Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]

Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:44 pm

THE BLACK KING EMERGES

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

”..But you are a ragdoll.”

Demonica’s words cut through the dreary desolation that surrounded them as the sound of her knuckles all cracking into place was an audible thing. As she looked up with her red irises her eyes narrowed slightly at the way that arianda asked her if she could stop. . . Her lips curled into a soft smile as she chuckled at that. When ever had an enemy showed one pity simply because they asked. When was it that life had ever been that easy?

The chuckle left her lips, softly echoing throughout the space around her while demonica’s boredom seemed to abate slightly. She spat to the side, her saliva splattering in a glob across the ground. Her steps were slow and deliberate as she begun to make her way towards arianda. There was nothing hurried about the way she walked, but instead it spoke towards the fact that she had all the time in the eternity that was her existence. She lived and breathed for fighting, she loved the feeling of having her own face bashed into a wall, the feeling of fists connecting with flesh.

Maybe there was something not quite right with her, but hey thats who she was. There was something feral that flowed unabated through her veins and she embraced every bit of it. She had long since learned that the only way she felt alive was through fighting and through bloodshed. Which was why the smile on her face was no longer friendly and trying to teach this girl a lesson. It was feral and cruel as the massive amounts of energy that radiated from her being bore down on the female demon infront of her like an inescapable vice.

Demonica’s bloodlust oozed from her body, the intent that had slaughtered uncountable individuals that had the very core of her being within it. The words she now spoke she did so with a easy clarity. There was a sureness in her words that spoke of her own confidence in what she believed in.

”..And this world isn’t kind enough to allow you to take a rest.”

She stopped infront of arianda as she then jerked her fist past the demoness and let the ground behind her turn into a smoldering crater of flame and brimstone. Her eyes narrowed and that lazy smile of a hunter before her prey seemed to turn cruel and mocking as she spoke her mind to the demon before her who seemed nothing more than a pampered and spoiled brat in her eyes.

”..You ask me to go easy on you.”

She snorted and shook her head as if she was disgusted by the very notion of it. As if she needed to be sure that this girl truly thought that was the answer that truly would make her able to rise to the top. To be stronger than those who she needed to fight , to be able to triumph in the face of an impossible outcome.

”...And that disgusts me. You Disgust me.”

She slowly withdrew her fist and pushed the girl over so she’d end up stumbling against the ground once more, unless she had finally managed to counteract the immense levels of spiritual energy that were bearing down upon the girl infront of her like a mountain seeking to crush an insignificant and . . .lonely ant.

’.. You should instead be asking how you can become stronger. “

She shook her head and in that moment she raised her hand and an orb of flames formed in the air by manipulating the environment with demon magic. This orb grew until it eclipsed all else and the demoness then threw it into the distance where it turned into a pillar of flame that rent the sky asunder and caused a smoldering crater which shattered everything within miles of it.

”..Only the strong are able to ask favors of others.”

Then the demoness turned her back on the female infront of her and exhaled and begun to walk away, her demonic energies slowly fading.

”..But if you wish to be an ant, then be an ant. With power comes pain and even more enemies. Yet, if you don’t get stronger you eventually will die and fade away. Easy is never the answer.”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]  - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]  - Page 2 BtXe12b
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]

Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:07 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: The Enigma TNG - Song: Insanity Syndrome - Word Count: 702

Arianda could feel her bones grinding against each other as she felt Demonica’s energy crash against her body once more. She was able to counter it, finally, but, it was obvious the demon was still a little weak. However, Arianda was not one to back down; she just didn’t wish to die, and the threat of Demonica killing her was far too real. Hell, she could do so accidentally without even trying. It was frightening to Arianda; and it didn’t help that Demonica punched right next to the girl’s head; causing her ear to ring. Arianda’s eardrum broke and started to bleed, the blood dripping out of her ear and down onto her earlobe. The blood slowly trailed down Arianda’s neck as her other ear heard the ground behind her shatter and make what sounded like bubbling noises. Arianda swallowed softly and stared into Demonica’s eyes.

Fright was not present in Arianda’s eyes, despite that her being shook softly and not of her own volition. Demonica was disgusted of her; and it made sense. Arianda was asking for mercy in the face of a demon who simply wanted to fight. Arianda could not help but be annoyed with herself, and a little mournful. She only had her strength because Mana slapped her with the Seal of Eris and training. Arianda didn’t gain this strength from work; at least not much work. Arianda bit her lip, her gaze soon falling to the ground. Demonica could kill her, she could die; but, she didn’t want to have someone disgust her. She did not want to be weak. Arianda had never had to fight her way out of anything; now she was basically fighting her own way out of a box of her creation. A box that she has been unable to get past.

Most of Demonica’s final words nearly escaped her as she was lost in herself. She wanted the easy way again; she can’t have the easy way. Arianda grabbed her scissors as Demonica started to walk away. About a foot to the right of Demonica’s head, the giant pair of scissors imbedding themselves into the ground a few feet in front of Demonica; if she didn’t catch the scissors mid-air. Arianda walked towards her, and assuming Demonica turned around, Arianda would slam her fist into Demonica’s chest, which may not feel like much to the woman, and look at her with red eyes that burned with the want to learn; to fight.

“T-Teach me… Teach me to be stronger… don’t take it easy on me, that was foolish of me to ask; as much as my body can regenerate, I still fear death. It’s foolish.”

Arianda was still afraid to die, injury was nothing different to her. But death… death was something she feared. But, it was a bit of a conundrum, if she did not get strong, she would die; in the process of getting strong she could die. Blood started to gently drop from Arianda’s fist from a mix of Demonica’s barrier around her skin, and from how hard Arianda was clenching her fist.

“I don’t want to be an ant, never again… I once was; and that feeling of being so is TERRIBLE. Please, Demonica, don’t take it easy on me; wail on me until I’m a bloody mess… teach me to be strong so death can’t claim me and make me part of their collection of souls….”

Arianda didn’t want to beg, nor could she force; but she never could deal with being weak ever again. Arianda would leave her fist on Demonica’s chest, the blood that came from her ear lingering on her neck and earlobe; her ear long since healed. She wasn’t going to die; but she was going to fight. Even if she was going to find herself beat into the ground and barely able to heal herself; she was going to fight. Even if she had to pull on all the energy she could possibly harness, DE, her Eris Seal, whatever; she would fight.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:08 am

THE BLACK KING EMERGES

Artist: Undertale OST - Song: Your Best Friend - Word Count: 914

Demonica’s footsteps echoed as step by step she walked away. Her eyes had a look of indifference within them, as if she could care less about arianda, about her actions, her motley will to cast off the mundane and become more. ”. . It’s a pity, this world is filled with nothing but weaklings. Demonica thought to herself as a sigh escaped her lips. However, the wind howled as a weapon shot past her, the ground exploding. Chunks of rubble flying as a scissor blade smashed into the ground with a rumbling noise. The wind displaced demonica’s hair and caused it to blow forward and in every direction in that moment. Her eyes glanced slightly to the side towards that blade, seeing her reflection in the glinting metal edge.

Her footsteps stopped, as she heard the approaching wind and her hand casually raised itself. Arianda’s fist colliding with her palm with such force that dust would rise from the ground beneath them, demonica’s hair once more blown into disarray. Those piercing red eyes of hers glanced at arianda, her expression unfathomable as her fingers slowly curled around that fist. As arianda spouted her drivel, her plea and her determination oozed from her like an open wound. Demonica could feel the force of her will, the need to become stronger to better herself; it was truly magnificent. Yet as Arianda made her stalwart declaration of change, she’d feel as if the heavens had just crashed against her stomach with almost complete certainty; demonica’s fist deeply imbedded into her solar plexus.

Demonica’s rippling muscles flexed as her feet slid half-shoulder width apart and she threw her body weight into this punch. The air would explode around arianda as a ripping sound would most likely issue from her arm. Bones would shatter, muscles would rip themselves into oblivion. The very joints most likely would be torn asunder by the force that had enacted upon it; and then demonica would let go. Without the opposing force of demonica’s hand arianda most likely would be akin to a bullet loosed from the barrel of a gun. Her body launching through the air at truly frightening levels of speed. Demonica’s fist had lowered as she glanced at the demoness that stood before her. Her words echoed like swords poised to sever arianda into a pile of mincement. Soft and even, but blunt.

”I cannot teach you anything. Becoming strong is about will. It is about the desire to carve for yourself a niche into this world and then defend it! It’s about rising past your limits and becoming something more. If you cannot do that, then you will perish, you will be an insignificant being for the rest of your life.”

Demonica took a step forth, slowly walking towards arianda, her eyes burning with the force of her own will. The bloody killing intent that had been cultivated through countless battles, through hardship and aspiration. It would probably be similar to a rabbit looking into the eyes of a vastly superior predatory being. Her fists still steaming from the force that it had impacted arianda, the barrier acting as a blunting tool to keep arianda from being torn limb from limb. However as she walked forward in her hands energy began to congeal, it rose from her body like smoke from a flame, trailing up into the skies above as she continued to speak in that jarring indominatable tone.

” You must stand if you wish to gain strength. Against unfathomable foes, against dismal odds. Even if the heavens fall down ontop of you you must stand and fight! You must marshal your strength and become the scion of your own destiny! Even if all else fails you must stand. Even as your bones turn to ash you must fight, as your heart is rent to a bloody mist you must fight. Tooth and nail, claw and fist, life and limb YOU MUST FIGHT. This world does not admire the weak, they merely revere the STRONG! “

Demonica’s roar eclipsed the skies, dominated the space around them. This rising volume would decimate the landscape, it would be full of her irrepressible will, HER FIGHTING SPIRIT! As she spoke she stamped on the ground, causing it to erupt like a volcano. Her words full of her smoldering rage. RAGE at arianda’s inability to grasp truly the way to gain her own strength! Thus as her roar crested and her tangible will smashed down upon them, demanding its presence be known she bellowed at this girl before her. ROARING her convictions. As if she was but a savage Beast ROARING AT THE HEAVENS!

”To stop being an ant, you must first consider yourself to not be ONE! If you ask me to teach you, then why the hell will you get stronger? If you beg and grovel like a sniveling invalid, then why would anyone acknowledge you? Speak through your actions, and stand tall! If you have the audacity to say such words before me, then i will do just that. I will pound your bones till they splinter, i will cause your life's blood to splatter, i will beat you again and again until you best me in a single exchange. I will pound that weakness from you, i will RIP IT FROM your BONES! SO STAND AND FIGHT!”

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]  - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Where you Belong. [Demonica/Arianda]  - Page 2 BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum