Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event]

Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:46 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

LITTLE MIS LIU ARRIVES

Artist: ZUN - Song: Unforgettable, the Nostalgic Greenery - Word Count: 688

Well, it seemed she hurt the puppy somewhat. There was a definite mark of pain made when The Wolf Girl in all black managed to thrust her hand against the barrier. However, even as she shook and shivered from the physical anguish, the girl had still managed to land a strike and she was eligible for a prize because of it. Hence, Liu thought Wolfie was moving a bit too fast. Didn't she hear anything about there being a deal between the two of them? If she were the manipulative type, she would have abused her lack of short-term memory and just went on the match.

However, Liu was a fair sport and wanted The Pup to enjoy the match. Therefore, before Yuki started running on with the mouth and trying to start the next match, The Hell Demon was intent on giving her the prize she earned for this round. Thus, with a clap of her hands, the special ability of The Underworld's Ruler started going to work and she was summoning quite the special technique in order to help release the constraints of Yuki's limitations.

At the tips of hairy woman's feet would a white miasma begin pawing at her. In spite of this power coming from a demon, there seemed to be no hostility or mischief intent felt behind the aura. It was neutral in feel and seemed to have the intention of assisting the woman more than anything else. As very soon she would notice a rapid increase in the amount of quality and potent energy surging through her body. This is because Liu was utilizing a technique called "Flux Discharge - Unified Release" in order to unleash the potential of Yuki.

[spoiler of ability being used]

Spoiler:

The ability would bolster her tier level to that of a 1-3 for a duration of ten post. Additionally, her speed would ascend from beginner to adept; while her shunpo would be boosted from adept to advanced to give her a greater edge in speed during this time of empowerment. This would all be done in the hopes of making her a much more potent threat for the time being and to give her a leg-up. It was just a matter of seeing of whether or not her body could endure a boost of that magnitude.

Of course, if she moved away from the miasma, then the enhancements clearly wouldn't work. So ol' Wolfie over there was going to have to use her judgement to decide whether or not it was beneficial to let this smog overwhelm her body and infuse itself with it. Thus, Liu would wave down the Wolf and just make it obvious what she was trying to do:

"Yesh, you keep trying to move a million miles a second and you'll lose track of the view. Relax, take it easy and remember what I said earlier. I told you that I'd give you a helping hand if you managed to tag me, right? So go on, let that smoke touch your body and you'll see what I mean by that."

After giving a slight chuckle at how eager The Pup was to get the game going, Liu would do nothing but oblige and fade in a flash of red light. When she did, she would reemerge on the other side of the field and have each of her hands covering the both of her eyes. This was for an extra level of play as The Hell Demon was ready to play and had a plan in motion to surprise her opponent. Thus, she would let out a playful laugh and utter out a reply to her call:

"It's Twelve Thirty!"

There were many ways to interrupt that time. However, for the time being, Liu wouldn't announce them. She just wanted to see how many steps Yuki would take. Hence, she would wait and just let The Puppy come to her.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event]

Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:41 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 477

There came a brief moment of pause as the Demon clapped her hands, and instantly Yuki was quieted. Energy started to pool at her feet, prompting the young Shinigami to glance down upon it, head tilting slightly to the right in a mixture of confusion and surprise. Something started to appear, some strange white ethereal glowing thing, which prompted Yuki to take a single step away. Her body tensed up in anticipation for some attack; however this energy had a weird feeling about it. It didn’t seem like a trick, or an attack, but then wouldn’t that be the best way for this sort of thing to work?

I’d rather not judge her, especially not now that we’ve actually had this time to play together. She seems the honorable type, if maybe also a little clever and mischievous in her ways. Then again I could be entirely wrong. Perhaps this is all some elaborate trap. If so then I must applaud her, but then I would need to also bite her.

Her opponent spoke up now, prompting Yuki’s crimson gaze to lift towards the Demon. As moments lingered on the smoke approached closer, only this time Yuki did not move, having chosen to embrace what she thought was some sort of gift. Energy suddenly coursed through her entire body, causing the petite wolf’s eye to shoot wide open, tail whipping wildly behind her, splattering water off towards each side of her body. The pain coursing through her right arm diminished by quite some bit as her body had bigger and more important things to focus on. With that the Demon continued the game, and a new time upon the clock was called out.

Twelve thirty. Sneaky. But I might be able to do this now if I play it right.

A couple of moments were taken to observe and study the battlefield, possible routes planned out within her mind, although there weren’t too many to choose from. But then she already had a plan, and it was quite simple. First off she planned on taking the smallest steps possible. After all there were no limits, upper or lower, on how large each step had to be. So, with as much silence as possible Yuki approached, tip-toeing her way forth as quietly as was possible for her. After all she didn’t want her own steps plotted out. Of course it wasn’t as if she had too much of a choice, as the end of her move did require her to speak. But for the moment she could at least pretend that she was being crafty!

With these new reserves I might actually stand a chance at winning!

Stopping once she’d reached twelve steps (and the upper half of another half-step) Yuki cleared her throat and then, with confidence, spoke up in response.

“What time is it Ms. Wolf?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:43 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

LITTLE MIS LIU ARRIVES

Artist: LENK64 - Song: Lies In A Trance - Word Count: 700

Hasty, hasty. There was apprehension felt in the air as The Young Pup attempted to weight her options for this round. Fortunately for The Wolf Girl, she had a bit of an edge this turn and was granted more leeway to pursue her wonderful feats of fancy. After all; Liu could fell the pulsations of her enhancements flowing throughout Yuki's body. It was guiding her, pushing her and breaking all of the boundaries which prevented her spiritual being from being the best it could be. So, as The Little Hell Demon let out a mischievous snicker, she certainly was interested to see just how this was all going to go down.

For the most part, Liu could sense the vibrations of spiritual particles in the air. And, given the fact that Yuki's body was cranked up to the twelfth degree by her power, it wasn't too far out of Liu's reach to anticipate her movements because of the fact that The Little Pup was marked by the prowess of The Hell Demon. It was if our Ruler of The Underworld was sensing an extension of her own self just moving about and it was quite simple to keep track of her position based on the reality of the situation.

[OBJECT BEING USED IN THE SPOILERS]

Spoiler:

So, based on that fact, a small summons was put into place. Being that they were standing above water, and Liu marked their whole journey to the surface with her demonic energy, The Hell Demon was able to call upon her demonic tools in order to have one yin-yang org be transported beneath Yuki. While, under the demon's own feet would another circular tool emerge. Both of these spherical objects would be cloaked in the waters and it's presence suppressed by the fact that Liu utilized her demonic magic in order to camouflage it with the rest of the oceanic scenery below them. This could be achieved by utilizing her special ability: Liberation Flux.

[POWER AND ABILITY USED IN SPOILERS]

[POWER]

Spoiler:

[ABILITY]

Spoiler:

In short, Liberation Flux allowed The Hell Demon to detach and liberate varying constructs, elements and themes to the world around her. Hence, when it came to each of her yin yang orbs, Liu intended to temporarily free the aspect of it's black and white color so that the blue waters of the sea could wash it's hues over it. Additionally, since the whole area was bathed in Liu's energy, it would be harder to detect because everything was jumping and pulsating with The Hell Demon's energy; including The Wolf Girl's own body. Therefore, if things panned out right, her path to victory would have been paved out.

"DINNER TIME!"

As soon as those cheery words were hollered out of The Demon's mouth, she'd remove her hands away from her eyes and turn around to Yuki in order to stick her tongue out at The Little Pup. When Liu did so, the devilish Rakshasa would stomp her right feet into the water and have it become submerged within the Yin Yang orbs. For, when that foot did get eaten by her sphere, the wormhole ability of these satanic objects would activate and a flare of white light would become visible to The Wolf Girl a few moments before the ability activated; giving her a small window of time to anticipate the attack.

Since, in a matter of seconds, Liu's foot would suddenly break the laws of physics and emerge out of a silver vortex. In doing so, water would splash everywhere and The Hell Demon would let out a good laugh as she intended to her foot make contact with Yuki's own foot, ankle or leg. Failing that, she'd simply have her entire body be consumed by the orb and she'd emerge out attempting to grasp on to Yuki's tail if she got away and drag her back to the spot where The Pup first started.

"Boo! I gotcha, Little Pup!"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue123800/999999Liu vs Yuki [The Colosseum of Madness Event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (123800/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:59 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 520

That is no good. Her energy is making it difficult to sense, well, anything. Still, the effects of this might come in handy enough to even out the negative aspects, especially if a fight does break out. Although I wouldn’t even mind at this point if we didn’t fight. This is pretty fun!

Yuki’s tail wagged gently behind her now, although with no less excitement than before. Would the Demon make her move now, or would she try to get closer first? It was hard to tell with this woman. Of course that only made the game more fun! For once she was actually starting to enjoy herself despite the consequences of this tournament.

Demons are kind of fun. I mean, this one is, and maybe the others aren’t so much, but it would be nice wouldn’t it?

So focused now upon her opponent was Yuki that she did not even notice the formation of the portals, although that was also perhaps due to her body being flooded by the woman’s energy. When Liu announced “Dinner Time!” Yuki tensed up slightly, waiting for some type of movement. Instead of charging her, or disappearing, or doing anything that might suggest she was giving chase the Demon decided to stick her tongue out at the young Shinigami, which caused her to pause and tilt her head to the right. One foot was slammed into the water for whatever reason, and then suddenly there was a burst of white light beneath her!

Not wishing to learn what it was that the woman was planning Yuki kicked backwards as hard as she could, attempting to reach her starting point. The energy flooding her systems made her movements faster, which certainly did help in this situation. Alas her tail ultimately became as much a problem as she anticipated: her opponent simply dropped through the portal and popped right out in front of her! Hands grabbed onto the large poofy tail which caused the young pup to freeze up on the spot.

I was caught. Clever girl.

With ease Yuki was dragged back to her spot. Despite being gripped upon her tail continued to attempt it’s wagging. This game was exciting; especially considering she’d already used her main play. Of course she had a backup plan, but then who knew if it might work. Surely the Demon was anticipating it.

Well, it is all I have left. But if I can survive one more round then I might just be able to win this. I just need to catch her again! Then again I will only get one chance to do this. I’ll have to make it count.

When she was dragged back to the starting point Yuki turned to face away, listening for the woman to determine when she was ready to begin the next round. Once the Demon had called out the proper phrase Yuki responded.

“It is five o’clock.”

Once again she focused on listening for the woman’s movements, although it was not quite as vital this time. All she needed was for the woman to be moved away from her original position.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:29 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

LITTLE MIS LIU ARRIVES

Artist: N/A - Song: A World of Nightmares Never Seen Before - Word Count: 566

Wahahahaha! She caught her prey hook line and sinker. Liu was quite happy that her little technique was able to capture the Wolf and make her it for this next round. Of course, as always, The Wee Pup had been in a rush and forgot something important: The Hell Demon was free to make some form of injury or handicap on Yuki!

So, in order to reap her rewards, Liu would once again activate her Liberation Flux ability and harmonize it with the body of The Shinigami before her. By doing so, she could latch on to the different pathways of reiatsu and energy which flow through er spiritual body. Being that the Hell Demon's power was already coursing through the veins of The Wolf; it wasn't exactly hard to pull off a feat akin to removing, say, 1/4 of her remaining energy. All Liu had to do was harness her ability to liberate constructs in order to release and expunge that energy from Yuki's body in order to make her feel more exhausted, then that effect would induce a sensation as if she lost a fair deal of strength and would begin to make her sweat a bit.

Now, she'll still have the power, strength and speed of a 1-3+ or so; but it was becoming clear that this was still a fight and losses had to be made. Therefore, it would be somewhat harder to perform these feats based on the actions that Liu enacted. And, it is for this reason why she started snickering at the young pup as she wagged her finger at Yuki.

"Always in a rush, always in a rush~! You don't seem like the type to sit back, relax and free yourself up to smell the roses. Well, don't worry. I've taken the time to help liberate a bit of your energy away from your body to wake you up a bit. 'Cause you almost forgot that I could abuse you during the times I catch you! Ahahahahaaha~!"

Now, with the deal sealed, Liu saw no need to play any tricky-tricks on this round. After all: she already took her cut! So, the horned demon was just fine playing it nice and square. Thus, Liu hop, skipped and jumped back around twenty five feet away from Yuki. After that, Liu would whistle and turn on her heels; repeating the same process over again, but making sure to stop straight on the dime in order to keep a twenty foot distance away from The Pup.

Then, with a clap of her hands, the all too familiar phrase would be hollered out by the crimson eyed demon:

"What Time Is It Mrs.Wolf!?"

This time, there was more energy and laughter heard in Liu's voice as she was curious as to what Yuki could possibly be up to this time around. Surely the strain and pressure must've been placed on The Pup and animals often acted most wildly when pressed against a corner. So, the possibilities were endless and Liu needed to be on guard for anything odd that could happen! This was certainly no time to be lax: it was time to play ball!

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:53 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 501

What is going on?!

The young wolf’s legs shook slightly beneath her, tail slowing its movements. Her breathing grew a faint bit heavier and now for whatever reason she felt beads of sweat chilling her flesh. Somehow she’d grown incredibly tired, although she could not place the reason as to why that was. Every part of her felt much heavier, only there hadn’t been anything that might cause such a thing.

How did I use so much energy? Maybe I am ill. Is this what happens when you don’t rest?

A snickering noise was heard from the Demon. It nearly prompted Yuki to take a glance, but ultimately she decided against it in favor of simply making certain that she was following the rules. Thankfully there was not much of a wait before she was informed of the reason why the woman was laughing. It brought yet another faint frown to her face, although it faded quickly, and thankfully it was still hidden by the fact that she was facing away.

Well that is no good. Not at all. If she can do that then what else is she able to do to me? What else will she do to me? Alright. I can still do this. I can still pull this off. I just need to do it quickly! But then I suppose she also has a point. I never do slow down to relax, as she says. Maybe I should try to take the time to do that a little more often.

Still, a part of her statement still didn’t fit right with Yuki. Abuse her? Such a thing would not be allowed! Although at this point what could she really do about that sort of thing? But then she doubted that this woman would do anything that naughty. At least she didn’t want to think that she would do something like that.

Regardless it was time for their game to continue! Again Yuki listened for the woman to stop moving, and then the woman called out the by now familiar phrase. At least her playmate was having just as much fun as she was. Yuki almost didn’t want this whole thing to end, but then she knew that such a thing was impossible. Drawing it out would also only end in her inevitable defeat, and so she would need to finish this as quickly as she possibly could.

“It is five o’clock.”

All she needed was a little space, just a tiny bit, and even three o’clock might have done the trick. Five would give her wiggle room, should she need it. Now it was only a matter of waiting for the phrase to continue the game. In preparation for her next move Yuki prepared spiritual energy throughout her body, readying herself for one final plan. Should it succeed then she might have a chance of winning this game and, perhaps, the entire match! But should it fail? Well, she would surely lose it all.

Come on. Work!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:08 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

LITTLE MIS LIU HEATS IT UP

Artist: : Jonathan Lundeen - Song: Pandemonic Planet [REMIX] - Word Count: 550

Well, that certainly took the wind out of her sails. From the vantage point where Liu stood, this ruler of The Underworld could clearly see that the effects of her ability clearly was taking it's toll on the furry little wolf's body. Breathing became harder, sweating was being produced at a greater rate and her heart beat was increasing more and more as the Shinigami's body worked harder to sustain itself in this high stakes game of What Time Is It, Ms.Wolf?.

Fortunately, for Yuki's sake, Liu wasn't too perverse or brutal. She simply liked playing games with her because it was fun. Provided it was another demon, nay, one from the Asthavon family; there was no telling what might've happened in this match-up of theirs. So, this lone Hell Demon could only wonder what was going to happen to The Puppy in the later matches of this tournament. Would she live to tell the tale that she fought in Greece, or would her naive nature get her butchered? Perhaps only time could tell, but Liu certainly hoped she would get stronger through this to avoid that grim fate.

As, after all, there were two major words that stood out in the body language of Yuki: watchful and cautious. Following the events of her losing that good chunk of energy, the body of The Fuzzy Shinigami became guarded and more rigid as it was placed into a corner and forced to work in such dire circumstances. Yet, in spite of that, it still seemed as if things were going along as smoothly as ever. In fact, there was no hurried decision on part of Wolfenstein over there.

So, maybe The Little Pup was taking The Hell Demon's advice to heart. As, this time around, it didn't feel as if the choices, thoughts and actions that The Wolfie Girl made was rushed at all. She was taking the time to smell the roses, weigh her options and proceed with the utmost of care and foresight. And, because of that, Liu couldn't help but snicker harder and louder due to the fact that Miss Yuki was clearly up to something naughty. This Rakshasa could feel it in every bone in her body and was anticipating the surprise like a little kid waiting to open up a present on Christmas morning.

Thus, once again, she wouldn't ruin the wonder by pulling something dirty. Oh no, no, no. Liu wholeheartedly intended to play along and see just what the Wee Pup could muster up in her arsenal of tricks. Therefore, with a hop, skip and jump The Hell Demon would dash across the blue ocean waters and take five steps even in order to oblige Little Miss Yuki in this fantastic game of What Time Is It Ms.Wolf?.

And then, that oh so familiar phrase would be hollered out of the mouth of Liu as they began the next round of fun and games:

"WHAT TIME IS IT MRS.WOLF!?"

With that, the ball was now tossed in her court and it was time for Yuki to play hard.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:10 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 406

There she goes again, laughing at something or other. Am I really that funny? Though I suppose I can see the comedic appeal when someone so much weaker attempts to fight someone so much stronger. Maybe. Not that I would actually know.

The building up of energy within her body was only going to tire her further, but alas it was something that she needed to do. Still, for the moment she did not try to show her growing weakness. That would come later as she had developed a game plan. It was certainly difficult though given the amount of energy she was preparing. This plan had to go off perfectly, otherwise it simply wouldn’t work.

Deeper breaths were taken in order to relax her body, eyes closing while she listened for the woman’s movements, judging her distance from both herself and from the point she originated in. Once Liu stopped her movements Yuki prepared herself, body tensing up somewhat as she awaited the familiar phrase yet again. However once it was spoken there was a moment of pause.

Missus? Isn’t that for married people? I am not married. Miss is proper. Wait, why do I care right now?! Focus!

“Dinner time!” she called out excitedly, and then with a sudden release of energy she was gone. Flash step was used to propel her backwards with the aim of ending up right behind Liu, arms and tail latching forward in an effort to capture the woman! Of course the energy drain was substantial, especially given her lack of talent for the art of flash stepping, and so she was now breathing much heavier as yet another chunk of her energy was devoured!

Regardless of how this went Yuki knew their fight was nearing an end. Either she would win the game, and thus potentially the match, or she would lose and that would be it. This game might just wear her out before she even got the chance to throw a punch! At least at this rate it might. That wasn’t such a bad thing of course, as the whole ordeal was quite enjoyable.

I wonder if we could be friends. That would be interesting. Maybe I will run into this Demon again outside of the tournament. But then, if I face someone this strong who does not mind slaughtering weaker Shinigami I might not make it out of here alive. That would be a shame.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:44 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

LITTLE MIS LIU HEATS IT UP

Artist: YONDER VOICE - Song: 逆らい背くレジスタンス - Word Count: 746

Time to take a gamble, throw a risk at life and see what your prize might get! That was the line of thought that Liu was running on and the same type of thought that she assumed Yuki was under. So, The Hell Demon needed to be on edge and ready to handle anything that might be thrown her way. Hence, she already had a plan in place to deal with the circumstance that she was thrown under.

As soon as The Little Pup screamed out "Dinner Time!" to the heavens, Liu would stomp her foot into the water once more in order to have her body become submerged within the oceanic depths. Just what was under these murky seas? Her Yin Yang orbs -- of course! Did Miss Wolfie believe that these things simply faded out of existence! Pahahaha! Not in her life! It just goes to show how spooked out she was and Liu planned to abuse that knowledge to her advantage.

Thus, as soon as The Fluffy Shinigami tried to capture The Hell Demon in her bushy grasp, Liu would have already been seen emerging out of a separate Yin Yang Orb near the top of the ceiling within this dome that they were placed in. In turn, this would hopefully allow her to evade getting caught up in The Wolf's feisty attempt to end this. However, Liu also needed to be quick as well. This is because she didn't want Yuki to somehow wind up getting transported at the same time. So, she moved as swiftly as she could to try and have the yin yang orb drop back to the sea in order to keep her none the wiser.

At the same time, regardless of whether or not she realized this secret, Liu would let out a mischievous laugh in order to seize the day. It was time to hit back a bit and The Hell Demon intended to do so by igniting all the particles of her demonic energy which were being scattered with every movement she had made up until this point. This would result in dozens of small energy blast akin to bala's coming straight to life within the sphere below her. And, just what did Liu intend to do with these?

B U M P E R B A L L S ! ! ! !

A sub-game was invented and Liu intended to have Yuki see if she could play a bit of dodge ball by trying to evade roughly three dozen spheres of demonic energy hurdling towards her way. Each ball was capable of causing burns to the skin, lowering her durability ever so slightly and causing blunt force injuries to any body part it struck; potentially leading to bruises, strained bones, aching muscles and possibly even breaking the wind out of her or making The Wolf cough up a wee bit of blood.

However, for each ball she managed to dispel, block or dodge, that number would be converted towards the total bonus points she would receive for their game. What was this number going to be used for? Well, that was Liu's secret! But, Yuki wouldn't be disappointed towards the end of this match. As The Hell Demon had something special in store no matter what occurred!

So -- it was in her best interest to learn to dodge and do it fast! As these were moving, churning and twisting around the arena at great speed and it would put her in an extreme stress test in order to evade getting tagged. Hence, like a good little girl, Liu would simply observe and wait in the ceiling if she managed to successfully escape the grasp of Miss Yuki Wolfie. Regardless of how things turned out, Liu was certain that she did not regret having this match and loved the experience of playing with this shinigami. Perhaps she might even pursue something more after they were done "clashing" to the death for Greece.

However, those were thoughts for a later time! Now she had to live it up and have some fun! So, Liu would holler out over the hissing sounds of the energy attacks and utter these words:

"YA GOT ONE MORE TURN TO GET ME, MS.WOLFIE!"

And with that -- Yuki was left to pick up the pieces of Liu's hellish game!

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Yuki
Yuki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:28 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 949

Aha! Gotcha!

For the briefest moment Yuki had appeared behind the woman. It seemed as though her plan might work too. But then it couldn’t be that easy, could it? As the wolf’s arms and tail struck inwards with the hopes of grappling the Demon her prey suddenly and mysteriously vanished! Rather, the woman fell into the water, barely slipping away from her grasping limbs. Yuki’s heart nearly sank. Not only did her plan not work, but now her opponent was missing!

What?! Where?! I had her! What happened?! Was it that foot thing? Did it not go away before?! How stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid!

There would be little time for berating herself as suddenly energy was felt beneath her. A lot of it in fact. It seemed, at least to her, that she’d fallen for some sort of trap. Of course there weren’t any rules against such tactics, so it was all fine and good. Perhaps that was why she didn’t expect it.

This is going to hurt.

With haste Yuki kicked off the ground, leaping away from where she’d been standing. Water erupted upwards like rapidly firing geysers as dozens of energy orbs burst from the water beneath her prior location. The wolf barely managed to avoid them, surprised at her own quickness, but as she touched ground again the orbs curved, changing their path towards her once more. Her crimson gaze widened with shock. There would be no outrunning all of them.

This is really, really going to hurt.

A quieted growl escaped her lips as she allowed herself to lose some tiny measure of control. If she was going to survive this then she’d need to let loose, at least a little bit. Her spiritual energy exerted more pressure and her hand gripped upon the guard of her sword. Drawing her weapon completely might break some rules, and so she simply decided not to draw it at all! Sheathe and all was pulled from her side, keeping the blade set away though giving her a method by which to defend against the attacks.

As the orbs neared her Yuki ran along the water in a wide circle to her left, hoping to pull some of the orbs closer together as they curved to reach her. It would make them easier to defend against. When the first one neared her Yuki struck outwards with her sheathed Zanpakutō, aiming to bash one orb into another. With any luck it would create a chain reaction as one orb slammed into another, and then another, and then another. However the impact and subsequent detonation sent a shockwave up the weapon and into her already damaged right arm. The fractures that already existed grew much worse, and more still were created along the length of her limb. Thankfully she was focused enough on not being hit that the pain was almost entirely blocked from her mind.

Being quite petite meant that Yuki did not weigh much, and so the explosion did more than damage her sword arm; Yuki was sent flying, crashing into the water after a few moments, only to bounce along the surface, impacting again and again. Many of the orbs passed by her as she was airborne for each tumbling impact, though a couple of them managed to hit her directly. The first slammed into her right after the first impact with the water, crashing into her stomach, while the other impacted her left shoulder immediately afterwards, sending her into a spiral.

Ow.

By the time she stopped being propelled through the air Yuki had suffered a dislocated left shoulder and a few cracked and bruised ribs. Ruptured organs were also a possibility; however her currently activated ability held everything together. Of course she’d need time to repair it later, unless something else was done about it, but that was something for future Yuki to worry about. Present Yuki had other matters to tend to like, say, the couple dozen energy orbs that were starting to double back towards her.

New plan. I still need to reach her. I just need to be able to reach her! Hold together, just long enough for that!

Yuki’s body shook with pain and exhaustion as she quickly pushed herself back up to her feet, mouth seemingly perpetually opened as she took in a constant stream of deep breaths. A quick search finally revealed Liu’s location. Once again she took off into a sprint, fleeing from the orbs which gave chase. This time she had a more risky plan, and all she needed to do was time it right. As the first orbs started to pass beneath Liu the wolf slid to a stop, spinning to face them, and then once more she sprinted forwards, this time in their direction. Her sheathed weapon was set away back to its old position, and as the first orbs neared her the young Shinigami leaped forward. Right as she passed over the first orb her left foot slammed down on top of it. Her intention now was to detonate it right below herself with the hopes of sending her flying upwards in Liu’s direction like a rocket! An additional surge of energy was also pushed downwards in order to help propel her body, essentially creating an assisted flash step. Fractures instantly covered the bones in her left foot, but she felt that it was worth it for her chance at victory, hands held outwards in an attempt to grab onto the woman’s body! Of course if she missed then her tail would also attempt to tag her, but surely this plan was fool proof and not in any way a fool’s errand!

Gotcha now!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum