Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Visit to Vastime - Page 3 Empty Re: A Visit to Vastime

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:20 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1901

He watched her work out how to replicate his own technique into something of her own. Ancient ways being passed down to someone else outside of Quincy. His mentor would have laughed himself to sleep that night. He remained quiet thinking about what she said. He began pondering how he would handle this situation. Three blocks of energy from the plus ultra style. So it was a similar fashion in how he would control his energy. Ghislain needed to think things over for now. It wasn't going to work the way he figured. It seemed like in using this he would need to consider something else. Something was missing as for diet and a month of training. That fit to unlock even a singular thing, but he glanced at his body closely. Reishi functioned in a way different from her energy. So what if he developed a way to turn off the bodies limiters through reishi. Sure the side effect would be rather painful after it wore off. But if done in levels and slowly he suspected they launch extremely powerful attacks.

Ghislain brought a hand to his chin as he seemed deep in thought. There was such a technique as he recalled somewhere. I mean to suppress Quincy's physical and spiritual limiters for a time. Ghislain would indeed need to think about it. "Thank you, I do believe I know what I must do. This technique is old and rather risky..but maybe in learning it I can update it somehow."He recalled his master's prowess and speed quite well. He wasn't beaten in a fight but by a dirty trick. So the question was did what he sought to exist. He had to believe that it did somewhere, that the technique of his people existed. He would need quite a bit of skill to even comprehend what he planned to do. Bringing something lost back would take time and discovery for him. Vanguard resources wouldn't be able to aid in this. "In old times Quincy had a technique that could remove a person's limiters. The drawback was it damaged you physically the longer you used it. I remember as a boy a Quincy who hit someone so hard he broke his arm. The body if not properly prepared couldn't handle the strain as you undid the limiters."

He doubted she cared about what he was talking about. This technique was a double edged sword sometimes even worse if you didn't prepare. But he believed there may have been a safe way to use it for short bursts. "I think if your body is properly prepared, you could perform it without taking too much damage." Tapping into the first of the limiters would allow a user to really burst out and do things. He'd need to revisit the graveyard of the past. No one could know what he intended for now. He rubbed at his chin a bit as he exhaled a soft sigh. It seemed his work was just beginning to unearth the old ways. This technique while dangerous was more than just a physical bypass it awoke the body. Allowed you to get more connected with things. But if the Quincy wasn't prepared it would equal the death of them within minutes.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Visit to Vastime - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Visit to Vastime - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Visit to Vastime - Page 3 Empty Re: A Visit to Vastime

Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Mirja, The Mad Wolf

Mirja listened to Ghislain talk about removing limiters for things. Which was never a good idea, limiters were designed specifically to keep you on the right side of being alive. Start faffing with them and you tend to go bye-bye pretty quickly.
"Don't break your limits, that'll just cause damage to your body and probably cripple you so you can't do anything ever again. What you should do, is push your limits so they expand, and then push harder. Your limits are there to ensure you survive and stay healthy, so it's not good to break them. Just expand them" she counseled, before grinning and swishing her tail.

"Like right now, there are limits to my speed. Which is kinda sad because I love going fast. But you have inspired me to push them harder and faster and further so I can one day reach the very apex of speed. And on that mountain I will survey the lands below me and see that is is good" She seemed to be exclaiming things of less sense now, but the idea was still there. Mirja wanted to go fast, and would do anything to do it, but would keep her limits in place because she saw them as important.

"I mean, you can do what you want to, it's your life and your body. I'm just saying that my advice is, don't" She finished, before looking around, and back to Vastime proper, pondering softly. "I best get back to some running training. Inspiration is nothing if you don't act on it. And you have inspired me, Ghislain. So now I must act on it or it will all be for naught, and I don't like naught, he's greedy"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum