Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Mujin Makiyoshi[Approved 2-4]
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu EmptyToday at 5:41 pm by Mujin

» Ulv Casts Wish!
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu EmptyToday at 5:46 am by Mirja Eeola

» Remembrance and Nostalgia [Kyu]
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Cooking Spray

» A Reunion of the Most Spontaneous [Private: Siegharty]
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu EmptyYesterday at 7:56 pm by darkfunnel

» On her way to Heaven [Angel Upgrade]
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu EmptyYesterday at 7:41 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Hello everyone
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu EmptyYesterday at 4:25 am by Mujin

» Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 12:55 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Old World
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 12:35 pm by basswalker

» Starman
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 3:25 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Soul Food [Law, Murasaki]
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 2:18 am by Absentee

Top posters
THEFROST
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu I_vote_lcapYukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu I_voting_barYukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu I_vote_lcapYukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu I_voting_barYukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2686 registered users
The newest registered user is Sea_Nettle

Our users have posted a total of 129923 messages in 19759 subjects

Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu   Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:58 pm

THE SACA DILA TEMPLATE

Enter The Saca Dila Character
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Yukari Cruor
» Age: Unknown
» Gender: Female
» Race: Sugiran chi human Hybrid.

» Association: Yuzuki Sumashuu, Princess of the Norhern Kingdom.

» Appearance:
Yukari:

» Purpose: [What is their purpose for being made? Is it to give your character depth? Is it to help improve story within a personal story line? Do you have event plans for it? Please write it down in at least a few sentences. The deeper the purpose, the better usually.]

II. Personality

» Personality: [This is optional to add in some cases. Sometimes people will create mindless creatures, and if your NPC falls into one of those categorizes, leave a note about it. Otherwise, fill out personality as per normal.]

III. History

» History: [Everything has a history. Even if it's just a mindless creature spawned by an org, someone had to of created it. So please put at least a paragraph or two of thought into it.]

IV. Powers

» Powers: [From here on out, you will have to figure out a way to design your characters powers, abilities and forms. So, you may have to pull different sections of different racial templates. We will allow a high amount of free-reign with this and you are welcome to format their powers how you wish.]

For tips on making powersets, go here: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t8206-thefrost-s-power-guide-feel-free-to-ask-questions-as-well

END OF THE POST

CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
CPKallday

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu Left_bar_bleue25/100Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu   Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 12:15 am

[adm]
HEY!

I don't know what's going on here, but it's taking 5EVER. This will now be going into the archives. If you wish to pull it out just post in the thread below:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t9712-the-staff-request-thread-for-moves-archives-locking-or-whatever-else-you-need-staff-for
[/adm]

Yukari Cruor, the Saca Dila of Yuzuki Sumashuu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1