Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new adversary approaches Left_bar_bleue115400/99999A new adversary approaches Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

A new adversary approaches Empty A new adversary approaches

Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:56 pm
Hiyashi was given a order by the soul society to hunt down an arrancar in kakura town and defeat him. He wasn't sure of what an arrancar was but he's heard they're more dangerous and more intelligent than your average hollow. The soul society also told hiyashi that Arrancar mostly take a human life appearance and wear a mask.

Given this information hiyashi went into the human workd to find the arrancar and defeat him without letting him harm innocent people.

As he arrived in kakura he noticed something rather different about it , all the streets were filled with law enforcements and it looks like almost all civilians were sent into their homes. "What the heck is going here, is it on some kinda lockdown?" Hiyashi wondered.

As he shunpo'd around the area he couldn't find the arrancar anywhere, mostly due to the whole city being locked down, hiyashi was getting irritated
"Ugh where the hell is he, first the whole city goes into lockdown and now i can't even sense his reiatsu at all" he said to himself.
"Perhaps i should look outside of kakura, it's a stretch but i think maybe he'll be there" hiyashi said

As hiyashi went further outside of kakura town borders he could see a strange figure, he couldn't tell if he was tall or not due to the distance between them but he was for sure it was the arrancar.

As hiyashi got closer to the figure he pulled out jishin and utter the incantation "Crumble our foes Jishin!" Hiyashi said out loud.
(As he said it his sword remained the same but allowed him to use his regular sealed zanpaktou abilities)

"Arrancar, i don't know what your doing outside of kakura town but if you wanna get to it you'll have to go through me Hiyashi Wakasuchi!" He said to the figure

Last edited by BK on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new adversary approaches Left_bar_bleue66000/99999A new adversary approaches Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

A new adversary approaches Empty Re: A new adversary approaches

Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:45 pm

Rudi! In a battle?

Rudi wandered the outskirts of Karakura town, humming softly to himself a tuneless melody. There were people there, but he wasn't dumb enough to go try to enter most centers of human activity anymore. After all, arrancar like him would be looked at with suspicion. Rudi honestly couldn't understand what it meant to be regarded with suspicion, or why he would be suspected of anything. But he was a child, and children never understood a world in which suspicion was necessary.

Someone was approaching him. He could hear their blood, throbbing in veins. Weaker than him. Much weaker. This person wouldn't hurt him, and if the person tried, they would fail. Rudi knew this by their blood, and so continued his wandering walk. The only that gave away that he already knew he was being followed was the flicker of his tail vaguely towards Hiyashi's direction.

"Arrancar, i don't know what your doing outside of kakura town but if you wanna get to it you'll have to go through me Hiyashi Wakasuchi!"

Ah, the stranger had a name. He stopped walking then, his child-sized sneakers squishing the grass beneath his feet as he turned around to stare at this person. He looked like a man, older than him. Or at least, more mature. Hiyashi Wakasuchi, he was called...

Man, what's with all these people and their long names?

"Mister, you have a long name. Can I call you Mr. Hiya? Are you offering a place in the town? I'd like that! There might be candy stores there." He was grinning, but there was a hand on the handle of the knife at his waist.

Coding By: [THEFROST]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new adversary approaches Left_bar_bleue115400/99999A new adversary approaches Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:07 pm
Hiyashi saw the arrancar before him, he assumed it was going to be an adult with a similar height and build to him however he was wrong it was just a little kid humming along.

"Wait a minute this has gotta be a joke right? Why a would little kid be here outside of kakura?" He wondered

As hiyashi thought about it he was interrupted by the boy saying something to him
Mister, you have a long name. Can I call you Mr. Hiya? Are you offering a place in the town? I'd like that! There might be candy stores there."

Hiyashi was pretty urked being called Mr.Hiya it felt degrading to him and made him feel like a complete joke.
"Look kid i don't have time for games, have you seen an arrancar around here? I can't seem to find him" he asked the boy

He didn't want to leave the kid out here alone where hollows might attack him, so hiyashi decided to do the right thing and take him home.

"Well if you can't help me i guess i can take you home kid, come on" hiyashi said as he put jishin back into his sheath and walked towards him leaving him wide open for an attack

SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new adversary approaches Left_bar_bleue66000/99999A new adversary approaches Empty_bar_bleue  (66000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:01 am

Rudi! In a battle?

Were Rudi designed for malice, Hiyashi would be leading a powerful arrancar to destroy an entire city. Hiyashi would contribute to perhaps one of the greatest attacks the city had seen since it put the walls up, all due to a trusting shinigami allowing a monster in child's clothes wander in. Were Rudi designed for malice, Hiyashi would be one of the first to die, and after him all those that followed to defend their precious city, until the menace was finally killed.

But Rudi was not designed for malice. He was a man's last hope to find salvation in himself, and so Rudi did not. Instead, Rudi listened, and realized the shinigami's mistake. Hiyashi didn't realize he was an arrancar. This wasn't a difficult mistake. The reiatsu-dense horns and tails weren't particularly arrancar-like, given that they were only used as a way for Rodolfo to burn off excess spiritual energy in the Rudi form. Similarly, his mask fragments, manifesting as a fox-mask hung around his neck, didn't look like mask fragments at all.

"Well if you can't help me i guess i can take you home kid, come on"

Rudi's tail flickered back and forth. It was wrong to lie, after all. He reached out for Hiyashi's hand, squeezing it in his own smaller one. His grip was stronger than a child's should be. Also, Rudi was not warm to the touch. In fact, he was disquietingly room-temperature. There was no shock to his touch, but instead a kind of offness.

With his other hand, he reached for the hem of his oversized sweater, pulling upwards. Just enough to show the outer edge of a large hollow hole where his belly button should be. It was large enough for his hand to slip through easily. He smiled up to Hiyashi, in a manner almost shy, but his other grip, the one holding Hiyashi's favored sword-wielding hand, continued to squeeze tightly. Too tightly for Hiyashi to easily reach for his blade with his prefered hand.

He let the hem of his sweater drop back down and looked up to the shinigami with his large, pink-red eyes. His blue reiatsu-dense tail began to flicker back and forth, and his body tensed in anticipation for whatever may come next. shinigami couldn't be trusted in this respect.

"I'm Rudi, the arrancar." He grinned, almost wide enough to split his face. But his hand holding Hiyashi's was bruisingly tight.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:34 pm
Hiyashi felt the child's hand squeeze his own, it almost felt like an adult's but hiyashi just assumed it was nothing. He always preferred having his sheath on the right side, because it was easier to grab onto his sword since he was right handed.

As hiyashi looked at the child's pink-red eyes they had reminded him of the time when he and his sister used to take long walks together in the forest, she was always fasinated by animals especially butterfly's.

Hiyashi almost had shed a tear when he remembered that moment, but after losing her too a hollow, he always vowed to protect others in need especially those who cannot fight for themselves.

After that he felt his right hand beind held onto tighter, he assumed the child was scared and was lucky he found someone that would take him back safely, "it's ok we're almost there i promise".

As they both continued walking towards kakura central, rudi said something to hiyashi,
I'm Rudi, the arrancar." Hiyashi then stopped and looked at the child, and having a concerned look on his face. "Excuse me but did you just say your an arrancar?" Hiyashi said

Realizing his mistake he attempted to let go of the child's hand and unsheath his zanpaktou but his grip was so strong he couldn't get out almost like a snake wrapping around it's prey.

SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:14 pm

Rudi! with the upper hand!

Rudi had been careful He had been so, so careful He knew from watching him sheathe that he knew what was Hiyashi's prefered hand. He knew from watching the man's movements that he was unconscious and didn't understand ambushing. He knew that he had the opportunity to destroy a city and could still potentially threaten the shinigami into allowing him entrance to Karakura still.

When Hiyashi pulled, his grip tightened, reflexively. Like a python constricting a mouse tighter with every detected breath. Sometimes predatory animals worked on an instinct beyond their mind to understand. It takes decades of training for a master of a blade to do what a serpent is given simply by hatching successfully and whole from an egg.

"I let go, you don't hurt me, okay? Let's be friends." Rudi smiles, widely, almost disconcerting as he looked up with his piercing red stare. His reiatsu kicked up, slammed down onto them both, just to let Hiyashi fully understand what exactly he was fighting. "I could've killed you a lot a lot of times. But I didn't. So. Don't try, okay? I'll let go... 3... 2... 1..."

He released the hand, and didn't step back himself. Simply, he stood, his tail swishing back and forth over the peaks of the grass. Watching, and leaving himself open for any attacks the shinigami may try.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:53 pm

Hiyashi had a job to do, which was too kill the arrancar and return to the Serietei safe and sound with no issues whatsoever.
However hiyashi was conflicted, he wanted to complete his mission and get it over with but he also found an arrancar who actually wants to become friends with him.

"I could've killed you a lot a lot of times. But I didn't. So. Don't try, okay?"

The arrancar was right, if he acted any differently he would've been dead on sight before he could even pull out his sword.
The arrancar was just standing there waiting for hiyashi to make a move, once the arrancar flarred his reiatsu and looked at him with his piercing red eyes, hiyashi knew he was outclassed and attempting to fighting the arrancar would be utter suicide.

Hiyashi realized how different this arrancar was compared to how others see them, he was kind, genuine and most of all not destructive almost as if he was a different person all together. While soul reapers view them as just monsters who only care for destruction and chaos this one however seemed to look for peace and salvation.
Hiyashi was given a choice, either let an arrancar go out of his grasp or either risk his own life and die in a bloody mess.

Hiyashi just stood there, confused and not knowing what to do until finally hiyashi told the arrancar "Fine, i won't hurt you" hiyashi said.
SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:27 pm

Rudi! with the upper hand!

Hiyashi could've done anything when Rudi released his hand. He could've cut Rudi in two- for so much that may benefit him. Hiyashi may not even realize how little Hierro Rudi really had. It wasn't as if Hiyashi could know- he didn't seem all that knowledgeable about arrancar, and if he was, he hadn't seen any like Rudi.

Which would make sense. Child-looking Arrnacars were relatively uncommon. There was no room for innocent and gentleness in the world of Hueco Mundo. The strongest, the fiercest, and most predatory survived. Only the predators of the predators reached the top of the food chain. Rudi acted like prey, and he would've died centuries ago, in his own way, if not his body then his innocence and gentle and friendly nature.

"Fine, i won't hurt you"

Rudi greeted that statement with a wide, gentle smile. He proceeded to prance around the shinigami, his tail flicking to and fro with his movements as if helping balance his little body. A bit of it, however, touched Hiyashi's leg as he danced. There was no weight to it- indeed, it effortlessly dematerialized from the touch. As if it had no real solidity to it at all- merely condensed reiatsu, for which it was. A constant burn.

"Good! We can be friends. Wanna let me in the town anyways? Or maybe we can sit and talk here. You seemed a bit sad earlier. What were you thinking of?"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:45 pm
Hiyashi saw as rudi began to prance around him and his tail swish around similar to a dog reuniting with it's owner. He could feel a bit of rudi's tail on him, but it immediately dematerialized as if it was never there in the first place.

"Good! We can be friends. Wanna let me in the town anyways? Or maybe we can sit and talk here. You seemed a bit sad earlier. What were you thinking of?

Hiyashi was sad, but he didn't want to ruin his new found friendship so he played it off like it was nothing "Oh, me? Nothing...nothing at all" hiyashi said with a fake laugh and smile

As they continued walking, they were almost at kakura central he could tell due to the large buildings and lights in the city which makes it impossible to not see it.

Although, he was still troubled about bringing an arrancar to a city filled with people he left that thought in the back of his mind. He hoped no other shinigami were around, he didn't want to be seen letting an arrancar into a city filled with innocent people.

"Now come on, i'll show you the best candy store in kakura central, if they still aren't in lockdown that is." Hiyashi said to rudi

SoullessSingularity
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:28 am

Rudi! to Karakura!

Were Hiyashi talking with Rodolfo, he wouldn't have gotten away with a fake laugh and smile.

But this was Rudi, and Rudi just nodded. Sometimes adults simply didn't want to talk about things, and especially not to him, for reasons he couldn't really understand. Still, he was glad enough to be with a friend that he didn't particularly mind that he wasn't allowed to know things. After all, all he needed to know was right here.

A thought occured to him, a relatively happy one.

"Hey, I have an idea. I'm stronger than you, but since you're my friend, you can practice your moves on me to get stronger, too. Then we can fight and it'll be fun." He took out his knife, and ran it over the back of his hand. Within a few seconds, the wound closed back up as if it was never there. He waved this to Hiyashi.

"See? It's like it never happened. After we get candy, we can make you big and strong. And then you fight all the bad arrancar." He grinned, his little chest puffing out in pride.

Karakura let them in easily enough, for an arrancar with a shinigami surely had some reason in being there. The city was crowded, filled with people of all sorts, wandering around going about their business. Not that many notice Rudi or Hiyashi, given they were both spirits. He held Hiyashi's hand again, this time merely to avoid getting lost.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum