Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost abandonment in the monsuta  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Lost abandonment in the monsuta  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Lost abandonment in the monsuta  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost abandonment in the monsuta

Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:49 pm
Yoma knew he had to do something he walked over to grab the remainder of his zanpakuto which was just a hilt and the sliver of a piece of metal. yoma felt that the energy from the blade was gone and it held a considerable weight. it was no longer the same to yoma he didn't care he wanted to throw away the blade but it hit him that he had always held the blade with him as long as he could remember. it was now destroyed. Alter felt a lost he didn't know he would feel. He knew his other self would possibly feel worse. he pondered if his actions and treatment to the blade was worth it.

Alter had listened to what Athanase and the word Ties hit him. Alter wanted strength but he also wanted a home. He wanted his own connections as he feared that he may one day disappear he wanted his power to be the one to tie him to this world. Could he truly have a place he could call his own that he didn't feel restricted. Alter was the type to act tough on the outside he didn't know what to do but he knew this was something he wanted to try. He wanted a change to his existence. without knowing he followed Athanase into the monsuta Station.

"This is my own choice i have my own life, i wont be bound to actions of another."

Yoma looked at his zanpakuto once more that was now in his hand.

"if your going to fix yourself do it quickly i want the power you possess once more."

To Yoma he knew this was a new chapter of his life, he could be himself and learn how to bond with people and not feel stressed or called weak for it. his body was still in pain from the drain of strenght but he now held a hope he thought he wouldnt be able to obtain.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum