Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2625 registered users
The newest registered user is Minxkasa

Our users have posted a total of 124466 messages in 19006 subjects
Share | 

Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]   Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:33 pm

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

Paw, kick, paw, kick. Attack the water, even if there was no water in sight and she lacked paws. It mattered naught, for she would find some water to attack, or she was not the Snow-Throwing Wolf! There was a distinct lack of snow in Karakura down, these days. Still, the forest was a nice place, and she was wearing a nice dress. A cute little one piece from China, red with floral patterns, and a slit up one leg so if she needed to move or kick someone it wouldn't hamper her movements. It also accented her breasts, and covered everything that was scarred, near enough. The two on her arms were unvieled, but the rest were not visible.

Her wolf tail went swish swish, in a cute manner as she skipped through the forest, not really going anywhere, not needing to go anywhere, just skipping for the sake of skipping. However, her ears pricked up as some music floated into her ears and made her stop. It was nice, like the sounds of Pan's Pipes, but of a slightly different pitch. She followed them, half expecting to actually find the Horned God under a tree. But she found something else, a man, a strange man at that. His smell - in her current mindset, more Iko than Mirja, she thought of Reiatsu perception as smell - was unique. She had never smelled it before.

Far from the Lord of Animals she was expecting, the man was human-shaped, and emitted an aura of sadness, which made Mirja want to hug him, but a random hug from a well dressed wolf girl in the middle of a forest would probably scare him, so she walked up to him instead, tail swishing behind her as the music continued.
"Forest is a great place for pipes and flutes, but wouldn't you prefer some sort of audience to listen? It's pretty good" She exclaimed, a large grin on her face, which showed of a pair of teeth that could easily be considered fangs.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]   Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:09 am

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

The flute man was standing in the middle of the river, lake, ocean, stream, thing. And then he saw her and fell off his platform, landing with a splash in the riverbed, which made Mirja giggle. He was clearly struck dumb by her beauty, but Mirja was no evil wolf, so she slowly stripped out of her dress - it was a little hard to take off, but she managed it - and hung it on a nearby branch. It was then that her lack of shoes became evident, as well as the fact that her body was a canvas of scar tissues at this point.

Some were old and barely noticeable, but a significant collection of them were fresh and new, not yet fully healed into scars yet. The most overt one was a massive, three-clawed gash around her gut, which had gouged out a large piece of her gut, and made a hell of a mess. A strange mark just below that, was one of a Scythe with words clearly not earthen in origin. The lack of dress also highlighted her dainty choker, or collar, depending on how one looked at it. After getting naked, Mirja splashed into the river, lake, ocean, stream, thing and loomed over Henrex for a few seconds, before using her considerable might to pick him up like a doll, and plant him on his feet.

"BWUHAHAHAHA!" she suddenly laughed, her lungs as mighty as the rest of her body, and projecting a very loud voice that sounded a little like a wolfish bark. "It seems my reputation proceeds me! You do well to show deference to The Snow Throwing Wolf! But worry not, for Mirja is a generous wolf, and you need not fear her so long as you provide the right offering for her. If you do not provide the right offering, then...well, there is no snow around here. Norway has the climate for snow, snow for days. But nothing here. But elephants never forget! I'm a wolf, but it's the same concept! I will remember the lack of offering until one day when you are in a Tundra, and then snow will pelt you from all sides!" Mirja exclaimed, loud and brash, and a distinct shortage of sanity. It was amusing that she claimed she would not forget, seeing as how it was clear she had totally forgot the earlier encounter with Henrex.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]   Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:30 pm

THE ONE TRUE PATH

HENREX ASTILLON

Snort. Mirja snorted. And it was not elegant. But she couldn't help it, this guy made her want to snort, need to snort. And the snort became full blown laughter as he continued to shy away from her glorious glory. Still, she was a generous Wolf, so she would make sure that the man was not feeling to distraught after his embarrassing show not looking at her. She had stripped so it was fine to look, in her eyes at least.
"Fear not Flute Man! My skin reflects the very Tundras of my home. It is mighty, and pristine, and pure white. It can be loving and friendly, or it can murder you in one of the slowest most painful ways to die, depending on how you respect it" She told him, before beaming another fangy grin.

Eventually he either got his fill or found his nerve, since he reached into his outfit and pulled out some chocolate. Mirja's beautiful silver eyes lit up with glee, and she took the snack happily from Henrex.
"Thank you, Flute Man! Your offering pleases the Snow-Throwing Wolf. Safe passage is assured, if you ever cross a Tundra. From me, at least. You still have Hollows, The Snow, Yetis, and random Polar Bears to worry about" she told him, walking over to the shore and putting the bar with her dress before moving to an area still in sight of the river, but a fair bit away from the her clothes. Then her body twisted, and she launched into a magnificently rapid spin, her body a blur, and water flying from her as deadly as any metallic projectile. The spin gave insight to those would could see, showing that while she was eccentric, and difficult to understand, Mirja was still extremely talented in the art of the Body.

The woods came alive with the sound of the water cracking against thick oak logs, and Mirja smiled warmly, enjoying it for a few moments, before getting her dress, and putting it back on. Then, she opened the chocolate, and started eating.
"So, The Snow Throwing Wolf! Would ask why you are in the middle of a lake playing your flute, but she has seen your cute shyness when it comes to the nubile form of women of battle. So you probably have a lot of issues surrounding your self image" Mirja said, biting of a chunk of the chocolate, and eating it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]   Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:06 pm

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

Mirja finished off her chocolate and licked the small melted portions off her fingers, before glancing up at the Flute Man who seemed to come out of the lake river stream ocean water-world thing and up to her. She contemplated punching him in the snozzom - she had promised protection from snowballs, not protection from punching - but eventually decided against it. It would get her nowhere to punch him, aside from a touch of amusement, but then he would probably mewl angrily and Mama Wolf would had to put him down for the night. And he didn't look the least bit sleepy.

What he did look, was odd. He did some transforming thing that Arianda used to do on occasion when she wanted a bit more smexi time with ol' Mirja. So, this guy knew Arianda! Perfect logic, she thought. However, before she could voice her new and awesome idea, he came up to her, with one eye and a red face - probably too warm under all them scarves - and asked, if Mirja found his cuteness shy.
"Of course! Your weakness is endearing, Flute Man. I feel I should take you back to my pack, and have you around the house. You'd look good as a Maid. I've got one pup and another I constantly fight a She-Wolf to possess" she explained.

And then, without much rhyme or reason, she turned to skip into the woods, humming off key too herself before looking back to Henrex.
"Come, Flute Man! We must seek mushrooms for the dinner of tonightness, mushrooms are best plucked directly from the ground, so we do not purchase them from those who claim they have been plucked from the ground, for they lie. It's really sprouted with mushroom seeds, and mushroom seeds are Evil!" Mirja seemed to put a great deal of emphasis on the idea that mushroom seeds were evil. And then just continued skipping, expecting Henrex to follow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]   Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:51 pm

Photobucket
Henrex Astillon

The Broken Raven
Descend Into Darkness

Mirja stared ominously at Henrex, her silver eyes boring deeply into his single black one. She even made a 'chuuuuuuuuu' sound as she stared, because she thought it sounded better than just staring. Eventually, after a while of this, she walked up to Henrex, and poked him softly on the chest.
"Where is the volume button? Or at least subtitles. I feel you are speaking a lot but it is all muffled behind those scarves and your womanly vocal cords so I can't hear what you are saying. And that is a thing, these ears aren't just for show, as I have found out when Ceal decided nibbling on them was fun"

Mirja continued to prod Henrex for a bit, before shrugging and turning around to go off again.
"Ahh, well. I guess I will just have to make do. Maybe I should speak Norwegian. Or German. Or French. You don't respond better to those, do you? I mean, if you are an entirely different nationality and I am just spewing words that you don't even understand at you then I could understand the lack of talking you are portraying right now but you need to give me something back before I can start talking to you right" She blathered, wandering through the forests in search of dinner without so much as a pause for a breath in her monologue.

Then, she stopped, and held out her hand to stop Henrex as well, staring at a patch of mushrooms, silent for a few moments, and then. She exploded.
"Mushroom seeds! Why are they defacing the forest here?! Who Dares plant them in my forest! It might not be mine yet but it is mine no so suck it up whoever owned this before" she shrieked, the last bit coming out a lot softer than the rest, but that was Mirja, for you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Float Down The Stream of Harmony [OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next