach. Although maybe I should buy a swimsuit first. People generally disapprove of naked swimming in public.

Her right hand rested atop the pommel of her weapon, fingers gripping tightly upon it in anticipation for the coming battle. She wondered how powerful her opponent was, and what sort of person they were. Would it be the one who created this place? She doubted it, as there was no valid reason as to why they’d show themselves, but she could still hope. Regardless, she had a fight to attend to, and so she started to make her way towards her opponent, who she could barely make out through the watery battlefield.

As she grew closer Yuki could make out a more exact profile of her opponent. It seemed to be a younger woman, a girl even. In fact she seemed to share the same sort of build that the young Shinigami had, and even their height was similar (provided Yuki’s ears were included). Yuki had much longer hair, although her opponent’s hair was admittedly much cooler. The girl also sported a pair of horns, which meant that she was quite obviously a Demon. Probably. Maybe. It wasn’t very nice to assume. In fact it could be quite rude.

Okay, she’s probably a Demon. But that doesn’t mean she is bad. Probably. Maybe. Regardless, she is my opponent now.

Finally coming to a stop, the petite wolf drew her blade from its sheathe, holding it out to her right side, though with the point aimed diagonally towards the ground. Her body lowered slightly in a bow, although her crimson gaze remained locked upon the woman’s.

“I am Yuki Kameko” she said calmly, a neutral tone taking over despite her growing excitement. However there were clear signs pointing towards her true feelings. For instance, her tail, unknown to her, had started to wag excitedly from side to side behind her.

This is going to be fun!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] Empty Re: Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event]

Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:44 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

LITTLE MIS LIU ARRIVES

Artist: Maritumix - Song: Castle Of Upside-Down - Word Count: 1255

Dull. Drained. Exhausted. Bored.

Many drab styled words could describe the current state of The Liberated Observer as she lived her day to day life recently. There was no stimulation, nothing to jolt her heart awake and the woman's every waking fiber cracked, creaked and felt totally exhausted of life. Therefore, a hard serving of new experiences was more than needed in order to perk up our little Hell Demon back to the waking order of things. Hence, when Miss Mana Asthavon declared her "Mad Tournament" to the world, what other choice did Liu Xīnshén have BUT to see what this event could inspire?

It was rather simple for her to cover everything related to her working duties in The Under World; aka Second Layer of Hell. In order to save herself the headache of performing overtime work to maintain the realm, both she and her hell beast crafted millions upon millions of separate familiars throughout the years in order to help deal with the day to day task of managing hell. Everything from judging souls, containing incidents, monitoring who or what leaves or entered hell and all the good stuff that comes with being a guardian of Hell. Her motto was: "why work harder when you could work smarter?"

So, along those fluid lines of logic, our silver horned demon pranced through the boundaries between worlds as if they were nothing and took up the call to take part in this event with the arrangements in her home world already put into place. As, when she telepathically accepted this invitation, all Liu could recall was being transported straight from her home within the depths of The Second Layer of Hell and straight into what could be called a sea of sorts after a flash of dazzling white light dulled away from her vision.

For our Pup Master Shinigami over there, The Hell Demon would have appeared to have arrived on the scene in an eruption of bleached light. When it faded, the figure of a slender woman could be seen through the misty waters. She was adorned with a white dress which had many ashen gray, crimson red and oil black spade patterns; they all seemed to merge and morph into many arrows pointing upward and downward. As she placed each of her hands at her waist, the dress Liu was sporting seemed to be tied at her midriff by an upside-down blue bow.

And, with each step forward she took, the jingling of her golden bracelets echoed through the battlefield, while the clacking footsteps of her wooden sandals followed afterward. Meanwhile, as woman began rubbing her right hand through her hair, the many different highlights of red and white became more noticeable. After giving a tired sigh of sorts, those crimson eyes of the demon would lock dead center with the blood eyes of The Little Wolf before her.

This scene was pretty lame.

She didn't like it.

Fresh air was needed!

With a snap of her fingers, Yuki would have more than likely sensed a release of demonic energy being unleashed on the area. However, it wasn't filled with anything malicious or anything grand or over the top. In fact, this atmosphere could almost be thought of as having a hazy, dull and sleepy feeling to it as Liu herself felt a bit drowsy and unmotivated at the moment. So, it reflected in the slow process of her Liberation Prowess awakening and "liberating" them both from the bottom of the sea to the tops of the ocean.

As all around both Liu and Yuki would a vortex of white light spread. Provided it is able to touch both of the young looking ladies, it was going to result in their position at the bottom of the sea being unrestrained and allowing them both to be hurled at great speeds towards the sunny skies of the waters above. For, with this move, Liu wanted some sunshine, to stand above the water and not be trapped in such a depressing and dark place. It simply wasn't her kind of battle ground.

Then, with those pesky matters thrown out of the way, The Hell Demon leaned down on one knee and started to have a silver circle spread around them for the length of a city block or so. This was marked with her demonic energy and served as apart of a game she was getting ready to engage Yuki in. There was a great chance that she would probably win this fight from Liu's early estimates of her opponent, so she wanted to make things interesting and try and come up with a fun game for them to play.

"I'm going to play a game with you and the rules are pretty simple. See, you look like a Wolf, right? So why not play "What's the time, Mr Wolf?"? Or, in this case, Ms.Wolf."

The tone of the demon's voice while she spoke seemed to be a mixture of amusement, tiredness and mischievousness all intermixed and brewed into one dynamic expression of words. After she had time to ruminate over the game, Liu would then continue and point her right index finger at Yuki after sitting down Indian Style on the ocean waters below her butt:

"A player is chosen to be Ms.Wolf and Ms.Wolf stands at the opposite end of the playing field from the other players; ideally facing away from them. Then, everyone playing the game, except for Ms Wolf, will chant in unison "What's the time, Ms Wolf?", and Mr Wolf will answer in one of the two ways: Ms Wolf can call a clock time. Then the other people playing will then take that many steps out long as they go.

Then they ask the same question again. Ms Wolf can call "Dinner time!" or "Lunch Time", that's when Ms Wolf will turn around and chase the other players back to their starting point. If Ms Wolf successfully tags a player, that player becomes the new Ms Wolf for the next round."

Phew. It was a mouthful for Liu, so she decided to fan herself afterward by materializing a fan made out of her energy. Though, at this point, it should be clear enough to the pup what was going to happen: she was OBVIOUSLY going to be Ms.Wolf since she was the one running around wolf ears and a wolf tails.

"So: you'll be Ms.Wolf. If you manage to tag or catch me, I'll give you a surprise to help you with this battle. If you don't manage to catch me within two turns, either by physical touch or through their abilities, I will injure you. This can repeat for as long as you want until you get tired, get hurt, give up or you power up enough to fight me on equal footing. I also won't be using any of my higher powers and I'll even set my energy to be on par with yours. Though I make no promises about bodies natural.

Sound fair?"

With that, Liu expected an answer; even if she seemed to yawn and roll over on her side. She wanted things to be fun and was interested to see the response her opponent would give out of all this.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] WVMWLOu
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:29 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 651

A moment of silence lingered within the air following Yuki’s greeting. If nothing else the woman seemed to be bored. Of course the young Shinigami was hiding her power as best she could, however she doubted that her opponent was any weaker than she was. While it would certainly be exciting for her, Yuki couldn’t help but to feel a little bit of pity for her opponent. After all, it just wasn’t the same when you fought against something so much weaker than yourself. So, for the moment, Yuki worried that the fight would be a little too one-sided. That is, she worried that her opponent wouldn’t do anything, that she’d allow Yuki to attack her, and then once she was finally bored enough she would unleash her true power, and then the boring fight would be put to a swift and decisive end.

I don’t even care if she tries to kill me. That sort of fight would just be too sad to endure.

Thankfully it was not to be, as her foe had other plans in store for the both of them. With a single snap of the fingers Yuki felt herself lifted, or rather shot, straight up towards the surface of the ocean! Her eye shot wide open in awe while her stomach churned violently from the sudden shift in movement, which had nearly caught her off guard enough to force her breakfast from her gut! On instinct her tail had flattened out behind her, providing for her a much greater sense of balance, which helped when she finally and suddenly stopped at the surface of the ocean. It was the only thing that kept her from stumbling and falling over.

While Yuki recovered from the quick trip her eye was drawn towards the silver circle that was placed down. It happened before she could react, and for a few moments she was on guard and prepared for some sort of attack. However her opponent started to speak, and the more that she did the more relaxed Yuki became. In fact her excitement returned along with the gentle wagging of her tail!

A game? I don’t remember the last time I ever played a game! A fight is fun, but now I get this too! Today is just turning out to be wonderful! Still, that is a silly name for a game. I suppose I can see why she did choose it though.

As the rules were explained Yuki silently mapped out the battlefield within her mind, or more precisely, she attempted to figure out just how many steps it would take to bring the woman in close. A couple of initial strategies were also set in place. Finally, she’d also taken in a deep breath, not only to calm her worried nerves, but also to draw in the woman’s scent. For this type of game it would become her greatest advantage. Well, that and her ears, and potentially her ability to count! If all went well then her initial plan would work perfectly.

A surprise huh? As much as I dislike these sorts of advantages, if it will make the fight more interesting then how can I refuse?

Carefully the petite wolf drew her blade in, sliding it back into it’s sheathe. Then, with a brief glance towards the woman she gave a single nod.

"I accept your rules” she stated, turning herself around to face the other direction. Could she honestly trust this person? No, probably not. They were total strangers to each other. However the prospect of such an enjoyable game was too much to ignore, as was the chance of her putting up a good exciting fight! If she had her way then neither of them would be disappointed. Besides, how else was she going to get stronger?

“Ready when you are, Lady Demon” she stated quietly, though perhaps a bit eagerly as well!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:47 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

LITTLE MIS LIU ARRIVES

Artist: Dobu Usagi - Song: 空へと沈む鬼と針の城 - Word Count: 607

"Ohhhhhh? You sure about this? Hahaha, you are a funny shinigami. I'd figure you'd be to spooked out to play with me considering I could have just as well stabbed you in the back. Good Pup."

There was a charmed laugh that exited the mouth of Liu after everything was done and clear. Even though the puppy was a bit stiff and very receptive to the environment around her, it seems she was still game enough to take on the challenge and travel down the road of hell with a devil who liked to play childish games.

So, with that mess out of the way, Liu couldn't help but have a huge grin fill itself across her face. It was the sort of grin that unveiled all her rows of sharpened teeth and showed that signature, unhinged smirk that demons were known give when they were excited or plotting something most devious. And, because of that fact, one could easily assume that this Hell Demon was thrilled and ready to go!

It's why Liu started to slowly raise herself up from the ground, bowed towards Yuki and started walking, walking and walking away until she was located way on the other side of the circle towards the east direction. By doing this action, The Wolf Pup could start in the west and they could have a whole city block which separated the pair of feisty ladies away from one another. So, when Little Miss Liu made it to her destination, she would so casually spin on her kneels and begin shouting out:

"What time is it Ms.Wolf?"

Again and again, Liu would echo that question out to the battlefield and she'd stayed firmly planted in her position as to not violate the rules of the game. As, little did Yuki know, our lovely Hell Demon rigged this entire area to shock the two of them if they broke any of the conditions of their game. Violent surges of demonic energy would strike the two of them and lower their health if they should step outside the circle, violate the rules or fail to keep the game active until the two of them could decide on when to stop the game. Indeed, it was quite the messy situation which the untrained eye could not see; but the two of them were having fun and neither seemed to care much.

For now, though, there wasn't too much that The Hell Demon could do. She had effectively trapped herself into the position where she stood and was at the mercy of The Little Wolf to decide on one of two choices. She could either state that it was high-noon and, by relation, Liu could take twelve steps closer to approach Yuki. Or, Little Miss Wolf Fang Pup could call out "Dinner time!"/"Lunch Time"" and then start the game of trying to chase and tag Liu through any means possible.

The choice she was going to have to make could prove to be interesting. So, Liu merely watched her body language and saw that it indicated to The Hell Demon that our Woven Hero was plotting something. She wasn't quite sure what, but one did not simply come into a running and strategy based game without a plan. Hence, she was quite curious to see what sort of game plan Yuki had to throw down. Thus, as the sands of time ticked on and on, Liu would wait and endure the round of patience.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:32 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 581

Yuki had of course thought about that possibility, that the woman would stab her in the back. It was entirely possible, especially considering that they were technically in a battle, and so such a thing would not have been dishonorable. After all, she’d left her back open on purpose, although not for that reason. Still, she would have felt bad or rude rather, if she’d expected such a move. It wasn’t nice to judge a book by its cover, nor was it honorable, and luckily in this case it seemed to have worked out. Of course if the woman had attacked, then she would have had a potential idea for that as well, although not one which guaranteed much success.

Well, it is a good thing she isn’t as evil as she appears. Although I don’t think that I appreciate that sort of insult. Good pup. Like I am some sort of pet. Perhaps I should bite her for it.

Her tail continued to wag regardless, eager to start the game. She kept herself turned away, not daring break the rules, else she be considered some sort of lowly scumbag rule breaker. Sure, not all rules were good ones to follow, but in a game? Without the rules it just wouldn’t be any fun. It’d just be messy chaos. And that was not what a game was about. Probably. It wasn’t as if she actually had much experience with them, so she could only manage a guess, but it is what she thought they would be like.

Unfortunately she did not see Liu’s bow, else she would have returned it again, but one could hardly blame her for that, as she was following the rules of the game. With anticipation she waited; tail nearly thrashing now from one side to the other, gently rippling the water beneath her feet. Thankfully it wasn’t long before the woman, who still had not introduced herself, started the game by shouting the proper phrase. A couple of moments passed in silence following the question. Yuki was mapping out within her mind what she’d processed earlier. Math was not something she was good at, so she had to make a very rough estimate. However she was confident in the answer she gave.

“Eleven o’clock” she called out, calmly though with a voice that bled through with excitement and, perhaps, even some faint traces of joy! As a child she never got this opportunity, this chance to play games with others. Now, oddly enough, she was about to enjoy herself with a Demon! Who would have ever imagined it? It was unfortunate then that she was not allowed to fully relax and enjoy herself. After all, this game was filled with potentially dangerous punishments. She would be forced to focus more on winning, and less on simply having fun. It didn’t mean she couldn’t try to have fun though.

Cautious, Yuki listened in and occasionally sniffed at the air, trying her best to judge how close the woman would come, and how far each step might bring her. All she had to do was make contact. However the petite wolf was not extremely fast, at least not compared to many other spiritually gifted creatures. A normal Human she could easily outpace. But this Demon? She doubted it. Only a surprise maneuver would grant her the win, and she knew it. Everything would have to play out correctly the first or second time, otherwise she would simply lose.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:23 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

LITTLE MIS LIU ARRIVES

Artist: BrokenAsriel - Song: Underfell Sans - Word Count: 607

The Wolf was as care-free as could be. It honestly amused Liu because of the fact that she hadn't much outward fear of the demon before her. Could it be a ruse? Was she really wetting her pants and chipping at the teeth mentally? Who knows. And for The Hell Vixen, perhaps that was apart of the fun of this whole ordeal. Not knowing what is going on in your opponents head until the last moment when the battle is over. Or something along those lines. The mind of Liu was one that changed it's fleets of fancy on a whim.

Nevertheless, it was time for her to play a little bit of ball. So, Liu would rub her chin and decide to play a bit of mischief in order to cure her boredom. As soon as Yuki decided to call out "Eleven O'Clock", our lovely Hell Demon of The Underworld decided to take extended liberties by utilizing a technique of hers called "Yǔzhòu Yùnshū".

[TECHNIQUE IN SPOILER]

Spoiler:

Normally, using any sort of wormhole based travel is complicated stuff for Liu, but since they were confined to such a small location? Well, this made it all the more easier for her to tap into this prowess. After all, Yuki was only half a city block or so away from her. So, for her, it wasn't too consuming energy wise or mental wise to get everything she needed in order. All she needed to do was map out the location she wanted to travel to via her 3rd eye. Then, when her astral form was free to float over the horzion like a ghost, she mapped a teleport about eight steps behind Yuki. After that, it was child's play to let the surprise commence.

Therefore, it was but a walk on the beach for The Hell Demon to take three steps forward before he target was locked. It was on the forth step that she slipped into a red vortex of fire, faded into the abyss and seemly disappeared from the arena; as if she fell into a pitfall and could never make it back out. However, In a matter of moments, The Little Pup would begin to feel a swelling of demonic energy appearing directly behind her. Then, a burst of growling thunder erupted behind The Wolf Girl and she'd most certainly be taken by surprise.

As, by about roughly about nine feet feet behind her, did Liu then reemerge out of a vortex of fire, flames and screams and spooky scary skeletons. These were literally the flames and screams of hell emerging forth, but the centuries old demon didn't seem to give a care in the world. As when she came out of the wormhole, Little Miss Liu began to place each of her hands behind the back of her hand and nonchalantly used the last seven steps so that she could emerge one feet behind Yuki.

Then, with a snicker in her voice, Liu would whisper loud enough for Yuki to hear her:

"You might want to make the best of your next turn. As that's when I get to have my fun, Little Pup~ Hahaha."

It was playful banter, but The Hell Demon was still very much serious about having her play. After all, Yuki couldn't hog all the fun, could she? No way. So, Liu would simply stand behind her and wait to see what The Little Wolf had in store for this demon.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:48 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 696

One. Two. Three. Four.

Every step that the Demon took was counted out within Yuki’s mind. She needed to judge just how much space was taken by each one, and for the moment it seemed to be working well enough. Then, suddenly, there was a burst of spiritual energy and some strange noise that she couldn’t place. Silence followed, and Yuki wondered what exactly was happening behind her, although she dare not look else she suffered the game’s punishment. Of course she was still on edge, one hand now tightly gripping upon the handle of her weapon while she unconsciously anticipated an attack.

Is she going to break her word? What is happening back there?

More energy swelled behind her, seemingly greater than before, and it was much closer now. Thunder cracked and roared, surprisingly the young Shinigami enough that she actually jumped in place, her tail now twice as poofy as the fur upon it stood up on its ends! A great heat washed over her back, and for a brief moment she wondered if she was about to be swallowed up by some fire attack. The thought caused her entire body to tense up, partly as a defensive response, but primarily because she had some deep seated fear of fire. Screams tore through the air, again causing the young pup to jump in place. Then, all at once, it disappeared, and all that was left were the gentle footsteps of the Demon.

What just happened?

The hand that had rested upon her weapon was shaking now. Yuki was forced to take a moment to breathe, to calm her mind and her body. Her hand stopped shaking and her tail gradually returned to its normal state, but Yuki could not completely calm herself as her opponent was nearing her. She’d forgotten to keep track of those final steps, but then what was the point? Somehow the woman had reached so close. Ultimately she came to the conclusion that some sort of flash step type move was used, which wasn’t exactly against the rules.

When Liu stopped she was roughly a foot behind Yuki. Her scent was quite easy to pick up now, as was a faint aura of heat from the woman’s trip through Hell. It made the petite wolf uncomfortable, this closeness, especially when it occurred behind her with no way of her knowing what might come next. Bad memories were dug up and she had to fight herself to repress them. As Liu whispered Yuki felt her breath upon the back of her ears which caused them each to twitch once. Again the woman talked down to her, calling her a ‘little pup’. A faint tinge of pink rose up into her cheeks, although she was thankfully faced away.

Again? I will most certainly need to bite her now.

Thankfully the woman was easily close enough for her plan to be put into action. First a few extra breaths were taken, both as a way to further calm her nerves and to hopefully calm the woman behind her in such a way as to make her let her guard down. Moments passed yet again as Yuki quietly shifted her tail into position, curling it silently around the woman’s body, although keeping it low in the hopes that it remained out of her field of vision. Yuki couldn’t exactly see behind her, so she had to be very careful about this part of her plan. Worse still she couldn’t judge whether or not her opponent even noticed the tricky maneuver! Luck would have to play its part too.

With any luck she will think I am counting steps again. Or something. Let’s just hope this works.

“Dinner time!”

As Yuki called out those words she spun around to her right, aiming to shove her right hand against the woman’s chest! At the same time her massive tail curled inwards with the hopes of wrapping up the Demon’s legs! All she needed to do was touch her opponent. It was never stated what part of her body needed to do the touching. With any luck she just might capture the Demon on her first try!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:11 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

LITTLE MIS LIU ARRIVES

Artist: ZUN - Song: Wheel Of Fortune Turning Over - Word Count: 611

Ohohoho~!

The reaction The Little Pup had was adorable to the crimson sight of The Hell Demon. It was clear her nerves were raddled up by that little technique she performed and Liu almost burst out laughing at the response The Wolf gave. Seeing her tail become as fluffy as a pillow, feeling the intensity of her body height increasing and even going as far as to hear the heartbeat of The Shinigami increase were all things which pleased and amused The Underworld's horned overseer.

Although, there was a slight gaze given towards the hand of The Shinigami leaning towards her weapon. In this scenario? Pah! Liu wouldn't have ANY hard feelings if ol' puppy decided to pull out that weapon. After all: she had no idea what was behind her, the literal gates of hell had opened and she certainly couldn't trust demons! They were a mischievous, unruly and loud bunch; so she'd be within every rights to give Liu a stab, or two, or three or maybe even a dozen if she was one of those speed freaks.

Curiously enough, however, the nerves of The Wolf were strong than that and Liu was heard giving a low whistle followed by an obligatory clapping sound in sight of these nerves of steel. She honestly thought that Yuki would have freaked out by now and done something stupid to trip up the game's rules. Had she reacted and responded in a terrified response and attacked Liu, that move would have certainly costed her and shocked the ever living HELL out of The Shinigami. So, The Hell Demon was more than impressed that her champion managed to hang this long in a bout of mental struggles.

Granted, as soon as Yuki shouted out "Dinner Time", Liu already understood that a shift turn on her heels was all that The Little Wolf could do when placed in this close of a vicinity with her demonic self. Hence, The Underworld's Overseer pulled out her own trick and formed a makeshift barrier of sorts through her demonic energy. All it took was a flare-up of scarlet hued energy to shape around her body and then she condensed that to cover her entire chest.

This barrier remained a few inches away from her chest and it would allow that swipe to cost The Little Pup by making it feel as if she were slamming her hand against the surface of the sun with the amount of heat generating from the shield. That's also forgetting the fact that this thing was about as dense lead; so all and all she'd have burns all over that hand, a few cracked bones and Yuki would be in more than a little bit of pain.

However, at the same time, Liu was lax -- a bit too lax. By the time her tired gaze had noticed, the bushy tail of The Little Pup had managed to grace her long enough to be considered as a form of physical contact. So, our lovely Hell Demon would perform a few back-flips in order to widen the distance between them by roughly twenty feet or so. Once this ground was covered, the symbol of a Wolf howling to the moon would appear on Liu's top right hand and she would tilt her head downwards at the predicament she was in.

"Ahhhhh.....so it appears I'm it now....!"

Blink, blink.

"Welp, I certainly got too lax. I really gotta stop doing that."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:42 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 532

That can’t be good.

As expected Yuki had turned around and her hand had been thrust forward with the aim of making contact with the woman’s chest. Of course this was a ruse: her real target was the woman’s legs, but she still had to make it count! If she’d half-assed it then the woman might have known something was up. It came as no surprise then that Yuki had thrown her full force behind the hand, which only made things worse when it impacted with a dense wall of spiritual energy. Not only were the bones in the hand fractured but her palm was now completely covered with burns despite her having withdrawn it after the briefest moment of contact.

Yuki’s other hand shot up, grasping at the wounded limb, gripping it with her fingers so as to evenly cool off the burned flesh. Applying cold to a fresh burn was not a good idea, as it rapidly cooled the flesh and ultimately made for worse scarring tissue. Evening out the temperature to one that was normal for the body was the best thing she could do. Still, it hurt quite a bit, and despite her pain tolerance the young wolf’s right arm was shaking ever so slightly.

At least it worked.

For the briefest moment Yuki had felt contact with her tail. The woman’s leg had been touched and the ruse was completed. Victory was hers’! At least for the moment it was. Now she would be forced to flee, and that would be much more difficult. To make matters worse the woman was now privy to one of her only secret weapons for this game. Oh, and her right hand was essentially useless. Her tail, which had helped her so much during this round, would also prove to be a hindrance, as it provided yet another surface for which the Demon to grab onto.

I was not expecting a barrier. But then it was not against the rules either. Clever play.

As the woman back-flipped away Yuki took in deep breaths of air, hoping to calm herself and to remove some of the pain that rippled through her arm. Her opponent had underestimated her, but she doubted that sort of thing would happen again. It was a strategy that usually only worked once for a fight, and so it was yet another play that was used up. At this rate she would lose the game, and then who knew what might happen.

Her focus now rested upon the Demon. While it seemed as though she was studying the woman Yuki was in fact simply resting and focusing her body in preparation for the next round. She had one idea for winning it, but then she doubted it would work. This woman was much faster than she was. Worse still her idea would drain her of precious energy needed for what she was assuming was the fight ahead. It was a tournament after all.

“I do believe it is my turn” she stated calmly despite her predicament, waiting for the Demon to set herself up in the proper position before she continued the game.

“What time is it Ms. Wolf?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum