Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Downtown Boogie [Private : Darkfunnel] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999Downtown Boogie [Private : Darkfunnel] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

Downtown Boogie [Private : Darkfunnel] Empty Downtown Boogie [Private : Darkfunnel]

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:18 pm
Downtown Boogie [Private : Darkfunnel] Steven10

Yes, the afternoon. The perfect time to relax, to take some time to one’s self after what may have been a rough day. Steven had just finished another rough routine of training just today, which could easily be said as another day for him. Normally he would have probably relaxed as much as possible so his muscles would be good to go for the next self made circuit, but for this one time he felt as if he owed it to himself to have a good time. Now knowing him, that can be anything from doing a bit more training as a victory lap kind of thing or just going to the arcade. Steven was a rather simple person after all.

The male was dressed with a red top that was rather tightly hugging his upper body as if to make a statement to anyone and everyone who might have been watching. Along with this was a pair of black and red shorts that complimented the shirt with a pair of red and black Jordans.

So this shirt wise:

“The question is what is it I wanna do…”

Karuka was a big place, there had to be something that he could find that would be of interest. All these buildings, all these people, it made no sense for him to not-

And just when all hope seemed to have been lost, he came across the one thing he was always in the mood for. He ran into the nearest gun shop and started to stare intently at every fire arm they had on display.

Downtown Boogie [Private : Darkfunnel] Steven11

“T-this place is like heaven! A custom glock, semi automatic rifle with a flashlight mount, a classic M92 Beratta… they even have customized magazines!”

So he did as expected and spent what could have been a good couple of hours in the store just staring and identifying every model they had in stock. He ended up buying a few of the magazines for nothing more than collection purposes, though he may end up needing them eventually. Then went to make his way back out to walk around.

“I spent my money well, you did good Steven. You did good.”

With that out of his system, he needed to find something else to kill his boredom.

Downtown Boogie [Private : Darkfunnel] Signat10
"Winners win, losers lose. I can't explain it any better than that.I don't know how it happens, but winners win.And if you create a culture of losing, if you keep being a victim,if you keep letting losing happen to you. If you keep letting people do you and treat you any kind of way it's gonna become a culture."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum